Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,454 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics (33697 Views)

Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by jpphilips(m): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
blizard44:
Wharisdis?

What on earth have all those past governments be doing?

What convinction have you for me not to vote this man

Vote him and see how pastors will run your next 4yrs with one prophesy or another.

After voting him, you will realize that the auto industry is highly automated hence does not require much direct labor but indirect labour which Nigeria has no answer to yet.

Vote him to realize that the GDP rebasing was done to accommodate Obasanjo's key achievements, Nollywood, Telecoms and Robust banking system.

Vote him to realize that agricultural subsidies have been in existence since the days of Abacha, Jonathan just succeeded in shifting from one interest group to another.

Vote him to realize that Jonathan invested in railway without standard guage and coaches, giving birth to a train with keke speed.
Don't be deceived, Jonathan is bad news to even mad people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by akanbiaa(m): 6:36am On Jan 23, 2015
vanbonattel:

U are unemployed because you are lazzzzy
even if jonathan give you job it will not improve ya condition
My Fellow Nigerians,Gentlemen and Ladies; For the sake of future generations, we should stop this campaign of personality assassination and focus on issue-based discussions such as; Diversification of our economy; Devolution of power and bring development to the grass root by amending our constitution because FGN has been saddled with huge responsibilities in the Constitution; Fixing our refineries to produce petroleum products locally and stop importation of fuel and embark on radical gas-to- power project and step up our energy mix to jump start the productive sector to generate employment; Entrench Rule of Law in our governance to curb impunities and corruption; Redistribution of wealth via increase in minimum wage and reduction of abnormal maximum wage as being seeing in the salaries of our legislators, excessive administrative costs of governance in Nigeria and let Comity of Nations see us a serious a Country; furthermore, if necessary let's operate part-time legislative arm of government and shrink the NASS to Single Camera House; Review extant laws to create enabling, safe and assured environment for private sector participation in infra-investment projects- all these require a sincere party that is not poverty-of-ideas ridden with an upright leader like Lee Quan Yu of Singapore. These are what PDP government had failed to do woefully in the last 16 years- this is the meaning of Global slogan call "CHANGE" - Change is not about BUHARI neither is it about JONATHAN , BUT switching over to "to a large extent" a seemingly credible Opposition party as it is the practice in civilised world to fortify our political party system and send signals that Electorates have choice to make if a particular party is not adhering to the. "Tenets of Good Corporate Governance" as PDP demonstrated with absolute impunities in the last 16 years!!!. So for God sake and for the sake of future Generations, Nigerians should not get themselves engaged in campaign of personality character assassination and useless dancing at political rallies- each time I watch the present day campaign rallies, my heart bleeds when I see Nigerians dancing and singing in poverty - which is part of antics of the crop of present political jobbers - the "so called present politicians" - a national shame!!!. For those of us that were opportuned to witness Chief Awolowo's, Chief Nnamdi Azikuwe's, Sir Abubakar Ahmadu Bello'. Campaign Rallies ( all of the blessed memories) - it was like you were in a political classroom,yes. But what do you see today at rallies- dancing, mudslinging, vulgar pronunciation, display of adult rascalit; thereby brutalising the sensibilities of coming generations that politics is all about war- this is why my Heart bleeds. So fellow Nigerians let's pip into what is happening in the civilised World and ask the contestants pertinent questions- I am not a card carrier of any of the political parties- these are my thoughts after my today's meditations - thank you and God bless Nigeria - a concerned citizen of Nigeria in Abuja- please let's make the broadcast to all Nigerians, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Locks Down Owerri / Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) / Supporters Await Atiku's Arrival From US At Abuja International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.