Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl (6498 Views)

My Experience Dating A Black American Lady / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Rapmoney(m): 10:53am On Apr 02, 2017
In this part of the world we live, it is believed that men are expected to be sole givers in every relationship. This is what a fallacious and illogical societal belief has subjected many young men to. It is still one law that has kept defying the natural law of giving - 'He who gives, receives also'. Here, you give with the mentality that it is a sin or crime to expect from your girlfriend. If you still think that you are receiving from your girlfriend when the only thing she offers is opening her legs for you to make love, you probably need the help of Ben Carson, the famous American Neuro-surgeon!!!

The truth is that young men in this part of the world give virtually everything they have...resources, time, attention, energy and even their semen!!! This has blinded us not to realize the fact that some females exhibit extreme stinginess! Most of us have succeeded in buying the idea that stinginess is a trait exhibited only by men. Women don't have anything to do with such trait. Really? You mean they shoved this down our throats?

I remember the day I received a N1,500 recharge from an ex. A friend who was with me was annoyingly surprised! This is because such was strange to him. He had been made the sole giver. He allowed the idea to be shoved down his throat. He told me he had never received even a N100 recharge from his girl. He would send her recharge before she would call him; no recharge, no calls! That's a good example of a stingy girl.

Ladies, if your partner has to recharge your phone before you call him, you are a stingy girlfriend!

If you have never bought common boxers and singlet for your man despite the fact that he spends on you, you are an unrepentant stinginess personified! grin

Sex is just a human act; it does not define what a woman gives to you in a relationship. Ask yourself what you are gaining from your relationship apart from sex. As you give your love, care, attention and resources, you should be able to gain worthwhile things. There should be impact in your life in many ramifications. You are giving so don't tolerate stinginess. It is a monster that creates a source and a parasite in a relationship!

Personally, I can't be stingy in a relationship but till I see that worthiness in a woman.

Guys, share your experience dating a stingy girl wink

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by professorfal: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2017
I don't pick my gfs' calls, I'd reject and call back so I can't decipher from phone calls.

buying of gifts: just one girl bought me wristwatch out of 11 I've dated.

Oga most girls are hungry, me no even dey mind self. tell a Nigerian girl your birthday is tomorrow, to shun buying you gift she will start up an argument.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2017
Around 2012-13 I meet a fine girl like that In my church doing Sunday school lesson class section.. I begged her for her manual she refused given it out to me I begged and cried, rolled on the floor but she declined my request.. I felt frustrated and lost.. I woke up from sleep and realized that today is Sunday.. That's the end of my story. Happy Sunday my brethren.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2017
androidroot:
Booked Land not for sale.. KEEP OFF!

Please I'll pay in Dollars grin
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 02, 2017
Any man that complains on this thread gives up his man card grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Rapmoney(m): 11:00am On Apr 02, 2017
LeView1:
Who come be dis?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2017
Rapmoney:
Who come be dis?

You don't have a man card so you won't understand lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by RoyalBlak007: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2017

♤.
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by RoyalBlak007: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2017

♤. .

♤. grin
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Rapmoney(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2017
LeView1:

You don't have a man card so you won't understand lipsrsealed
I don't fall into people's defintion, Miss cool

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Rapmoney(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2017
professorfal:
I don't pick my gfs' calls, I'd reject and call back so I can't decipher from phone calls.

buying of gifts: just one girl bought me wristwatch out of 11 I've dated.

Oga most girls are hungry, me no even dey mind self.
Not all are hungry; some are like call-girls but with no ID cards.
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Rapmoney(m): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤. grin
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2017
Rapmoney:
Who come be dis?
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by yomi007k(m): 11:16am On Apr 02, 2017
LeView1:

Woss ...Wobi

No be today....na since Adam n eve..

Who man card don epp?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Rapmoney(m): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2017
yomi007k:

Woss ...Wobi

No be today....na since Adam n eve..

Who man card don epp?
grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2017
What's all this ranting for?, what have observed so far is, the rich dudes who spend don't complain and it doesn't mean they should be taken for granted. The broke ones do. You don't go into a relationship with the mindset of collecting gifts, love language are different.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by TrapHedges(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2017
My ex befr my last ex..was stingy with head bro...she blows me once in a week..tats piss poor
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Rapmoney(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
What's all this ranting for?, what have observed so far is, the rich dudes who spend don't complain. The broke ones do. You don't go into a relationship with the mindset of collecting gifts, love language are different.
Be reasonable for once, young woman! Who said people can no longer express their views? How does expressing one's views become ranting? Stop assuming people's financial status from your house! My post goes beyond NL. It talks to society so u should stop being parochial!!!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by RoyalBlak007: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
What's all this ranting for?, what have observed so far is, the rich dudes who spend don't complain and it doesn't mean they should be taken for granted. The broke ones do. You don't go into a relationship with the mindset of collecting gifts, love language are different.

♤but that's what most

♤girls/ladies do grin.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by TrapHedges(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:

lol wtf.. Y u always spot on n matured with yo comments

lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤but that's what most

♤girls/ladies do grin.
Some guys just exhibited that on this thread. grin
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by RoyalBlak007: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
Some guys just exhibited that on this thread. grin

♤for real?

♤. shocked

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2017
Rapmoney:
Be reasonable for once, young woman! Who said people can no longer express their views? How does expressing one's views become ranting?
I just expressed mine. You sounded like relationships should be based on gifts. Perhaps, your love language is gifts to another guy it could be compliments.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by professorfal: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2017
Rapmoney:
Not all are hungry ; some are like call-girls but with no ID cards.

yeah! I posted "most", isn't that what you quoted?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Rapmoney(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Benita27:
I just expressed mine. You sounded like relationships should be based on gifts. Perhaps, your love language is gifts to another guy it could be compliments.
I don't know what u call love language but I'm very sure u didn't see just gifts in my post. If gifts were only what u could pick, it means u read it poorly.

I will forgive u if u were from Switzerland but sorry, Miss, the average Nigerian girl places relationships on gifts. To most of them, it is even a paid job!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Young03(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Just remind me to modify any day it reaches front page
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Rapmoney(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2017
professorfal:

yeah! I posted "most", isn't that what you quoted?
Sure, I can see that now.
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by lytech1(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2017
My experience....
She was asking me what am gonna buy for her on my birthday while i use almost my last kobo to grace her day.

Women are vexing seriously

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Rapmoney(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2017
lytech1:
My experience....
She was asking me what am gonna buy for her on my birthday while i use almost my last kobo to grace her day.

Women are vexing seriously
Yeah, buy for her on her birthday and buy for her on ur birthday! grin
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by yomi007k(m): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2017
Rapmoney:
I don't know what u call love language but I'm very sure u didn't see just gifts in my post. If gifts were only what u could pick, it means u read it poorly.

I will forgive u if u were from Switzerland but sorry, Miss, the average Nigerian girl places relationships on gifts. To most of them, it is even a paid job!
grin

The Oracle has spoken!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Stingy Girl by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
Rapmoney:

Since you don't know what it's, why not find out so you'll see how giving someone gifts whose love language isn't gift is useless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! / HELP! My Brother Is Having An Affair Wit His Lesson Teacher. / I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.