Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (997055 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Eke40seven:
please, e be like say the image above no too clear. don't know what else to do.

What if to say you chop 8 weeks like me

Omo mehn!!!!!!! 8 weeks! Chimooo!!!!

MY PEOPLE COME AND SEE OOOOOO.. LEGENDARY EKE WAS BOOKED 8 WEEKS AFTER BOOKING.

OMO I GENTLE OOOOOO.

8 WEEKS . WOW

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Eke40seven:
For those filling and about to fill the application forms.

Wonderful job, @ Eke40seven

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Eke40seven:
For those filling and about to fill the application forms.

As always......a great man! wink

P.S:
I am still actively pursuing things my people.

Gears have simply changed but God is in control.

I did use the form A for funding my blocked account and was just debited this morning.

GTBank refused to include DB's charges of 50euros and said all they would be processing is the 8040euros documented in the account details letter from DB despite my many references to the school's list of proposed monthly financial obligations. About 1.78m was deducted in all but on requesting for the telex copy, I was told that I would still get the money credited back to my account before it gets debited finally (I do not know where this is done o but if anyone has experienced this kindly speak up).

God bless....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
If the Application form filling picture applies to you that Eke40seven posted. You better SHAPERLY take a screenshot of it. Before 'just wise' come remove am.
He go comot am..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
pompido:

P.S:

I did use the form A for funding my blocked account and was just debited this morning.

GTBank refused to include DB's charges of 50euros and said all they would be processing is the 8040euros documented in the account details letter from DB despite my many references to the school's list of proposed monthly financial obligations. About 1.78m was deducted in all but on requesting for the telex copy, I was told that I would still get the money credited back to my account before it gets debited finally (I do not know where this is done o but if anyone has experienced this kindly speak up).

God bless....

Hmmmmmmm. It is well Bro.
My little opinion is that. try to add the extra €50 on your own. Because DB bank no wan know jack o. Dem go collect their €50 neat as stated . Making it €7990.

Try to add €50 Bro. I think u can transfer that.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Eke40seven:

Its best you started searching for a fowl's tooth, than that with what you have. Both are not impossible though.
Read this thread from beginning to end to get your self informed and read AT LEAST the last 100 pages of the part 1.

Mraka47...pls do u suggest I just send email for booking and I can go with the sponsorship letter.....i am,really worried about this long date after booking of a thing. I think I only need to attach my admission letter and data page right?....pls kindly reply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scofield03: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
What if to say you chop 8 weeks like me
I used a pen at last because of the headache the stuff gave me but for this, just convert to Microsoft word and edit although filing it with it comes with its own headache too.
[/quote]

You don't need to convert to ms word, it may alter the arrangement of the document. There are two ways to edit PDF file (form)on PC, you can download the latest acrobat reader or foxit reader (that's what I used)
1. Once you open the form, you will see an icon on the top right corner of the screen prompting you to "enable Editting". just click and start typing on the form (black ink)
2. In case you don't have access to the latest acrobat reader or foxit reader, on your PDF reader menu click on "type writer". You can now drag cursor to the form dialog boxes and type (blue ink). it will appear like the one Eke40seven upload above.

for those that are yet to fill blocked account form too, the method also works with the account opening form. My oga, any news from the embassy? I did my interview exactly a week after you. So na your back I dey.lol. hope this help some1

8 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by damilola15: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Wow, Part 2 page 141 already. smiley smiley things must be going well.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
From number 9, [x] I ticked I intend to stay no longer than than 12 months.... I hope no problems with that? undecided
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iyke20024(m): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
pompido:

P.S:

God bless....

On the db letter it was stated below also to include the bank charges. On your letter to the bank, you would have stated how it was 8090 Euro. Maybe Mark this part for them to see. Some bank aha.

If you got anyone In Europe or Germany ask to transfer for you. If you will include PayPal charges. Around 3.5% of 50 Euro. I could ask my girlfriend in Germany to send for you. All you need to do is send the equivalent to me in Naira. I then send via PayPal to her. If you got anyone here or in Germany you trust ask them.

It would save you transfer charges.

All the best.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by moneybag100: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
honourableseyi:

Your SSCE can't guarantee you admission into German universities but Nigeria 100L transcripts. It seems Eke made mention of something like getting admission with SSCE in one of his past posts. You can contact him for more clarification. While you are doing that, look for plan B. Register for JAMB, try and score 180 above; with that score, you will get admission into atleast a university. It can be University of Education or private university provided you have the time to stay in campus for the duration of one year. If that one is not feasible, you can also try NOUN which will be your plan C. Going to NOUN, you don't need JAMB or have to know any important personality before you gained admission provided you have your O'level result completed. Pick the one that is suitable for time table, then we can move on from there. Other ogas can also add or remove. Best of luck. Shalom
Hi can you get undergradaure admission with good SAT score?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iyke20024(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
crowns2:
From number 9, [x] I ticked I intend to stay no longer than than 12 months.... I hope no problems with that? undecided

It should not be a problem. If you don't understand any questions next time ignore. Or put N/A. If it's that necessary they will ask or inform you at the embassy. In my case I ignored it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
iyke20024:

It should not be a problem. If you don't understand any questions next time ignore. Or put N/A. If it's that necessary they will ask or inform you at the embassy. In my case I ignored it
okay

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Ethelbert006: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hello to the house and excellent evening to you all,

I am currently preparing for my visa interview, on the 11th of August, and I would like some tips from those that just concluded their visa interviews recently. I know learning German is a must even if one is doing a 100% English program.

But, for the purposes of the visa interview alone, Does the VO place much on language ish?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
finally i did my interview today, alhamdulilah it was awesome,
i stormed victoria island as early as 5:40am, i find one corner observed my fajr solat, GOD first in everything grin
i joined the line, our igbo man was looking sporty today grin, calm and he smiled a little, i dey laff at the unusual,
i filled my documents into three and other requirements were intact.

i was interviewd by a nigerian, probably omo yoruba, i checked my documents an asked if i know anyone that bears my surname in maryland USA, then the interview started.i wasnt asked about what i know about Germany directly but the question still resolved round the normal questions discussed here. she asked me to state the module of courses i will do per semester, i told her, she asked who dey sponsor me, she asked for 16 federal states of germany as usual, i gave her with capital grin my screen saver na german map, she asked what are my aims of doing this masters,i answered her that am doing it to consolidate my first degree and to be a faculty memeber at a leading university and or to be a researcher, she asked if am coming back after my program, i answered her that i will explore oppurtunities to do msc. she asked for my contact over there, i told her my program coordinator and my frnd in the school lola, na so shewine me say na my girlfriend ooo grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Incase you find saving of the photos or screenshots posted by Eke difficult or impossible, after clicking on save image,rename the file and end it with ".jpg"

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by damilola15: 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ethelbert006:
Hello to the house and excellent evening to you all,

I am currently preparing for my visa interview, on the 11th of August, and I would like some tips from those that just concluded their visa interviews recently. I know learning German is a must even if one is doing a 100% English program.

But, for the purposes of the visa interview alone, Does the VO place much on language ish?

No. Although you may be asked if you speak/understand.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Justcul:

Okay, have you paid the semester fees already? I saw your pm... Drop your facebook id and i shall add u up.

What course are u coming to study? Respond asap... grin cool grin
f.b nelson nellyb selekere m.sc marine geoscience unibremen
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
stoicism:

I will be heading to Bremen also, pls what's the use of the age declaration form. I've been admitted by unibremen but waiting for my sponsorship letter...is d age declaration for visa or for school cuz itsnt on the info required by the school...tnx
nope the age declararation is 4 visa interview nt school ish
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by missZ1: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thanks you brother

obs3rver:

I cannot categorically say not knowing will, or will not, affect your chances. I do know however that not knowing can be the beginning of problems for you, because the VO would take this to mean "lack of adequate preparation".
You don't need to cram the 16 states per se, just write them down in alphabetical order, as the brain can relate better with new information if it is ordered, and keep writing them on different sheets till you can remember. Also, recite them morning and night. They will stick. Learning by repetition is the fastest way to learn, when you find something particularly hard to "learn".
Whatever you do though, don't go for your interview without knowing those 16 states! and their capitals if possible.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
nellyb24:
nope the age declararation is 4 visa interview nt school ish

Haaaa so its required by all?....age declaration is now required for visa?....i can't believe I have been left behind by the pace of things....i will check
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by 3434tunde(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
@crowns2 i know you are in germany already.pls my question to u is that since i just got my admission letter and still searching for a sponsorship letter,but i have gotten a blocked account. can i use the block account slip to apply for interview and then use my sponsorship letter for interview.
crowns2:

okay
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
twinkle1:

Hmmmmmmm. It is well Bro.
My little opinion is that. try to add the extra €50 on your own. Because DB bank no wan know jack o. Dem go collect their €50 neat as stated . Making it €7990.

Try to add €50 Bro. I think u can transfer that.

never mind. you get your complete alert of 8040 euros and get debit the 50 euros once you come here and activate your account.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 1:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Dear all, my sponsor sent me the screen shot of his appointment for the sponsorship letter. My concern is the part of "undertaking for short-term stay". Please gurus in the house is everything alright with that since I will be applying for visa to study. Itsnt that I doubt his honesty (I have known him for years) but just need to be sure he didn't make a mistake since he's doing this for the first time.

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obiWon1: 4:35am On Jul 25, 2015
lamingo:
I was in ur shoes last year, let me highlight the house on what i did, so that others would learn, because many got discouraged after they released that their applications or payment reached uni-assist late.

first of all you have to know that BTU Cottbus's application deadline (uni-assist) is July 15. My application reached early but my payment reflected a day after the deadline. i was frustrated and felt bad(i really wanted to start studies last year).

i went back to uni-assist website and read it thoroughly, I found out that all my documents would be kept for one year and if i wish to apply for the same school(s) course(s) and semester the following year all i need is to fill the uni-assist forms sign and post at [/b][b]NO EXTRA COST.

I waited for april and the very first day BTU's application portal was activated on uni-assist website I applied and sent the forms.

Please my brother (I dont wanna discourage you) there is no hope of getting admitted to BTU this year, because BTU sent out admission letters since 23rd July 2015 ([b]except if a miracle happens
). Just prepare and send your forms next year.

If you have a MSc and wanna study a second MSc in germany most schools will ask you to pay tuition fee [b][/b]It may be same for BSc

once one's application goes through Uniassist screening the applicant is already 95% admitted the other 5% will be determined by the institution depending on the number of applicants they have and the number of places they wanna admit students into.

Thank you bro for your explanation. I guess I've to be hopeful and at the same time be prepared for any eventuality.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obiWon1: 4:40am On Jul 25, 2015
honourableseyi:

Extract from Uni-assist contact form question and answer page
"The application deadline is soon and my application has not yet been processed. Will you still check my documents on-time?
The application deadlines published by the universities only count for the applicants, not for uni-assist's processing.
uni-assist agrees a different deadline with the universities by which all applications must be processed.
uni-assist guarantees its applicants that their applications will be processed on-time.
The universities only begin their selection process once uni-assist has sent them all applications that were sent in on-time, in full and fulfilling all requirements."

This has really elated my spirit... Thanks to you, I appreciate.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 5:04am On Jul 25, 2015
stoicism:
Dear all, my sponsor sent me the screen shot of his appointment for the sponsorship letter. My concern is the part of "undertaking for short-term stay". Please gurus in the house is everything alright with that since I will be applying for visa to study. Itsnt that I doubt his honesty (I have known him for years) but just need to be sure he didn't make a mistake since he's doing this for the first time.

From what am seeing in the picture u uploaded is a short term visit/business wch is not what u r asking for.
Please explain to him exactly wht u need. U can even send d sample of d letter to him so that he can go back and explain to them before 3rd aug.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Futurewiser:

never mind. you get your complete alert of 8040 euros and get debit the 50 euros once you come here and activate your account.

Oh I see.. Kk
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2015
Futurewiser:

Many thanks... Guess that settles it then.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Justcul(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2015
nellyb24:
f.b nelson nellyb selekere m.sc marine geoscience unibremen

I've added you as i couldn't find the other guy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2015
Pls I need a link to download the db Acct opening form. I have checked the embassy website and db website is in german.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2015
Galads:
Pls I need a link to download the db Acct opening form. I have checked the embassy website and db website is in german.

https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pfb/content/privatkunden/konto_international-students-en.html#myaccordion_10766

Pick the first out of the Four forms if you are above 18 yrs.

That's the DB Account opening form.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.