Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ladies , Pls Pls Beware - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies , Pls Pls Beware (9619 Views)

Deleted Thread !!! / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read / 18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2015
All ladies, Career ladies,bizness oriented single ladies , pls be wary of any male contact sending u, pm and saying he resides abroad and want 2 be close friends...its all a game plan to fleece you financially , after a calculated way of making you fall in love and trusting him.. these types of guys have innocent faces and will show pics of their workplace and possible a house, claiming its their home abroad. Before u know it, he will propose marriage, and says hes coming to nigeria , asap in few months time for wine carrying and wedding...he will woo like his life depends on it... and sometimes become moody and talk less to show at least he is human but before then, he will tap into your soft spot, saying either his mum is ill and she needs money, how he wish he can send her some , but where he is ? is far from the bank... my dear ladies, thats how it starts oo... he will promise to buy anything u want when coming to nija , and reimbursing u back...NA LIE OOO.... he will talk of a container on high sea, he wants 2 clear in tincan , and he needs naira. all he has with him , is foreign currency and as soon as he clears it, he will give you back...NA LIE OOOO... there are so many tricks and stories up their sleeves.. he will show u , a picture of a new house he has completed in his hometown or lagos, a massive sweet looking building, saying he has just completed it for both of u, and can u kindly help him out with some money?...all NA LIE OOO.

Some people might claim they got married through social media, but its 1 percent out of 200...ladies who want sincere partners as spouse, pls and pls i beg you desist from online dating... u can have fun out of it, but also be wary of that fun , u r seeking for..

be ware!!! some men and boys are not smiling... Times are hard, some guys are doing anything to get money from ladies ... their conscience is dead...they can even swear with anything, they are dead inside, so swear does not change, add or remove anything from them...

if u really want a marriageable partner, look around your area, your church, your mosque, on your way 2 d market , shopping mall around your area....Online dating na Pure Gobe.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by temitemi1(m): 11:50am On Jan 16, 2015
Are u speaking from experience grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Obascoetubi: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Amelian:
All ladies, Career ladies,bizness oriented single ladies , pls be wary of any male contact sending u, pm and saying he resides abroad and want 2 be close friends...its all a game plan to fleece you financially , after a calculated way of making you fall in love and trusting him.. these types of guys have innocent faces and will show pics of their workplace and possible a house, claiming its their home abroad. Before u know it, he will propose marriage, and says hes coming to nigeria , asap in few months time for wine carrying and wedding...he will woo like his life depends on it... and sometimes become moody and talk less to show at least he is human but before then, he will tap into your soft spot, saying either his mum is ill and she needs money, how he wish he can send her some , but where he is ? is far from the bank... my dear ladies, thats how it starts oo... he will promise to buy anything u want when coming to nija , and reimbursing u back...NA LIE OOO.... he will talk of a container on high sea, he wants 2 clear in tincan , and he needs naira. all he has with him , is foreign currency and as soon as he clears it, he will give you back...NA LIE OOOO... there are so many tricks and stories up their sleeves.. he will show u , a picture of a new house he has completed in his hometown or lagos, a massive sweet looking building, saying he has just completed it for both of u, and can u kindly help him out with some money?...all NA LIE OOO.

Some people might claim they got married through social media, but its 1 percent out of 200...ladies who want sincere partners as spouse, pls and pls i beg you desist from online dating... u can have fun out of it, but also be wary of that fun , u r seeking for..

be ware!!! some men and boys are not smiling... Times are hard, some guys are doing anything to get money from ladies ... their conscience is dead...they can even swear with anything, they are dead inside, so swear does not change, add or remove anything from them...

if u really want a marriageable partner, look around your area, your church, your mosque, on your way 2 d market , shopping mall around your area....Online dating na Pure Gobe.
lAdies& online dating
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
yes oo, am speaking from experience smiley

but thank God, am smart..my instincts never fails...and am always curious...i wont take all words, line,hook and sinker....warri babe no dey carry last... sweet words, magnificent houses , awesome cars dont move me..nahhh...thats one ace, i had up my sleeve, when i was searching back then , and wanted a stable partner..
thank God, i got married to a normal dark good looking guy who has a normal everyday job, one can identify with..and we met in my compound, he came to see my next door neighbor who is his secondary school mate, back then...my neighbor respects me, and i notice he talks highly of him too, that's how my grounded , romantic and real relationship started and we are married...my neighbor could not believe that any guy could make me chuckle.. am always serious, quiet and easy going...we , sha clicked grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by ArchEnemy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
Na wa o. He resides abroad, his mum is sick.... some of those scammers and their kangaroo stories. You should be able to pick holes in their stories tho. Dont get too comfortable when someone you met online starts discussing about money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Obascoetubi: 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
Amelian:
yes oo, am speaking from experience smiley

but thank God, am smart..my instincts never fails...and am always curious...i wont take all words, line,hook and sinker....warri babe no dey carry last... sweet words, magnificent houses , awesome cars dont move me..nahhh...thats one ace, i had up my sleeve, when i was searching back then , and wanted a stable partner..
thank God, i got married to a normal dark good looking guy who has a normal everyday job, one can identify with..and we met in my compound, he came to see my next door neighbor who is his secondary school mate, back then...my neighbor respects me, and i notice he talks highly of him too, that's how my grounded , romantic and real relationship started and we are married...my neighbor could not believe that any guy could make me chuckle.. am always serious, quiet and easy going...we , sha clicked grin
show us all those cars/house& diz man or we dont biliv it

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
Obascoetubi:

show us all those cars/house& diz man or we dont biliv it

sorry, i dont reveal people's identity like that.. and i dont start taking pics of cars and houses, anytime am invited on a date...who does that? undecided ..so pls dont believe it...my post is meant to caution unassuming ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by krystal101(f): 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
2years before I got married, I met this guy online fine everything, sweet mouthed, sleek name it. He was always calling he didn't gimme space oooo. That's how he said to send me some items to prove his love, he said he sent tv, clothes, shoes, weaves etc. But that the courier company mistakenly took my items to kano, so I should call-he gave me the no- the person in charge. I called the man, he said I'd have to pay some money to his a/c so that he can send it to lagos. I go school well well, no be mouth, that's how I started tackling him. Why will u take the items to kano when the last address reads lagos. That evening I went for tuesday service in church, after prayers I told my pastor what transpired the whole day, that's how the man prayer & got revelation it was scam. Make una dey careful oooooooo
My body don dey shake sef, called my sis for loan & begged my mom for money

419 everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Na wa o. He resides abroad, his mum is sick.... some of those scammers and their kangaroo stories. You should be able to pick holes in their stories tho. Dont get too comfortable when someone you met online starts discussing about money.

but the way , they go about it, they dont start discussing about money... they know if they talk about money on the first week or 2nd week, the lady might get suspicious...they try to be friends and want the lady 2 feel at ease with their chats..they will even tell the lady, i dont need your money, even if i ask you dont give 2 me... av got mine.. am from a royal family with a reasonable job abroad, so money is not my problem. i simply love your ideas, the way u post on nairaland, i love the way u reason, am simply humbled to be your friend...thats exactly how the lines starts..then possible after 3weeks, the story starts taking another dimension... by then shes already soft for a guy, she has not even met!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by queebeediva(f): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
419 and their problem pls beware oooo it so real !

4 Likes

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by ArchEnemy(m): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Amelian:

but they , they go about it, they dont start discussing about money... they know if they talk about money on the first week or 2nd week, the lady might get suspicious...they try to be friends and want the lady 2 feel at ease with their chats..they will even tell the lady, i dont need your money, even if i ask you dont give 2 me... av got mine.. am from a royal family with a reasonable job abroad, so money is not my problem. i simply love your ideas, the way u post on nairaland, i love the way u reason, am simply humbled to be your friend...thats exactly how the lines starts..then possible after 3weeks, the story starts taking another dimension... by then shes already soft for a guy, she has not even met!
what a pity. Thats why trust is sometimes hard to earn these dayz. Many misfits, thieves and evil doers out there. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2015
krystal101:
2years before I got married, I met this guy online fine everything, sweet mouthed, sleek name it. He was always calling he didn't gimme space oooo. That's how he said to send me some items to prove his love, he said he sent tv, clothes, shoes, weaves etc. But that the courier company mistakenly took my items to kano, so I should call-he gave me the no- the person in charge. I called the man, he said I'd have to pay some money to his a/c so that he can send it to lagos. I go school well well, no be mouth, that's how I started tackling him. Why will u take the items to kano when the last address reads lagos. That evening I went for tuesday service in church, after prayers I told my pastor what transpired the whole day, that's how the man prayer & got revelation it was scam. Make una dey careful oooooooo
My body don dey shake sef, called my sis for loan & begged my mom for money

419 everywhere

yes o, thats another gimmick too...promising to buy and send in, expensive gifts from abroad, but instead of sending to your address, he will send to one remote state far from where u are, even though u gave him yur correct address. he would want 2 scam you, by saying can still receive the gifts from kano or bauchi, contact the personnel there and pay for their courier service.. at least he has tried in bringing them to nigeria.. so do your own part too.... ALL NA BIG LIE!

Thank God, krystal yur smart and didnt keep the guy's promises to yourself...

dem plenty online ooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
ArchEnemy:
what a pity. Thats why trust is sometimes hard to earn these dayz. Many misfits, thieves and evil doers out there. It is well.

am telling you.... people, strangers should earn your trust....dont just trust like that...too many bad people out there

3 Likes

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by pretydiva(f): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
M here 2 read n learn frm all d comments
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by ideee03(f): 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
Amazed...reading...
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by StevinMorgan(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2015
Anuty pls tell us a Story!! Mtcheeeew ...only fools will adhere to 419 activities
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by tpiaobsession: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
people should know there is ongoing war.

never take anything at face value.

in addition, if you do not aspire to be a p.orn star, then dont be one.

people do funny things with photoshop and body doubles these days, mind who you chat with.

lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Obascoetubi: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Amelian:

sorry, i dont reveal people's identity like that.. and i dont start taking pics of cars and houses, anytime am invited on a date...who does that? undecided ..so pls dont believe it...my post is meant to caution unassuming ladies.
but u say, he shown u pix, if u think its a lie, then exposes him for us
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Setaje(f): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hmmmn almost got scammed by a nairalander who said he resides in doha. I won't say more than that. And he followed some of the tactics u mentioned. If not for God and another nairalander, na prison or hell i for dey. Meanwhile as bad as social media is, it's also good. Just be wise.

One thing I noticed is that anybody can be scammed. To some people the scammer has to put extra extra effort while to others he doesn't need much effort. But to think u cannot be scammed. Its a fat lie. Even a scammer can be scammed. The moment u give audience, e don be for u. Some will not even strike until later later when u don loose guard. Just be careful

7 Likes

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by MrCork: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
Amelian:

..STORY!! ...are u light skin? angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by tpiaobsession: 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
@ setaje

yes, almost anybody can be scammed, which is why its important to protect yourself in some way/s.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by splendidfav: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
419 everywhere, dey av been trying so hard to get me, buh dey certainly wil nt. I too smart pass dem. Many dat tried me av al failed, mine is always a case of laptop, I quote,,, babe do u av web? No, ok I wil send u a laptop, hw can som1 u jst met send u laptop? Him dey plug d moni? Mtchew. After dat his next ? Wil b hw much can u pay for delivering lol olay, na 100k I fit pay thief. I av neva pay a kobo to receive parcel from abroad, d sender always settle everytin b4 it is been send dwn tro DHL etc, yo wrk is jst to sign n receive d parcel, nothin more dan dat. So run away weneva it involves moni cus na pure 419

2 Likes

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
tpiaobsession:
people should know there is ongoing war.

never take anything at face value.

in addition, if you do not aspire to be a p.orn star, then dont be one.

people do funny things with photoshop and body doubles these days, mind who you chat with.

lord have mercy.

Now this is scary... But I'm learning. Told off the last of them pestering me with PMs today, coming out of God knows where and saying we should meet up and blah blah
. I won't ever ever trust anyone I meet online again, never! In short, I will stop replying PMs altogether. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
StevinMorgan:
Anuty pls tell us a Story!! Mtcheeeew ...only fools will adhere to 419 activities

Pray you don't fall victim.

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by fattybombom: 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
Naija girls no dey carry ear hear abroad. Thank God my sisters and I are based in Mexico.
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by jbaby265(f): 1:32am On Jan 17, 2015
we know them..so its no longer a news
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 17, 2015
It's not only guys that scam o. Even girls scam too. One of my guy that we work togethrr in the middle east that came back this December told me of how a lady brought all her problems on his head unto marriage things. But before them strike, he will also strike and say he is also looking for money and broke and all that. Bad guy angry. Online dating works sometimes sha. Last I heard of him. He met a cool headed lady here and took her home. He is marrying her soonest. So one man's meat is another man's poison
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by StevinMorgan(m): 7:16am On Jan 17, 2015
standd:

Pray you don't fall victim.

i won't eh ..don't worry
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by justi4jesu(f): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2015
Petty 419ers...They will never repent.
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Thanks a lot...i must be wise
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by donodion(m): 7:06am On Jan 18, 2015
Amelian:

wow my sister...although this is for the ladies but thanks.As guys could also fall for this.

When will Nigerians desists from this wicked ways of livelyhood?.....even to their own countrymen and women..they scam....ah ha....angry angry
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by donodion(m): 7:08am On Jan 18, 2015
Amelian:

(1) (2) (3) (4)

What Would You Do If You See A Lady In This Situation (photo) / Fake Jessicaseth Busted- "...I Don't Use Nairaland"(d Real Jessicaseth)----PICS / Photos From The “big A$$ Challenge” Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.