Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend (6834 Views)

O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend / O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by 04kaa: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
Darkrebel:

Why didn't I win against elymax in our first brawl..?

due to overstretching...

did you read the rules?
Biting...and overstretching is punishable by disqualification..

do you catch someone biting and tell the person to go edit his verse and remove it?
of course not... so what ibimi is saying na fufu talk.. giyaz can't remove anything..
he don use him hand do himself...

you dont know ibime, if u knew him , u would understand his personality, imagine ibime trying to support a cheat.... i actually thot the asswipe has changed ..lmao...... a leopard will never change his spot, no wonder he was bodied badly by streetwise. ibime my foot.,
imagine ibime advicing giyaz to quickly run to cut his verse to proportion, na who una think say una wan follow do nonsense?

I AM O4KA THE BEAST INCARNATE! small pikin like giyazz and ibime cannot cheat me , not on this planet earth !

i am here to sanitize and SEND corrupt politicians like ibime and giyazz to jail, SAI BUHARI! APC IS HERE ! DARKREBEL RAISE THE APC BROOM UP HIGH !

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
coogar:
in fairness to 04kaa, giyaaz stretched & giyaaz had seen 04kaa's written before he started writing his own bars.

i think they should have a rematch.

monday by noon.

seconded... haba ..assuming he stretched with just an extra quatrain its could have been overlooked..
but they agreed 24 lines..(12) and he did 16 ...

let them rematch otherwise ebora would feel cheated
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by sosiqdude(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
i don see online jealousy oo...

Wetin man no go see for here. cheesy

Darkrebel u too dey hate oo... Take am easy na.
Sometimes u need to act like a big boy.. Stop showing the public ur childish behaviour. Ok.

and please don't quote me or reply back
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by coogar: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
04kaa:

you dont know ibime, if u knew him , u would understand his personality, imagine ibime trying to support a cheat.... i actually thot the asswipe has changed ..lmao...... a leopard will never change his spot, no wonder he was bodied badly by streetwise. ibime my foot.,
imagine ibime advicing giyaz to quickly run to cut his verse to proportion, na who una think say una wan follow do nonsense?

I AM O4KA THE BEAST INCARNATE! small pikin like giyazz and ibime cannot cheat me , not on this planet earth !

i am here to sanitize and SEND corrupt politicians like ibime and giyazz to jail, SAI BUHARI! APC IS HERE ! DARKREBEL RAISE THE APC BROOM UP HIGH !

do you agree to have a rematch by monday?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by 04kaa: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
coogar:
in fairness to 04kaa, giyaaz stretched & giyaaz had seen 04kaa's written before he started writing his own bars.

i think they should have a rematch.

monday by noon.

COOGAR NA U TALK TRUE LIKE THIS? ARE U SERIOUS , SO U FIT TALK TRUTH LIKE THIS .. NO PHUCKING WAY . COOGAR BEING OBJECTIVE OMG

SHEY COOGAR NA SAURON NI? LEMME KNOW WHERE TO DEAL WITH U LOL

WHO IS THIS TEDDYBIASI THING, Is she the chic that gives giyazz head lmao grin
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
04kaa:

We need environmental sanitization Saturday on NL grin

Where the broom and Packer ? .....grin

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by 04kaa: 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
sosiqdude:
i don see online jealousy oo...

Wetin man no go see for here. cheesy

Darkrebel u too dey hate oo... Take am easy na.
Sometimes u need to act like a big boy.. Stop showing the public ur childish behaviour. Ok.

and please don't quote me or reply back

sisqopriick dude, sharrap there , Darkrebel is more of a man than u would ever be. he stands firm agaisnt injustice and corruption, unlike u bloody PDP corrupt member. na people like una dey spoil nairaland rap battle thread.

you biased corrupt emcees will get exposed one after the other.... This is 2015.. O$KA THE BEAST INCARNTE IS HERE TO SANITIZE THE WHOLE HOUSE !

when the cat is around rats like you and ibime must pick race. O4ka the great is here ! grin grin
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Sosiqdude ..you dey mad grin

when they disqualify me for stretching against giyazz, you didn't call it childishness or hating
but when it happen to giyaz, e don turn to hating abi?
we need to be fair..
I didn't even stretch up to this level against Ely and was disq ...

let's be fair please .. a rematch would do ...
I know giyaz has been scripting all Day long..so it won't seem like wasted effort..let them rematch
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by sosiqdude(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
04kaa:

COOGAR NA U TALK TRUE LIKE THIS? ARE U SERIOUS , SO U FIT TALK TRUTH LIKE THIS .. NO PHUCKING WAY . COOGAR BEING OBJECTIVE OMG

WHO IS THIS TEDDYBIASI THING, Is she the chic that gives giyazz head lmao grin

04kaa if i were you...i don de-activate my account since..

But u still get mouth they yan rubbish..smh.

Loser!! Hahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahah
Laugh out louder!!
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by PhaseOne(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
Darkrebel:
How many lines did you guys agree on?
cos Giyaz had 16 quatrains...

constructive criticism--

Giyaz you stretch lines tooooooooo much and it makes your punches flat and dont land.. that's unprofessional and what Amateurs and newbies doo.. don't you learn?

Secondly, drop fresh bars..
you are too Generic.. if no one will tell ya the truth..make I yarn you.. its only that kuku greeting ish u did from Mr bones that I felt... the rest are generic

in this modern age you are still dropping light/bulb/ dynamite/blow/ moses-rod/ caesarian / dig lines-shovel.... For real?

if it was Teddy biyasi you dropped this crap for, she would have decimated your bottom...

Slow your roll man, hope you know this your remarks have a strong tendency to sway votes.
Someone takes out time to think out ideas and constructs bars and all you can say is that they're generic.
So much for constructive criticism. SMH
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by teddybiyasi(f): 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Giyazz let's have a rematch on Monday grin
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
04kaa:

sisqopriick dude, sharrap there , Darkrebel is more of a man than u would ever be. he stands firm agaisnt injustice and corruption, unlike u bloody PDP corrupt member. na people like una dey spoil nairaland rap battle thread.

Don't mind sosiqdud ..he and giyaz are best friends so its natural he supports him ..go check what sosiq did in my thread with giyaz ...
you know what they say..Payback's a bbitch ..
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by teddybiyasi(f): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
PhaseOne:

Slow your roll man, hope you know this your remarks have a strong tendency to sway votes.
Someone takes out time to think out ideas and constructs bars and all you can say is that they're generic.

that edge shit is generic Sir

but still Giyazz bodied AfricanCassidy

grin grin grin
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
PhaseOne:

learn to understand situations before opening your mouth.. you are still new here.. if you know what this iddiot did in our thread and in my thread with krone you won't be saying this..

besides based on bars he won.
but stretching ain't condoned here...

now don't tag me again or even reply this... okay? good
.take care
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by 04kaa: 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
Darkrebel:
[/b]

Don't mind sosiqdud ..he and giyaz are best friends so its natural he supports him ..go check what sosiq did in my thread with giyaz ...
you know what they say..Payback's a bbitch ..

hmm , so sosiqdud is GIYAZZ BEST FRIEND? imagine ! ,,,BIASED VOTERS DON DEY SHOW THEIR FACE< you will all be exposed one by one,
O4KA THE NAIRALAND TERROR HAS COME HOME !
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
teddybiyasi:
Giyazz let's have a rematch on Monday grin

this girl ..what is wrong with you sef?
have you forgotten we are brawling on Wednesday? yet you wanna waste bars on this creature?
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by teddybiyasi(f): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Darkrebel:
Sosiqdude ..you dey mad grin

when they disqualify me for stretching against giyazz, you didn't call it childishness or hating
but when it happen to giyaz, e don turn to hating abi?
we need to be fair..
I didn't even stretch up to this level against Ely and was disq ...

let's be fair please .. a rematch would do ...
I know giyaz has been scripting all Day long..so it won't seem like wasted effort..let them rematch

so Giyazz already whooped you once
shocked
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by sosiqdude(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
04kaa:

you biased corrupt emcees will get exposed one after the other.... This is 2015.. O$KA THE BEAST INCARNTE IS HERE TO SANITIZE THE WHOLE HOUSE !

when the cat is around rats like you and ibime must pick race. O4ka the great is here ! grin grin

Loser...you are the rat in this game...

o4kaa it was then... Now we the new school gon whoop ya @zz...we no dey look uche face...hehehhe.

Loser!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Ibime(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
lol. Ofoka is back!!!! grin grin grin
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by teddybiyasi(f): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
Darkrebel:

this girl ..what is wrong with you sef?
have you forgotten we are brawling on Wednesday? yet you wanna waste bars on this creature?

wanna snatch away is happiness with correct whooping
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by 04kaa: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
WAIT A MINUTE.. HOW DO WE KNOW IBIME and SOSISDUD and co did not ghostwrite for their best friend giyazz?
cuz the giyazz i read was not even half as nice,. thats why i came rusty and simple
i smell foul play is this what these assholees do here nowadays, haba no way , This place must be sanitized...

I wont condone this nonsense, this is not the hiphop empire i built ! O4Ka is here to banish fools ! grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
teddybiyasi:

wanna snatch away is happiness with correct whooping

I will cancel our brawl then..
you are not yet serious grin
you sef won chop out of National Cake..

chai!!! see punchline ..
Giyaz is now the National Cake..

na giyaz we dey use gain free points nowadays ..grin
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Ibime(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
04kaa:

ARE U SERIOUS , SO U FIT TALK TRUTH LIKE THIS .. NO PHUCKING WAY . COOGAR BEING OBJECTIVE OMG

Long lost twins always recognize each other!!! grin grin
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by 04kaa: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
Darkrebel:

I will cancel our brawl then..
you are not yet serious grin
you sef chop out of National Cake..

chai!!! see punchline ..
Giyaz is National Cake..

na giyaz we dey use gain free points nowadays ..grin

2015 will be bad for giyazz, he started his year by cheating ,....u wan cheat person.. u no cheat go front..u go dey cheat O4ka The TERRORIST
You know know who i be for here U GO HEAR AM ! grin grin
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
04kaa:
WAIT A MINUTE.. HOW DO WE KNOW IBIME and SOSISDUD and co did not ghostwrite for their best friend giyazz?
cuz the giyazz i read was not even half as nice,. thats why i came rusty and simple
i smell foul play is this what these assholees do here nowadays, haba no way , This place must be sanitized...

I wont condone this nonsense, this is not the hiphop empire i built ! O4Ka is here to banish fools ! grin shocked

Sosiq helped giyaz in scripting against me
. they both used 2 weeks in scripting .. that was why sosiq was tryna manipulate votes...

don't mind the two mongrels ...

Everyone knows you won this brawl based on the fact that giyaz stretched like a beggar asking for money..
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by sosiqdude(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
04kaa:

Hahahahahah... i'm thinking darkrebel ghostwrite for you.. Cos he is too concern about this brawl..

##news update## DARKREBEL GHOSTWRITE FOR 04KAA##
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Darkrebel:

I support you..
Lagunna where are you?
Come handle this matter...

Overstretching calls for disqualification ..

abi una no remember my saga with Elymax...

THREAD CLOSED.....

Giyaz disqualified for overstretching like Mr Fantastic..

Winner -- OFOKA -- Ebora

Na thunder go fire your left balls angry
Se you see any rules for this thread undecided

You better shine your eyes
Oya chop bottle joor..

grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
04kaa:

2015 will be bad for giyazz, he started his year by cheating ,....u wan cheat person.. u no cheat go front..u go dey cheat O4ka The TERRORIST
You know know who i be for here U GO HEAR AM ! grin grin

2015 is already bad for him ..
he took a brutal and merciless beaten from me for the third time..and I go still dey remind am based on the fact say him make mouth...
.should I upload that APC thing again.. we need to sweep off cheats like sosiq and G-String
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by 04kaa: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
Darkrebel:

Sosiq helped giyaz in scripting against me
. they both used 2 weeks in scripting .. that was why sosiq was tryna manipulate votes...

don't mind the two mongrels ...

Everyone knows you won this brawl based on the fact that giyaz stretched like a beggar asking for money..

are u for real no wonder the sosisdud foool was succcking giyazz balls so hard... Hmm , They have been exposed,
its good i came here o, so this is the nonsense this idiooots have been doing here. I will ensure you are both banned, we dont condone CHEATS HERE AT ALL
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lagunna:

Na thunder go fire your left balls angry
Se you see any rules for this thread undecided

You better shine your eyes
Oya chop bottle joor..

grin grin grin grin

did you drink palmy before setting the thread? grin
why didn't you set bars limit?

anyway the standard bar limit here is 20 lines.. everybody knows that
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Darkrebel:

did you drink palmy before setting the thread? grin
why didn't you set bars limit?

anyway the standard bar limit here is 20 lines.. everybody knows that

Lolzz grin grin
Re: 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
sosiqdude:

. i'm thinking darkrebel ghostwrite for you

Did you go to a primary school?
and if you did... who was your English Teacher ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Am Luminouz D Alien! Can Any Rapper Ball With Me? Check In! / />¡</~¤~COMPLETE SLAUGHTER: DARKREBEL666 Vs LIMERICK~¤~/>¡</ / Spit your bars here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.