Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos (29534 Views)

Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by charleff512(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
EagleScribes:
Hmmm. Please when are we going to have threads that will be educating and thought provoking just like before?
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by omololuigb: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
chibic:
When a woman starts sleeping around,this is what the husband gets...she's even lucky she have a man that is interested in having s.ex with her all time when most women are being starved of s.ex by husbands who keep plenty girlfriends..I'm not surprised cos when a man decides to focus only on his wife and ignore other women,that's when the wife will start sleeping around cos she has a man tha doesn't play away.

True talk though
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nmeri17: 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
armadeo:

Nice siggy
that's how we roll cool

1 Like

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ofcourse, have u ever bought a pant without testing
lalasticlala:

Could this be a justification for testing b4 marriage to determine sexual compatibility? ?
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by ednut1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
marriage sucks nowadays all ranks tanks to gender equality BS nd feminism
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by lalasticlala(m): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
vinohh:
Ofcourse, have u ever bought a pant without testing

U don't taste pant naaa
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by skyrocketernal(m): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Break free from financial limitation. Here are 4 business you can start with N10,000 and become financilly stable in less than six month. Download free book at http:///14HMUxA . just give it a try.
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by mercy38: 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
this is what we call violence against women! they can resolve it peacefully not for the husband to beat her. women its time for change join us http://www.societyforsafemotherhood.org and http://www.societyforsafemotherhood.org/blog/
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by mamafunky(f): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
chibic:
When a woman starts sleeping around,this is what the husband gets...she's even lucky she have a man that is interested in having s.ex with her all time when most women are being starved of s.ex by husbands who keep plenty girlfriends..I'm not surprised cos when a man decides to focus only on his wife and ignore other women,that's when the wife will start sleeping around cos she has a man tha doesn't play away.

y didn't I get such a man that will always ask me for sex and am here crying and begging for it. Chai I don suffer.
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by grimandevil: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
okay
She is the one denying him sex
And he is the one beating her?

Why won't these women learn??
You marry a man you ain't on the same s*xual frequency with or you just automatically start starving him of it...when you know how important it is to him?...then cry foul
#mbanu

He didn't have to beat her though, they should just dissolve the "union".

Dearest married ladies : if you can twerk on that D, please do. It doesn't hurt kwanu....

Men: stop beating your wives. If the differences are irreconcilable...waybill her back to her parents - ALIVE!

u r too intelligent to b a lady. like d way u think. most women just wake up and deny der husband sex for no just reason. cos u a wife isnt feeling Hot doesnt mean u should deny d man some punny
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by scarpa: 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
The bible has condemned the woman. Useless woman. You are very luck is not mua, both me and the boyfriend nobody go enjoy that public toilet u call -------- bullshit mennn.
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Missmossy(f): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
The marriage should be dissolved asap! Is she a sex slave or what? Its obvious they are not compartible,they should part ways. Its best for them,what sort of man hits his wife in the first way?

3 Likes

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by chibic(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
tyconcepts:

Your ideology tho'.
ofcourse,I'm speaking the truth!
They said "men should love their wives".."Men should learn to ffuck their wives well"..but when a man do all these,he still get betrayed..honestly,love or good s.ex can never change a woman..you'll give her all these only to discover that she'll start sleeping around one day..men who tend to do evrything to make their women happy are the men that suffers the most..personally,I feel everyman should just live their lives the way they want(cheat if they want to) and stop adjusting because of a woman that will still betray him.

mamafunky:

y didn't I get such a man that will always ask me for sex and am here crying and begging for it. Chai I don suffer.
you are one of those women starved of s.ex by hubby?..and another woman is rejecting s.ex from her hubby somewhere..smh..well,after 6yrs,its clear she's cheating though.

grimandevil:

u r too intelligent to b a lady. like d way u think. most women just wake up and deny der husband sex for no just reason. cos u a wife isnt feeling Hot doesnt mean u should deny d man some punny
you think a woman will just start denying her hubby s.ex like that after some years into their marraige?..she maybe bored with with him(which is very possible) and may not find any other way to feel lively again than to hook up with another man..didn't you see where the hubby said she has a bf?
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
one of the reasons u should engage in premarital sex.....kachisbarbie calls dis SEXUAL FREQUENCY COMPATABILITY
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by manot: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
dem marry woman because of ugbola. so if u dey starve d ugbola wetin he need u for again.
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
very soon Islam go tell women to get many husbands as them like, you dey for your husband house dey plan on how to travel out the country with another man
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Whobedatte(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
mamafunky:

go get a powerful Love Machine
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by donodion(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
okay

You marry a man you ain't on the same s*xual frequency with or you just automatically start starving him of it...when you know how important it is to him?...then cry foul
#mbanu

Dearest married ladies : if you can twerk on that D, please do. It doesn't hurt kwanu....

Men: stop beating your wives. If the differences are irreconcilable...waybill her back to her parents - ALIVE!
Hahahahaha very funny girl.But your points are good.
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by bond77(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chillisauce:
If she doesn't wanna have se.x, she should not be forced. She is not a tool. Even tools need maintenance and shut down sometimes.

They should go their separate way. Se. X is not by force.

huh?

y won't she wanna have sex?

so if ur wife/husband denies u sex...are u comfortable with it?

sex is an obligation from God for married couples and it is d number one ingredient DAT makes the holy matrimony as sweet as honey tongue
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by ogorsthinner(f): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Timbuktou:
She may leave, but she must leave without the child.

u go fear judge Timbuktou na....
court rise.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by miqos02(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
hmmm, i hope the woman wont be pregnant by the fixed date

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Jones612(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
mamafunky:

Don't worry, cry no more, cus I am here........
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by diesel86: 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
chibic:
What is this one saying
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by pussyphilia(m): 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
mamafunky:

That's what you get when you marry Mr holier than thou. Sex should be enjoyed by every adult. If your man is not giving it to you the way you want it, get yourself a side guy who will be at your service.
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Ologunjude(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
I have a funny feeling the husband was cheating before. And has now changed. And the story doesn't look complete. She has not agreed that she was cheating and looks like an allegation. Na dem know sha.

1 Like

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Ologunjude(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
pussyphilia:
That's what you get when you marry Mr holier than thou. Sex should be enjoyed by every adult. If your man is not giving it to you the way you want it, get yourself a side guy who will be at your service.

See advice! Can you advice your daughter in-law this way? Be truthful.
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by loftydee(m): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lol, u never find nah, dey r all around u, just make advances at some neighbours.
Boys r not smilin tongue
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
EagleScribes:
Hmmm. Please when are we going to have threads that will be educating and thought provoking just like before?

I miss the good ol' Nairaland wen I was still a guest... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Ologunjude(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
okay

#mbanu

So on point. 1000likes
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Ajinoride(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chillisauce:
If she doesn't wanna have se.x, she should not be forced. She is not a tool. Even tools need maintenance and shut down sometimes.

They should go their separate way. Se. X is not by force.

if u are not ready to have sex as often as your partner demands, don't go near marriage. marriage is not about convenience , its all about commitment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Some Marriages So Boring? / Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations / Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.