Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics (33703 Views)

Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by kay1one(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2015
jingh:
GEJ achievement are on mp3 format, you only hear them, you don't see them.
no be me talk am ooooo
too tired to lesson you
buhari for president

I hope that doesn't help the prostitution business!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by buoye1(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2015
The pictures get me angry the more!

Just tired of the guy

Goodluck doesn't deserve my vote in 27days time

ThankGod I av PVC I'm nt like APC E-rats and PDP E-touts that don't av PVC and come here to fight

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by bosun11(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2015
clears throat................................................lemme continue to observe first
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by waternogetemeny: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2015
Finished and commissioned projects in the southwest alone...

ONDO STATE:
*Omotosho I Power Plant Completed and
commissioned
*Omotosho II Power generating plant built from the
scratch and commissioned.
*Akure Airport One of the nine Airports remodelled
*Benin – Ore – Shagamu duel carriage way
rehabilitated after years of neglect
*Akure – Ilesa express way rehabilitation
*Sure – P Projects on Primary Health Care and
Transportation
*Erusu/ Arigidi Dam in Akoko North West Area of
Ondo State under Benin – Owena River Basin
Development Authority (BORBDA)
*e – wallet System in Agricultural Inputs supply to
the farmers
*Dry Season Farming Projects
*NNDC has a total of 589 Projects in Ondo State out
of which 317 are already completed while 15 Mega
Projects are ongoing such as Township road in Ugbo –
nla, boreholes, interlocking road project, solar
powered street light Projects etc.
*Rehabilitation of Ipele – Idoani Road.
*Construction of Federal Highway Emergency Clinics
(Oka, Isua Akoko)
*Periodic Maintenance of Akure – Owo Road.
*2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV Substation at Okeagbe Akoko
*2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV Substation at Ose Local
*Government Area Headquarters Ondo State.
*New Akure 2 x 150MVA, 330/132kv + 2 x 60MVA,
132/33KV Substation.
*NDDC Water Project at Ukparam, ondo state
*Establishment of a new Fed. Polytechnic at Ile –
Oluji
*In 2012, FG Commissioned at Cultural Industry
Centre in Owo
*Construction of MDG/NDE Skill Acquisition Centres
in each of the 3 Senatorial districts of Ondo State.
*Construction of Jetties at Igbokoda.
*Federal Polytechnic, Ile, Oluji, Ondo State
LAGOS STATE:
Lagos – Kano Rail Revival Commissioning of New Air
Conditioned Train Coaches and other rail way
Services in Lagos
*SURE – P Projects on Primary Health Centre.
*e – Wallet System in the distribution of the
agricultural inputs to the Farmers and the Dry
Season Farming Projects.
*Construction of Adiuyan water works phase II near
Lagos
*Third Mainland Bridge phase 2
*Apapa – Orile – Mile 2 – Cele, Oshodi road
rehabilitated
*The Federal Government under writes a ₦40B loan
for infrastructural and educational development in
Lagos (2014)
*Rehabilitation of the Muritala Muhammed
International Airport Lagos
*Lagos – Sagamu road rehabilitated
*Installation of 1000 Close Circuit Television (CCTV)
cameras to boost security of lives and property
*Ikorodu – odogunyan – Shagamu 132KV double
circuit transmission line
*2 x 60 MVA, 132/33KV Substation at Odogunyan
and Ayobo with 132KV double – circuit transmission
line Ikeja west – Ayobo.
*Omotosho – Epe – Aja 330KV double – circuit
transmission Line, Omotosho – Erukan – Ogijo 330KV
double Circuit transmission line
*Provision of additional 2 x 150MVA, 330 / 132KV
Transformer capacity at Olorunsogo transmission
station.
*Federal Government College Laboratory
refurbished in Ijanikin – Lagos.
*Rehabilitation of the National Theatre Iganmu –
lagos.
*Establishment of Nigerian Army dog Centre at
Ipaja lagos.
*Establishment of Cancer Treatment Centre at the
Federal Medical Centre, Ebutte Metta.
*Establishment of Maritime Institute at the
University of Lagos
EKITI STATE:
*Establishment of a new Federal University in Oye –
Ekiti
*SURE – P Projects
*e – wallet System in the distribution of the
agricultural inputs to the farmers and the Dry
Season farming projects
*Rehabilitation of Ekon – Alaaye – Erinmo – Iwaraja
road in Ekiti and Osun States
*Omuo – Ifaki road of Ado – Ilumoba – Agbado Ikare
Akoko Road sections A & B
*Construction of Model Skill Acquisition Centre
OSUN STATE:
*Ilesha Water Project (Ilesha Dam)
*Ogun – Osun River Basin Projects and Ife Dam
*e – wallet System in the distribution of the
agricultural inputs to the farmers and the Dry
Season farming Projects
*Construction of Silos
*Rehabilitation of Efon – Alaaye – Erinmo Ijesha –
Iwarga Road ( Ekiti – Osun States)
*Oshogbo – Ede 13KV double – circuit transmission
line, 2 x 60MVA, 132/ 33KV Substation at Ede
*Modernisation of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
Teaching Hospital Ile – Ife to meet International
standard.
OYO STATE:
*Rehabilitation of the Ibadan – Ilorin Road
(Dualization of road)
*Rehabilitation of the Ibadan – Lagos Road
*Lagos – Ibadan new gauge Rail Line Service
*University college Hospital Ibadan upgrade with
facilities to commence open heart surgeries
*SURE – P Projects in Primary Health Care
*e – Wallet system in the distribution of the
Agricultural Inputs to the farmers and the Dry
season Farming Projects.
*Rehabilitation of the Ibadan Air port.
*Ibadan – Oyo road dualisation
*Construction/ Rehabilitation of Gbogan – Iwo Road
*Rehabilitation of Odo oba – Takie – Gambari otte in
Oyo/Kwara States
*Rehabilitation of the Old Oyo – Ogbomosho Road
*2 x 60MVA, 132/33KV substation at Igangan and
132KV switching station at Igboora
*New Abeokuta – Igboora – Lanlate 132KV double
Circuit Transmission Line and 132KV Tee – off at
Igboora – Igangan
*Ganmo – Ogbomosho 132 KV Double – Circuit
transmission line and 2 x 60MVA,132KV Substation at
Ogbomosho
*2 x 30/40MVA, 132/ 33KV Substation at Lanlate
*Renovation of the Obafemi Awolowo Stadium Ibadan
OGUN STATE:
*Olorunsogo Power Plant (750MW) successfully
completed and privatised
*The Procter & Gamble Plant in Agbara Ogun States
has been commission(March 17,2014)
*e – wallet System in the Distribution of the
agricultural inputs to the farmers
*Dry Season Farming Projects
*Lagos – Sagamu – Ore road rehabilitation
*Rehabilitation/ Construction of Ijebu Igbo Ajegunle
– Araromi – Ife – Sekona Road (Section II) in Ogun
State
*Rehabilitation of Otta – Owode Road in Ogun State.
Like and Share if you ‪#‎SupportPresidentJonathan2015‬

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Flets: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2015
obiZEAL:
Am I in Nigeria....?
Or is Nigeria 2

Tell me one false information there or shut it

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Davidson267(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2015
emiye:

Market GEJ in the light of the following : sad

1. 400,000 barrels of oil stolen daily, yet pipeline protection contracts running in to billions of Naira in the hands of terrorists/militants

2. increased petrol price from 65-97naira in a period of oil boom over 110usd/barrel consistently for years,

3. power supply has not seen any worthwhile improvement 5 years down the line, it is still the same 4,000mw bullshittt+- , i have been hearing since the Obj regime . I just saw a protest on Channelstv of Benin youths destroying properties of the distribution company in care of the region due to poor power supply to their area

4. Thrillions used in paying fraudulent kerosene subsidy annually, that same amount can build four (4.) or more large scale refineries and there would be change. Yet kerosene sold at over N120 to the populace instead of the claimed N50. Refined petroleum products still imported to the detriment of the country's foreign exchange.

5 Excess crude oil account wiped out, external debt profile rising again after debt relief of 2005, and OBJ's pay off of debt. Foreign reserve account depleting.

6. Several local govts taken over by BH, and BH obviously is enlarging its coast, over 2,000 killed in Baga days ago, yet the man does not appear bothered. Military men at warfront claims military weapons are inadequate and not up to date.

7. Failed to diversify the economy after 5 years, but simply lip service, 70% of the budget still on recurrent expenditure in a developing country that needs lots of physical infrastructures .

8. No concrete plan for grand scale unemployment that is a ticking time bomb, but minimalist approach like "youwin" that provides 1,000 jobs annually in a country with hundreds of million unemployed youth.

u ar just a saddist.is it a crime for a minority to rule this country? Cos its obvious y u ar dying in pain

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2015
9 major reasons why not Gej:
1. Innocent people keep dying day by day in the north for no reason
2. BH is still thriving under his watch
3. Corruption is thriving under his watch (case of stella oduah and diezanni)
4. Massive missappropriation of funds (case of centenary celebration) when many are displaced in the north without shelter, no place to sleep, no food to eat.
5. Still no steady power supply under his watch.
6. Under his watch, import tarrif of tokunbo cars were raised to 70percent, who does that?
7. Under his watch, education system was paralysed for almost a year.
8. Under his watch, polytechnics were neglected.
9. Squandering of nigeria's resources under his watch in the name of national confab which has yielded no result as they are unwilling to carry out the resolutions agreed during the confab. What a waste of funds,

Ow many of u eat 3 times a day? Ow many of u can afford to give ur kids the best life has got to offer? Ow many of u live in ur own homes which aren't rented? These are issues nigerians need to ponder on.
Now tell me is it this same man with these attributes that u all still wana vote for?
If your brothers or sisters were taken away by insurgency u won't even dare think of supporting this man.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2015
Now we are having issued based campaign on Nairaland; instead of Buhari bashing. Take it to the campaign rostrum also. It is left for the opposing parties to take you on these claims. My layman's positions are simple; are things better now? Is your life more secure? Are more people feeding now, gaining employment and escaping the poverty line? It is not by dogon turenchi

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by adedayourt(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2015
obiZEAL:
Am I in Nigeria....?
Or is Nigeria 2

Abeg help me ask oo

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by danla44(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2015
you can not deceive Nigerian with this fictitious images, we all know that this picture is nothing but one of the lies your government is known with.

2015 will be the end of your wicked and evil tenure.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by BonaVIta(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2015
GEJ is doing it, I can feel and see them because I'm objective and well informed.

Yes he's working. No sentiments attached.
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Louislewis: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2015
[size=24pt]Can any of you challenging GEJ achievement boldly write the achievement of Buhari as a military Head of State of this nation. Let him or her do so. If not, you should remain silent...[/size]

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by shamecurls(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2015
GMB 2015

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by babadee1(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2015
Chei! These people can lie! Some more photoshop achievements on display.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by adamskutty(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2015
Huffington:
How many rails or trains did your grandpa Buhari buy?
how dare u st1nking, unknown creature ask me such question? grin

Ur otuoke , ijaw lord didn't buy any train he only REFURBISHED old locomotives. grin

Come on nigguh, u can't call those machines with the speed of snails train,slave! grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by adedayourt(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2015
Am going to stop eating till Buhari is decleared president in this comin election. It has gotten to that point.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2015
Photoshopped...

That is why they removed one nice thread about his extended family. Anyway, I have the details.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by diasporaman(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2015
WHY GEJ,,,,Because stealing is not corruption and corruption has become the 37th state in Nigeria.

Nonsensical Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by emiye(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2015
Davidson267:

u ar just a saddist.is it a crime for a minority to rule this country? Cos its obvious y u ar dying in pain

You see the problem i have with you GEJ supporters . angry angry angry angry

Your priority is about minority ruling, why cant you assess what i listed and market him in the light of that.

how does minority rule really benefit you ? I bet it only strokes your ego.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Franchise21(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2015
#WhyGEJ, because his reign has witnessed d highest corrupt practices in Nigeria thus far
#WhyGEJ, because his reign has witnessed d highest terrorism in Nigeria thus fsr
#WhyGEJ, because electricity in his reign has reduced drastically.

There r many more if u wish to knw

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Uchizzy(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2015
emiye:

Market GEJ in the light of the following : sad

1. 400,000 barrels of oil stolen daily, yet pipeline protection contracts running in to billions of Naira in the hands of terrorists/militants

2. increased petrol price from 65-97naira in a period of oil boom over 110usd/barrel consistently for years,

3. power supply has not seen any worthwhile improvement 5 years down the line, it is still the same 4,000mw bullshittt+- , i have been hearing since the Obj regime . I just saw a protest on Channelstv of Benin youths destroying properties of the distribution company in care of the region due to poor power supply to their area

4. Thrillions used in paying fraudulent kerosene subsidy annually, that same amount can build four (4.) or more large scale refineries and there would be change. Yet kerosene sold at over N120 to the populace instead of the claimed N50. Refined petroleum products still imported to the detriment of the country's foreign exchange.

5 Excess crude oil account wiped out, external debt profile rising again after debt relief of 2005, and OBJ's pay off of debt. Foreign reserve account depleting.

6. Several local govts taken over by BH, and BH obviously is enlarging its coast, over 2,000 killed in Baga days ago, yet the man does not appear bothered. Military men at warfront claims military weapons are inadequate and not up to date.

7. Failed to diversify the economy after 5 years, but simply lip service, 70% of the budget still on recurrent expenditure in a developing country that needs lots of physical infrastructures .

8. No concrete plan for grand scale unemployment that is a ticking time bomb, but minimalist approach like "youwin" that provides 1,000 jobs annually in a country with hundreds of million unemployed youth.

Mr. Bhoi Sharap!
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Lucky77: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2015
Where you dey before, wey GEJ go bring FFK to make more enemies for him?
Hope it's not a bit 2 late.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by tommykiwi(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2015
Baba U pass abeg ur second tenure sure die! GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Flets: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2015
adamskutty:
how dare u st1nking, unknown creature ask me such question? grin

Ur otuoke , ijaw lord didn't buy any train he only REFURBISHED old locomotives. grin

Come on nigguh, u can't call those machines with the speed of snails train,slave! grin

Bought 25 new and refurbished 200. Your Internet does not access only nairaland. google is accessible also

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by drey076(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2015
I cant wait to see how jonathan will b disgraced out of aso rock come febuhari 14. He thinks pple will vote for him base on pity again...

Sai buhari jooooor

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by emiye(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2015
Uchizzy:

Mr. Bhoi Sharap!

I wont condescend to your level, my assessment are in good faith and as objective as any rational person with a good head on shoulder can see
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by sayemma: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2015
All gej achievement is only on billboards, news paper, TV and internet but in real life nothing to show on ground

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by BotherMleeper(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2015
blizard44:
Wharisdis?

What on earth have all those past governments be doing?

What convinction have you for me not to vote this man

Because all the so-called achievements have to be captured in colorful glossy paper and presented to you online before you accept the man is "working"

Paper achievements, phantom growth.

So here is the reality:

Electricity costs more and is still poorly available

Fuel queues still appear every now and then

Worldwide petrol costs less due to falling oil prices, except in nigeria

Healthcare ia still a mirage

Education is still in the doldrums

Unemployment is rising

Security is virtually non existent

Strikes keep occurring

Corruption and/or stealing is still ongoing

20b dollars still missing

Chibok girls still gone

Bombs keep exploding

International community still laughing at us

Obama still wont come to naija

Abba moro is still in office

Pension thief maina is still a free man

Stella oduah is still a free woman

Diezani is still wasting 10b on jets

Aso rock still consumes 1.5b on food

Gej is still buying planes daily

All the above because GEJ is still in office

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by adamskutty(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2015
Flets:

also
uttet crap, he bought machines with the speed of snails. grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by bigboss80s(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2015
Lagusta:

Especially the rice project....

I haven't eaten any Nigerian rice except ofada rice...
That's because even Nigerian rice is sometimes labelled as Thai rice

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by kenny1313(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2015
Nigeria no dey two.
Re: President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics by Davidson267(m): 11:06am On Jan 17, 2015
emiye:

You see the problem i have with you GEJ supporters . angry angry angry angry

Your priority is about minority ruling, why cant you assess what i listed and market him in the light of that.

how does minority rule really benefit you ? I bet it only strokes your ego.

@Gej if no body talks abt you then u ar a nobody...Gej till bahari can wash his anus with super glue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mai Mala Buni Visits Eunice, Orji Uzor Kalu's Mother (Photos) / King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin / Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.