Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (995440 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2015
Pls house can someone that understand German interpret this for me:
Besuchs-/Geschaftsvisum
Erwerbstatigkeit Nicht Gestattet VI's

this was a visa German embassy issue to me before, for a short study in vocational education, pls I want to know the meaning incase if they ask me about the name of visa I used to travel to Germany before. All the small German that learn in that short trip don follow food comot for my body
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaypopps: 10:12am On Aug 15, 2015
Rayhut:
Besuchs-/Geschaftsvisum

this was a visa German embassy issue to me before, for a short study in vocational education, pls I want to know the meaning incase if they ask me about the name of visa I used to travel to Germany before. All the small German that learn in that short trip don follow food comot for my body
it means
visit/ visit report
gainful employment is forbidden
contribute ooo german gurus
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 10:16am On Aug 15, 2015
Futurewiser:
This is what the Embassy is now sending out to those booking appointments now.

Dear Sir!
Thank you for your email.

Your admission letter states that your study starts on 5 of October, 2015.
The next available date for student visa appointment is September 29th. The student visa processing time takes 4-6 weeks.
You will be late for your studies and I would therefore advise you to contact your university and see if it is possible to defer your admission to the upcoming summer semester 2016 so you have sufficient time to credit your blocked account and apply for your visa.

However, if you insist, we will of course give you a student visa appointment nevertheless, but note that it will be waste of your money and time.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind regards,

Visa Abteilung/Visa Section
Generalkonsulat der Bundesrepublik Deutschland
Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany

15, Walter Carrington Crescent
Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria
Tel: +234-1-280-9966
Fax: +49 30 1817 67232
GD.

My Bro.... As in ehnnn its not a SmAlL tHiNg!
I applied for an interview/appointment on Tuesday 11.08.2015 and was given 21.09.2015.
My school's enrollment deadline is 16.10.2015. Classes begin 19.10.2015. However enrollment closes definitively on 30.10.2015.

I'm also in a fix. I don't want to assume the definitive closing date in order to be on a safe side.
I honestly hope and pray that it all ends in praise!

A big congrats to all those who've had their Visas approved.

BTW Anyone still waiting for Ruhr Universitat-Buchum?
Their website keeps telling me YOUR APPLICATION IS TAKING PART IN THE ADMISSION PROCESS....... Meanwhile their proposed date for uploading the admission status ended yesterday.
NB: No letter has been sent to me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2015
kaypopps:
it means visit/ visit report gainful employment is forbidden contribute ooo german gurus
Danke schon
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babarexo: 10:31am On Aug 15, 2015
Please House has anyone being admitted into Wind Engineering at the University of Applied science Flengsburg for winter semester.

Response will be appreciated as I am still awaiting their admission decision.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Pauluche:

My Bro.... As in ehnnn its not a SmAlL tHiNg!
I applied for an interview/appointment on Tuesday 11.08.2015 and was given 21.09.2015.
My school's enrollment deadline is 16.10.2015. Classes begin 19.10.2015. However enrollment closes definitively on 30.10.2015.

I'm also in a fix. I don't want to assume the definitive closing date in order to be on a safe side.
I honestly hope and pray that it all ends in praise!

A big congrats to all those who've had their Visas approved.

BTW Anyone still waiting for Ruhr Universitat-Buchum?
Their website keeps telling me YOUR APPLICATION IS TAKING PART IN THE ADMISSION PROCESS....... Meanwhile their proposed date for uploading the admission status ended yesterday.
NB: No letter has been sent to me.
Bros is well, just tap into @ Twinkle1 testimony and it will be well with thy soul.
@Ruhr Unversitat-Bochum sebi bounce applications no be small, all those that applied to that uni na so so your application is not equivalent
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kingsleymike: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2015
@Victz when exactly did u do your transfer? Can u give the date?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adNEXT: 10:59am On Aug 15, 2015
Please house, is there any university in Germany still open for a Masters in Mechanical Engineering? Most of the schools I checked are in German languages.. Any response ll b highly appreciated.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2015
adNEXT:
Please house, is there any university in Germany still open for a Masters in Mechanical Engineering? Most of the schools I checked are in German languages.. Any response ll b highly appreciated.
Winter applications for 2015 has closed, start looking for schools that offer your course for summer semester 2016. Courses offered in summer is very limited, set your mind on winter semester 2016.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cent24(m): 11:40am On Aug 15, 2015
Thanks to u all that has indeed contributed and still contributing to this trend. May God all mighty bless u all. I have been following this trend silently and I have found friend heading to same destination to Kiel with me.
I have two options of either Kiel or Luneburg, please, which is better in terms of finding student jobs? I will appreciate your sincere answers. Danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adNEXT: 11:52am On Aug 15, 2015
[quote author=Rayhut post=36979168]
Winter applications for 2015 has closed, start looking for schools that offer your course for summer semester 2016. Courses offered in summer is very limited, set your mind on winter semester

Tanks bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adNEXT: 11:59am On Aug 15, 2015
Rayhut:

Winter applications for 2015 has closed, start looking for schools that offer your course for summer semester 2016. Courses offered in summer is very limited, set your mind on winter semester 2016.
Pls is University of Applied Science Bremerhaven ok?want to apply for process engineering n energy tech
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sirkells: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Good day house, Please who knows how long DB takes to send your account number so you can pay the said amount. i applied for it on the 3rd of august. Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rayhut:

Bros is well, just tap into @ Twinkle1 testimony and it will be well with thy soul.
@Ruhr Unversitat-Bochum sebi bounce applications no be small, all those that applied to that uni na so so your application is not equivalent

Amen! My Bro. Thanks a million
Well I applied for M. Sc Economics same course I studied in my B. Sc., made a 2.1 BTW. Still waiting for their response. Buh thank God for the other admission letter else by now, I still wouldn't have booked an appointment with the Embassy. It is well.....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
adNEXT:

Pls is University of Applied Science Bremerhaven ok?want to apply for process engineering n energy tech
If you ask me na who I go ask, all universities in Germany is OK.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cent24(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Thanks to u all that has indeed contributed and still contributing to this trend. May God all mighty bless u all. I have been following this trend silently and I have found friend heading to same destination to Kiel with me. I have two options of either Kiel or Luneburg, please, which is better in terms of finding student jobs? I will appreciate your sincere answers. Danke schon.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
adNEXT:

You can apply for it, it is okay, but make sure you also apply to oda schools and hope for the best, bremerhaven states on their website that there are just 15 places for the course but that shouldn't deter you, also check for their requirements to see if you can meet all. While doing that continue streaming for courses with daad,and check for summer. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
@Kinsleymike my tranfer was done on Monday 10/08/15
kingsleymike:
@Victz when exactly did u do your transfer? Can u give the date?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Friends what do you think about learning German language via https://www.babbel.com. A friend needs A1 certificate within the next 3 months. Cant be available to attend classes at Goethe. Please.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
for those dat have done their interviews, please kindly answer my questions. i dont have primary six certificate, is there anyone dat has gone tru d interview witout it. biographically old document is anoda big headache.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by nellyb24(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rayhut:

pls which bank did you use, Team Bremen, we may jam in Bremen. @ the ladies in the house no input from them, abi they don run ni, @ amahtrendy long time
na baba cindino help me pay
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
nellyb24:
na baba cindino help me pay

pls check ur mail and inbox me cindino contact ..I need his help plss.
danke
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Obiwannn:

Inquired from Fidelity. They sell PTA on one way ticket.
You need your Int'l passport carrying ur visa + ur flight ticket + a letter applying for PTA.
Oh Thanks a mil
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
bosakelvin:
for those dat have done their interviews, please kindly answer my questions. i dont have primary six certificate, is there anyone dat has gone tru d interview witout it. biographically old document is anoda big headache.
Not compulsory...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by loriaidah(f): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Pls am new here and I need help with good free university in Germany for science or nursing.pls don't feel offended by me not reading back.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rayhut:
Besuchs-/Geschaftsvisum

this was a visa German embassy issue to me before, for a short study in vocational education, pls I want to know the meaning incase if they ask me about the name of visa I used to travel to Germany before. All the small German that learn in that short trip
don follow food comot for my body
Visit/ tourist visa is what u had before.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by adNEXT: 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
loriaidah:
Pls am new here and I need help with good free university in Germany for science or nursing.pls don't feel offended by me not reading back.

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/en/
Check this site out
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babarexo: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Please House has anyone been admitted into Wind Engineering at the University of Applied science Flengsburg for winter semester.

Response will be appreciated as I am still awaiting their admission decision.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
Pls on filling the block account form what will I put on this space: Branch number..... Customer number..... BLZ.......
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kaypopps: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rayhut:
Pls on filling the block account form what will I put on this space: Branch number..... Customer number..... BLZ.......
leave it blank
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babarexo: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rayhut:

Leave it blank.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by skills50(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
I really cant find any medical university in daads web

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.