Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Please I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Advice (1004 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / My Boyfriend Raped Me See His Reason For Doing So (I Need Your Advice) / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice by Mathewa(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2015
Good evening fellow nairalanders, I really need ur advice on dis issue. there is Dis girl DAT I av been disturbing for over one month. BT she said she cn't date me. nw she called me did evening and requested four thousand naira from me. can u imagine? shul I gv her d money or I shul nt? .. please advice me. am sorry 4 d typographical errors
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by 25omega(m): 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2015
it depends. Are you only willing to help her if she is having sex with you or are you someone who will help a person regardless of your relationship.

No shame in either answer.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by morethanadoll(f): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
You should take your N4,000 and do something nice for yourself. She is using you. If she doesn't want to be with you, then she doesn't deserve anything from you, to include your time. Let's look at it from a different perspective. Would she get paid if she didn't go to work? Probably not.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by phlio(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
morethanadoll:
You should take your N4,000 and do something nice for yourself. She is using you. If she doesn't want to be with you, then she doesn't deserve anything from you, to include your time. Let's look at it from a different perspective. Would she get paid if she didn't go to work? Probably not.
I comment my reserve
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by CountDracula(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
Shud I send u my acct number?
Girl no gree for u, she com stil dey tax u and u stil dey ask wether to dash her money! Cos na dash ooo... Dnt expect her to pay back
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Brugo(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lol. You love her and she is hoping to use that to milk you dry. Don't give her a kobo.

There is no shame in refusing to give her the money. You should even stop giving any gift. No recharge cards no subscription or whatever. Love is not for sale.

It doesn't make you any less a man.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Enegod(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
Mathewa:
Good evening fellow nairalanders, I really need ur advice on dis issue. there is Dis girl DAT I av been disturbing for over one month. BT she said she cn't date me. nw she called me did evening and requested four thousand naira from me. can u imagine? shul I gv her d money or I shul nt? .. please advice me. am sorry 4 d typographical errors
Yes...infact increase it to #50,000 undecided
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by adanduka: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
You said you've been disturbing her for over one month.
In fact, make the money up to N5000 and don't disturb her again. grin
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by lexy070(m): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2015
De girl na scam ooo. Run 4 ur life. Jst thank ur stars dat she had shown her true color be4 she says yes cos dat 1 wud be a sori case 4 u. U wud jst spend thinkin she loves u. God loves u dats y her true self is already known 2 u
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Mathewa(m): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2015
Thank you all, am very greatful
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by justmag(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
What a question! Where is @blackett? Please ya attentions is needed here.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Lmfao

Yes, give it to her

Empty your entire account on her behalf, if possible.

Tch, what a question.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by victoronyekwelu(m): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
dude since you wannabe a cheerful giver let me send you ma accountnumber
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2015
She isn't in anyway your responsibility.

Don't yield to the power of the boobs and punanny.

Use your head.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by focus7: 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2015
You will turn yourself to a maga the moment you give to her because she won't still date you.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by BodyKiss(m): 12:35am On Mar 19, 2015
I would advice not to give her any money, even if that will make her date you, because you would likely be setting up a relationship that will end up being one sided.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by mrkay101(m): 8:43am On Mar 19, 2015
I think girls do this intentionally to either scare us away or. piss us off.

my advice tell her you'll think about it don't contact her for abt a week. then you can decide to give her or not. if you do give her don give her complete then see hw she reacts..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is She Really Cheating? / Must All Ladies Clap When Dancing? / How To Be Romantic...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.