Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics (33709 Views)

Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Champele(m): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
'You already had 3 to 4k megawatts',are you the only one in nigeria then,anyway i only ask a question.
honeric01:

Tell that to the dogs, we have already had around 3,000 and 4,000 megawatts since PDP took over in 1999, in the last 16 years, how many megawatt has your PDP federal govt added to the national grid?
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by tunde1200(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
emiye:

Market GEJ in the light of the following : sad

1. 400,000 barrels of oil stolen daily, yet pipeline protection contracts running in to billions of Naira in the hands of terrorists/militants

2. increased petrol price from 65-97naira in a period of oil boom over 110usd/barrel consistently for years,

3. power supply has not seen any worthwhile improvement 5 years down the line, it is still the same 4,000mw bullshittt+- , i have been hearing since the Obj regime . I just saw a protest on Channelstv of Benin youths destroying properties of the distribution company in care of the region due to poor power supply to their area

4. Thrillions used in paying fraudulent kerosene subsidy annually, that same amount can build four (4.) or more large scale refineries and there would be change. Yet kerosene sold at over N120 to the populace instead of the claimed N50. Refined petroleum products still imported to the detriment of the country's foreign exchange.

5 Excess crude oil account wiped out, external debt profile rising again after debt relief of 2005, and OBJ's pay off of debt. Foreign reserve account depleting.

6. Several local govts taken over by BH, and BH obviously is enlarging its coast, over 2,000 killed in Baga days ago, yet the man does not appear bothered. Military men at warfront claims military weapons are inadequate and not up to date.

7. Failed to diversify the economy after 5 years, but simply lip service, 70% of the budget still on recurrent expenditure in a developing country that needs lots of physical infrastructures .

8. No concrete plan for grand scale unemployment that is a ticking time bomb, but minimalist approach like "youwin" that provides 1,000 jobs annually in a country with hundreds of million unemployed youth.

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by honeric01(m): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Champele:
You already have,are you the only one in nigeria then,anyway i only ask a question.

Can you read what you typed? can't make sense outta it.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by scribble: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
rattlesnake:
[size=18pt]Osewa now working for Abati undecided

corel draw cannot rule nigeria[/size]

what an immature comment

Seun is running a money making organization

And is allowed to take political ads just like Vanguard, Punch, The Nation, ThisDay, Daily Independent etc etc etc

You are right now being accorded the priviledge of being a member of his Nairaland Community and you were not begged or beckoned on to come here

You came out of free will

Not everyone is an APC supporter like you and people who appreciate their President like me need to know what he has done

If APC have money they know their way to Nairaland and can equally come here and pay Seun to open threads or leave it to their articulate supporters and even trolls like you are welcome to speak the APC grammar

Some will listen to you. Come and show us what APC has been doing...abeg. In Lagos etc. Its campaign season.

Surely Tinubu has a mansion or new hotel we can see

Gosh why do I rant this much

Its a business ok. Even Linda Ikeji asked people some weeks back if she should take political ads and everyone was like yes

And her own process is different, she can censor comments even before they go up, so she can really help your campaign

Seun allows people like you to have a dissenting opinion...perhaps this is the model democracy should be based on

Nairaland thought us Nigerians cant PREVENT TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS acrimony even before the elections came up

Look my friend go and pay Seun for ad, shebi you want to raise money for BABA BUHARI OYOYO...start an online cause on Facebook

BUHARI FOR NAIRALAND and raise money for banner ad...This Seun money for ad nor too cost sef

Just dey foam for mouth dey shout OYOYO. You no go go find money, later you go kon talk say na JONATHAN make you dey clueless.

Nor go find clue, u hear. wink

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by timilehing(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Eluwilussit:

That's ok. Can APC put up their own infographics to show what Buhari has achieved since 1985? Common fslc or wasc, General no get.

Goodluck has done well and better than all before him. Even in all his weakness and cluelessness, Jonathan has done more than Baba and co, talking rubbish. I am sure he will do more if re-elected.

We don't need a president whose only mission is to jail his enemies and die in office. We need a young and vibrant man/woman. I have been asking one question: why not Fashola, Tambuwal, Duke, Ribadu or Okorocha? Why this old man? Nigeria really jaga jaga.
Many are mad but few are roaming. I'm sure you do think with your mouth

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by babestella: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
ooshinibos:

DID GEJ forgot the electricity of Nigeria ..we are getting tired of spending too much money on diesel for our generator ..this is key

Please google how long it takes to build several capacities of electricity generating plants.

On the average a 750 MW power generating plant will take about 2 years of more aand at the cost of about $1.5 Billion dollars.

If $1.5 billion dollars can give us 750MW in 2 years, then $16 Billion dollars spent by OBJ should give us nothing less than 7500MW.

The question is, why do we have less than 3000 MW today after such amount of money had been spent by OBJ whom everyone now sees as father of the nation and a saint?

Please we should be asking the right questions. If our power sector had been privatized say 20 years ago, we wouldn't be suffering power outage the way we do now.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by lisimmo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll:

How would you rate Jonathan-led administration in war against corruption?

Result so far
Woeful:66.7%
Bad: 33.3%
Fair:0%
Good:0%
Excellent:0%

See pics

Download PollNaija app at

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

to vote.

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Remarkable: 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
I wish that you had continued, what you listed w is not enough to do justice to the way Buhari and pst leadrs left Nigeria...

If we had aperson like GEJ, say 30 to 40 years ago, you and I can then imagine th OP times 30 is what Nigeria will be like.

We cant be moving backwards, myfriend; we cant be moving backwards.

GEJ is gradually transforming this country, faster than our expetations, and yet some people are clamouring for the same vision-less leadrs to come and take us back to Eygpt; then in the future, you'd start criticizing and blaming future government.s...

its GEJ till Buhari stops contesting. Hoha.
emiye:

1. 400,000 barrels of oil stolen daily, yet pipeline protection contracts running in to billions of Naira in the hands of terrorists/militants

2. increased petrol price from 65-97naira in a period of oil boom over 110usd/barrel consistently for years,

3. power supply has not seen any worthwhile improvement 5 years down the line, it is still the same 4,000mw bullshittt+- , i have been hearing since the Obj regime . I just saw a protest on Channelstv of Benin youths destroying properties of the distribution company in care of the region due to poor power supply to their area

4. Thrillions used in paying fraudulent kerosene subsidy annually, that same amount can build four (4.) or more large scale refineries and there would be change. Yet kerosene sold at over N120 to the populace instead of the claimed N50. Refined petroleum products still imported to the detriment of the country's foreign exchange.

5 Excess crude oil account wiped out, external debt profile rising again after debt relief of 2005, and OBJ's pay off of debt. Foreign reserve account depleting.

6. Several local govts taken over by BH, and BH obviously is enlarging its coast, over 2,000 killed in Baga days ago, yet the man does not appear bothered. Military men at warfront claims military weapons are inadequate and not up to date.

7. Failed to diversify the economy after 5 years, but simply lip service, 70% of the budget still on recurrent expenditure in a developing country that needs lots of physical infrastructures .

8. No concrete plan for grand scale unemployment that is a ticking time bomb, but minimalist approach like "youwin" that provides 1,000 jobs annually in a country with hundreds of million unemployed youth.

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by VellyG(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
adamskutty:
cow shaaarap!

U are speaking from ur anus, no one embezzled 16bn meant for rail way, u liar grin

And when u say baboon, the only baboon i know of is this ugly one down here. grin

Better go screw that nut on your head
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Remarkable: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
just ask I asked your
prettyboi1989:
9 major reasons why not Gej:
1. Innocent people keep dying day by day in the north for no reason
2. BH is still thriving under his watch
3. Corruption is thriving under his watch (case of stella oduah and diezanni)
4. Massive missappropriation of funds (case of centenary celebration) when many are displaced in the north without shelter, no place to sleep, no food to eat.
5. Still no steady power supply under his watch.
6. Under his watch, import tarrif of tokunbo cars were raised to 70percent, who does that?
7. Under his watch, education system was paralysed for almost a year.
8. Under his watch, polytechnics were neglected.
9. Squandering of nigeria's resources under his watch in the name of national confab which has yielded no result as they are unwilling to carry out the resolutions agreed during the confab. What a waste of funds,

Ow many of u eat 3 times a day? Ow many of u can afford to give ur kids the best life has got to offer? Ow many of u live in ur own homes which aren't rented? These are issues nigerians need to ponder on.
Now tell me is it this same man with these attributes that u all still wana vote for?
If your brothers or sisters were taken away by insurgency u won't even dare think of supporting this man.

Yet you want to support the man from the region that did the kidnapping?

Here, a simple question... compare life before GEJ ... and life today, which government has achived more and why?

what do you think farmers will say?

what will you think the families of those whom have lost loved ones on the benin-ore road (including McLoph's family) would say?

what do you think families of those whom have students in the federal universities in their states would say?

should I keep going?

you want to question the man that is working for you, and ignore the man that is destroying the work?

Think twice, Nigerians; think twice.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Remarkable: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
FotherMucker:

Because all the so-called achievements have to be captured in colorful glossy paper and presented to you online before you accept the man is "working"

Paper achievements, phantom growth.

So here is the reality:

Electricity costs more and is still poorly available

Fuel queues still appear every now and then

Worldwide petrol costs less due to falling oil prices, except in nigeria

Healthcare ia still a mirage

Education is still in the doldrums

Unemployment is rising

Security is virtually non existent

Strikes keep occurring

Corruption and/or stealing is still ongoing

20b dollars still missing

Chibok girls still gone

Bombs keep exploding

International community still laughing at us

Obama still wont come to naija

Abba moro is still in office

Pension thief maina is still a free man

Stella oduah is still a free woman

Diezani is still wasting 10b on jets

Aso rock still consumes 1.5b on food

Gej is still buying planes daily

All the above because GEJ is still in office

I keep getting disappointed with you guys that criticize GEJ; no one has given any bit of wha they call constructive criticism, or what I will call fair or objective criticism...

I knew you were a joker when you mentioned Obama's non-visit as GEJ's fault.lol... you are a funny one, I must say.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by BotherMleeper(m): 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Remarkable:

I keep getting disappointed with you guys that criticize GEJ; no one has given any bit of wha they call constructive criticism, or what I will call fair or objective criticism...

I knew you were a joker when you mentioned Obama's non-visit as GEJ's fault.lol... you are a funny one, I must say.

The list of his transgressions is a mile long, but if you seriously need to be convinced then I'd say you're lost beyond recovery.

However, just his inability to secure the territorial integrity of the nation is enough to invalidate his quest for a second coming.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by moradeyoo: 12:16am On Jan 18, 2015
All lies
Imagine increase oil production to 2million barrels, oil that has been 2million bpd since obj time
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by alphalpha(m): 12:56am On Jan 18, 2015
Comsol:

The more reason why you need to get yourself informed and key in to this GEJ transformation going on and making Nigeria a nation of endless opportunities.

when something is happening, u will know without anybody spelling it out.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by gbodimowo(m): 2:01am On Jan 18, 2015
emiye:

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Champele(m): 2:08am On Jan 18, 2015
Shifting from the issue,you dont want to answer the question,truth hurts.
honeric01:

Can you read what you typed? can't make sense outta it.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Champele(m): 2:43am On Jan 18, 2015
Eluwilussit:

That's ok. Can APC put up their own infographics to show what Buhari has achieved since 1985? Common fslc or wasc, General no get.

Goodluck has done well and better than all before him. Even in all his weakness and cluelessness, Jonathan has done more than Baba and co, talking rubbish. I am sure he will do more if re-elected.

We don't need a president whose only mission is to jail his enemies and die in office. We need a young and vibrant man/woman. I have been asking one question: why not Fashola, Tambuwal, Duke, Ribadu or Okorocha? Why this old man? Nigeria really jaga jaga.
my brother dont mind them,we are just waiting for the day to come,my vote is my voice.they think we nigerians are all fools,imagine credible amechi,holiest tinubu,victorious ngige,cleanest okorocha,intelligent buhari(wey just heard about twitter and facebook last week),gentle tambuwal,etc,telling me whom to vote for in this coming election.lol.wonders shall never end.except buhari and ngige the most clueless,the rest remains the richest people in their states,one host his birthday party with more than a billion naira and was boasting about it,yet we dont see them in forbes,wonder shall never end.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by elpaashizy(m): 3:40am On Jan 18, 2015
GEJ till 2019.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by 1009ja: 4:19am On Jan 18, 2015
Wonder why this propaganda failed to mention GEJ's huge success in curbing CORRUPTION.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by honeric01(m): 7:57am On Jan 18, 2015
Champele:
Shifting from the issue,you dont want to answer the question,truth hurts.

Now I am totally lost, oga what are you talking about?
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by timsucces(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2015
Fellow Nigerians, we have Just few days to our
elections and below are some vital thingxs we
must consider before casting our vote.
1. Buhari killed Ben ogedengbe by a death penalty
for a crime that didn't carry death penalty when he
committed it.
2. Buhari doesn't attend the Federal Council
meetings yet collects his allowances. Mr. Integrity
indeed.
3. Buhari canceled former Governor Jakande's
metroline and forfeited the $50 million paid for it
by the then Lagos State Government
4 Buhari used Violence to stop the September 1985
National Conference of the National AssociatIon of
Nigeria Students.
5. Buhari jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his
asthma drugs simply because he campaigned
against military rule and for democracy.
6. Buhari Jailed Nduka irabor and Tunde
Thompson for writing a truthful report which
embarrassed his Government
7. Buhari raided respected Papa Awolowo's house
and seized his passport so he couldn't travel out
of the country. Was he also corrupt?
8.Buhari threw Former vice President Alex Ekweme
in jail even though it was proven that Ekweme
never stole any money.
9. He jailed honest and respected pa Adekunle
Ajasin.
10. He jailed Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against
the dictatorial tendencies of his Military
Government
11 Doctors, remember that Buhari banned the
Nigeria medical Association (NMA)
12. Buhari stopped Ooni of Ife for traveling abroad
simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in
13. He broke up press conference of ASSU in 1984
and detained four of their executives
14 He jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only
demanded for the release of his brother.
Nigerians must be careful what they wish for!
Keep sharing to keep Nigeria democratic and free
from oppression. Hmmmm.. So he did all dis ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by dazdilijae(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2015
timilehing:
Trashy, crappy. Show pictures and other concrete evidence to prove these in-paper achievements.
TANoid f000lls
R u sayin d automotive policy has nt provided employments or u need pictures of d workers in d factories 2 prove 2 u? (SMH) or d reduction in cement price is nt evident to increased production? Which can only take place in increased manpower(SMH) abi d Youwin programme never reach ur family or friends/neighbours? Wake up n accept the truth n it shall set u free

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by dazdilijae(m): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2015
mpowa:

We don't want THOUGHTS, we want ACTIONS, 6 yrs of thoughts and no ACTIONS. All the people you mentioned, how did they hold the hands of Mr. EXCUSES, I discovered that cluelessness is contagious, most gejites are now great at excuses.

Now, for your beautiful INFOGRAPHICS, tell Mr. clueless that we don't want our lives on plans, we need people who can bring plans to reality --FEBUHARI 14TH.
People who can make plans to actions lik fashola made d metroline promise 2 action? Or Ameachi's dead metoline project? Or the cancellation od metroline project by buhar? My people say u go knw d smell of the shit from d mess
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by dazdilijae(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2015
1009ja:
Wonder why this propaganda failed to mention GEJ's huge success in curbing CORRUPTION.
The fight against corruption can be sumarize in d reduction of ghost workers in d civil service due to the e-payment system also d reduction of govt waste in revenue during fertiliser process by cutting. Out middle men.
Please remember wen u fight corruption it fights bak more vigorously bt slow n steady we r winning
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by dazdilijae(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2015
moradeyoo:
All lies
Imagine increase oil production to 2million barrels, oil that has been 2million bpd since obj time
U re either ignorant or simply mischievous cos in 2007 wen OBJ handed over the oil production went as low as 700bpd which made d govt 2 give amnesty 2 the ND militants anyway pls check ur facts b4 u talk. Its 2ways either we as a nation decide 2 move forward by voting GEJ or go backwards by voting d same people who made d country d way it is 2day. I advice we d d latter.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by timilehing(m): 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
dazdilijae:

R u sayin d automotive policy has nt provided employments or u need pictures of d workers in d factories 2 prove 2 u? (SMH) or d reduction in cement price is nt evident to increased production? Which can only take place in increased manpower(SMH) abi d Youwin programme never reach ur family or friends/neighbours? Wake up n accept the truth n it shall set u free
Employments? You mean the immigration scam or which one? When has a federal ministry perform mass/mini recruit for the public & not people with political godfather? Bro, think with your head not mouth

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by emiye(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
Remarkable:
I wish that you had continued, what you listed w is not enough to do justice to the way Buhari and pst leadrs left Nigeria...

If we had aperson like GEJ, say 30 to 40 years ago, you and I can then imagine th OP times 30 is what Nigeria will be like.

We cant be moving backwards, myfriend; we cant be moving backwards.

GEJ is gradually transforming this country, faster than our expetations, and yet some people are clamouring for the same vision-less leadrs to come and take us back to Eygpt; then in the future, you'd start criticizing and blaming future government.s...

its GEJ till Buhari stops contesting. Hoha.

What bullshiit are you trying to write? All i have listed there where the disaster under GEJ . Your bigotry lens and mind will not let you see and think properly.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by DOD1: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2015
emiye:

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by ooshinibos: 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
babestella:

Please google how long it takes to build several capacities of electricity generating plants.

On the average a 750 MW power generating plant will take about 2 years of more aand at the cost of about $1.5 Billion dollars.

If $1.5 billion dollars can give us 750MW in 2 years, then $16 Billion dollars spent by OBJ should give us nothing less than 7500MW.

The question is, why do we have less than 3000 MW today after such amount of money had been spent by OBJ whom everyone now sees as father of the nation and a saint?

Please we should be asking the right questions. If our power sector had been privatized say 20 years ago, we wouldn't be suffering power outage the way we do now.

Google is not the answer to everything and we should not give our leaders excuses for not doing the right thing ...successive governments have failed us including GEJ and OBJ .... if GEJ is serious he should connect Aso rock to the national grid of Nigeria ..then he will know how bad the situation , i guess Aso rock is powered by disesel generator ...you dont need to privitased electricity providers to make us be self sufficient of the electro power we so eagerly crave for ( privatization works when the core govt have laid down the power infrastructures )..GEJ said four years ago on live TV that he will fix this contant curse of darkness and that is an embarrasment to Nigeria , where are we today ? ...
if demon worshiping and secular countries can provide electricity for their citizens , i think religious fanatics Nigerian should be do better ....lastly , if your GEJ managed to provide the electricity he promised , he will be laughing at buhari and the tinubus by now ...I tell you the truth GEJ will not need to campaign now , GEJ is not a serious leader , he might a good person but this presido does not take thing seriously , ( thanks to OBJ) ..he should have taken this electricity of Nigerian seriously like making sure contracts are executed and delivered ..but here we are ,,he is campaigning again for the same reason ...
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by akanbiaa(m): 6:56am On Jan 20, 2015
vanbonattel:

U are unemployed because you are lazzzzy
even if jonathan give you job it will not improve ya condition
well I am just the voice if the voiceless just like Awolowo I am not lazy because I am an entrepreneur who is enduring the wicked harsh business conditions of your lord(ebele) and surviving I don't believe in stealing is not corruption like your lord believe in, but are those unemployed youths who died or were in injured in immigration requirement also lazy? And those who use connection and slot sharing to get job not lazy?answer these truthfully or you reap the fruits of your words and accusation of laziness.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by akanbiaa(m): 7:02am On Jan 20, 2015
vanbonattel:

U are unemployed because you are lazzzzy
even if jonathan give you job it will not improve ya condition
so you are telling us over 85% of Nigerian youths( including those who died and were injured in immigration exercise) are lazy and those who use slots and connection to get job (which is virtually the only way of getting job nowadays due to corruption Of Governance) are not lazy? I am the voice if the voiceless and you are the defender if the corrupt due to the little change that have been used to buy you and your unborn generation.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by perculiarperson: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2015
obiZEAL:
Am I in Nigeria....?
Or is Nigeria 2

You are in Nigeria. And there is only one.

This is the truth APC has tried so hard to hide...

GEJ Till 2019!

Let the Transformation continue!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Winifred Oyo-ita Sends Retirement Letter To Buhari / Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper / Rashidi Ladoja Visits Tinubu in Bourdillon

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.