Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) (57012 Views)

EXPOSED! Fayose Plans To Crumble PDP (picture) / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / (photo) Is Coka Cola Mocking APC And PDP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
anonimi:

I quite agree with you sey nor be Do or die affair.
Moreover the chief apostle of the Do or die affair who declared late Lamidi Adedibu as Garrison Commander of Ibadan politics is now a navigator of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC grin cheesy

[img]http://4.bp..com/_BaabZGe_Uf8/SFDMOoI3p0I/AAAAAAAABHk/I5o71Z5XuME/s400/adedibu1.jpg[/img]

Make una dey carry dem PDP waste product dey go. Ba wahala!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
Someone is pained? Wanna share a coke with barcanista?
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by baybeeboi: 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
ireneony:
Never heard of apc undecided

which is why you are not supozd to stay too long in France
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
twerkjack:
DEN STOP ADVERTISING UR IGNORANCE...... DUMMY

Anty can u at least for once mind ur business
No hard fillings
Just saying
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by tobbiefied: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
argon500:
Coca-Cola is cr*zy ooo.. Why mocking APC and PDP? chai Dia ris God oo
Can't You see Broom(APC) was First while Umbrella(PDP) was second...Coca-Cola have decided Wait till Febuhari14 for Nigerians to stamp
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by anonimi: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
double post
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by anonimi: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
barcanista:
Someone is pained? Wanna share a coke with barcanista?

Anytime baby, anytime grin cheesy

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX3IDVPCrXk][/url]

Preferably with hot amala and abula, Adedibu stylee tongue
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by farem: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
ireneony:

Of course, not from those just returning from the land of the dead!
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by NovusHomo(m): 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
argon500:
Coca-Cola is cr*zy ooo.. Why mocking APC and PDP? chai Dia ris God oo

Very creative.
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
mikporch:

No hard fillings
Just saying

And I suppose you are minding your own business this way.
No hard feelings.
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2015
anonimi:

Anytime baby, anytime grin cheesy

Preferably with hot amala and abula, Adedibu stylee tongue
You too like Amala politics
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Humblesam(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
Innodon:
Na dem sabi....but wetin dat suppose mean...umbrella and broom dey fight ni....interesting

Bros no be fight na..... Na kissing things dem dey so.
Meaning they are closer than how you think they are, leaving us to think they are enemies while they are busy sharing the National Cake.
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by ayoola2002(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
Change!!!!!!!!!!!!

GMB
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
hifaif:

And I suppose you are minding your own business this way.
No hard feelings.

Ah ah must you quote me
Can't you let bygone be bygone
Nawao u sef go like quarrel
Make the mistake of quoting me again
...............................Well until then
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Grahamjnr(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Who tag this wonderful picture a 'mockery of APC and PDP'? The two bottles are cheering. Cheers is a sign of unity, agreement and harmony. Coca cola here is calling for peace between the two parties irrespective of their political ambitions. Kudos to Coca cola. My favorite brand of soft drink any day any time.
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2015
It is called 'cheers' smiley
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Emaax43: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
ireneony:
Y Na
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by twerkjack: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
mikporch:

No hard fillings
Just saying
""FILLING?"" MY DEAR MIND UR LANGUAGE FOR ONCE NO HARD <WATEVA U WANNA TYPE> BTW DIS IS NL, EVERYONE IS EVERONES BIZNESS!!!!
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Ephemmm: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
temitemi1:
We need the umbrella in d SUN and also in d RAIN grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

Until the evening comes( February 2015), the person wey dey carry umbrella waka no go no say na load him dey carry.

God bless Nigeria, my beloved country.
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by twerkjack: 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
ireneony:
go and twerk for a strip club..b1tch!
WHATS UR BIZ WH0RE!!!!!!!
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Ephemmm: 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2015
money121:
grin grin grin

Guy! U just dey disturb us: Or will you collect 100k for the fee, agreement and commission?
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Burger01(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
temitemi1:
We need the umbrella in d SUN and also in d RAIN grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
Remain wetin we go need for harmattan cheesy
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by oathman(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
PerfumeRepublik:
Different tags on the bottles; Same Content

u get brain, the same drink with different tag, and that jst xplain 9ja politics

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2015
twerkjack:
""FILLING?"" MY DEAR MIND UR LANGUAGE FOR ONCE NO HARD <WATEVA U WANNA TYPE> BTW DIS IS NL, EVERYONE IS EVERONES BIZNESS!!!!

10000 likes for you

I like the way u think
Ur thoughts ar very innocent very very very very very
I had to type this with eba in my hand
Btw sister move to a new thread
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by AdeniyiA(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Rain and Sun are good nd needed,why shielding them?
Dirt is useless and needed to be swept away undecided
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by 9jatatafo(m): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
Election things
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by ireneony(f): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
twerkjack:
WHATS UR BIZ WH0RE!!!!!!!
go twerk on a man's d1ck..you ghetto fuggy stup1d s1ut.
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Great...
Where is Musiwa sef?
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by Forwetinnah: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
Oh yelse..whether you hold Umbrella or Carry broom, cheers all the same grin . Cheers!! As they sell diabetes to Nigerians
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by coolestca(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Yungmilio2:
9ja Space Booker
Abeg 20Likes for me Jor
can you say that again? undecided
Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by UjSizzle(f): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
Awww sharing happiness wherever kiss
#TeamCocaCola

OP Is this how people mock in your village? undecided

1 Like

Re: Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) by annibro(f): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2015
Alphaoscar:
That broom bottle(APC) is having an edge against the umbrella bottle(PDP). So shall it be at the end of the general election!!!
Nice concept though!!!

Amen!! Its No coicidence. Coca cola just stylishly told nigerians which party has upperhand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / How SEDI MD, Prof. Simon Ndubuisi Was Assassinated In Enugu / Flavour, Davido, Mr.Raw, Zoro, Emoney, Thrill Thousands At PDP Enugu West Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.