Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos (16979 Views)

Buhari's Medical Status: Fayose Reacts, Sends Strong Message To Presidency / Falana Commends Buhari’s Medical Trip Abroad, Shades Fayose / Commonwealth Doctors Condemn Buhari’s Medical Trip To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by RedEboe(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
This shit looks real though. grin

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by heywhytech1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehe.

Should I have supported a semi-illiterate, quotaed, old and despotic "I'll stavilize world oil fprice"
Good as you have shown clearly you are for clueless one. Mr. Stealing is not corruption. Leader of failed generation. My generation want a man with clear vision and not failure to salvage us.Clueless for failed generation like u and the rest of ur kind. People's general for all progressives minded Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by elbinmanny(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
babadee1:
OP, I hope you know that using official government documents to forge a fake report is a serious criminal offense.
wake up..we have freedom of information bill passed..not decree 4 grin

3 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by elbinmanny(m): 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
GoldCircle:
If this is true, then there a grave implications for the records department of The university's teaching hospital. While I wouldn't want a sick person to be foisted on Nigerians a second time, I do not also support the disclosure of such personal and sensitive information. Whatever happened to doctor-patient confidentiality?
u wanna know? Its called freedom of information bill grin

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
heywhytech1:
Good as you have shown clearly you are for clueless one. Mr. Stealing is not corruption. Leader of failed generation. My generation want a man with clear vision and not failure to salvage us.Clueless for failed generation like u and the rest of ur kind. People's general for all progressives minded Nigerians
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe...
If you like call GEJ cluuuuueeeeleeeessssss. He is still way Better than Buhari. You are also a failed generation, Because you're in the same generation with me MR.AYo.

5 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
9jagirl4ree:
@ OP, your IP address and email address has been noted and passed to the relevant authorities. You will be taken for questioning very soon and you will explain where those documents came from.

You think you can make fake documents and get away with it? you will learn the hard way

Empty threat!

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Urine: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
bamosagie:

Records can be obtained from the hospital files without the hospital being any wiser, you think Sahara reporters, Premium times and other investigative medias simply ask for the documents they publish. they have sources that specialize in acquiring documents for fee.

I hear you.
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by djfalone(m): 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
The shit is about to hit the fan for the members of staff who allowed this laboratory result to slip through their fingers to the public. it looks doctored though. There's something "'off" about the clinical detail section.

But if it turns out to be true, Buhari is screwed!

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
heywhytech1:
.GEJ with PHD confirmed he failed Nigerians what else do u want to hear? He has no clear vision yet he want to continue just because he is entitled to 4 more years. Comes February14 u we shall see.
Which part of Nigeria are you at bro ? I am in Nigeria too, but life has never been better, until GEJ enter Aso. Havent you boarded the Air-conditioned Trains ? You no dey fly for airport abi you dey fly like witch ? You no dey ply high-way go Eastern/Southern Nigeria ? You don enter Abuja recently ? Are you aware we are the 'fattest' Economy in Africa ? Have you heard he built 150 Almajiri schools ? What of the 12 Federal Universities ? When was the last time you experienced the OBJ-Yaradull Filling station queue ocassioned by scarcity.

The rice you chop this week na for Nigeria dem plant am o

The fertilizer that those farmers use have no 'kwuorroption', and the phone to get fertilizer na free of charge those farmers get am o

Nnah, make we stop here, because the AC don over blow me since GEJ privatize (successfully) the Electricity sector that OBJ spent (embezzle) 18 billion without success.

Make you dey appreciate better thing make better thing dey follow you. That poverty wey dey worry na because of your mindset and the experienced failures that you are associated with. Life is too short my brother, learn to dine with the successful people so you can learn the rope.

6 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Tymax(m): 12:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kenai:
For a doctor, that's a beautiful handwriting.
I thought I was the only one that saw it. Fishy.
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by mimicue(f): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
This looks fake and forged ,,anybody can compose this shit.. Nigerians and Their fish brains sha grin
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Plus234(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
PHOTOSHOP AND EDITED DOCUMENTS, FAKE
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by babadee1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2015
elbinmanny:
wake up..we have freedom of information bill passed..not decree 4 grin

So you're admitting that the medical report is fake. Good to know.
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by kennyamusan(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Why Can't PDP campaign for things like Good Road,Electricity etc rather than wasting time propagating Lies. Blowing off other people candle's won't make your's brighter
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by eniyebaba(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
Buhari should first CHANGE his health status before thinking of changing Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by mogentle(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
The fear of GMB is the beginning of forging health reports. PDP has finished. OP, you have entered one chance. You'd better joined Cotonu bus....Even if it's real which I doubt, heads will roll.

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nuges11(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
I can read that....it wasn't written by a doctor undecided
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by henryobinna(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
9jagirl4ree:
@ OP, your IP address and email address has been noted and passed to the relevant authorities. You will be taken for questioning very soon and you will explain where those documents came from.

You think you can make fake documents and get away with it? you will learn the hard way
see as you dey miss yarn
what if he's using a VPN

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yes!....I can't support Buhari. When presented with two evils, Choose the lesser evil. I believe and I know that GEJ is a lesser evil.

Fool! Why didn't you come out plain instead of the hullabaloo?? You support failure cos you are also a failure.
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nuges11:
I can read that....it wasn't written by a doctor undecided
Nuges11, you don sell your conscience ? You get witch eye to take know say no be dockinta write am ?

4 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
ayoola2002:
Busybody, find something better doing, leave our incoming President alone.

APC

Change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#GMB
I'm sure you wrote this to acquire likes

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by mogentle(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ozin:

Empty threat!
Till you push OP to hell.
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ariel20:

Fool! Why didn't you come out plain instead of the hullabaloo?? You support failure cos you are also a failure.
You support an illiterate because you're also an illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by diasporaman(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
[b]The certificate is fake. Complete Oluwole. You could see that it has no stamp on it. This is the handwork of PDP. Their schemes cannot work. The battle is over for them.

Buhari all the way, until patience Jonathan defects to APC.

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by philips70(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
Seun, seriously you want to be part of this? You are not responsible for what members post on Nairaland but you are surely responsible for promoting illegalities on front page. Ethically, taking this thread to front page is wrong and you could be sued for this even if you called this hospital and doctor in question to get confirmation. In a democracy our rights stop where the next man's right begins.

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
The man is a walking corpse.
English babu
Charisma babu
Education babu
Kudi babu
Health kuma babu
Chei buhari please go back to daura quietly beFore its too late.

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by Nicepoker(m): 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2015
9jagirl4ree:

shift to the end of the cliff so I can push u into the valley.

2 Likes

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by lionelayo(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Some one just filled a lab form and posted it here wise up Nigerians this is a hoax

1 Like

Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by natureblack(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
GoldCircle:
If this is true, then there a grave implications for the records department of The university's teaching hospital. While I wouldn't want a sick person to be foisted on Nigerians a second time, I do not also support the disclosure of such personal and sensitive information. Whatever happened to doctor-patient confidentiality?
on a second thought,don't you think it's rightful for Nigerians to be acquainted with the medical background of her self-acclaimed future president.........I think they earned it.
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by angelo82: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
Clearly forged documents...........
Re: Part Of Buhari's Medical Report Leaked. See Photos by symbianDON(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
the document posted shows a hospital named AHMADU BELLO TEACHING HOSPITAL ZARIA while there is actually no such hospital in zaria. the only teaching hospital in zaria is named AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL (ABUTH) ZARIA. do i sense forgery here?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Lagos INEC yet to receive results 24 hours after / Falana On Abacha Loot: Nigerian Government Refuses To Account For $4 Billion / Edgal Remains Acting CP Lagos- Police High Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.