Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) (57010 Views)

EXPOSED! Fayose Plans To Crumble PDP (picture) / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / (photo) Is Coka Cola Mocking APC And PDP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Motolank: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
The broom coke is full (even spilling) and taller than umbrella coke, I noticed
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Dannyset(m): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2015
bro4u:
na deir turn 2 shine....i trust buhari if he cum power(which he wont) he go deal with dem

Pls go tru dis ur statement very well and again.
Are u now on the part of CHANGE or ur confused?
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by mployer(m): 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nice concept smiley
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Take A close look at the 2 pictures...

The broom bottle is already spilling it's contents away from the opening... (APC makes to much noise and is exhausting their strength.)

The logo of Coca-Cola is directly above the umbrella bottle...(The Coca-Cola company is identifying with the winning team)

GEJ till 2019 and possibly beyond.

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by floxyluv80(f): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
What concern dt company wt politics 4 God's sake?
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by jliusadura(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
broom has an upper hand. see d photo again
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by mployer(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
This is not mockery, it is a way of promoting politics of friendship and without bitterness.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035303_10926454101524784178861486569384971837373970n_jpega8b444d40f1155bc237032186aa92f29

Wish such politics will come to stay.
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by KAYNINI(m): 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
It's a beautiful concept
we need the broom to sweep the nation clean
and umbrella to shield the delicate economy
so we need each other

stop the hate guys after election we remain

2 Likes

Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by omoajebor(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
argon500:
Coca-Cola is cr*zy ooo.. Why mocking APC and PDP? chai Dia ris God oo

This isn't mockery, they are promoting peace joh.
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by KingTom(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2015
ireneony:
Never heard of apc undecided
undecided
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by bullabong(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
argon500:
Dis hardly looks like mockeryundecided ,instead it looks more like urging them to embrace peace even in the heat of the campaign.A uniting factor.....Coke grin
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by sindun: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
how is this mockery undecided
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by adeolajire(m): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
Its simply "Sharing Happiness".
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by austinbrown: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
Why the broom come tall pass umbrella na?
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by bloglover(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2015
how does broom go with coke? cant imagine any scenario at all
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
argon500:

I dn't see anything mockin in d pix above... I only see a company promotin unity in a our country...

@ op,hmmm!
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Chubhie: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Fahji things between APC and PDP. This a true representation of how it has always been after elections. Most of them hangout and carry toothpick legs together.
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Slickest(m): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
RedArrow:
To me, This is not a mockery

Coca-cola is trying to identify with the two parties.

You see Mockery...I see Peace, togetherness, closeness, intimacy, friendship, inseparability.

Share happiness no matter your party or candidate.

I rep. Change I rep. Buhari/Osinbajo...no beef
I admire ur positivity, seeing something good out of everything...some only see mockery...as u dey good tin 4 evrytin na so good tin go dey follow u every whr u go so u go dey see am
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by ireneony(f): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
twerkjack:
DEN STOP ADVERTISING UR IGNORANCE...... DUMMY
go and twerk for a strip club..b1tch!
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by ayodot(m): 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
m
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Icecream4U(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
temitemi1:
We need the umbrella in d SUN and also in d RAIN grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
after protecting ursef from the sun and the rain, u will then go home to sleep in a dirty room with coackroaches and rodents. Abi?
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by ayodot(m): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
very innovative and time relevant advert campaign. nice one

Enrich Ur MIND

Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by anonimi: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
Share a Diet Coke with the Progressive

When we ask you to define the criteria for being a progressive na so your mouth go beging shake, dey vibrate like the one for this picture shocked grin

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by oluwaseyi2008(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
Youth are d leader of tomorrow yet 72 years old still running for president.
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
anonimi:

When we ask you to define the criteria for being a progressive na so your mouth go beging shake, dey vibrate like the one for this picture shocked grin

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Bro quit hating. Just share a coke with Buhari. No be do or die affair grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2035745_buha_png1118612d49c243818ca7f9ea1d9d47af

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by discusant: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
RedArrow:
To me, This is not a mockery

Coca-cola is trying to identify with the two parties.

You see Mockery...I see Peace, togetherness, closeness, intimacy, friendship, inseparability.

Share happiness no matter your party or candidate.

I rep. Change I rep. Buhari/Osinbajo...no beef

Change to Buhari?
If any miracle makes Gran Pa Buhari win, he can hardly wake up from bed as young Nigerians loot the country dry.

Gran Pa Buhari shall be sleeping as insurgents - not only Boko Haram this time, but other expected groups to wreck havoc on Nigeria. Because as u exploit BH violence to make Nigerians hate Jonathan govt and vote Jonathan out, do u not expect other insurgents from other parts of the country to take off?

Of course, Osibanjo shall be made siddon de look, an Aso Rock warmer - and never to succeed Buhari under any circumstance. Take this to the Central Bank.
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by talktofemi: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
ifeelgood:
Alphabetically A is toping P, and here too the first bottle is toping the second. The inanimate too need changiii.

And the contents of the first bottle is spilling into the second!

The first bottle only need a little nudging to tip over.

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Ilekeh(f): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
Why the question mark?

Isn't it obvious?
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by anonimi: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
Bro quit hating. Just share a coke with Buhari. No be do or die affair grin

I quite agree with you sey nor be Do or die affair.
Moreover the chief apostle of the Do or die affair who declared late Lamidi Adedibu as Garrison Commander of Ibadan politics is now a navigator of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC grin cheesy

[img]http://4.bp..com/_BaabZGe_Uf8/SFDMOoI3p0I/AAAAAAAABHk/I5o71Z5XuME/s400/adedibu1.jpg[/img]

Make una dey carry dem PDP waste product dey go. Ba wahala!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu / “If Goodluck Jonathan Were President During Coronavirus” By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.