Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (997066 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2015
Oye50:

MTN hasn't been cooperating with me since yesterday. Hence why I haven't replied your message on facebook. Congrats to you. I believe in a few years time. ALL of us here will come back to share a testimony of our exploits in Deutschland, the Lord that started this journey with us all is faithful and just to bring us to a much desirable destination. Joshua 1:8
it'll all end in praise. I pray also for everyone that non of us will regret ever embarking on this life changing journey. In Jesus name

A big Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:38am On Aug 27, 2015
pompido:

Many thanks.

No worries.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 27, 2015
justwise:
@number13 & zeeblamj

I have to edit your post to remove certain mention. Please no more unnecessary drama here.

Thank you.
That didn't look much like a drama. Just us giving advise and stating our opinions
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2015
zeeblamj:

That didn't look much like a drama. Just us giving advise and stating our opinions

Yes but when your opinion can be seen as a swipe at someone that could cause a drama

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AdaStacy(f): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2015
Good Morning Zeeblamj, how are you doing today? Thanks for your helpful contributions to this thread. Please do you have any inforation on family reunion? Thank you.
zeeblamj:

It's hasn't been an easy journey through life for most people. It's hasn't been an easy journey through school for most people. And after schooling, how much did they earn? They still had to suffer for months even trying to put together 8040 euros which is not a lot of money in Germany. Some of them even got rejected after finding and everything. So tell me, how can it not be a relief to finally have the visa stamped on their passports? If there were more opportunities in their motherland they would never dream of going anywhere so u can blame anyone. Life hasn't been easy. And doing ur Msc in Europe is a good chance at succeeding in the job race when u come back here. I'm very happy, in fact dancing for all my friends here who are coming to Germany. We should soon make a meet up somewhere in Germany all of us and have a party. Lol.
Speaking of hustle. @Number13 is right. U should concentrate more of studies and not hustle. After ur studies u can hustle and it will pay much much better in Germany or Nigeria. But of course u must hustle to survive in Germany. Just don't forget why u came in the first place when u get there.
Speaking on Patriotism, we all love Nigeria. Is there a reason not to? I always said that Nigeria could be the richest country in the world if we wanted to be. We just need to grow more which we are gradually.
Many Nigerians abroad are coming home to put the skills learnt abroad to use in Nigeria these days. The boss of a German friend of mine in Nigeria is a Naija guy who stidied in Germany. So u see, we are coming up. Gone will be the days where Nigerians say yes sir to those stupid expats in the country who are sometimes not so skilled.

Regarding the VO and ur answers to her, she writes a personal review on th following
I. How composed u were when u walked up to her.
II. Ur body language( if u meant what u were saying or it was rehearsed and might be fake)
III. If u answered the questions straight , and correctly.
So yes it is very important to be prepared for this interview because whatever she writes is what the boss (formally Frau Eigeld) but now a new lady called Eisele Kim-Maren who then looks into ur documents and sends them to the immigration(aliens) office of ur city with a review from the embassy in Lagos . So if they write a review that u might not be serious about studying or whatever, it's possible that the ausländer Behorde of ur city writes a negative mail back to the embassy in Lagos. Please guys, impress ur interviewer. And prepare for the interview like it's an exam. If u do not answer simple root questions with her or u are not fully prepared, u might also do a small test which some people here had to write. With more preparation, (mathematically) mostly, u will not need a small test.
And the female (Yoruba) interviewer u guys have been saying is rude at first but nice later, that's her job, make u nervous, then make u feel comfortable so u can make mistakes for her to write. Do not think for one second that she is nice. I know personally, she isn't. She hardly wants students to get there and that's why sometimes she writes shitty reports.
One more thing, the reason that new questions have been coming in ( like d guy that was asked about his family business, and some other questions) is because of this new lady in charge. So prepare ur selves, she hardly talks to anyone so she depends mostly on this report from ur interview.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2015
AdaStacy:
Good Morning Zeeblamj, how are you doing today? Thanks for your helpful contributions to this thread. Please do you have any inforation on family reunion? Thank you.
Yes I do have information on family reunion . Email me cause I don't think this thread has something to do with that. I will give u all the information u need and how to go about it. Good luck.!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2015
zeeblamj:

Yes I do have information on family reunion . Email me cause I don't think this thread has something to do with that. I will give u all the information u need and how to go about it. Good luck.!

Why not respond to her here, it might be helping others that are yet to ask about it. So please do it here instead.

Danke schon

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2015
Tinder:

Why not respond to her here, it might be helping others that are yet to ask about it. So please do it here instead.

Danke schon
Ok then.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2015
AdaStacy:
Ask away, I will give whatever info that I can.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AdaStacy(f): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Hello Blessing, Hello Tinder

Thank you for your prompt reply. I did my interview over a month ago and submitted all the required documents. The lawyer assigned to my case has submitted her findings to the embassy. According to the info from the embassy,the processing time is given approximately as 5 to 6 months. Do you know how long the process takes?

Vielen Dank
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Princesam400(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2015
Did my interview yesterday to the glory of God....I want to appreciate my ogas in d Ause..@obiwann, @twinkle1, @yusufftaiwo and my oda ogas....I also want to congratulate those dat av collected their visa...I claim d testimony for myself and odas on d waiting list, we shall laugh @d end ijn...

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Princesam400(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2015
D guy dat did his interview after me has this to say...he's seeking d candid advise of d house...

It was nt really the jottin she saw that made her Upset Oooo...
I wrote the searches I made about Germany on a full page then on the next page I wrote down all the course work
U knw I read thru it when we were sittin down
So when I was tru I placed it inside my file see saw it tru my file cos the file was transparent
she just collected it and attached it to my file and we continued with d interview
It was when I was trying to explain to her that I had service in between 2010 and 2012 and I graduated in 2010 and when I started working
She got upset and asked me to go home..

pls what should he do?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2015
AdaStacy:
Hello Blessing, Hello Tinder

Thank you for your prompt reply. I did my interview over a month ago and submitted all the required documents. The lawyer assigned to my case has submitted her findings to the embassy. According to the info from the embassy,the processing time is given approximately as 5 to 6 months. Do you know how long the process takes?

Vielen Dank

I was at the embassy few weeks ago with dolpaz, a lady applied for family re-union with her son, her son's visa was granted while they denied her own owing to the fact that she didn't have the knowledge of German Language. She asked us a way out and what she can do to help in making her appeal a successful one though handled by a lawyer. My take which may be right or wrong. If you have not learn the Language at all, I will advise you to ask your hubby to register you for a language course in Germany, pay part of the money, get the invoice and fire it together with your application. But if you can still learn the language here depending on your time table, even if it is just at A1 level, then you don't need the former. I think Dolpaz can corroborate or add to this . #IMO
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babarexo: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2015
Princesam400:
D guy dat did his interview after me has this to say...he's seeking d candid advise of d house...

I wrote the searches I made about Germany on a full page then on the next page I wrote down all the course work
So when I was tru I placed it inside my file see saw it tru my file cos the file was transparent
she just collected it and attached it to my file and we continued with d interview
It was when I was trying to explain to her that I had service in between 2010 and 2012 and I graduated in 2010 and when I started working

pls what should he do?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2015
Princesam400:

pls what should he do?

HAHAHA No cheating or shortcut in deutschland o... LOL...THAT'S WAT DEY CALL CAUGHT IN THE ACT...He'll get his rejection quicker than imagined... Congrats to him in advance... WELCOME TO DEUTSCHLAND grin grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AdaStacy(f): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Thanks Seyi, I submitted my A1 cert along with my application
honourableseyi:

I was at the embassy few weeks ago with dolpaz, a lady applied for family re-union with her son, her son's visa was granted while they denied her own owing to the fact that she didn't have the knowledge of German Language. She asked us a way out and what she can do to help in making her appeal a successful one though handled by a lawyer. My take which may be right or wrong. If you have not learn the Language at all, I will advise you to ask your hubby to register you for a language course in Germany, pay part of the money, get the invoice and fire it together with your application. But if you can still learn the language here depending on your time table, even if it is just at A1 level, then you don't need the former. I think Dolpaz can corroborate or add to this . #IMO
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iyke20024(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Congrat to @ hollaytan @ obiwannn @ Dehonourable and every other #TeamWinter2015 that has gotten their visa notification.

For all those waiting.. You will come here to testify.

To add to the rolling Goodnews.

Yesterday while I was in the toilet, I got an attachment to come with my 3 month insurance and intl passport..

What a sign of relief after waiting for 9 weeks. I did my interview 25th of June. and that same day I was asked to fund my block account.
The next day, I was asked some series of questions from the VO... Apparently some questions about my masters I started but did not finish that was in their record (Since I had previously gone to Germany for a DAAD practical training during my masters)

Long story short..I replied and they decided to forward my application to Auslander in Paderborn

After three weeks I funded my block account.. In the next 3 weeks was waiting time and I was waiting, waiting waiting..

Until I got an email from embassy again.. but this time not the news or notification I expected.

I was assked some series of question from auslander in Paderborn.. which I posted here...This time na #Godwin..and hope

I got some nice feedback from our family here in Nairaland and responded to their question.

Also want to thank does that responded.. and everyone here who try to add something and make suggestion by posting.

3 weeks later making it 9 weeks.. Bang..Bang.. I got the notification I was expecting (I actually asked my german friend in Nigeria to call the auslander in Paderborn..and 48 hours later this confirmation)

Thanks to everyone here.. I can not mention all the names. Most especially Thank Jehovah

7 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2015
Princesam400:

pls what should he do?

He cannot do anything. He has to wait for a response from them. That will determine what they actually analysed.

He wasn't accused of anything initially , so writing to them in advance might look even more suspicious.

My advice is for him is to chill.

It looks like a no-no from the information you gave. But he should wait..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iyke20024(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2015
yusufftaiwo:

HAHAHA No cheating or shortcut in deutschland o... LOL...THAT'S WAT DEY CALL CAUGHT IN THE ACT...He'll get his rejection quicker than imagined... Congrats to him in advance... WELCOME TO DEUTSCHLAND grin grin grin

I dont think so.. It will not affect your application. Just write an email to them for explanation. Have you been asked to fund your account after the interview?

If you do well in the interview it will not count. Important is you were not cheating.. You simply prepared and had it with you.

Only if you read from the book or note when you were been interviewed

I was in similar situation but still got usual notification.. but i no jack from the book for there.. (Maybe my case different because i don travel to Germany 2 to 3 times before)

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2015
Princesam400:

She got upset and asked me to go home.. grin grin grin

pls what should he do?

Guy, you go dey carry Expo for embassy

Just tell him to pray so as not to get banned.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2015
iyke20024:

Yesterday while I was in the toilet, I got an attachment to come with my 3 month insurance and intl passport.

Wow,i remembered ur case...Congrats bro and enjoy...
#nevergiveup
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2015
iyke20024:

If you do well in the interview it will not count. Important is you were not cheating.. You simply prepared and had it with you.
Read it again, he didn't even finish his interview... ASKED TO GO HOME... IN FACT THEY'LL GO AND CHECK THEIR CCTV FIRST...NA WA O...Now he has created problem for those coming after him, they'll start getting unnecessarily strict with our naija guys... undecided
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by number13: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
zeeblamj:

It's hasn't been an easy journey through life for most people. It's hasn't been an easy journey through school for most people. And after schooling, how much did they earn? They still had to suffer for months even trying to put together 8040 euros which is not a lot of money in Germany. Some of them even got rejected after finding and everything. So tell me, how can it not be a relief to finally have the visa stamped on their passports? If there were more opportunities in their motherland they would never dream of going anywhere so u can blame anyone. Life hasn't been easy. And doing ur Msc in Europe is a good chance at succeeding in the job race when u come back here. I'm very happy, in fact dancing for all my friends here who are coming to Germany.

You made a very valid point there. True, so true.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by aibee01(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
dolpaz:

Guy, you go dey carry Expo for embassy
Just tell him to pray so as not to get banned.

i tire oooooo, the jotting na evidence now......you care expo go interview......it shows you have not been really preparing...i pray the lord see you through..For those yet to do their interview jack up....this brother don wan put us on a red light....i know say you aren't telling the whole truth.... hope you sha no include questions there or put say na from nairaland you get your info.

About reunion A1 german certificate is compulsory, i met a guy that did his interview around May ending, we got our visa together, he's going to meet his spouse...so it took him almost 3month.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
aibee01:

i tire oooooo, the jotting na evidence now......you care expo go interview......it shows you have not been really preparing...i pray the lord see you through..For those yet to do their interview jack up....this brother don wan put us on a red light....i know say you aren't telling the whole truth.... hope you sha no include questions there or put say na from nairaland you get your info.

About reunion A1 german certificate is compulsory, i met a guy that did his interview around May ending, we got our visa together, he's going to meet his spouse...so it took him almost 3month.

The bolded got me ROTFL...Bringing back memories of when the VO asked me where I got my info from.

boss I saw your missed calls oh..

No vex for me..No worry, I will call you and give you a response concerning that our matter in 'the fullness of time' grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Crowns2....Seriously
What happened to letting it go?! Haba..
You have taken it too far and I'm indeed very disappointed. cry
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iyke20024(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Princesam400:

pls what should he do?

So you or your friends interview was not completed or was it?

We're you given any slip. ? Did you already funded?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
This is quite an interesting advice for us. PLEASE!!! I will like to run somethings with you about my visa application for an undergraduate at Germany. Can I have your email I'd? Thank you.

AdaStacy:

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
pls house .....i dont want this to sound like im being lazy ...... I m preparing a statement of purpose for my appli
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by scofield03: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
LET SoMEBODY SHOUT HALLELUYAH.......(in Daddy Adeboye's Voice)

Come join me celebrate victory as the long awaited Bridegroom' just arrive... I have been asked to come with 3 month travel insurance and my passport. Words can not describe how I feel right now...I am soooooo happppyyyy! I just got my db credit alert on Monday (24/08), interview July 8th..

Thanks to everyone especially my #Teambremen @nellyb24, Kingsleymike, ogompaul, my boss Justcul. lmuhopeful, Williamso, obiwann. .. oga pata pata eke40seven and everyone reading this post. I love this family (forum) so much, its full of intellectuals.

I pray those that are still expecting will come out positive. Now I declare visa open for bremenite in the name of the Father, Son and..... GODWIN

14 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
pls house .....i don't want this to sound like I'm being lazy ...... I m preparing a statement of purpose (SOP) for my Application (MSC system engineering and management) , anyone or Engineer in d house to help me with sample plssssss.......

Also house , the school I want to apply to didn't include statement of motivation in their required documents. Is it necessary writing one ?

Finally , my school charges 15k for students transcript . I hope with one , I can make photocopies and send to the different schools ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.