Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) (57011 Views)

EXPOSED! Fayose Plans To Crumble PDP (picture) / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / (photo) Is Coka Cola Mocking APC And PDP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Aida13: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
Coca Cola can be so d umb, this is politics and a troubled one at that. Besides there are more than 2 political parties so why d discrimination? The Coca Cola company has gaffed and shouldn't have got involved. At all.
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by sleemoon(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
Its no big deal... U can easily create yours.... Jst did mine tonight

2 Likes

Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by 12ema: 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
argon500:
Coca-Cola is cr*zy ooo.. Why mocking APC and PDP? chai Dia ris God oo

You have a weird definition of mockery.

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Michikech(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Work for 2days in a week with a WHO partner and earn #30,000 - #90,000 a month.

Text ur name, qualification, and location to 08039382629.

NB: First come, first served as limited spaces are available
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by RedArrow: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Thanks a lot...wishing you same
Slickest:

I admire ur positivity, seeing something good out of everything...some only see mockery...as u dey good tin 4 evrytin na so good tin go dey follow u every whr u go so u go dey see am
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Smart007i(m): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
ireneony:
Never heard of apc undecided
That says alot about u
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by dannie04: 9:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
tola9ja:
BABA I WILL SLAP YOU grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You forgot to add GEJ's calm response: Try and See

Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Abbeyme: 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
Alphaoscar:
That broom bottle(APC) is having an edge against the umbrella bottle(PDP). So shall it be at the end of the general election!!!

Nice concept though!!!

I had to take a second look at tehe photo to notice this assetion.

I dont think it really means that to the Coke company tho.
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
tola9ja:
BABA OYOYO BABA OYOYO BABA OYOYO BABA OYOYO

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope that is not a potential wife o

Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
sleemoon:
Its no big deal... U can easily create yours.... Jst did mine tonight

Please do two for me

Share a coke with babymama
Share a coke with babyosisi
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Abbeyme: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2015
money121:
grin grin grin

Repost this pix during the rainy season!!
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by jotax(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
Yungmilio2:
9ja Space Booker
Abeg 20Likes for me Jor
Just like that??
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by sleemoon(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2015
Babymama1:

Please do two for me

Share a coke with babymama
Share a coke with babyosisi
Aw u go cum collect am? Or probably drop ur mail so dat coke ll send it directly to your email
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by osholuamhe: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
That graphics is subject to misinterpretation cos one bottle seems to have more edge over the other. I doubt that coca-cola will get itself involve in such precarious issues.
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Yungmilio2(m): 12:06am On Jan 17, 2015
coolestca:
can you say that again? undecided
Twenty kpere

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Yungmilio2(m): 12:06am On Jan 17, 2015
jotax:

Just like that??
No other method
Just click like
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by elohorayodele: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2015
temitemi1:
We need the umbrella in d SUN and also in d RAIN grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

In this present age only witches need brooms to fly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by twerkjack: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
ireneony:
go twerk on a man's d1ck..you ghetto fuggy stup1d s1ut.
AWWW SWEETY DIDNT MEAN TO HURT UR EGO DAT BAD, ITS CRAZY WHAT INSECURITY MAKES SOME B1TCHES DO AND SAY, BUYIN MKT DAT NO ONE INVITED U INTO. Y DONT U CARRY UR HAITIAN LOOKUN FACE AND PROBABLY STENCHY MOUTH SOME WHERE ELSE HUN??
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by twerkjack: 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
mikporch:

10000 likes for you

I like the way u think
Ur thoughts ar very innocent very very very very very
I had to type this with eba in my hand
Btw sister move to a new thread
THANX COS IM SO DONE WITH U
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by SenatorJames(m): 1:11am On Jan 18, 2015
ireneony:
Never heard of apc undecided
How is France? Please come back to Nigeria before february 14 for the general election.
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by honeyseller291(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2015
The broom bottle and umbrella were on the same level, ,,,,while it was placed by coca cola, ,but wen observed with keen interest u discover dat the broom bottle is jumping up, ,, stretching up to outshine the umbrella,,, that's clear ways they hav been using violent to take things away.... lacking due process,,,,so it's GEJ till 2019 we don't want military rule any longer that blood is in Buhari.....let him retire
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by honeyseller291(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2015
The broom bottle and umbrella were on the same level, ,,,,while it was placed by coca cola, ,but wen observed with keen interest u discover dat the broom bottle is jumping up, ,, stretching up to outshine the umbrella,,, that's clear ways they hav been using violent to take things away.... lacking due process,,,,so it's GEJ till 2019 we don't want military rule any longer that blood is in Buhari.....let him retire yesss
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by musaffyan(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=elohorayodele post=29868022]

In this present age only witches need brooms to fly.[/quote

And this present time Fools needs unbrella for d sun and rain

D broom is an everyday thing for now to this country (CLEAN), there is no power supply ,so varcume cleaners are impossible for use now

Dumped d brolly and use d broom
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by elohorayodele: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=musaffyan post=30815449][/quote]

Why quote me or are you a witch?
Look at the dumb and stoopid English sentence you typed! So stoopid, after you will call GEJ clueless when you are dumb, lost and clueless
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by musaffyan(m): 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2015
elohorayodele:

Why quote me or are you a witch?
Look at the dumb and stoopid English sentence you typed! So stoopid, after you will call GEJ clueless when you are dumb, lost and clueless

Hoo d coke things are in your head advise go see d psyches fast to know how to control your arrogance

By d way learn to read
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by elohorayodele: 1:18am On Feb 18, 2015
musaffyan:

Hoo d coke things are in your head advise go see d psyches fast to know how to control your arrogance

By d way learn to read

Hoo the coke! See the psyches! You are a mad cow from Kano. Oya go and eat grass
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by nduchucks: 1:19am On Feb 18, 2015
Note that the Broom bottle is taller and stronger than nthe umblella.
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by musaffyan(m): 1:36am On Feb 18, 2015
elohorayodele:

Hoo the coke! See the psyches! You are a mad cow from Kano. Oya go and eat grass

Guy how many language can read or write even speek, I guess minimal, but English is defenatly your problem

Chei
OXFORD DICTIONARY DON SUFFER
GEJ see what u've done
Now him won repeat class with bunch of drunkers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu / Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.