Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

**Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** (6020 Views)

A Must Read For Men Looking For Strong, Intelligent And Independent Women / Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones / Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
ehin:
yes am broke

U see ur life? U are broke and u had the gut to type that rubbish u typed?
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
IceSplash:
Miss independent cool

Are u sure? Nor be for mouth o!
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
IceSplash:
Miss independent cool
Miss Kekelemo Indenpendent cheesy

1 Like

Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
lefulefu:

grin grin

Oga, ur laff na wicked one o! Did u see what she typed? She asked for it and got it!
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by yemicoal(m): 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
ehin:
yes am broke
OK
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rapmoney:

Oga, ur laff na wicked one o! Did u see what she typed? She asked for it and got it!
omo u no hust pity her at all.u for tread sofry sofry na.see as u just throw dat heavy insult at her.no go let person pickin commit suicide ooo grin

1 Like

Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
lefulefu:

omo u no hust pity her at all.u for tread sofry sofry na.see as u just throw dat heavy insult at her.no go let person pickin commit suicide ooo grin

I no insult am. I no even call her name o! Na she first insult me nagrin
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by MhisIjay(f): 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
I m an independent lady grin
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Monicasque(f): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hi i like yo thread a lot.bt it sounds as if u wer a little bit upset wen u wrote it.i dnt know if m wrong abt this. Anyway i just want to add dat an independent lady knows the pain of working hard for money so she values it. She wud never be a burden anyone bcoz just as she feels pain wen she has to throw money @ someone, she wud nt want to make someone else to go thru dat pain. Oopsy i think u already made this point.bt i just felt dat i shud add, coz its 1 million percent true.someone who does nt work for deir money might indeed find it easy to complain and beg for money, and shud the husband die, she bcomes a burden to her kids for life
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
MhisIjay:
I m an independent lady grin

If truly u are, then its good...wait a minute! I don't trust lipsrsealed
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Monicasque:
Hi i like yo thread a lot.bt it sounds as if u wer a little bit upset wen u wrote it.i dnt know if m wrong abt this. Anyway i just want to add dat an independent lady knows the pain of working hard for money so she values it. She wud never be a burden anyone bcoz just as she feels pain wen she has to throw money @ someone, she wud nt want to make someone else to go thru dat pain. Oopsy i think u already made this point.bt i just felt dat i shud add, coz its 1 million percent true.someone who does nt work for deir money might indeed find it easy to complain and beg for money, and shud the husband die, she bcomes a burden to her kids for life

Sister Monica, thanks for the compliments. I was not angry when I opened this thread; I was only sober. I wuld be a sin for me to date a girl that does nothing!
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by MhisIjay(f): 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rapmoney:

If truly u are, then its good...wait a minute! I don't trust lipsrsealed
Really undecided
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
MhisIjay:

Really undecided

Asaba babe, how far na?grin
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by MhisIjay(f): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rapmoney:

Asaba babe, how far na?grin
I m gud
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 12:41am On Feb 03, 2015
MhisIjay:

I m gud

Ok, that's cool cool
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by ehin(f): 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Rapmoney:

T
U see ur life? U are broke and u had the gut to type that rubbish u typed?
that because I hv hope when it comes to u
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by ehin(f): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Rapmoney:

U must be a very cheap girl! If all girls are like u, I wuld never date a girl! Nonsense girl!
Ashawo 10 kobo!
even if I go as low as 1kobo ur type can come near me because will only infect me with more of ur poverty hungry boy grin
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
@ehin...get a life! I can't and won't date you! grin
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by ehin(f): 12:22am On Feb 04, 2015
Rapmoney:
rapmoney I already hv a sweet and a smooth life unlik u i wil rather date a handson chimpanazee that to date a fustrating stock fish like you,who is looking for a girl to dupe all in d name of independent lady.ugly and hungry Gigolo
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by ehin(f): 12:29am On Feb 04, 2015
tongue
Rapmoney:
water side hungry militant tongue
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2015
ehin:
:Pwater side hungry militant tongue

Ok, I have heard you ma grin
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by cutieberie1(f): 10:56am On Feb 04, 2015
ehin:
:Pwater side hungry militant tongue

lol...
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by cutieberie1(f): 10:57am On Feb 04, 2015
ehin:
rapmoney I already hv a sweet and a smooth life unlik u i wil rather date a handson chimpanazee that to date a fustrating stock fish like you,who is looking for a girl to dupe all in d name of independent lady.ugly and hungry Gigolo

lol...thumbs up o..u don finish d op with insults...z ok calm down...ignore sm peepz
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2015
Rapmoney:

Ok, I have heard you ma grin

KELECHI!!!! *covers mouth in shock* na you be dis? nor b u dey teach secondary skul student for seat of wisdom model skul wen u go chase ss2 girls come make dem gather u beat bfr big aunty cme sack u? chai!so na here ur life come end? na wa o. u don lean finish o. where mathias? na una b padi dat yr dey chase ss2 girls u get luck say u recover frm dat gang beating. mavins nearly beat u die sha wen yu go chase he small primary skul sister. u b olosho ryt frm tym now u dn carry am.cme.nairaland. wit dat ur small prick. u tink say we nr hear scores?
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2015
cutieberie1:

lol...thumbs up o..u don finish d op with insults...z ok calm down...ignore sm peepz

Birds of a feather...I opened a reasonable thread without mentioning anybody's name. I just feel some persons are so pained because they are very guilty of the points I made. U must not comment! If you don't know what to type, just move to another thread!
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by cutieberie1(f): 11:11am On Feb 04, 2015
Rapmoney:

Birds of a feather...I opened a reasonable thread with mentioning anybody's name. I just feel so persons are so pained because they are very guilty of the points I made. U must not comment! If you don't know what to type, just move to another thread!
ANNOUNCEMENT..eng z hard o wat is SO PERSONS..
and i did not mention ur name too...lol
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2015
cutieberie1:

ANNOUNCEMENT..eng z hard o wat is SO PERSONS..
and i did not mention ur name too...lol

English prof! That was a typo and I have modified it. Now, just let me be. I have better things to attend to.

***modified***
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by cutieberie1(f): 11:31am On Feb 04, 2015
Rapmoney:

English prof! That was a typo and I have modified it. Now, just let me be. I have better things to attend to.

***modified***

Daniella, u nor get respect again abi? So na Mr Kay u dey use take play, abi?

who u be..abeg free me...who was disturbing u....i wont reply again cos i dont have ur tym again..
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Rapmoney(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2015
Wonderlands:

KELECHI!!!! *covers mouth in shock* na you be dis? nor b u dey teach secondary skul student for seat of wisdom model skul wen u go chase ss2 girls come make dem gather u beat bfr big aunty cme sack u? chai!so na here ur life come end? na wa o. u don lean finish o. where mathias? na una b padi dat yr dey chase ss2 girls u get luck say u recover frm dat gang beating. mavins nearly beat u die sha wen yu go chase he small primary skul sister. u b olosho ryt frm tym now u dn carry am.cme.nairaland. wit dat ur small prick. u tink say we nr hear scores?

You must be high on something! Another inmate from Yaba left!!!
Re: **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 04, 2015
Rapmoney:

You must be high on something! Another inmate from Yaba left!!!

Kelechi your papa, e nor go better for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Gone After An Ugly Chick Just Because Of How ENDOWED She Was? / End Time.see Shocking Item That Was Offered For Sale On Jumia / Finally....how To Toast any chick.... The Technic!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.