Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... (1318 Views)

LADIES: Types Of Guys You Should Not Play ‘hard-to-get’ With / Guys You Need To See This (graphic Photo) / Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by klarke(m): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Saw this on facebook....

Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by Hazardd(m): 8:50am On Jan 17, 2015
grin grin
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2015
Dem hoes
Ain't loyal cool
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by Mimienudles(f): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2015
Jesu!
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by iceberylin(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2015
Linqsz:
Dem hoes
Ain't loyal cool
They have never been sad

1 Like

Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by Oahray: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2015
Lol. Damn! grin

That guy is fortunate mehn!

1 Like

Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by SeverusSnape(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2015
Damn!!!
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by klarke(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2015
Oahray:
Lol. Damn! grin

That guy is fortunate mehn!

I tell you...very fortunate indeed.

1 Like

Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by Baddestguyp(m): 9:16am On Jan 17, 2015
the guy should thank his stars he didnt marry a hoe like her
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2015
Damn!!!
The guy is so lucky
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2015
Baddestguyp:
the guy should thank his stars he didnt marry a hoe like her
i jux replied ur mail.smiley
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by Sunkyphil(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2015
God saved d guy na olosho him for carry put for house grin
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by alberto2k(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2015
again I say

Thiz Hoes ain't loyal Iswear!
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 17, 2015
hehe, grin the girl had second plan already!

Enough with "the hoes ain't loyal" abeg! angry
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by starlingbawa(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
hehe, grin the girl had second plan already!

Enough with "the hoes ain't loyal" abeg! angry

Your point exactly
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2015
starlingbawa:

Your point exactly
You really don't have to quote me!
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by starlingbawa(m): 11:33am On Jan 17, 2015
Nneka123:
You really don't have to quote me!

Yeah, I thought so too!
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2015
lolzzzzzz

some girls sha
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by nickz(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Marriage 101
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by LewisO: 12:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
What that girl actually type is the irony, she don't mean it, a well sensed girl can never make such comment even though she's no more interested in the guy, she's just trying to let him know that she don't give a damn about him being a her boyfriend too at the the first comment of the guy.

Some girls (I mean white girls) might be so dirty and tragic in giving response to such comments believing u are not more interested in them.

Even a black American lady will not say that no matter how dump she really is.

So that conversation is for the white by that response.

But that guy didn't lay that conversation well at first, so some ladies if they change there mind against u while u approach them online, they might sound silly, even though they don't mean it, just to push u away totally!
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by Moblord(m): 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
The girl will wish she became a victim of bomb blast instead
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by eedrees(m): 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kkk
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by Histrings08(m): 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
All dis hoes sha...they'll want to eat their cake have it...smh..she's suppose to shout 4 joy now @ least she's bn screwing her boyfriend's friend for 2yrz..she con dey vex cos d guy wan dump her..#good riddance..
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by Lisaflex(f): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lol! lady jes shot herself in d leg
Re: Guys You Need To See And Learn From This... by klarke(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
The guy shld go for thanksgiving.

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help This Lady To Select Right Guy Out Of 4 Lovers / Some Crude Ways Girls Use To Get Things From Guys / Meet The Most Handsome And The Most Beautiful Romancelanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.