Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos (16981 Views)

Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / Falana Commends Buhari’s Medical Trip Abroad, Shades Fayose / Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Bollyfag: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
elbinmanny:
Medical report of The APC presidential candidate which is now trending in the social media .. claims he is suffering from postrate cancer. In recent times he has been seen as being frail ,slow which has become a source of concern for his party Big wigs.
My question is, is it right to expose medical reports of patients?
But then something still tells me , its the legitimate right of Nigerians to know the medical status of who so ever wants the top job.

How daft people can be! General Muhamadu Buhari clocked 72 on 17th December, 2014. Meanwhile the date on your 'report' reads October, 2014. Even the devil mavels at your lies and desperation. Liar!

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nicepoker(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Clerverly:
I rather vote a dead Buhari than a living jonathan!

Anything but jonathan!

now I believe that the award of stupidity bestowed on u was not in vain.
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
heywhytech1:
Leader of failed generation. My generation want a man with clear vision and not failure to salvage us.
Wait oo, do you mean you are in a different generation from now. My brother, swallow spit inside, you are part of the failed generation don't exempt yourself
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You support an illiterate because you're also an illiterate.

I'd rather support an illiterate who means well for his people & who has the courage to say No to corruption rather than support a certified clueless & docile PHD holder rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by notoriousbabe: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
And so fokn what?that shows he is human,every man on earth has medical problem{s},mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by emeijeh(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kenai:
For a doctor, that's a beautiful handwriting.
abi? Doctors writing dey wor-wor na!
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by mogentle(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
lionelayo:
Some one just filled a lab form and posted it here wise up Nigerians this is a hoax
And the gullible PDP swallowed it.
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nicepoker(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
ayoola2002:

stop given urself unnecessary problem abt the clueless President, stealing is not corruption, no doctor will released vital documents like dat if it's true. Wakeup, change is wht we need.

Vote APC

Vote GMB
are u begging us? We will not vote
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by klevajey: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
9jagirl4ree:
@ OP, your IP address and email address has been noted and passed to the relevant authorities. You will be taken for questioning very soon and you will explain where those documents came from.

You think you can make fake documents and get away with it? you will learn the hard way

Even demons from hell can't do him anything, much less 9ja police/army
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by duni04(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe....
Kworruptien pree my foot!... grin grin
That is hypocrisy of the highest order, "show me your friends, and I'll tell you who you are
". How can one be "kworruption free" when he rolls with the likes of Atiku, Tinubu and Amaechi?
Aside that, The man doesn't belong to this generation. I've always said it, No matter how worst GEJ is; He's miles Better than Buhari.
Valid point. Hobnobbing with Tinubu and Atiku and claiming to have zero tolerance for corruption is a silly joke.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by bisi16(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
D op just won dis election 4 Buhari.. wat hospital did he visit? Did he travel abroad.
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ariel20:

I'd rather support an illiterate who means well for his people & who has the courage to say No to corruption rather than support a certified clueless & docile PHD holder rule Nigeria.
Good! I like that, support your illiterate and leave me to support my clueless in peace.
Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by omoalaro: 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Doctors don't write very clearly like this one.
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by elbinmanny(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
philips70:
Seun, seriously you want to be part of this? You are not responsible for what members post on Nairaland but you are surely responsible for promoting illegalities on front page. Ethically, taking this thread to front page is wrong and you could be sued for this even if you called this hospital and doctor in question to get confirmation. In a democracy our rights stop where the next man's right begins.
this one is already shitting his pants...will they also sue the owner of facebook? Cos its everywhere grin
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by drey076(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
That is d main reason y i will vote 4 buhari

Buharii for president

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by ethicalUser(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
9jagirl4ree:
@ OP, your IP address and email address has been noted and passed to the relevant authorities. You will be taken for questioning very soon and you will explain where those documents came from.

You think you can make fake documents and get away with it? you will learn the hard way
If I hear ... Empty threat. Then if that a the many nairalanders should have been nabbed by sss for using derogatory word on GEJ. You no get talk

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by babadee1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
masterpower:

AND YOU THAT HAVE BEEN ABUSING A SITTING PRESIDENT WHAT SHALL WE DO TO YOU?

EMPTY SKULL.

Abusing the president is not a crime please! We Nigerians have every right to abuse our leaders if we want. They are men like us not gods.
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by duni04(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Bollyfag:

How daft people can be! General Muhamadu Buhari clocked 72 on 17th December, 2014. Meanwhile the date on your 'report' reads October, 2014. Even the devil mavels at your lies and desperation. Liar!
You go school sha? undecided

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by TonySpike: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nairaland politics section has officially become a dustbin. What happened to the part where Seun insists that libellous information as this silly topic be tagged as "unconfirmed". This is the craziest moderation on Nairaland ever. Must every news with the keyword "Buhari" be moved to the frontpage without corresponding confirmation.
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by divaoflife: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
With this election,I have come to the realisation that there is nothing people won't do to feather their nests.Don't think we have ever had it so dirty.
We are waiting and watching.
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by adedayourt(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
Even if he has Joystick Cancer, Ebola, HIV, Brain Cancer, Blind, Creepled ama Fote for him. It has com to that

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by talktofemi: 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
9jagirl4ree:

For this Naija? U think the 'relevant authorities' have the capacity for such?

Even if they did, have you ever heard of proxies servers or IP changers? The OP, being the thief he is probably is, have taken care of that angle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Jabioro: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
Surely l bet u, d OP will follow GEJ 2 either Otueke or Jail..No reasonable doctor would dare do dis.,as far as l'm concern'd l blindedly voted GEJ in 2011.dis 2015 l wud close my 2 eyes and thumbprint Buhari/Osinbajo..let APC do it d way Fashola did wt Lagos...d poster ayi mose ko loje ki omorogun ko so mi gbigbona..at times learn hw 2 NO!....frm nokia 5130 wt horn.

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Hollawaley(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2015
ayoola2002:
Busybody, find something better doing, leave our incoming President alone.

APC

Change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#GMB
yeah....u've said it all thumbs up bro......no matter what they say or do #GMB TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by victorD3: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Wow! This is a very critical situation and as an experienced medical doctor myself I can categorically say that Buhari won't survive for 2 more years considering his age and level of prostrate.

I think he need more rest now and more time with his family

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
mogentle:

Till you push OP to hell.

I repeat this, it is an empty threat in these days of freedom of Information in the country...nothing is confidential/private about Buhari the day he signified to contest the Presidential election, we the masses must know! Moreover people like you insult the President and say unverified stuff to damage him
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
Seun and all his MODs are the greatest bastards for allowing NL to be used to peddle an obviously fake and photoshopped medical report

cc: Seun

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
This is not right OP. Medical report should be a private thing and his Buhari's health status should be respected. If he decides to keep it secret, let it be secret and if he chooses to let be known to all Nigerians so be it. I pity the person that leaked this document, heads will definitely roll. Not everyone has the luxury of health, as long as he, Buhari feels he can withstand the stress and pressures associated with being a president of Nigeria, let him contest. I am not a partisan person but I decided to comment as a result of Buhari's health situation that is being exposed here without his consent.

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by groovie(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
I support Jonathan. But this is wrong and should be taken down by the mods immediately. If its true, its wrong cos u don't expose such confidential info on the web. It even shows the guy has some level of trust for our Nigerian healthcare
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by kenock: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Is that prostrates cancer am seeing Who ever that leaked this must be very wicked, see lenght people go during this time, the doctor may be innocent of this, so let's not judge him, someone must have sneaked in there in search of his medical file, see the outcome now, may god give him long life.
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by adedayourt(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
Bollyfag:

Incase they don't know a daft is an amusingly silly person
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Orunto: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2015
What you disclosed is right but that cannot disqualify him from the contest for the Presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Peter Obi Blasts APC And PDP, Says Tinubu's Age Unknown (Video) / Naira Redesign: Sowore Knocks Atiku Over U-Turn, Says Ex-VP Is ‘Opportunistic’ / Senate President Ahmad Lawan Wins Yobe North Senatorial District Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.