Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Will You Do, If Your Bride Shows Off Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do, If Your Bride Shows Off Like This? (1827 Views)

Guys!!! How To Introduce Yourself To A Woman Without Coming Off Like A Stalker / Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do, If Your Bride Shows Off Like This? by DahtzFestjayz: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2015

Re: What Will You Do, If Your Bride Shows Off Like This? by Akkord4gov: 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: What Will You Do, If Your Bride Shows Off Like This? by delishpot: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Egyptian Bride.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, If Your Bride Shows Off Like This? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
HER PAPA GO MARRY HER...

DAZALL... AND I WILL MARRY MY LIFELONG CRUSH AND WE ALL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER..

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, If Your Bride Shows Off Like This? by NobleAky(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
Love transcends look.... I will love her the more
Re: What Will You Do, If Your Bride Shows Off Like This? by Princecalm(m): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
If love is truly blind, the marriage will go on else she should keep using her face as a rough art work.
Re: What Will You Do, If Your Bride Shows Off Like This? by Tallesty1(m): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2015
Lmao........

See her face like incantations.

Nah to go look for musical instruments and begin give her music to dance.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do, If Your Bride Shows Off Like This? by may01(f): 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
grin grin The look on her face sha
Re: What Will You Do, If Your Bride Shows Off Like This? by boboLIL(m): 2:01am On Jul 13, 2015
I will stop imagining cos it can't happen
Re: What Will You Do, If Your Bride Shows Off Like This? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:10am On Jul 13, 2015
Run bfor she drains my blood grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do, If Your Bride Shows Off Like This? by deanoffaculty: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2015
Horror film! Fairy tale..........
Re: What Will You Do, If Your Bride Shows Off Like This? by Godskidmidas(m): 9:18am On Jul 13, 2015
See as she be like graphic design

For the sake of the wedding pictures, I'll tell her to go fix her face

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Woo A Church Girl? / Need Some Advice On How To Break Up With Him / What Pet Name Or Names Do You Call Your Guy/babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.