Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police (36339 Views)

Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl / My sad Experience with weird lady / My Experience Dating African Girls - Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by kikelomojessy(f): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
Well said story, §Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ funny, (at least. Am still smiling) .

Nice write-up.
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by udomma1005(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Not funny @all,kinda stale,mouldy attempt@ trying to be funny!
Try anoda one.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Dymondgurl(f): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Someone's super-excited. Well, we all know what comes after "freaking", so cool down before you say something nasty.
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by doublezero7(m): 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
udomma1005:
Not funny @all,kinda stale,mouldy attempt@ trying to be funny!
Try anoda one.

You can also try to write your own 'funny' story, Mr Man! smiley

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
Maamin:

If u know me very well on nairaland, you will know that I dont take life too seriously as you think..but some things sound too stupid like your above comment. undecided

Your previous comment and you calling me stu.pid says otherwise undecided
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by jemype(m): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is the second post of urs i am Im Reading. I find it quite interestIng dear. Keep it up.
Naijasinglegirl:
I met a policeman on Monday.
I had stood for over 10 minutes trying to cross the highway before an elderly policeman came to my rescue. He flagged down all incoming vehicles for me to cross safely. I thanked him and proceeded to walk away but he asked for my name & place of origin.
When I told him, he came up with a fable of how his grandma's sister-in-law nephew is my uncle brother cousin.
Typical Nigerian behaviour of tracing your family ancestry to theirs when they need your attention. *sigh*

Then he pointed at a bar and told me to sit out with my 'village person' briefly.
I stuttered on how I needed to be home in 10 minutes and all he did was take one look at me and another at his cellotaped patched gun strut around his shoulders.
Who wan die? I quietly followed him.

We sat by the window.
He told me to order a drink and I timidly requested for pineapple fayrouz for fear that he might arrest me if I order a fancy champagne and ibo. For where?
Then he told me some unfunny jokes and I had to let out a fake laughter for fear that he might shoot me if I don't find him funny.
To sum up how miserable I was, his mode of communication was unadulterated pidgin.
When he noticed I was twiddling with my straw nervously, he gave me that crafty, 'relax, the police is your friend' look.

"Baby girl as you never chop here, shebi you go follow me go house go cook soup for us?"
"Sir I can't oh. I have a slight fever and I feel drowsy." I replied, flabbergasted at his request.
"Drowsy drowsy...drowsy." He murmured repeatedly. "Na why you for drink stout instead of this yeye sugar water so the drowsy go just commot."

"What I mean is, I feel sleepy." I said.
He walked briskly to the window and pointed towards the left.
"You see that catholic church. You go go my house go sleep. E no far from here. Just waka straight, enter that compound opposite that catholic church, ask for chairman house. Na me be the area commander for this side."
He looked me in the eyes and smirked. "As you don become my girl, nobody fit make trouble with you for this town."
Na so!
One hawker passed with a bucket of buns.
"Egg roll dey pass oh!" He exclaimed. " You go chop am with your mineral?"
"Thank you." I said sincerely.
I couldn't laugh.
Apparently, the only way I could break-up with my new romantic boyfriend was to play along. I told him to give me an hour so I could go over to my house, drop my bags and come over to his for a nap.
His face lightened up.
He brought out a hideous walkie talkie phone and told me to input my phone number. One of those Hollywood 'Jack Bauer, do you copy' alcatel gadgets.
I took his, typed mined in his walkie talkie but replaced the last digit with 4. My apologies to the unlucky person.
He produced a bunch of keys and twirled out a spare for me.
"Panadol dey for table for sitting room if the fever still dey do you. Shebi you go wait till I come house? I go come meet you around that kind 6. "
"6 ke? Ah Oga Police don't you have armed robbers to shoot? Don't you have roadblocks to mount?" Those where my thoughts but I didn't voice them out.
I nodded in affirmation and left.

I'm still with his key. I have no intentions of ever passing his lane and I'm lucky where I live is quite a distance.
Here is to hoping I don't find my photo in one of those wanted posters.
If that is how local a relationship with a man in uniform is, abeg abeg abeg I no want.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lol. Hilarious grin "Do you copy?"
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Orikinla(m): 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
I had stood for over 10 minutes trying to cross the highway before an elderly policeman came to my rescue. He flagged down all incoming vehicles for me to cross safely. I thanked him and proceeded to walk away but he asked for my name & place of origin.
When I told him, he came up with a fable of how his grandma's sister-in-law nephew is my uncle brother cousin.
Typical Nigerian behaviour of tracing your family ancestry to theirs when they need your attention. *sigh*

Then he pointed at a bar and told me to sit out with my 'village person' briefly.
I stuttered on how I needed to be home in 10 minutes and all he did was take one look at me and another at his cellotaped patched gun strut around his shoulders.

We sat by the window.
He told me to order a drink and I timidly requested for pineapple fayrouz for fear that he might arrest me if I order a fancy champagne and ibo. For where?
Then he told me some unfunny jokes and I had to let out a fake laughter for fear that he might shoot me if I don't find him funny.
To sum up how miserable I was, his mode of communication was unadulterated pidgin.
When he noticed I was twiddling with my straw nervously, he gave me that crafty, 'relax, the police is your friend' look.

"Baby girl as you never chop here, shebi you go follow me go house go cook soup for us?"
"Sir I can't oh. I have a slight fever and I feel drowsy." I replied, flabbergasted at his request.
"Drowsy drowsy...drowsy." He murmured repeatedly. "Na why you for drink stout instead of this yeye sugar water so the drowsy go just commot."

"You see that catholic church. You go go my house go sleep. E no far from here. Just waka straight, enter that compound opposite that catholic church, ask for chairman house. Na me be the area commander for this side."
He looked me in the eyes and smirked. "As you don become my girl, nobody fit make trouble with you for this town."
Na so!
I couldn't laugh.
Apparently, the only way I could break-up with my new romantic boyfriend was to play along. I told him to give me an hour so I could go over to my house, drop my bags and come over to his for a nap.
His face lightened up.
He brought out a hideous walkie talkie phone and told me to input my phone number. One of those Hollywood 'Jack Bauer, do you copy' alcatel gadgets.
I took his, typed mined in his walkie talkie but replaced the last digit with 4. My apologies to the unlucky person.
"Panadol dey for table for sitting room if the fever still dey do you. Shebi you go wait till I come house? I go come meet you around that kind 6. "
"6 ke? Ah Oga Police don't you have armed robbers to shoot? Don't you have roadblocks to mount?" Those where my thoughts but I didn't voice them out.

I'm still with his key. I have no intentions of ever passing his lane and I'm lucky where I live is quite a distance.
If that is how local a relationship with a man in uniform is, abeg abeg abeg I no want.

[size=18pt]So, if you were a spy for Boko Haram, you would have gained access into his house (in the police barracks) and plant your time bomb and then detonate it later and BOOM!
Boko Haram Bombs Police Barracks.

This is just to show us how national security has been abused and misused in Nigeria.
The same way the clueless President of Nigeria in a time of critical war against faceless northern terrorists and Niger Delta militants allowed the private screening of a Nollywood movie in the State House and the so called female Nollywood producer who is married to a pastor came to see him in an unchristian dress displaying her open cleavage shamelessly to seduce his excellency to part with some millions of naira.
You see what they have turned our great country into. The largest banana republic in Africa.[/size]

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
Are you N20 that has to be taken by force?
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Maamin(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Your previous comment and you calling me stu.pid says otherwise undecided

I did not call u stu.pid I called your comment stu.pid cheesy wink
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by justscorch: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
who says no to free drinks? Not me biko

Ode but u can't say no to free preek,make oga olopa catch u first u go pick pin while him knack knack your buncho
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by nkemdi89(f): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
I always encounter police toasters I dnt knw wat I do to them o,had one stopping at night on my way back from work,after asking for my paper and he saw everything was complete he packed me one side and started asking for my number I was just cooperating cos I was actually tired .he started telling me dat since he doesn't hv a car dat can I manage him like that? In my mind I was saying why the complex? couple wit his smelly uniform and skin disease showing despite it was late. They use intimidation on gals due to the power of their uniform,that's why they litter children everywhere mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
dasrackhor:
speaking lost fastly correspond with love bra...Anyway I grab u bra....thanks.........

smiley
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Na Corporal d guy b. My dear, when u meet senior police officers, u go like police. No b dat half educated, sun beaten, roadster wey u meet.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by fesnge(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Cock and bull stories...

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Oceemo(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
grin grin[b][/b][b][/b]
Naijasinglegirl:

We sat by the window.

Na so!
I couldn't laugh.
His face lightened up.

"Egg roll dey pass oh!" He exclaimed. " You go chop am with your mineral?" LOL that got me laughing seriously I mean really serious.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by BrightDeGea(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
I love this NSG so much

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by SunnyJ2: 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
you thought you are smart, but you are the biggest fool 21st century. u are eating from who you don't like, that is why alot of girls are victims of rape. chup here and chup there with fake promises, did you think the man will be happy if he see you? what if his opportune to see you in a lonely place. you shouldn't have accept is request. you are very cheap, you love free things, u can be easily drug to sleep. you are the cheapest and most insensitive girl in nairaland.
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Yemisi63 = naijasinglegirl
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Bwaal(m): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
mtcheew na as goat stand naxo dem go price am
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dymondgurl:
Nice try. But I can't utter such words. Even on a faceless forum such as this.
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Bwaal:
mtcheew na as goat stand naxo dem go price am
Lmao!
This crazy person has finished OP/ naijasinglegirl o.
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by iyamoliki: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Funny,Buhari2015
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by doublezero7(m): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
SunnyJ2:
you thought you are smart, but you are the biggest fool 21st century. u are eating from who you don't like, that is why alot of girls are victims of rape. chup here and chup there with fake promises, did you think the man will be happy if he see you? what if his opportune to see you in a lonely place. you shouldn't have accept is request. you are very cheap, you love free things, u can be easily drug to sleep. you are the cheapest and most insensitive girl in nairaland.

Oga take it easy now! You don't have to take it personal! Wats it with the name calling? She shared an experience that happened to her cos she tinks it wld bring smiles to the faces of peeps here! Then u in ur wisdom tink resolving to name-calling is the way to go! You're a man now, u sld be able to address some ishs and not talk like a b.itch!
+ make use of the spell-check on ur fone...the blunders are much! And like I'll always say, if the story aint good for u, go write urs!

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Missmossy(f): 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hahaha sharp girl grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Loll, looks like cops are generally entitled oddballs no matter what the nationality grin If you want a disciplined man in uniform, try the armed forces.

Well maneuvered OP, but I don't think one wrong digit is enough. I would've given him a complete bullshyte phone number.
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by shine96: 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2015
SoSo funny

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chai!! This thread made my night. Nice one Op. Lol @egg roll dey pass o. You go chop am with your mineral? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by Ana234(f): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
undecidedHe no even ask of yur name?
Re: My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police by egopersonified(f): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
When I saw d topic I had already decided not to read it if it wasn't nsg. Nice one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Classy Bridal Squad Photos / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.