Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Almost Slept With My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Slept With My Cousin (3840 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Slept With My Cousin by oleeverking(m): 1:11am On Jun 20, 2016
It was the festive period once again and having lost my dad early that year decided to travel home with my mum to see some of her dad’s relatives and have some discussions with them. I was so excited being that I was going to see him again. Yes him, Chidi her crush who was also her relative. We hadn’t seen each other in a long while and I was so eager to know what had happened......http://www.jamolon.com/2016/06/i-almost-slept-with-my-cousin.html

1 Like

Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by halfricanadian(f): 1:25am On Jun 20, 2016
Some people can just make u want to ask dem giving birth to u is it a blessing or a curse undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by oleeverking(m): 1:37am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:
Some people can just make u want to ask dem giving birth to u is it a blessing or a curse undecided undecided
HELP ASK THEM OOO
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by halfricanadian(f): 1:39am On Jun 20, 2016
oleeverking:
HELP ASK THEM OOO

Av asked na grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by oleeverking(m): 2:00am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Av asked na grin grin
lmao

1 Like

Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by oleeverking(m): 2:00am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Av asked na grin grin
you just me laff my ass out in the middle of the night grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by halfricanadian(f): 2:03am On Jun 20, 2016
oleeverking:
you just me laff my ass out in the middle of the night grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin wink

embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:58am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

I love this question
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:59am On Jun 20, 2016
oleeverking:
It was the festive period once again and having lost my dad early that year decided to travel home with my mum to see some of her dad’s relatives and have some discussions with them. I was so excited being that I was going to see him again. Yes him, Chidi her crush who was also her relative. We hadn’t seen each other in a long while and I was so eager to know what had happened......http://www.jamolon.com/2016/06/i-almost-slept-with-my-cousin.html

Please, how old are you?
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by balash(m): 6:54am On Jun 20, 2016
U forgot to ask him one more question, please. Op how old is your brain
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by fadjnr(m): 8:59am On Jun 20, 2016
From what I've seen through all the posters above me, you guys didn't even bother to read the story but just jumped hastily to comment. SMH
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by halfricanadian(f): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

I love this question

grin grin
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin
are we quarelling?
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by halfricanadian(f): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
are we quarelling?

Saint brown west my boo of life kiss kiss
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Saint brown west my boo of life kiss kiss
na so!! keep wining me. u left 4 a long time, i asked of u, u came bak, u saw my mentions, u ignored and went to ur other boos. anyways no problem
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by halfricanadian(f): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
na so!! keep wining me. u left 4 a long time, i asked of u, u came bak, u saw my mentions, u ignored and went to ur other boos. anyways no problem

Baby its nt like dat embarassed embarassed

Tot u were angry with me didnt kno ow to explain

Im sorry i truly love u kiss kiss
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Baby its nt like dat embarassed embarassed

Tot u were angry with me didnt kno ow to explain

Im sorry i truly love u kiss kiss
alright u know i will always forgive you and i love you more. so who are u voting for?
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by halfricanadian(f): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
alright u know i will always forgive you and i love you more. so who are u voting for?

I am d dj na abi dj dey vote i av just few in mind

Refiner
Lanicky
Mimzy
Ivy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

I am d dj na abi dj dey vote i av just few in mind

Reiner
Lancky
Mimy
Ivy
alright u can vote for four of them. pls go and pledg ur vote and tag cc nljega and come back here let us play
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by halfricanadian(f): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
alright u can vote for four of them. pls go and pledg ur vote and tag cc nljega and come back here let us play

Ok grin grin u too like play
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Ok grin grin u too like play
hehehe na ur favourite play. so why were u away?
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by halfricanadian(f): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe na ur favourite play. so why were u away?

grin grin grin grin nothing vacation from d dirty cheaters md liars dat claim to love me bt only waiting to waste my time nd deir destiny nt mine
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin nothing vacation from d dirty cheaters md liars dat claim to love me bt only waiting to waste my time nd deir destiny nt mine
I am here, i Love you but u decided to listen to dirty cheaters. while a genuine love like mine is wasting away. im serious
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by halfricanadian(f): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
I am here, i Love you but u decided to listen to dirty cheaters. while a genuine love like mine is wasting away. im serious

Really genuine? lipsrsealed make i no talk wetin dey my mind

Make i dey do like i no kno watsup bt im fully aware of every single sh*t dat had happened nd still happening
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by MrKamar(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2016
oleeverking:
Your own fantasies not mine grin
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Really genuine? lipsrsealed make i no talk wetin dey my mind

Make i dey do like i no kno watsup bt im fully aware of every single sh*t dat had happened nd still happening
hmmm just want u to know that i genuinely love you.
Re: I Almost Slept With My Cousin by halfricanadian(f): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hmmm just want u to know that i genuinely love you.

sad sad really like yemi alade sang if u love me u must to buy me ferrari

(1) (Reply)

My Dilemma....lawyer Weds 3rd Class Graduate ? / Most Female Romancelanders Have Run Away Because Of Jude Efcc /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.