Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos (29539 Views)

Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
okay
She is the one denying him sex
And he is the one beating her?

Why won't these women learn??
You marry a man you ain't on the same s*xual frequency with or you just automatically start starving him of it...when you know how important it is to him?...then cry foul
#mbanu

He didn't have to beat her though, they should just dissolve the "union".

Dearest married ladies : if you can twerk on that D, please do. It doesn't hurt kwanu....

Men: stop beating your wives. If the differences are irreconcilable...waybill her back to her parents - ALIVE!
bia onyi, sorry o but if I no like and share this your comment God no go forgive me.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by 100Cents: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
fijiano202:
woman starves man
man beats woman

wife abuse is wrong
sex starving is wrong

What are we to do?

Fry Plantain..
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2015
AgapeCharis:
bia onyi, sorry o but if I no like and share this your comment God no go forgive me.

awwwwwwW
This is so sweet.
You called me by my most valued name

I am blushing embarassed
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by 5minsmadness: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
I have a question pls embarassed
How come lacalisticala's threads always make front page
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

awwwwwwW
This is so sweet.
You called me by my most valued name

I am blushing embarassed
smiley smiley
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2015
5minsmadness:
I have a question pls embarassed
How come lacalisticala's threads always make front page
he is a mod. Abi na supermod sef.

Na dem gt d power to move thread go front page

so, stop wondering grin
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by popcykaylah(m): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
she twerks on another guy's JT and denies her husband's...all thesame he need not raise his hands on her..rather he should let her leave.she will do thesame wherever she's going to.
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by John1305(m): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
okay
She is the one denying him sex
And he is the one beating her?

Why won't these women learn??
You marry a man you ain't on the same s*xual frequency with or you just automatically start starving him of it...when you know how important it is to him?...then cry foul
#mbanu sexual frequency.

He didn't have to beat her though, they should just dissolve the "union".

Dearest married ladies : if you can twerk on that D, please do. It doesn't hurt kwanu....

Men: stop beating your wives. If the differences are irreconcilable...waybill her back to her parents - ALIVE!
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
But earlier on in their marriage, she was enjoying the sex, now that she bleeps outside, she is starving her husband of sex. I smell shit here. I don't know why women always think depriving man sex is the best option? By the time the man enters street and start bleeping notoriously that is when she realise her mistake.
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by etungha08: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Woman,walk out of that marriage with your 2 legs; while still alive
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Elinob(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
So wat is dy meaning of story nah
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by XBLadez: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is why I support Bleep before marriage
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by EagleScribes: 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
AmberQueen:

I miss the good ol' Nairaland wen I was still a guest... embarassed

It is really pathetic. I really hope it regains that glory that attracted me to them
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by cococandy(f): 3:40am On Jan 18, 2015
grimandevil:

u r too intelligent to b a lady. like d way u think. most women just wake up and deny der husband sex for no just reason. cos u a wife isnt feeling Hot doesnt mean u should deny d man some punny
is this supposed to be a compliment?

I salute you o

1 Like

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Ekenev2(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by jaydee87(m): 7:32am On Jan 18, 2015
why marry if after 5 years u know u won't be on the same radar sexually.. that's the problem wen u marry someone u older than. well wish her luck on her sojourn hope she won't leave the other guy too after five years and come back begging again.
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by grimandevil: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2015
cococandy:

I salute you o

respect to other ladies but lets face it. women hv a funny way of thinking. lipsrsealed
cococandy:

I salute you o

respect to other ladies but lets face it. women hv a funny way of thinking.
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Obalende: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2015
and this is the problem I have with religion that preaches abstenance before marriage. As if your married life will be completely sexually fulfilling. truth is in most cases it isnt. religion completely ignores the needs of men to get laid.

1 Like

Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by sainttyayo(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2015
Don't file for divorce God will you through as seek wisdom and understanding from Him
Re: Sex Denial Threatens 6-year-old Marriage In Lagos by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2015
EagleScribes:

It is really pathetic. I really hope it regains that glory that attracted me to them

I really hope too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / Confronting The Mistress / Photos Of A Family Of Four Generations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.