Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend (6833 Views)

O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend / O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
coogar:

it's on it's way to the FP.
in another 2 hrs, giyaaz would become a famous textcee. grin

ibime broke stretching rule against me & mikuz gave him the W. before then, mikuz swore on his soul that he would never allow stretching as an umpire. grin

I counted it.. ibimi didn't exceed the line limit..
it was you that didn't complete yours...
you guys were to drop 30 lines..

and here its counted as 16 quatrains ...

ibimi had 16 .and you had 11 ...

na you do yourself ..grin
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by 04kaa: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
Darkrebel:

word..

Lagunna address this issue..
Giyazz overstretched ...

THIS COOGAR NA DAFT MUMU,....GIYAZZ IS DISQUALIFIED FOR CHEATING , YOU ARE BUSY TALKING BOUT MAKING HIM FAMOUS.
DOES COOGAR MAKE CHEATS FAMOUS. .? ANOTHER INTERGRITY ISSUE,. THIS CONFIRMS THE BIASE . LMAO.
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by teddybiyasi(f): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
see flooding
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by ToyinDipo(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
teddybiyasi:
see flooding
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by GIYAZZ(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Darkrebel so hates me, he dreams of killing me in his dreams. grin
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Emaprince: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Thread already derailed..mikuz should come clean up every comment from non battlers which are not votes...

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by sosiqdude(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
04KAA NA LIKE THIS YOU END UP.. HEHEHE
Smh

TOO MUCH HYPING NO GOOD SOMETIMES.

MVGT-GIFT
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
Emaprince:
Thread already derailed..mikuz should come clean up every comment from non battlers which are not votes...

Why didn't I win against elymax in our first brawl..?

due to overstretching...

did you read the rules?
Biting...and overstretching is punishable by disqualification..

do you catch someone biting and tell the person to go edit his verse and remove it?
of course not... so what ibimi is saying na fufu talk.. giyaz can't remove anything..
he don use him hand do himself...

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Emaprince: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Excuse me!..why are y'all saying that darkrebel was disqualified?..I can't remember anybody disqualifying him..all voters did was to go for elymaxiimus based on the criteria..they only complained about his stretching..if he was disqualified,I'll like to see the proof!!.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by GIYAZZ(m): 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Darkrebel:

I support you..
Lagunna where are you?
Come handle this matter...

Overstretching calls for disqualification ..

abi una no remember my saga with Elymax...

THREAD CLOSED.....

Giyaz disqualified for overstretching like Mr Fantastic..

Winner -- OFOKA -- Ebora
Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! gringringringrin

You wish! grin

Abeg make I go sleep, I've won it all. tongue

*jumps on bed*
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by 04kaa: 9:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Darkrebel:

are you mad? grin

like APC ..abeg 'Change' that thing..

OFOKA WINS based on Mr fantastic showing off his stretching materials....

All of una dey mad.. I don take over..
am judge now..
I have cancelled all votes...
Elymax vs darkrebel part one is the reason..

grin

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED DARKREBEL JUDGEMENT HOLDS...SINCE LAGUNNA OR ANY OTHER RESPONSIBLE MOD IS NOT HERE TO DISQUALIFY GIYAZZ THE CHEAT.... ALL VOTES CANCELLED DUE TO CHEATING BY GIYAZZ. AS THEY SAY O4KA WINS BY DEFAULT, NEXT EMCEE PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED A WELL BEHAVED EMCEE NOT ANOTHER CHEAT...

THANK GOD I HAVE SEEN HOW U GUY BALLS HERE NOW..
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
teddybiyasi:

if I dash you slap Giyazz already won stretch or no stretch
devil may care

who's dick have you been sucking lately? grin

shut up Jare..

don't you know stretching carry the same punishment as biting ? ....

this one you dey rally and campaign for siyazz.. how much did he pay you sef? grin
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Emaprince: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Darkrebel:

Why didn't I win against elymax in our first brawl..?

due to overstretching...

did you read the rules?
Biting...and overstretching is punishable by disqualification..

do you catch someone biting and tell the person to go edit his verse and remove it?
of course not... so what ibimi is saying na fufu talk.. giyaz can't remove anything..
he don use him hand do himself...

hehehe...I hope you won't complain if Giyazz pay you back this way in your battle threads?
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! gringringringrin

You wish! grin

Abeg make I go sleep, I've won it all. tongue

*jumps on bed*

what did you win?
are you mad?
go read the rules grin

the beatings I gave you is still affecting your medulla oblangata ... so you think stretching is now the answer?

idiott ...
you have failed again ...grin Agbado seller

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by coogar: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
in fairness to 04kaa, giyaaz stretched & giyaaz had seen 04kaa's written before he started writing his own bars.

i think they should have a rematch.

monday by noon.
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Emaprince:
hehehe...I hope you won't complain if Giyazz pay you back this way in your battle threads?

my next brawl na with Mikuz grin

I trust Mikuz..
him no get time for weyrey ..if giyaz try do weyrey for our battle..mik go dash am 3 years ban grin ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Am Luminouz D Alien! Can Any Rapper Ball With Me? Check In! / />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ / Spit your bars here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.