Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (997869 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
With respect to the new checklist, will the signature, phone number, email address be written at the back of the last page of the application form?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
stevemims:
So bro u are a political scientist? Wetin u find go ENT na? Lol. I wish u the best.

Lol d ends justify d means brother still waiting for other skools

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
blessingayokunl:
Hi guys, thanks so much for all d information so far.I just got admitted into a german school and I am already informed that I need a blocked account before I can get a german visa.My parent are not that rich but they are willing to borrow so that I can travel.My question now is that is their any guarantee that I will get a job once I arrive in germany probably two months after my arrival so that I can send back the funds my parent borrowed during the opening of a blocked account so that I might not neccesarily spend much out of the fund in my blocked account so I can send the money back as soon as possible.I got admitted in University of siegen in North Rhine westaphalia
Wow! Congrats on your admission. What course?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bolajesu: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
congratulations @obiwann....please what course are you going for in germany and which university?please i would humbly appreciate your response sir,because you mentioned regenerative medicine and i am very interested in that area of medicine...once again congratulations once again!danke!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adenjnr(m): 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
nzeBiddle:

Great! I should be in unipotsdam by september. Ever veered into that potsdam zones? I hear say e 'dry'. Been to berlin once in the past and it was fun. Hoping to shuttle (ie potsdam -berlin) as often as time permits. I am aware though that living in a city is entirely diff from visiting ...so what's your general impression (ie of berlin) as a permanent resident? We gats relate ...if you no mind. Cheers man!
Berlin is a nice city and so is potsdam. Always available to help.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
igwejay:

let his family get the company registered. It will only cost him money and time. It doesn't matter the date on the certificate. What d embassy want is evidence that the company exist. He only pray it doesnt get late. In my own opinion though

You did not understand what is at stake here, if that guy register the business and bring fresh certificate to the embassy, he should forget about the visa ,you think you can fool the Vo, how can you come to the embassy and claim you have a business to takeover only for you to present a CAC that is registered after the date that you claim to have a running business. Take note that what the embassy want is not the evidence that the company exist but to verify whether actually the guy will come back to Nigeria to takeover a family business that must have been in existence for years. Family businesses are business that have been running for years,in Nigeria it is not a must to register a business.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by igwejay: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bros u should also understand that d vo knows dat not all business in Nigeria is registered. What they want is just a prove dat d business exist. U should also know dat if d guy had failed his interview. They won't be asking for the CAC. What they want to see is an evidence that the company is existing
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
igwejay:
Bros u should also understand that d vo knows dat not all business in Nigeria is registered. What they want is just a prove dat d business exist. U should also know dat if d guy had failed his interview. They won't be asking for the CAC. What they want to see is an evidence that the company is existing
Any decision that the guy take I wish him goodluck, bros is not easy to register a new business in Nigeria, it will take months, it will not be wise for him to present fresh CAC, it look doctored and falsified
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
@obiwann Congratulations on ur NYSC passing out and also on Ur successful interview on monday.. ..

Mine is 2moro and I believe strongly in d favour of God... Expect ma testimony tomorrow…...

My question is "I'm a batch C corper (Nov - Oct) just wondering if our chinkogerman ask me dat one year service is supposed to end in November (U know d one year service is an ambiguous word eventhough we're supposed to pass out last week in Sept or 1st week in Oct ) nd enrollment in Germany is October.

Houz, wat do u tink should be my ideal reply. I've prepared for d question though but U ve to hear ppl opinion too...
Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dcitizen: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Like to join force with guys heading to cottbus in brandenburg.
#Team btu.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogompaul(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
hadassaheke:
hi guys, pls does any language centre in Enugu, where i can learn German lang n then write d exams at Goethe.....
I'm currently taking deutschkurs in Enugu for 6wks @ #16,500 @ La Frainsce New layout before or after queens Enugu depending whr u re coming from. If u wish to join, resume tomao o! becos by Monday, dey won't admit anymore nd d earlier d better for u.
Tschus! ...... lolzzzzz.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Rubbers:

Ok Ok, so whats ur view on it? No gud? Hw bout the question of switchn over there? Is it a possibility? Im really a novice.

Though I'm not yet in Germany to know the procedure, but I think it shouldn't be a problem whenever you want to. Also, switching should be least in your worry right now. Get to Deutsch land first, then other things will be clearer to you more and more. Mind you, that course na hotcake in Germany. So get in first, before you begin to worry about switching. Shalom
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Rubbers(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
honourableseyi:

Though I'm not yet in Germany to know the procedure, but I think it shouldn't be a problem whenever you want to. Also, switching should be least in your worry right now. Get to Deutsch land first, then other things will be clearer to you more and more. Mind you, that course na hotcake in Germany. So get in first, before you begin to worry about switching. Shalom
Notedcheesy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
ogompaul:
I'm currently taking deutschkurs in Enugu for 6wks @ #16,500 @ La Frainsce New layout before or after queens Enugu depending whr u re coming from. If u wish to join, resume tomao o! becos by Monday, dey won't admit anymore nd d earlier d better for u.
Tschus! ...... lolzzzzz.
wow, dats good to know,am actually making d arrangement so i can know where to serve during nysc dis oct, n also learn the language against winter 2016........cos my choice is bw its bw lagos n enugu........
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
yusufftaiwo:
@obiwann Congratulations on ur NYSC passing out and also on Ur successful interview on monday.. ..

Mine is 2moro and I believe strongly in d favour of God... Expect ma testimony tomorrow…...

My question is "I'm a batch C corper (Nov - Oct) just wondering if our chinkogerman ask me dat one year service is supposed to end in November (U know d one year service is an ambiguous word eventhough we're supposed to pass out last week in Sept or 1st week in Oct ) nd enrollment in Germany is October.

Houz, wat do u tink should be my ideal reply. I've prepared for d question though but U ve to hear ppl opinion too...
Danke

thanks..
no biggie..
when she asks what have you been doing after school, tell her you have been undergoing the mandatory national service to your country and it ends in September. shikena..no big deal. You might do away with calling it one year national service and just call it national service.
all the best!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Greetings to y'all..After attempting a tough WEBtest this morning, I just got admission to study chemistry in the university of siegen....itz the Lord's doing

Big thanks to dolpaz, Walesby, honourableseyi for their last minute help to beat the application deadline.

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kelvinpam:
Greetings to y'all..After attempting a tough WEBtest this morning, I just got admission to study chemistry in the university of siegen....itz the Lord's doing

Big thanks to dolpaz, Walesby, honourableseyi for their last minute help to beat the application deadline.
congrats o

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kelvinpam:

Congrats bro. Na 2 weeks b dt o. I guess they have a rolling admission in your department.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Neyoalao(m): 12:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Kelvinpam:

congrats bro.... was the admission for msc or bsc
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 12:42am On Jul 09, 2015
Kelvinpam:

Congrats! I have been perusing through the school web lately. Pls i want to find out the documents you submitted for application? Does it include any language certificate? Did you put in for BSc.? Thanks..waiting.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 1:03am On Jul 09, 2015
stevemims:
Congrats bro. Na 2 weeks b dt o. I guess they have a rolling admission in your department.

Thanks bro. you were extremely helpful too.

Neyoalao:

congrats bro.... was the admission for msc or bsc

Msc

takeastep:

Congrats! I have been perusing through the school web lately. Pls i want to find out the documents you submitted for application? Does it include any language certificate? Did you put in for BSc.? Thanks..waiting.

Thanks.

Docs I submitted
1. letter of English Proficiency from my uni.
2. Application form
3. Bsc cert.
4. Waec cert.
5. International passport data page
6. Recommendation letters
7. Transcripts
8. CV

All docs certified at Ikeja high court.

Applied for Masters programme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 3:51am On Jul 09, 2015
dolpaz:
And a quick one for guys whose interview is coming up soon.

Please be advised that the checklist has been changed to the list below.

This is an updated list and expected arrangement as at 07/07/2015 which was gotten by one of our member here from the consulate.

Please, ensure you follow the listing in the right order so as not to be in logger-head with the Rivers state man at the gate (A.k.a Igbo man grin)

#letStayGuided

#teamWinter wink
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 3:57am On Jul 09, 2015
plz oooo i nid all assistance from our ogas in the house becuz i want to start my application right away for Msc

@dolpaz,adenjnr,honourableseyi,obiwannn,eke40seven

I went to my school yesterday for my transcript and was told its 35k to send to schools outside Nigeria. Please how do i go about this since i intend applying to as many schoools as possible. The guy at the office also mentioned i can be given "STUDENT TRANSCRIPT" please can i use the student transcript for my applications and how do i go about it, if i cant use the student transcript then how do i go about the 35k transcript to be sent to 1 school. Please help ooo. Tnkz
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 4:24am On Jul 09, 2015
Tinder:
plz oooo i nid all assistance from our ogas in the house becuz i want to start my application right away for Msc

I went to my school yesterday for my transcript and was told its 35k to send to schools outside Nigeria. Please how do i go about this since i intend applying to as many schoools as possible. The guy at the office also mentioned i can be given "STUDENT TRANSCRIPT" please can i use the student transcript for my applications and how do i go about it, if i cant use the student transcript then how do i go about the 35k transcript to be sent to 1 school. Please help ooo. Tnkz

The student transcript will do. In fact its what you really need. For almost all schools in Germany that request you send your documents by post. It is the student transcript they need. Just certify it by the high Court or notary public and you are good to go.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 6:28am On Jul 09, 2015
Tinder:

Request for the student transcript and it should not be upto dat 35k. Then photocopy d transcripts as many as u want and go to any nearest Hight court or notary office and certify them. Dats all.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 09, 2015
Tinder:

Ah 35k u can give them ur house address with that will have both the original copy and student copy at hand because u will still need to tender the original copy wen u get to Germany
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ednutoyekan(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2015
Hello peeps, kindly assist. Please I want to know if NECO can be accepted during my visa application. I don't have a WAEC Certificate.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2015
twinkle1:

The student transcript will do. In fact its what you really need. For almost all schools in Germany that request you send your documents by post. It is the student transcript they need. Just certify it by the high Court or notary public and you are good to go.

Okay thanks, so how do I get the original sent to the German school then, is it after I have gotten my visa with the student transcript or after I have been offered an admission. Or I don't need the original transcript just the student transcript I need. Thnx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2015
kennyoguns0509:

Ah 35k u can give them ur house address with that will have both the original copy and student copy at hand because u will still need to tender the original copy wen u get to Germany

House Address, that's not possible. I may be wrong ohh. Please I'd that what you did.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 8:12am On Jul 09, 2015
kennyoguns0509:

House address gini? I don't know if state and private universities and polytechnic do this, but I'm sure no Federal university will send your transcripts to your house address or give you by hand your original transcripts. They can only send it to school address or organisation like an employer
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2015
ednutoyekan:
Hello peeps, kindly assist. Please I want to know if NECO can be accepted during my visa application. I don't have a WAEC Certificate.

Yes you can
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2015
Tinder:

Okay thanks, so how do I get the original sent to the German school then, is it after I have gotten my visa with the student transcript or after I have been offered an admission. Or I don't need the original transcript just the student transcript I need. Thnx

In my own opinion, the student transcript that will be given to you with signature and stamp on(*of your school *) is an original copy. Do you think it's really any different from the one sent to Germany from your school?
The result is the SAME nothing changes just address.
Pls I wouldn't suggest you bother much about that.
Get your student transcript and certify may be at least 4 photocopies of it and move on to other things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.