Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things (4658 Views)

Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Rapmoney(m): 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
Any guy that does the following 5 things can be considered dumb grin grin:

1) You take a girl out, order for pepper soup, shawarma and drink for her while you settle with a bottle of Harp to watch her consume your meagre earnings!!! Teeth dey pain u to eat meat and fish? I can't personally order for something for a girl when I cannot afford to eat it! wink I dey craze?

2) You have food at home, yet you still take her out to an eatery! Probably, you cook rice for ur house and u go still carry her go buy rice at Shoprite! Nor be the same Asia dem bring both rice from? Abi ur own na Urhobo rice?

3) You use your last cash to pay for a babe's transportation and you have a long way to get home!!! The trekking wey dey wait for u still dey wack beans for house! grin

4) You travel from Port-Harcourt to Ilorin to see a babe you met online! Just because of Oripopo!!! That 'thing' that you are scheming for can claim your life in the process! #StayAlive#...#KidnappingAndRitualsAreReal#wink

5) Using your school fees, including money for books to buy Iphone6 and Brazilian hair for a babe! Your papa dey train you for school, u come dey train another person!!! Iwu onye ara?

You can add yours...cheesy

God bless Nigerian youths!!!
We nor go gree! We must forge ahead!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by osemoses1234(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Nah talk b dis one again....guy if yu no get wetin 2 write go look bush.......

3 Likes

Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by SkinnyDude(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
dont laugh oh!! i did that number 3 on monday..
my new babe came and asked me for t.fee. she wanted to travel.. but the only cash on me was also for t.fee. i wanted to travel too..
then i gave it to her.. i had to borrow from my course mate..
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Rapmoney(m): 10:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
osemoses1234:
Oboy, u sure say ur head correct so?
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
I can do all but the last undecided
I'm not completely dumb after all cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by AlienStar: 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Wetin dey pain u? easy!! Seems u r guilty.
osemoses1234:

2 Likes

Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2015
The funny thing is,guys will continue doing it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by KingTom(m): 12:05am On Aug 14, 2015
If I hear say I waste money for fastfoofd joint Na to catch guineafowl throway inside frying pan with rice, if she wants juice I give am orange! Nansense!! angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by lekjons(m): 12:06am On Aug 14, 2015
Sassybae:
hmmm! really??.. personally, i can't do all those sh*t!
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by damilareoye: 12:09am On Aug 14, 2015
even if am to do all, that last point is kinkin.. grin

school fees no even dey reach my hand....cheesy
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by tosyne2much(m): 12:13am On Aug 14, 2015
6. You are dumb if you have sent a lady avalanche of PMS and you didn't get a reply. You still went ahead and quoted her begging her to please reply your PMS

7. You are dumb if you are in your late twenties, and you still discuss with friends how to get under the skirts of your kid sister's mate

8. You are dumb if you send N1, 000 recharge card to a lady, and you later start begging your friends to please transfer N50 credit to you, that you want to use it to make an important call that would fetch you a job

9. If you drink Jedi, Opa eyin, Orijin and the likes, in a bid to show your bedmatics skills, and still end up climaxing after 2 minutes

10. You are dumb at PhD level if you open a thread to profess your love to a female nairalander, and she calls the attention of the moderators and ordered for the closure of the thread

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 14, 2015
Ok good for you cheesy
lekjons:
hmmm! really??.. personally, i can't do all those sh*t!
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2015
grin you stingy ooo
KingTom:
If I hear say I waste money for fastfoofd joint Na to catch guineafowl throway inside frying pan with rice, if she wants juice I give am orange! Nansense!! angry
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by obontami: 12:21am On Aug 14, 2015
Take this bro

you re so on point

1 Like

Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Cutehector(m): 12:25am On Aug 14, 2015
Lol number for is so so foolish.. Ryt nw, I rather use dat money and go to a brothel and enjoy myself very well dan waste it travellin to see her only for her to tell me no sex on d first date.
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 14, 2015
OP, guys don wise up o..... these stunts are so 2002!!! undecided
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by JoeCutie(m): 12:26am On Aug 14, 2015
Sassybae:
undecided
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by bqlekan(m): 12:29am On Aug 14, 2015
When I was much younger, I use to do number 4 and 2, I always yearn for new kits then, no matter where you dey for this universe. I go find you come.. grin but now, ayaf no dumb again grin
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2015
You need slap? Maybe to revive your mouth make e dey normal grin
JoeCutie:
undecided
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by JoeCutie(m): 12:32am On Aug 14, 2015
Funny enough, I did all those things for one girl last week. cheesy

Then 2 hours later, I woke up from the sleep. undecided
It was a very disturbing dream. Na malaria. E fit even make you commit suicide for dream sef. embarassed cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by JoeCutie(m): 12:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Sassybae:
You need slap? Maybe to revive your mouth make e dey normal grin
Don't worry, I have your cure. Just wait small. tongue
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 14, 2015
Lmao tongue what you still doing here, your mates are in bed sleeping already undecided
JoeCutie:
Don't worry, I have your cure. Just wait small. tongue
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by JoeCutie(m): 12:43am On Aug 14, 2015
Sassybae:
Lmao tongue what you still doing here, your mates are in bed sleeping already undecided
I'm off to bed. Take your lazy ass to bed, Sassy!!! tongue

Bonne nuite. smiley
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 14, 2015
Lol my ass again smiley

Night joe smiley
JoeCutie:
I'm off to bed. Take your lazy ass to bed, Sassy!!! tongue

Bonne nuite. smiley
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by stephenqueen: 12:52am On Aug 14, 2015
KingTom:

Ketekete oshi grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by Fulaboy(m): 1:13am On Aug 14, 2015
KingTom:
Lol grin For the first time in my life I see Doctor angry
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by kennboiy(m): 1:23am On Aug 14, 2015
waiting for the counter thread....spreads mat....sits down and sipping pure water...chai,,,,foolishness no good ooo!!!
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by KingTom(m): 4:30am On Aug 14, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lol grin For the first time in my life I see Doctor angry
I dey vex fa! grin
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by KingTom(m): 4:31am On Aug 14, 2015
stephenqueen:

Ketekete oshi grin grin grin grin
oga mi grin emi Ni ketekete? shocked
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by KingTom(m): 4:33am On Aug 14, 2015
Sassybae:
grin you stingy ooo
Why I no go stingy angry
Sen. Lalasticlala representing Aba north constituency abeg yam don ready sir. grin
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by martius101(m): 5:52am On Aug 14, 2015
Sassybae:

na all dos ponmo men dey give una maut......moreso u ladies dont offers us anything than ur Godforsaken punnany....guys always bee like i gaz fvck dis babe...nawa o
Re: Guys, You Are Dumb If You Do These 5 Things by chim14(m): 6:06am On Aug 14, 2015
ha ha ha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? / She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. / A 90 Years Old Grandma Forgets Her Giant Love Machine In The Shower , See What Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.