Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996932 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daimlerbenz: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Una just dey argue back and forth about LOS to STR when the one staying in STR still dey this thread. As the Eze Nairaland 1 of Stuttgart, I wish to inform the person planning on coming to Stuttgart, why will you even think of Munich? There is no logical reason for that. For the following airlines, they have favourite routes to Stuttgart - Turkish, AirFrance, KLM. Others prefer Frankfurt. By ICE, frankfurt to Stuttgart is ONLY a little above 1hour. If you plan booking Lufthansa or Ethiopian (ones I am sure of) you can even book the train from Frankfurt to any bahnhof in Germany together with your flight tickets for a little added token usually not up to 20 euros(booking from airline sites though or through their agents in the Nigeria).

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jameseva: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
hello guys.. pls what did y'all fill in your application form in these numbers

7.) Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside the Federal Republic of Germany?

10.) References in the Federal Republic of Germany (e. g. employer, educational establishment, relatives)?

12.) Intended duration of stay in Germany?

13.) What are your means of subsistence?
Answer to this i guess is deutsche bank/Blocked Account?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
jameseva:
hello guys.. pls what did y'all fill in your application form in these numbers

7.) Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside the Federal Republic of Germany?
Yes

10.) References in the Federal Republic of Germany (e. g. employer, educational establishment, relatives)?
You can put your school/department

12.) Intended duration of stay in Germany?
Put the period of your program stay eg September 2015 - September 2017

13.) What are your means of subsistence?
Answer to this i guess is deutsche bank/Blocked Account?
Or family sponsored or self finances

I responded in-line
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
zeeblamj:

Wouldn't it be much better if he saved the money and took a 2 hours at most train or bus from Frankfurt for 19 euros?
Truly, through Frankfurt there are a lot much more array of cheap options. However, if he looks deep he can also find competitive prices in Stuttgart. For instance, Ethihad flight from Lagos to Stuttgart on 30th of September goes at the rate of $641. it will compete with most cheap options through Frankfurt and less stress of travelling. However, Frankfurt is honestly a very good option.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
hadassaheke:

lol, my dear me de for silent reading n jotting mode for now, while i do justice to my statement of purpose!
#Team winter 2016
As you are jotting down, also consider the fact that blocked account COULD rise to an additional €900-1000 next year....So bye bye to 8090 euros, 8900-9000, going....going...gon.....

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jameseva: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ahbbiey:

Or family sponsored or self finances

I responded in-line
Thanks a bunch. how about the number 9, where it stated I intend to stay no longer than twelve months in the Federal territory and apply for a visa that covers the whole duration of my stay. One is supposed to tick the box or not tick
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daimlerbenz: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
I agree, if there are cheaper options to Stuttgart, he should explore it. Munich? No way. Frankfurt? Book your train ticket with it if possible. Stuttgart? Best deal. You don't get to have the transition issues.

@For others, Land as close as you can to your destination - especially people going to the middle east (Etihad, Qatar, Emirate). You experience a minimum of 3 hours of jet lag. Imagine now travelling and jumping from one connection to another on top of that.

Eke40seven:

Truly, through Frankfurt there are a lot much more array of cheap options. However, if he looks deep he can also find competitive prices in Stuttgart. For instance, Ethihad flight from Lagos to Stuttgart on 30th of September goes at the rate of $641. it will compete with most cheap options through Frankfurt and less stress of travelling. However, Frankfurt is honestly a very good option.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
People are still going on and on about my personal stuff undecided and for those who mentioned that I am carrying Aba made shoes to Germany that's just being very silly of you. Are good foreign shoes not sold here in Nigeria? If I can sponsor myself to Germany why in the world would I be parading in Aba made shoes? So I should leave my shoes behind because I can always buy in Germany. Some people just come online to type absolute rubbish.
If you don't like my question stay off my mention

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Don't tick (I didn't)

jameseva:
Thanks a bunch. how about the number 9, where it stated I intend to stay no longer than twelve months in the Federal territory and apply for a visa that covers the whole duration of my stay. One is supposed to tick the box or not tick

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
Eke40seven:

As you are jotting down, also consider the fact that blocked account COULD rise to an additional €900-1000 next year....So bye bye to 8090 euros, 8900-9000, going....going...gon.....
God forbid o, i pray it doesnt go beyond 8090 euros, cos d amount is stress enough n i couldnt join u guys cos i graduated last yr n wanted to serve first plus d fact dat futo fit neva process my transcript! Buh either ways, oluwa is involved!
"Prayer n Hussling mode" activated!
#Team winter 2016

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
crowns2:
People are still going on and on about my personal stuff undecided and for those who mentioned that I am carrying Aba made shoes to Germany that's just being very silly of you. Are good foreign shoes not sold here in Nigeria? If I can sponsor myself to Germany why in the world would I be parading in Aba made shoes? So I should leave my shoes behind because I can always buy in Germany. Some people just come online to type absolute rubbish.

Babe, c'mon take it easy now. you came for advice.

Well, I don't see anything bad in what they suggested/Recommended. They never said you bought Aba shoes ! Please, lets not create enemity amongst ourselves.

If you think the advise gotten here would not be enough to sustain you, you can decide for yourself. at least, you are an adult and no one should decide for you.

Please, sheath your sword ! undecided

Expecting More testimonies from Guys..Obiwann, De-honourable, XpensiveT, et al

God bless My/Our hustle

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
crowns2:
Aww bae, sori to butt in, buh i dnt think dey meant it dat way, calm down biko, cos i love dis house!
#one love

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
Well, I would have officially announce a deep and great interest in Zeeblamj. cheesy cheesy

Thank God she's married, no PUN intended lolz. grin grin

She's always here with cogent explanations and straight to the point..

God bless you dear..

Sie haben einen Nachrichten !

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
crowns2:

Halo. Sorry if u got offended. I didnt mean that as an insult... How can u be so aggressive when u don't even know me? I know there are good foreign shoes in Nigeria but they are expensive. The Adidas sport shoes u can buy here for 100-150 euros at most, I once bought in Naija for 70 thousand Naira. Nobody was questioning how much money u had or if u can afford stuff. Plus wtf man! How can u take things this personal? I didn't say u had Aba shoes. Read again! People were only trying to suggest stuff to u and ur being like this about it. Smh
Finally, if I thought ur question was stupid I would not have answered. So I did like ur question. Did u mean that all the guys here who advised u out of the goodness of their hearts came online to write rubbish? Do u really think I and them do not have better things to do with our time? We have been in ur shoes,(Aba or Italian) and we are only helping. Clearly u have enough money to sponsor Urself to "Germany" so u can handle alles! Wait till u get there and then come and say how far. Some girls just come online and find free advise but insult the people who give them. How do u like ur own words now

10 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
dolpaz:
Well, I would have officially announce a deep and great interest in Zeeblamj. cheesy cheesy

Thank God she's married, no PUN intended lolz. grin grin

She's always here with cogent explanations and straight to the point..

God bless you dear..

Sie haben einen Nachrichten !

Ich habe gerade geantwortet!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by daimlerbenz: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Babe, don't take it much to heart abeg. I believe the gentle men were just winding off.
crowns2:

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
zeeblamj:

Ich habe gerade geantwortet!

Sie haben eine andere Nachricht

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
dolpaz:

Sie haben eine andere Nachricht
Oki.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
Never a week goes by without a fight on here grin

I just dey observe!

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hell hath no FURY like a woman scorned

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.