Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

**Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** (6015 Views)

A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women / Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones / Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

**Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 1:08am On Jan 16, 2015
It is a pity when I see some dudes involving themselves in parasitic relationship where the lady offers nothing other than s*x!!! These guys take care of the babe as if na dia sperm na e form the babegrin Providing her airtime, taking responsibility for making her hair, meals, clothes (including undies!!!), etc. Na u be her papa, abi? Oruegrin Engaging yourself with such people will only end up pulling you down, financially and mentally. Below are some salient differences between an independent lady and a cheap one who adds no value to your entire life:

1. The Value of Money: An independent lady knows the value of money and she works very hard to succeed. She doesn't need to sit her ass down and wait for a man to come and uplift her to the height she would want, but the cheap ones do. I over-heard two babes discussing recently. One asked the other if 'that guy' has called her and she told her friend that the guy was irrelevant and that she didn't feel 'that 'guy' would be able to take care of her. When I observed them closely, I discovered that they would be in their early twenties and probably, still living with their parents. After what I heard, the value I had for them died and my blood went cold for them! At that age, they expect men to take of those things that are supposed to be provided for by their parents. My sympathy...if you fall for such women.

2 Coordination On A Date: An independent lady knows how to coordinate herself when she goes on a date. Since she knows the value of money, she wouldn't want to push a man too far to spend beyond his means. The pizza, ice-cream, chicken, point-and-kill, fiesta, burger, turkey lapsgrin may not impress her as it would impress the cheap ones. She can afford those things when ever it pleases her. What about the other one? She would eat as if that is her last day on earth! She would order and order, even things that she wouldn't be able to finish. Such type of ladies will tell you that they would like to carry 4 extra packs (take-away) home for her friends, Olawunmi, Aisha, Chinenye and Rukevwegrin She is cheap and can easily betray herself on this because she doesn't know the value of creating wealth. She might unknowingly cast a bad image on herself to a serious dude who could turn out to be one of the best husbands of our time!grin

3 Hard working: An independent woman is hard working but their opposites are lazy. They sit their lazy as.s and wait for a guy to come around with all sort of goodies, even those that their parents can't provide them. That's why some women get laid for as little as a plate of noodles and eggs from the local neighbourhood mishai!!! Go try am with an independent lady na! You go see shege!!!grin

4. Calling Guys 'Broke': An independent lady hardly refer to guys as 'broke' because she wouldn't even care! She makes her own money and spends it the way it pleases her. She is quick to notice a guy's character and attitude instead of his pocket. The cheap ones don't care about attitude or character! The first thing they notice is how fat your pockets are. She doesn't want to know whether you possess qualities such as humour, patience and fear of God...because she is lacking, she would want to cling to anyone who dishes out money to her; she is even ready to open her legs, with one in Warri and the other in Akure grin Such girls are quick to see the 'brokeness'(forgive me for this English) in a guy because all she needs is money and goodies. If you are giving her 3k regularly and she sees someone who is capable of giving her 5k, she would run away from you as fast as possible. No conscience sef! Instead of you calling guys 'broke', why don't you work hard to better your life? Having a boyfriend is not a job, neither is it an occupation or trade! I often wonder why most men don't see it that most women are broke too, even more than us

5. Care for Parents: An independent woman works and she earns income or profits. She has a greater probability of taking care of some of her parents' needs. She can help her parents financially with their trade or buy foodstuffs and electronic gadgets in the house. But the other type? She uses a phone worth 120k, but her father's phone is wearing a rubber-band, lest, it falls apartgrin All her electronic gadgets total 350k but her father's zinc house has a leaking roofgrin She carries a hair of 65k, yet the television in their parlor is a pregnant 14 inch 1980's colour Tvgrin What a life?

6. Many Partners: The probability that an independent woman would keep many romantic or sexual partners is far lower than that of the cheap (broke) ones! If you are in a relationship with the opposite of the independent woman, then just know that 6 more guys you have never met might be bleeping the hell out of your 'girl' grin

7. Offers and Contribution: An independent woman is likely to contribute immensely to your life far more that the cheap ones. She can conveniently buy you gifts both on your birthdays and whenever. A broke cheap girl would not. She even wants you to take her out and buy her gifts on your own birthday! Chisos! What two people contribute in relationship matters a lot in giving the relationship a meaning and value. If you are dating a woman who can only offer s*x and nothing more, she is cheap!

Things are changing...some young men dor wise-up now. Soon, lazy women who do nothing but sit and wait for a dude for all their provisions will be left behind to rot with Old Nick in hellgrin

Na me write this post and I get copyright licencegrin

Peace!!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Joshkid(m): 1:14am On Jan 16, 2015
grin
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 1:21am On Jan 16, 2015
Joshkid:
grin

Now wey u dor go grow big teeth, u go talk which lips u go take cover am wink
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by naijaboiy: 1:22am On Jan 16, 2015
The Broke (cheap) girls plenty for this Nairaland...and they go avoid this thread like plague grin

Some go come here con still find excuse undecided

4 Likes

Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 1:25am On Jan 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
The Broke (cheap) girls plenty for this Nairaland...and they go avoid this thread like plague grin

Some go come here con still find excuse undecided

They know themselves wella.
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Joshkid(m): 1:27am On Jan 16, 2015
Rapmoney:

Now wey u dor go grow big teeth, u go talk which lips u go take cover am wink
lols
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Maczeelly(m): 1:27am On Jan 16, 2015
Ok Oooooooooooo
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 1:35am On Jan 16, 2015
Maczeelly:
Ok Oooooooooooo

I dor see am finish, na sleep dey catch ugrin
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by mirexxx(f): 1:50am On Jan 16, 2015
smiley op well done smiley
y is every listed point all abt money

1 Like

Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 1:53am On Jan 16, 2015
mirexxx:
smiley op well done smiley

Thnks mirexxx
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Baddestguyp(m): 2:09am On Jan 16, 2015
kudos, op tell them, broke ladies full NL
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 16, 2015
all these girls never wake up....choii

op...pray to ya GOD they dont find dis on front page....

dey will pour you pepper on your body and give u HOT WATER to wash it off....

u know how it taste like na....lols

fear nairaland babes oooo

1 Like

Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 16, 2015
No cheap girl for nairaland oo,80%of them are virgin,remember a cheap girl can never be virgin grin
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 5:47am On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:
all these girls never wake up....choii

op...pray to ya GOD they dont find dis on front page....

dey will pour you pepper on your body and give u HOT WATER to wash it off....

u know how it taste like na....lols

fear nairaland babes oooo

Am covered with the blood of Jesusgrin
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 5:48am On Jan 16, 2015
Ipledge:
No cheap girl for nairaland oo,80%of them are virgin,remember a cheap girl can never be virgin grin

Sorry, but I expected this from you! angry
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 16, 2015
I'm an Independent young lady, i get my things for myself! no help from parents smiley

well a little bit of their help sha! grin
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 6:13am On Jan 16, 2015
Nneka123:
I'm an Independent young lady, i get my things for myself! no help from parents smiley

well a little bit of their help sha! grin

If truly you are, then thumbs up for you! smiley
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 16, 2015
Rapmoney:

If truly you are, then thumbs up for you! smiley
thanks! nice article by the way smiley

1 Like

Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Welrez(m): 7:30am On Jan 16, 2015
A lady who is doing well is far better to date than a chronic dependant. I'm speaking from experience. You may be starved of time with her but, trust me, it only makes it worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by LadyX(f): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2015
Number 5 is so true!

5. ...She uses a phone worth 120k, but her father's phone is wearing a rubber-band, lest, it falls apart grin grin All her electronic gadgets total 350k but her father's zinc house has a leaking roof She carries a hair of 65k, yet the television in their parlor is a pregnant 14 inch 1980's colour Tv grin grin What a life?

2 Likes

Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 16, 2015
Rapmoney:

Am covered with the blood of Jesusgrin

you better be ooo
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:

you better be ooo

Why not? No weapon fashioned against us shall prosper! As far as we speak the truth.
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 8:15am On Jan 16, 2015
Welrez:
A lady who is doing well is far better to date than a chronic dependant. I'm speaking from experience. You may be starved of time with her but, trust me, it only makes it worthwhile.

Bro, I 'd rather be lonely than date a sucking-blood! A woman who does nothing? Nah nah...I can't date.

1 Like

Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by jmoore(m): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2015
This makes sense.

1 Like

Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by AZeD1(m): 8:20am On Jan 16, 2015
To all them dudes who come around and ask what ladies offer in a relationship, this post is specifically meant for you.

Read, re read and digest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Welrez(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2015
Rapmoney:

Bro, I 'd rather be lonely than date a sucking-blood! A woman who does nothing? Nah nah...I can't date.
Personally, I rate a hardworking woman far above a beautiful one. Don't ever go for beauty alone.

5 Likes

Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by niggi4life(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2015
I totally agree with ALL the listed points.. you are so correct

By the way.. This should make front page

Shout out to all the Independent women

3 Likes

Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2015
Welrez:
Personally, I rate a hardworking woman far above a beautiful one. Don't ever go for beauty alone.

If I date a lady for beauty alone, make I suspend for airgrin My blood goes cold for lazy women who depend on men for everything.
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 9:03am On Jan 16, 2015
AZeD1:
To all them dudes who come around and ask what ladies offer in a relationship, this post is specifically meant for you.

Read, re read and digest.

Thumbs up for the suggestion, bro!
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 16, 2015
The shoes on my feet
I've bought it

The clothes I'm wearing
I've bought it

Cause I depend on me

If I wanted the watch you're wearin'
I'll buy it

The house I live in
I've rented it

The car I'm driving
I've bought it.

All the women who are independent
Throw your hands up at me

All the honeys who makin' money

All the mommas who profit Nairas

All the ladies who truly feel me
Throw your hands up at me grin tongue

6 Likes

Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 9:07am On Jan 16, 2015
niggi4life:
I totally agree with ALL the listed points.. you are so correct

By the way.. This should make front page

Shout out to all the Independent women

Bro, I just feel that there are certain things a woman should be able to provide for herself. It amazes me when I see some women depending on men for almost everything! Including airtime! Does it mean she can't provide such for herself as a complete human being?
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2015
sexyseun:
The shoes on my feet
I've bought it

The clothes I'm wearing
I've bought it

Cause I depend on me

If I wanted the watch you're wearin'
I'll buy it

The house I live in
I've rented it

The car I'm driving
I've bought it.

All the women who are independent

All the honeys who makin' money

All the mommas who profit Nairas

All the ladies who truly feel me
Throw your hands up at me grin tongue

Ehnnn...u sure so?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Girl's Inbox VS A Guy's Inbox / Tonto Dikeh Without Makeup. Didnt Know She Was Ugly Like This. DAMN! PICS / Nigerian Lady Drug Her Bestfriends Thai Friend And Slept With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.