Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (997000 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
yusufftaiwo:

Not compulsory...
which one is not compulsory, pry6 or biographically old duc. or both. please ur prompt response will be highly appreciated
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
bosakelvin:
which one is not compulsory, pry6 or biographically old duc. or both. please ur prompt response will be highly appreciated
I think both .
Your waec certificate is a biograpraphically old doc (assuming you're going for msc) . As for the certificate , they've didn't request for it from the last couple of peeps that did their interviews of recent .
It's safe to say you're good to go .

When is your interview date?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
skills50:
I really cant find any medical university in daads web
Here you are

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/studiengang/en/?a=result&q=&degree=5&subjects%5B255%5D=1&studyareas%5B270%5D=1&studyfields%5B270%5D=1&courselanguage=&locations=&admissionsemester=&sort=name&page=1
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
kaypopps:

it means
visit/ visit report
gainful employment is forbidden
contribute ooo german gurus

Pls house can someone that understand German interpret this for me:
Besuchs-/Geschaftsvisum
Erwerbstatigkeit Nicht Gestattet VI's

it means Visit/Business visa
gainful employment not permitted
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2015
bosakelvin:
both...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 12:24am On Aug 16, 2015
Search wwww.daad.de/en
loriaidah:
Pls am new here and I need help with good free university in Germany for science or nursing.pls don't feel offended by me not reading back.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 12:42am On Aug 16, 2015
Rayhut:
I received an admission letter from University of Bremen today, Team Bremen I have join una, I think that Bremen have more prospect than Tuebingen. To all that have received email confirmation of their visa, Congrats, make una pray us too, we will all be in Deutschland in October by the grace of Almighty God.
Bremen ahead of tubingen?mouth sealed.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by skills50(m): 4:39am On Aug 16, 2015
cahnellven:

Here you are

https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/studiengang/en/?a=result&q=&degree=5&subjects%5B255%5D=1&studyareas%5B270%5D=1&studyfields%5B270%5D=1&courselanguage=&locations=&admissionsemester=&sort=name&page=1
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 5:43am On Aug 16, 2015
Cent24:
Thanks to u all that has indeed contributed and still contributing to this trend. May God all mighty bless u all. I have been following this trend silently and I have found friend heading to same destination to Kiel with me.
I have two options of either Kiel or Luneburg, please, which is better in terms of finding student jobs? I will appreciate your sincere answers. Danke
CAU is a far better school than Leuphana university but I assume hustle is more important. I think the semester ticket for Luneburg covers the whole of
Lower Saxony, Hamburg, and Bremen but particularly, the advantage it has is its proximity (30 mins) to Hamburg and for these reasons, your hustle spirit should lead you there but your academic spirit will lead you to Kiel.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2015
cahnellven:

I think both .
Your waec certificate is a biograpraphically old doc (assuming you're going for msc) . As for the certificate , they've didn't request for it from the last couple of peeps that did their interviews of recent .
It's safe to say you're good to go .

When is your interview date?
18 of sept. thanks for the info
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amahtrendy(f): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2015
bosakelvin:
Pry is not. Cos I didnt give it too.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2015
amahtrendy:

Pry is not. Cos I didnt give it too.
@amahtrendy, thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amahtrendy(f): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2015
Happy sunday to y'all. Congrates to twinkle and others whose visas have been approved. Rayhut and nelly24 lol I dey here o. Waiting for bank to fund my db. Wishing all the visa hopefuls good news this wk and month. To all those going 4 blocked acc. I will suggest u fund immediately u get ur db acc number so as to fastforward ur visa processing like twinkle's.
My hailings to Eke.Obiwann.twinkle.lmuhopeful.kelvinpam.kciano.Elizabeth cahnelvin for all ur imputs tp make my visa interview a success. More power to ur muscle

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amahtrendy(f): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2015
bosakelvin:
@amahtrendy, thanks for the info
U r welcom. Are u for msc or bsc ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shamakson: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2015
amahtrendy:
Happy sunday to y'all. Congrates to twinkle and others whose visas have been approved. Rayhut and nelly24 lol I dey here o. Waiting for bank to fund my db. Wishing all the visa hopefuls good news this wk and month. To all those going 4 blocked acc. I will suggest u fund immediately u get ur db acc number so as to fastforward ur visa processing like twinkle's.
My hailings to Eke.Obiwann.twinkle.lmuhopeful.kelvinpam.kciano.Elizabeth cahnelvin for all ur imputs tp make my visa interview a success. More power to ur muscle

Oh you are the lady that came with Kelvinpam on your interview day.....It will all end in Praise!
Cheers!!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Angelehi2015: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2015
Hi everyone, pls am trying to apply to rhein waal university(Msc summer). Is it compulsory to take english language test.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amahtrendy(f): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2015
Angelehi2015:
Hi everyone, pls am trying to apply to rhein waal university(Msc summer). Is it compulsory to take english language test.
Read the requirements or send a mail to ur course cordinator and ask if they can accept an official letter frm ur uni stating dat ur language of instruction was English
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amahtrendy(f): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=shamakson post=37007533]

Oh you are the lady that came with Kelvinpam on your interview day.....It will all end in Praise!
Cheers!!![/quote
Yea Amen. Hope urs went well
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hollaytan: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2015
Angelehi2015:

If it is rhine waal, it is very compulsory, they are so rigid with language their language requirement.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 11:11am On Aug 16, 2015
@amahtrendy, i am for msc mechanical engineering [hs rheinwaal or fh kaiserlautern] when was ur interview and what programme are u going for
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2015
Angelehi2015:
you must show a standardized language test score such as toefl 80 or ielts 6.0 both for bsc and ielts 6.5 or toefl 100 all minimum scores. no waivers for us.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shamakson: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=amahtrendy post=37008627][/quote]

Yes o...I thank God ...hoping for the best!
Av U received an email to fund ur acct

Cheers!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by martty4real: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hi oga's and madam in the house , pls I need
a confirmation on the required document to compile for my visa application, as my appointment date draws closer.pls help i don't want to omit any document.

Congratulations to those who just received there email for visa collection, pls try throw some light to my question abeg.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
martty4real:
a confirmation on the required document to compile for my visa application, as my appointment date draws closer.pls help i don't want to omit any document.

Congratulations to those who just received there email for visa collection, pls try throw some light to my question abeg.

Go to page 140 of this thread I think someone posted it there.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amahtrendy(f): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
bosakelvin:
@amahtrendy, i am for msc mechanical engineering [hs rheinwaal or fh kaiserlautern] when was ur interview and what programme are u going for
Interview 11.08.15 msc biomedicine and nutrition
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by amahtrendy(f): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
shamakson:

Yes o...I thank God ...hoping for the best!
Av U received an email to fund ur acct

Cheers!
Yea . U?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
futurewise11:

Bremen ahead of tubingen?mouth sealed.
Pls can you explain to me, I thought that Tubingen is a small university town in the state of Baden-Wurttemberg far from Stuttgart where things dey happen, where Bremen is one of the 4 major state own cities in Germany which include Hamburg, Berlin and Munich
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
martty4real:

Go to page 112 for info for the documents arrangement and 140 for how to fill the visa form, for the required documents go to your check list

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
You guys plssssssssss I'm not forming proud..

I really really want to help people on here who are preparing for their interviews..

To be honest the VO was EXTREMELY impressed with my organised answers!

Yes organised.. My answers were in points. Not in explanations or stories!

Points and facts only.. Short brief and hot answers! alone!

Even the security men who were inside Came to meet after the interview and said.. U don get this visa!!!

Now someone might say I was just lucky I funded on time and the foreigners office staff was around.. Well I won't Argue..like I said.. Im not writing this to pull stunts but to help new guys....

I posted this after my interview..

Interview was on point >>>>>>>>>

I'll give y'all break down later and critical tips...

OK now.. I'm back..

First of all... The Nigerian VO woman ain't scary.. But she no like disorganised documents at all.. Infact she bounced two people temporarily cs they didn't organise their documents.. Dem come dey do am for her front.. She bounced them na so I enter o.. Gave her 3 sets of documents.. I used that tiny paper clip to hold the 3 separately.. She really was impressed.. Infact she said it was me and one nairaland boy on here that have impressed her thus far.

So she Starts with
How did you know about the school?
What are your AIMS of ur proposed course? **she asked like twice to be properly sure**
What did you submit to your school?
Hmm you are you going to (city) .. Tell me about (city) . I. E she asked about the city.
How many semesters is ur msc course?
How many years is ur msc course?
Have u gotten accommodation yet? She will ask where if u say yes.
Why Germany and not UK!? She wanted real answers o.. You could see the intent in her eyes.
She asked again why Germany and not UK or US.
Have you been to Germany before.
Do u have relatives in the UK?
What uni did you go and what did you study?
Is your msc course thought in Nigeria?
Why do u want to study this PARTICULAR course

Omo she asks allll questions.
Her own interview dey TEY o.. But e sweet well well if u sabi.. Cs she add dey jara big timer.
Her jaras are on fleek.. She sabi gan forget.

Her own interview dey well over 40 mins.

What are your parents profession?

What why u doing after service.

Where are you working now.

Who is the Chancellor of Germany.

Name the 16 states in Germany

Name the countries that border Germany

The Nigerian woman is quite cool to be honest. But sha arrange ur documents well or else she go shine better red eye for u.. Even bounce you temporarily.

SO NOW HERE COMES THE CRITICAL PART..

TO ACE YOUR
INTERVIEW LISTEN GOOD..

JACK YOUR MOTIVATION LETTER PROPER.

IT CONTAINS UR AIMS AND REASONS TO STUDY IN GERMANY If YOU WROTE A GOOD ONE O.

that will save u from unnecessary information u might be checking about ur course and other sometimes irrelevant information.

ANOTHER CRITICAL

DO PERMUTATION AND COMBINATION ON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FROM

1) Eke40seven
2)kennyoguns0509
3)Ahbbiey
4)Obiwannn
5)Adenjnr.

PRINT OUT THEIR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS THEY POSTED HERE AND MERGE THEM!

SEE LISTEN GOOD I PICKED THOSE 5. You can pick any other peeps on here that dropped potential questions as well.
GET FAMILIAR WITH ALL MANNER OF QUESTIONS.

You will answer questions without stress if u do this.

. this is another tip for THOSE FINDING HARD TO READ FOR INTERVIEW.

GET 3-5 FACTS ABOUT

STARTING FROM MICRO TO MACRO

1)YOUR SCHOOL
2) THE CITY OF YOUR SCHOOL
3)THE STATE OF YOUR SCHOOL
4)GERMANY

doing these you'll ace the side by questions.

Let me stop here for now......

To that nairaland guy I saw today.. Congratulations the VO was feeling you smiley

This is a stunt I pulled..

What are you studying this course for..

Me* im studying this course for 3 reasons

Number 1.....blablabla
Nummer 2... Blablabla
Etc

DID that for almost all *why** questions..

I hope this helps news guys..
Cheers...

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rayhut:

Pls can you explain to me, I thought that Tubingen is a small university town in the state of Baden-Wurttemberg far from Stuttgart where things dey happen, where Bremen is one of the 4 major state own cities in Germany which include Hamburg, Berlin and Munich
Ah!! all those one na story story... only a few places can compare to where Tubingen is close to..Tubingen is just an outskirt of Stuttgart. if my term is correct.

You wouldn't even wanna start comparing that badddasss city. School for school though, Bremen might have some edge.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shamakson: 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
amahtrendy:

Yea . U?

Yes...I hv funded it

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.