Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos (16987 Views)

Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / Falana Commends Buhari’s Medical Trip Abroad, Shades Fayose / Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Urine: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

mind you APC can't do nothing now because they are not yet in power..

You think this is about APC? You really have no idea of what just happened.
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by alaoeri: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2015
Another propaganda by the TANoids whether una like it or yes, GMB is our next president.
Sai Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2015
9jagirl4ree:
@ OP, your IP address and email address has been noted and passed to the relevant authorities. You will be taken for questioning very soon and you will explain where those documents came from.

You think you can make fake documents and get away with it? you will learn the hard way
empty threats......

I ain't in consonance with the OP forgery BTW

3 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Here2BustnScrew: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Urine:

You think this is about APC? You really have no idea of what just happened.
really? please enlighten me..

3 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by stevecantrell: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2015
As long as the carcinoma is localised to the prostate and hasn't spread to the vertebral column and other contiguous tissue, the patient can live another 5-10 years with the right cocktail of radiotherapy and chemotherapy.

If the patient is still able to stand and ambulate (walk) its a good sign the cancer is still very much within the confines of the prostate.

My Conclusion: Report is a work of FICTION until proven otherwise.

7 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by heywhytech1(m): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2015
bjdon:
Once again I simply can't understand Nigerians.

How can anybody not be concerned about the health status of ALL the main candidates for President after the fiasco we had with Yar'dua. Let me be clear I am NOT a GEJ supporter, I class myself as an Independent and will vote the candidate I feel bests represents my views, however I am starting to get very concerned with GMB. First we have the certificate fiasco and now this. I think it's critical that we now for sure what the man's health status is. Remember the main attraction of GMB is that HE will fight corruption. Yes HIM, not Tinubu, not Amechi, not Oyegun, no Buhari. If the man gets into office and becomes another Yar'dua, always on the hospital bed, then what happens to the anti-corruption fight. We could end up with a situation where a novice VP becomes president and in the background Tinubu and co are running the show, is that the CHANGE we want?
As much as I will like to give respect for your observation though in your personal opinion but I stand to challenge u if you have confirmed those propaganda being spread by agents of destroytion and anti-progressive persona before you start comparing GMB to Yar'dua? From your write-up I chould see vivdly that you want Nigeria where corruption will be reduced to lowest level if am right with my assumption then there is no reason for you to hesitate to be pert of the Change.GMB is sound, health wisely nothing to worry about. All those health and certificate are issues being papetrated by PDP.

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2015
DickDastardly:
I support GEJ but this is disgusting. Has it gotten this dirty and ugly? Thinking on ignoring every thread that has APC, PDP, GMB, GEJ on it cause common sense and reasoning has left Nigerians. cool
The APC campaign has been clean so far.

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by patrickmuf(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Look mr. Patrick, Go through my posts. I've never openly supported Jonathan nor Buhari.
But I've always maintained the fact that Buhari is not the change we crave for. As they couldn't give us a better alternative, I have to appear neutral, Though I support GEJ, But I would have proud to show my support openly if he had met out expectations.
The irony of life, you openly acknowledge he has not met the expectation of the electorates and yet you still support him...Your support is your way of saying 'Yoga you've done well, carry on'
Maybe i'm not getting you, let me be sure of one thing; will your alleged support translate to votes?
Even if you don't support Buhari, why not thumbprint for any other contestant just to make sure you don't aid any of them...

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by heywhytech1(m): 11:50am On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Look mr. Patrick, Go through my posts. I've never openly supported Jonathan nor Buhari.
But I've always maintained the fact that Buhari is not the change we crave for. As they couldn't give us a better alternative, I have to appear neutral, Though I prefer GEJ, But I would have been 'prouder' to show my support openly if he had met our expectations.
Come out plain and declare your support for Mr. stealing is not corruption, Leader of failed Generation. Don't be coward

6 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2015
9jagirl4ree:
@ OP, your IP address and email address has been noted and passed to the relevant authorities. You will be taken for questioning very soon and you will explain where those documents came from.

You think you can make fake documents and get away with it? you will learn the hard way
AND YOU THAT HAVE BEEN ABUSING A SITTING PRESIDENT WHAT SHALL WE DO TO YOU?

EMPTY SKULL.

10 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2015
patrickmuf:
The irony of life, you openly acknowledge he has not met the expectation of the electorates and yet you still support him...Your support is your way of saying 'Yoga you've done well, carry on'
Maybe i'm not getting you, let me be sure of one thing; will your alleged support translate to votes?
Even if you don't support Buhari, why not thumbprint for any other contestant just to make sure you don't aid any of them...
Yes!....I can't support Buhari. When presented with two evils, Choose the lesser evil. I believe and I know that GEJ is a lesser evil.

5 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2015
heywhytech1:
Come out plain and declare your support for Mr. stealing is not corruption, Leader of failed Generation. Don't be coward
Hehehehehehehehehe.

Should I have supported a semi-illiterate, quotaed, old and despotic "I'll stavilize world oil fprice"

6 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by jukaizer(m): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2015
The report is fake. There is no hospital known as Ahmadu Bello Teaching Hospital. What we have is Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Shika, Zaria which is affiliated to Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. The OP in his haste to clone a medical report for GMB forgot to add University after Ahmadu Bello.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2015
GoldCircle:
If this is true, then there a grave implications for the records department of The university's teaching hospital. While I wouldn't want a sick person to be foisted on Nigerians a second time, I do not also support the disclosure of such personal and sensitive information. Whatever happened to doctor-patient confidentiality?
Have you heard of Freedom of Information Bill ?

More Whistle Blowers are welcomed.

6 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by raayah(f): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2015
Raymondenyi:
empty threats......

I ain't in consonance with the OP forgery BTW

Real empty threat! Who are the relevant authority?. Is it not the same Nigeria? OP, carry on!

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 17, 2015
Dafuq?? undecided
Anybody who forged this wl rot in jail after elections cool
Too fake to be real undecided
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2015
heywhytech1:
As much as I will like to give respect for your observation though in your personal opinion but I stand to challenge u if you have confirmed those propaganda being spread by agents of destroytion and anti-progressive persona before you start comparing GMB to Yar'dua? From your write-up I chould see vivdly that you want Nigeria where corruption will be reduced to lowest level if am right with my assumption then there is no reason for you to hesitate to be pert of the Change.GMB is sound, health wisely nothing to worry about. All those health and certificate are issues being papetrated by PDP.
Do you actually want a zero-WAEC wielding Ancestor with leadership mentality of 19th Century to lord over a country of over a million PHD holders ? Jehovah Forbid.

9 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by bamosagie(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Urine:

You have no idea of what you have gotten yourself into, I just hope you have the strength to face this trouble you've brought upon yourself. Even if what you posted is the truth, you won't get away with it and people will loose their jobs.

Nobody will loose their job if the story is true, the point is not if Osibanjo is good enough to be president if anything should happen to the general but the chaos the country would be thrown into if another Yar'adua scenerio should repeat itself.
I don't wish anyone dead or incapacitated, the general have ran a good race, time retire and take a good rest, he deserve to live the rest of his life in a peaceful and serene environment while his children and grand children continue where he stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Rapmoney(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
I want to say a big 'thank you' to INEC for fixing Feb 14th election day! grin

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
I said it alread that its another Yaradua scenario,APC is using Buhari as their sure ticket to get PDP out of the seat of Power.I don't see him using more than a term in office that's if(God Forbid) he doesn't die in the course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by duni04(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
Just incredible! And his party knows this? How on earth will he cope with the economy, corruption and Boko haram, with cancer?

5 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Urine: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
bamosagie:

Nobody will loose their job if the story is true, the point is not if Osibanjo is good enough to be president if anything should happen to the general but the chaos the country would be thrown into if another Yar'adua scenerio should repeat itself.
I don't wish anyone dead or incapacitated, the general have ran a good race, time retire and take a good rest, he deserve to live the rest of his life in a peaceful and serene environment while his children and grand children continue where he stop.

If you know anything about patient doctor confidentiality, you will know that if this is true jobs will be lost. I'm more concerned about the professional angle of this story not the politics.

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
Billyonaire:
Do you actually want a zero-WAEC wielding Ancestor with leadership mentality of 19th Century to lord over a country of over a million PHD holders ? Jehovah Forbid.
The guy must be joking. grin

It will be a monumental shame to this nation.

4 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by duni04(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
GoldCircle:
If this is true, then there a grave implications for the records department of The university's teaching hospital. While I wouldn't want a sick person to be foisted on Nigerians a second time, I do not also support the disclosure of such personal and sensitive information. Whatever happened to doctor-patient confidentiality?
Stop yarning thrash jor. He wants to be President of Nigeria and doesn't want us to see his health records? For where? Na monarchy we dey?

4 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by docadams: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
OP: I hope you know this route.
Anyway, should there be any brouhaha na Seun go face charge of peddling libelous information.
Remember what happen to the Guardian and Abati.
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The guy must be joking. grin

It will be a monumental shame to this nation.
Monumental shame is an understatement. It will be a disaster, by the time he starts stabilizing the price of crude oil, then send boys to whip the secretary of military board that held his certificate, and proceed to tackling corruption of Tinubu and the detain Rotimi Amaechi for squandering Rivers State allocation. Then proceed to go undergo surgery of the silly prostate cancer, this nation will be kwuorrupzhien-pree.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by bamosagie(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Urine:

If you know anything about patient doctor confidentiality, you will know that if this is true jobs will be lost. I'm more concerned about the professional angle of this story not the politics.

Records can be obtained from the hospital files without the hospital being any wiser, you think Sahara reporters, Premium times and other investigative medias simply ask for the documents they publish. they have sources that specialize in acquiring documents for fee.

3 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by elbinmanny(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
docadams:
OP: I hope you know this route.
Anyway, should there be any brouhaha na Seun go face charge of peddling libelous information.
Remember what happen to the Guardian and Abati.
tah.... stop making noise..who u dey threaten...like I said its everywhere....oya na make dem shut down facebook and arrest all nigerian users cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by heywhytech1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
Billyonaire:
.GEJ with PHD confirmed he failed Nigerians what else do u want to hear? He has no clear vision yet he want to continue just because he is entitled to 4 more years. Comes February14 u we shall see.
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by elbinmanny(m): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
Urine:

hope u have said that to sahara reporters ... double standards grin

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by binie: 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
First doctors handing writing I can read at a go (very legible). Use to think doctors have a very funny way of writing. grin

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Billyonaire:
Monumental shame is an understatement. It will be a disaster, by the time he starts stabilizing the price of crude oil, then send boys to whip the secretary of military board that held his certificate, and proceed to tackling corruption of Tinubu and the detain Rotimi Amaechi for squandering Rivers State allocation. Then proceed to go undergo surgery of the silly prostate cancer, this nation will be kwuorrupzhien-pree.
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe....
Kworruptien pree my foot!... grin grin
That is hypocrisy of the highest order, "show me your friends, and I'll tell you who you are
". How can one be "kworruption free" when he rolls with the likes of Atiku, Tinubu and Amaechi?
Aside that, The man doesn't belong to this generation. I've always said it, No matter how worst GEJ is; He's miles Better than Buhari.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Obasanjo Is Helping Nigeria Secure Its Future - Osinbajo / Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke / South Africa Is Nigeria's Big Brother - Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.