Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Ladies , Pls Pls Beware - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies , Pls Pls Beware (9616 Views)

Deleted Thread !!! / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read / 18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
[quote author=tegzmaister post=29966486][/quote]

Ode.. fish brain... go and play with your Nintendo games...kote brain , no single grain of sense... what am i even saying grain sef? ordinary a pinch of dust of brain is not in that head of yours.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by windowweb: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2015
Enoquin:
shocked shocked shocked
How far? Has he wooed you or do you know him? cheesy cheesy His usernames are Nestaolive AKA Ness(created today just to post on this thread),sammyunique,nicholi2013(created to seek for gf's/wife) and more usernames..
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Enoquin(f): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2015
windowweb:
How far? Has he wooed you or do you know him? cheesy cheesy His usernames are Nestaolive AKA Ness(created today just to post on this thread),sammyunique,nicholi2013(created to seek for gf's/wife) and more usernames..

No, he hasn't. I don't think everyone can be scammed. I am too money conscious to send money to an online character...
I am just surprised he still has the nerve to show his face reminds me of the ogapata... Moniker and a thread such as this...all na dubai acclaimed based.

I think setaje and the other 'nearly' scammed female folks should keep their cool though. I know we females are emotional beings especially when trying to expose a bad thing but we can still expose a bad thing while being calm.

No need for abuses or raining a thousand curses...he calls to threaten you? Record it. He sends a mail? Keep as evidence. He counters and taunts you on this thread because he hopes you loose your cool, after all an incoherent emotional female will leave the issue and attack him straight on...? Please keep your cool and either stick to why you posted or don't reply for a while before posting.

And amelian, good you opened this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
Omo since morning.you guys said nesta nearly scammed abi scam you.i am yet to see the evidence that I did. @ enoqin. You heard their stories and decided to take sides. Without observing carefully. I nearly scammed right? Then at least there shud be something to show that I nearly did. I am not threatening anyone. Let them feel free to share the proof of where I bought or sold anything to them.
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by windowweb: 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
nesss:
Omo since morning.you guys said nesta nearly scammed abi scam you.i am yet to see the evidence that I did.
So u still get mouth ENGINEER cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Total Staff If u talk too much, i'll ask people to send your pictures to me and i'll upload it here now with your full names and details. Because they're calling you nestaolive and nesss, you think they don't have your fullnames, I PITY YOU.

1 Like

Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by bobbyluis(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2015
If it involves nigerian ladies spending their own money,dat kin scam no d work.
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by tegzmaister(m): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
Amelian:

Ode.. fish brain... go and play with your Nintendo games...kote brain , no single grain of sense... what am i even saying grain sef? ordinary a pinch of dust of brain is not in that head of yours.. grin
keep singing for the gods may be dey would answer your prayers omo oni iranu omo jati jati atoole omo cool
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by tegzmaister(m): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
windowweb:
na u yeye pass,,, Wimp!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuutatatatatatatatatatatatatataatatatatatatatatatatata u stink man smellos!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies , Pls Pls Beware by ijebabe: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
This thread is closed. Furthermore, this doesn't belong in the Celebrities section.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

What I Saw On Codedruns Site Today / See What This Girl Is Doing To Her Boyfriend In Public[photo] / Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Undies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.