Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend (6836 Views)

O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend / O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Heywhizzy(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2015
giyazz:

pftt! ffuck yourself with a fat stick, cos you ain't gettin no deal tho!

giyazz wins this by a large margin but I must identify that recycled line..

o4ka was just spitting generic lines
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by 04kaa: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2015
Heywhizzy:
giyazz wins this by a large margin but I must identify that recycled line..

WHy wont u say by a large margin, when he obviosuly cheated by dropping more bars in large margins, heywhizzy your vote is totally irrelevant cuz u have no brain to think and no eyes to see that your darling GIYAZZ cheated and was caught openly and disqualified shamefully,
now no one will ever battle giyazz again...ever in nairaland, no one wants to battle a battle rap cheat who wants to win by cheating and violating simple rules
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by mikuz(m): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2015
Battle closed : Giyazz wins this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Am Luminouz D Alien! Can Any Rapper Ball With Me? Check In! / />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ / Spit your bars here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.