Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,032 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman (53191 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone / I Almost Slept With My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by Ceedarlin(f): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
chibic:
shut the ffuck up..he did nothing wrong!

It woulda been better if he called her name sef so that the hubby may be lucky to find out throu somebody that read this and free himself from a sslut who may give him another man's child tomorrow..who knows how many customers she might have slept with in the past up tilll now..you are criticising the op for too much infos as if you wouldn't be glad the woman is exposed if she was married to your biological brother..women and hypocisy..smh..if it was a cheating husband,I'm sure you'll want him exposed.
u re such a disgusting tin dhu yhu v 2quote me dis an open piece n everybody got his/her Opinion Mr Best Opinion (i don't care if she has numerous lovers like yhu cheesy)
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by chibic(m): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ceedarlin:
u re such a disgusting tin dhu yhu v 2quote me dis an open piece n everybody got his/her Opinion Mr Best Opinion (i don't care if she has numerous lovers like yhu cheesy)
are you typing in greek or what?..what is "dhu".."Yhu" etc...

For your info,I don't do married women!..there are plenty beautiful singles everywhere so why put my mind on somebody's wife?
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by Ceedarlin(f): 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
chibic:
are you typing in greek or what?..what is "dhu".."Yhu" etc...

For your info,I don't do married women!..there are plenty beautiful singles everywhere so why put my mind on somebody's wife?
No i live in Greece (doesn't matter how i type d most imp. Is dt d msg z delivered) ... Yhu ah still guilty (tnk God i v graduated from ur class (lemme tell yhu i do only my hubby) cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by delishpot: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
chibic:
I think it should be the rotten sexual lifestyle of today women..how can they be so cheap to get ffucked by even a man of GOD who preaches on the alter..look at this woman Op met,she was quick to visit and get laid by another man..when its clear the hubby could find out and send her packing..millions of women will be ready to take her place but this Op will never marry her since he just wanted her for s.ex..when will you women get brain?

So, if she has AiDS and intend to share to OP now, he should not care about his own health? The woman is not my problem, my own concern is the OP risking his life for a woman that only God knows what she has in mind when she can open legs wide for a guy she just met. For all we care she may not have a reason to live and thus intend to drag OP to the pit with her. So abeg, be wise and do not live your life as that OP.
If you like sha, you can keep blaming the woman and keep sleeping with them Its your life.
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by esonuu(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
LIAR..u didnt notice d ring at d mall? She brought out her daughter's pix,nt in her fone but a hard copy,she carries it arnd nah bah? Married women who cheats hides their ring..may be na agent 4rm marine kingdom u don kiss,go 4 deliverance mbok
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by fuckerholic(m): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2015
pasqal09:
Even if she was single, how is that right?
Swear say u node do ? Remember whoeva coms to equity must come with clean hands
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by fuckerholic(m): 8:05am On Feb 14, 2015
Nneka123:
lol! at her make up started falling of her face when she was blushing, very funny!

And the first day she visited you, she was already kissing you, hmm! and then she showed you her ring and her daughter's picture, hmm!

op your matter no be for here!
Nneka the pretty serpent..kedu maka Tony ?
Re: How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman by fuckerholic(m): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Sounds like a story told to an Idiiot.

Op just woke from sleep and decided to share his wet dreams.
Lmao ! ! Lmao ! ! Lmao lmao lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Italian Diplomat Offers University Dropout N22m To End Affair With Wife(Pics / 24-Year-Old Man & His 61-Year-Old Wife Plan Having Kids Through Surrogacy (Pics) / Ladies Despise Guys That Act These Ways!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.