Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics (33708 Views)

Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by HzRF(m): 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Atigba: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2015
ItsMeAboki:
Mhcteewe! What rubbish.
Here is his record of achievement:

Mr aboki

Keep killing your brothers in the north because you want your war lord buhari to return to power at all cost
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by VcStunner(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
emiye:

Market GEJ in the light of the following : sad

1. 400,000 barrels of oil stolen daily, yet pipeline protection contracts running in to billions of Naira in the hands of terrorists/militants

2. increased petrol price from 65-97naira in a period of oil boom over 110usd/barrel consistently for years,

3. power supply has not seen any worthwhile improvement 5 years down the line, it is still the same 4,000mw bullshittt+- , i have been hearing since the Obj regime . I just saw a protest on Channelstv of Benin youths destroying properties of the distribution company in care of the region due to poor power supply to their area

4. Thrillions used in paying fraudulent kerosene subsidy annually, that same amount can build four (4.) or more large scale refineries and there would be change. Yet kerosene sold at over N120 to the populace instead of the claimed N50. Refined petroleum products still imported to the detriment of the country's foreign exchange.

5 Excess crude oil account wiped out, external debt profile rising again after debt relief of 2005, and OBJ's pay off of debt. Foreign reserve account depleting.

6. Several local govts taken over by BH, and BH obviously is enlarging its coast, over 2,000 killed in Baga days ago, yet the man does not appear bothered. Military men at warfront claims military weapons are inadequate and not up to date.

7. Failed to diversify the economy after 5 years, but simply lip service, 70% of the budget still on recurrent expenditure in a developing country that needs lots of physical infrastructures .

8. No concrete plan for grand scale unemployment that is a ticking time bomb, but minimalist approach like "youwin" that provides 1,000 jobs annually in a country with hundreds of million unemployed youth.

I wuld hav loved to respond to all Ūя̲̅ points buh A̶̲̥̅♏ much fixed right nw... Crude oil theft, power production, and employment, tell me exactly hw much job obj created during his 8yr reign, while he was d petroluem minister, what was his reasons for not revitalizing d petroluem sector, why was'nt he able to end d militancy problem, hw come he left power with only 2600Mw after 8yrs. Hw long did it take Yar'adua and Jonathan to fix militancy, hw long did it take Gej to raise power to 4000mw and still rising, he has'nt been able to mop out BH because dey hav no course to which dey fight else all diplomatic means employed would hav worked since! Ask US Kenya, CAR about d use of force to resolve internal crisis. Wake up son! Gej is d boldest and humble president to hav come out of dis country, u can't see cuz he started from d scratch!, ask Peter Obi, he knows wat it means to start from scratch. Get use to it my man, he remains d best as at now,lest u wanna head back to d scratch
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by philmen(m): 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
pictures or I don't believe it.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by VellyG(m): 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
adamskutty:
Other countries are booasting of fast rail electric trains, comsol is showing us refurbished locomotive that runs on diesel and takes about 4 days to get to kano from lagos as jonah achievement. grin
Nigerians are really insatiable. If he abandoned the railway system u will still complain. Like it or not hr has performed better than past presidents including that corrupt baboon who embezzled 16b naira meant for rail project
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by VellyG(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
prettyboi1989:
9 major reasons why not Gej:
1. Innocent people keep dying day by day in the north for no reason
2. BH is still thriving under his watch
3. Corruption is thriving under his watch (case of stella oduah and diezanni)
4. Massive missappropriation of funds (case of centenary celebration) when many are displaced in the north without shelter, no place to sleep, no food to eat.
5. Still no steady power supply under his watch.
6. Under his watch, import tarrif of tokunbo cars were raised to 70percent, who does that?
7. Under his watch, education system was paralysed for almost a year.
8. Under his watch, polytechnics were neglected.
9. Squandering of nigeria's resources under his watch in the name of national confab which has yielded no result as they are unwilling to carry out the resolutions agreed during the confab. What a waste of funds,

Ow many of u eat 3 times a day? Ow many of u can afford to give ur kids the best life has got to offer? Ow many of u live in ur own homes which aren't rented? These are issues nigerians need to ponder on.
Now tell me is it this same man with these attributes that u all still wana vote for?
If your brothers or sisters were taken away by insurgency u won't even dare think of supporting this man.
Did u say polytechnics where neglected?? What happened to the TET fund projects going on in all tertiary institutions in Nigeria? Pls don't be blinded by sentiments .. Pls try to get urself informed it will help u and ur fellow progressives .
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by simdam500(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
obiZEAL: Am I in Nigeria....?
Or is Nigeria 2

lmao... I asked myself same question too...

but all the same... the seat belong to who ever wins the vote
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Eluwilussit(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
obiZEAL:
Am I in Nigeria....?
Or is Nigeria 2

How u go dey Nigeria? When you are on Nairaland, 24/7.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Eluwilussit(m): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
blizard44:
Wharisdis?

What on earth have all those past governments be doing?

What convinction have you for me not to vote this man

Great questions. Great observation.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by bameyi(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
emiye:

1. 400,000 barrels of oil stolen daily, yet pipeline protection contracts running in to billions of Naira in the hands of terrorists/militants

2. increased petrol price from 65-97naira in a period of oil boom over 110usd/barrel consistently for years,

3. power supply has not seen any worthwhile improvement 5 years down the line, it is still the same 4,000mw bullshittt+- , i have been hearing since the Obj regime . I just saw a protest on Channelstv of Benin youths destroying properties of the distribution company in care of the region due to poor power supply to their area

4. Thrillions used in paying fraudulent kerosene subsidy annually, that same amount can build four (4.) or more large scale refineries and there would be change. Yet kerosene sold at over N120 to the populace instead of the claimed N50. Refined petroleum products still imported to the detriment of the country's foreign exchange.

5 Excess crude oil account wiped out, external debt profile rising again after debt relief of 2005, and OBJ's pay off of debt. Foreign reserve account depleting.

6. Several local govts taken over by BH, and BH obviously is enlarging its coast, over 2,000 killed in Baga days ago, yet the man does not appear bothered. Military men at warfront claims military weapons are inadequate and not up to date.

7. Failed to diversify the economy after 5 years, but simply lip service, 70% of the budget still on recurrent expenditure in a developing country that needs lots of physical infrastructures .

8. No concrete plan for grand scale unemployment that is a ticking time bomb, but minimalist approach like "youwin" that provides 1,000 jobs annually in a country with hundreds of million unemployed youth.

You did a better job than the high school boy that went to computer school for Otuoke specialized in core draw and said his given us info graphics. Yeye dey smell no worry your uncle dey come home to Otuoke
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Atonto: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
Achievement on paper
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2015

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Eluwilussit(m): 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
timilehing:
Trashy, crappy. Show pictures and other concrete evidence to prove these in-paper achievements.
TANoid f000lls

That's ok. Can APC put up their own infographics to show what Buhari has achieved since 1985? Common fslc or wasc, General no get.

Goodluck has done well and better than all before him. Even in all his weakness and cluelessness, Jonathan has done more than Baba and co, talking rubbish. I am sure he will do more if re-elected.

We don't need a president whose only mission is to jail his enemies and die in office. We need a young and vibrant man/woman. I have been asking one question: why not Fashola, Tambuwal, Duke, Ribadu or Okorocha? Why this old man? Nigeria really jaga jaga.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Eluwilussit(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
adamskutty:
Utter crap with paper projects. grin

I haven't seen or felt any of these. grin grin

You don't see them on nairaland. These projects done have legs. You go to them or investigate what you hear. You believe what you read about GMB, but question everything about GEJ. That's not right. Be fair.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Orikinla(m): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
[size=28pt]INFOGRAPHICS OF LIES.[/size] grin

[size=18pt]
Kaduna — Nigeria spends over N1 trillion every year on importation of wheat, rice, sugar and fish, Country Director of Johns Hopkins Programme on International Education for Gynaecologists and Obstetricians (Jhpiego), Professor Emmanuel Otolorin, has said.
Nigeria: 'Nigeria Spends N1 Trillion On Fish, Sugar Imports Annually'
http://allafrica.com/stories/201411271427.html[/size]

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Eluwilussit(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
adeblow:
If this administration did this without touching the $65 bill oil reserve, they would have gotten my vote. But since opposite is the case, ABJ. Anything But Jonathan

Are you not aware of the global recession? Greece, Spain, Belgium and most European nations had to be bailed out by EU. Who bailed Nigeria out? How do you think we survived the recession and still grew to become the largest economy in Africa? We did all of that, without the support of a lot of evil men, whose only mission is to bring the govt down.

If Jonathan was Hausa-Fulani or Yoruba, his people will be praising him to high heavens. No, he's a minority and must be condemned at any cost. Too bad.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Eluwilussit(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
luvinhubby:

I dare anyone to show me any federal ministration
before now that has done more for Southwest, imcluding their very own Obj?

Great dare. Let's see who comes forward. Idiots, suffering from bring him down syndrome.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
VellyG:

Did u say polytechnics where neglected?? What happened to the TET fund projects going on in all tertiary institutions in Nigeria? Pls don't be blinded by sentiments .. Pls try to get urself informed it will help u and ur fellow progressives .
Oh so why were polytechnics still on strike long after ASUU ended theirs?
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Motolank: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
bgates:
front page please

front page for all to see
See what
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by mpowa(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
otijah:
Sincerely speaking the thought of Goodluck towards this country is the thought of peace and Not evil to bring to us an expected end THE PROBLEM is just that Fashola, Tinubu, Amaechi and Buhari will never let him take us there.
#GEJ2015

We don't want THOUGHTS, we want ACTIONS, 6 yrs of thoughts and no ACTIONS. All the people you mentioned, how did they hold the hands of Mr. EXCUSES, I discovered that cluelessness is contagious, most gejites are now great at excuses.

Now, for your beautiful INFOGRAPHICS, tell Mr. clueless that we don't want our lives on plans, we need people who can bring plans to reality --FEBUHARI 14TH.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Champele(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
All this things have been there,we talking the things he achieve,he is not God.pls...spear me ur lecture,we are not dumb
emiye:

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Champele(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
honeric01:
hehe, paper government.. where are the 10,000 megawatts you promised 4-6 years ago?
he add more than 2000 megawatts to our electricity,how many did buhari build during his tenure?
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by patpaul: 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
rattlesnake:
[size=18pt]Osewa now working for Abati undecided

corel draw cannot rule nigeria[/size]
IF YOU CANT SEE THESE THINGS, ASK PEOPLE FROM THE AREAS WHERE THESE THINGS ARE LOCATED, EG , THE ALMAJIRI SCHOOLS
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by adamskutty(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
VellyG:

Nigerians are really insatiable. If he abandoned the railway system u will still complain. Like it or not hr has performed better than past presidents including that corrupt baboon who embezzled 16b naira meant for rail project
cow shaaarap!

U are speaking from ur anus, no one embezzled 16bn meant for rail way, u liar grin

And when u say baboon, the only baboon i know of is this ugly one down here. grin

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by honeric01(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Champele:
he add more than 2000 megawatts to our electricity,how many did buhari build during his tenure?

Tell that to the dogs, we have already had around 3,000 and 4,000 megawatts since PDP took over in 1999, in the last 16 years, how many megawatt has your PDP federal govt added to the national grid?
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
btw - those are just posters

Information graphics or infographics are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present complex information quickly and clearly.[1][2] They can improve cognition by utilizing graphics to enhance the human visual system’s ability to see patterns and trends.[3][4] The process of creating infographics can be referred to as data visualization, information design, or information architecture.[2]

these are infographics

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
ok so Jonathan is now getting credits for building Murtala Mohammed airport or what? as far as i am concerned i don't believe all these pictures interprets good performance his performance should be something very easy to be seen/identified/evaluated by the average Nigerians not just in this pictures of deceit.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by thehomer: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Did Goodluck Jonathan ever make his finances public?
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Bamz(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
To be honest, all these things are commendable but they don't really affect me.... until price of oil falls, Naira value improves, Power is constant, and terrorism reduces to a barest minimum, I won't be phased with any achievements I read.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by sunayo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
Jonathan's performance in 6 years makes me wonder what Obasanjo did in 8 years except the debt cancellation and GSM.

Despite the distraction of Boko Haram, this man has impacted ALL sectors of our economy.

ROAD, AIRPORT, EDUCATION, ELECTORAL REFORM(Now opposition have hope), FREEDOM OF SPEECH GUARANTEED, AGRIC(only a blind person will deny this. Have we forgotten how prices of Tomatoes and others rice during dry season? Now they always available at low cost.) NO MORE SCARCITY of Petrol and kero( have we forgotten how it used to be before Jona came?

SECURITY- when a nation is faced with a terrorist group, everyone join hands with the govt. But in Naija we start to blame the govt in power. Look France who had a feel of terror. No one insulted the president or the security agencies. Everyone marched against the attack.

Jonathan is the BEST president Nigeria has ever had.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
wonder if d country I am in has changed name...to start wit, d trains pictured,where in Nigeria r dey running.....cos d 1s I c r d 1s used n abandoned b4 I was born

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2016 Budget Goes Missing At National Assembly / Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering / Why Is Buhari Rising In Popularity?---Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.