Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996300 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Enough talk abt refugees ...enough talk abt if it ss right or wrong..decision has been made....800,000 applications will be recieved this year whwther you like it or not...if you wanna debate abr such topic create a thread for that I will be more than glad to share my views but for now lets stay on topic

The german state is built on values and to the govt these values must be upheld at all time...

I feel ashamed when I hear migrants cryin more than Germans .So I m gonna put it blunt just the way I see it..

If you dont like it and you re in Germany...take the next flight and go home...

If you re in Nigeria and you dont like the fact that Germans re accepting refugees...stay back in Nigeria ..if your visa has been issued call the consulate to revoke or cancel the visa.

Simple.

They ve done it before after WW II accepting migrant workers to help build the country....the number of turks in this country is abt 5million....yet somehow everyone gets along.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
twinkle1:

Williamso to be extremely honest.. I completely agree with you. I think it's heartless to feel bad if another country we are trying to gain entry to decides to help the helpless. Germany no send us work NA. No one has one single right to vex .
There are more than 1 million Nigerians in the UK sef.
More than 2 million Nigerians in the US sef.
Yet no problem..
We shouldn't cry foul for 800k helpless people.
It is well..

BUT the fear some peeps have here is the isis ish..
If u choose to imagine isis ish.. Omo u no go comot country o.
My point exactly! There is no moral/legal justification for us as fellow migrants to complain when the Germans are not complaining (in the majority). As for the fears, I don't think a government like Germany will not know the risks involved; I mean, we are not talking of a 3rd world country with a mediocre government here!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cindino20:
Enough talk abt refugees ...enough talk abt if it ss right or wrong..decision has been made....800,000 applications will be recieved this year whwther you like it or not...

The german state is built on values and these values will be upheld at all time...

I feel ashamed when I hear migrants cryin more than Germans .So I m gonna put it blunt just the way I see it..

If you re in Nigeria and you dont like the fact that Germans re accepting refugees...stay back in Nigeria ..if your visa has been issued call the consulate to revoke or cancel the visa.

Simple.

They ve done it before after WW II accepting migrant workers to help build the country....the number of turks in this country is abt 5million....yet somehow everyone gets along.
Spot on! I owe you a beer for this post cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by iyke20024(m): 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
Futurewiser:

Na wa oohhh. Till Monday sha... I will update you guys why he was ask to come back.

I think it is for writing test.

He should be prepared

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Williamso:

They were chanting Germany because Germany has more humanitarian services to render them. Besides being the strongest economy in Europe and offering faster integration. Will I say you have ulterior motives for wanting to school in Germany
Thanks for doing justice to d matter...Its selfishness to start feeling dat way..U needed to see how a mother and two children, 3yrs old kid and 5yrs drowned in Turkey and washed to d beach dis week trying to reach Germany ...I couldn't hold back tears and I just felt for wat their countries are going thru...Wat was happening in dis countries isn't dis ppls fault, just unlucky to find themselves between two superpowers (America and Russia ) trying to prove a point to eachoda by destabilizing anoda country. In fact, I'm already planning to volunteer as soon as I land in Germany to help out in my own way...For the record, I don't care about their religion or orientation, my own Bible taught me love dat anyone in need, I should help in my own way...I'm not unawares about the economic implications and competition for jobs and social amenities, this has been the concerns of alot of our 9ja ppl and even some German extremists protesting every week and I hope none of our 9ja brodas would join dem in protesting wen u get there ...Understand dat U going to germany is also a privilege, so treat others the way U'll like to be treated... I REST MY CASE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cindino20:
Enough talk abt refugees ...enough talk abt if it ss right or wrong..decision has been made....800,000 applications will be recieved this year whwther you like it or not...if you wanna debate abr such topic create a thread for that I will be more than glad to share my views but for now lets stay on topic

The german state is built on values and to the govt these values must be upheld at all time...

Simple.

GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Williamso:

Many Nigerians don't blend-in in foreign countries. Blending-in goes beyond the vices. Simply not being able to eat their food is not blending-in; I'm sure you know that. Now you make the Nigerian vices seem petty and far between. How many arabs who have been offered asylum/residence go ahead blowing up their hosts] While they exist, they are the exception and not the rule.

I watched many of the Syrian "able-bodied" men being interviewed on BBC. Most of them said they had to leave their families in Syria to go to Europe and hustle, then try and get them to Europe. Will you expect an old woman in her 60s or a child below 10 to be able to do that?

As for the bolded, Germany has decided to accept them. I hope it's not too late to reject your admission and continue living here "amidst scammers and rogues". And oh, about 10,000 arabs entered Munich today.

Now you have started insulting. What has any admission got to do with this? This is expected to be a mature healthy differing of opinion. No need for stylish insults. We both feel for the Syrians but look at it from different perspectives.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Williamso:

Spot on! I owe you a beer for this post cheesy

God bless you too for havin an open heart and seeing the sufferings of the migrants.

Bros thats the plain truth...public opinion polls shows that majority of germans re in support although they ve security concern.

I tell you if you re migrating to a country do yourself study the core values of the state you intend to reside....Germany is a liberal state with a friendly immigration policy...if you dont like it..Go to the Uk or Australia ( Australia even pay smugglers to return boats( and the uk can deport anything deportable.

But if you decide to come to Germany ...keep your anti immigrant sentiment to yourself

We done here.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
lmuhopeful:

Now you have started insulting. What has any admission got to do with this? This is expected to be a mature healthy differing of opinion. No need for stylish insults. We both feel for the Syrians but look at it from different perspectives.
I'm sorry if there is any insulting remark in any of my posts (I honestly don't know). I've looked at it from many points of view, and while there may be dire consequences, it's simply not in our place to cry more than the chief mourner.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Cindino20:

God bless you too for havin an open heart and seeing the sufferings of the migrants.

Bros thats the plain truth...public opinion polls shows that majority of germans re in support although they ve security concern.

I tell you if you re migrating to a country do yourself study the core values of the state you intend to reside....Germany is a liberal state with a friendly immigration policy...if you dont like it..Go to the Uk or Australia ( Australia even pay smugglers to return boats( and the uk can deport anything deportable.

But if you decide to come to Germany ...keep your anti immigrant sentiment to yourself

We done here.
Always on point
Even cameron said UK will accept about 25 thousands this year and just today the EU chief said about 160 thousands migrants would be shared by all the 28 EU countries... So just get use to it because dis guys (migrants will be around for a lil while )
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
number13:

Nwa nne. Hmm. Merely meeting the minimum requirement for the TOEFL or the IELTS test scores are meant to satisfy the English language requirements. It's not the-higher-the-better like the GRE and other aptitude tests, or your GPA. A minimum required score is as good as a perfect score.

Oga, this statement is not true and very fallacious.
And I would give you instances.
1) CAU Kiel, when I applied for their MSc program in Material Science and Engineering, I could have applied using an English Language Proficiency Certificate, but it was stated clearly on their website that for applications using the said certificate, you get a score of 0. There wasn't any specified or required Test benchmark per se, they instead grouped you according to your score.

For admission, they used a point system.
Your CGPA carries 10 to 20 points (can't really remember)
SOP carries 5 points
Closeness of your undergraduate degree to your Msc also carries a certain point
Their language requirement was thus:
IELTS score of 9 - 4 points
8 - 3 points
7 - 2 points
6 - 1 point
proficiency certificate - 0 point
Native speakers are given a score depending on their country of origin, but were also allowed to submit test scores.
Pompido and Alibee and other Kielites can attest to this fact.

2) A friend who applied to a very competitive program at Uni Stuttgart, InfoTech precisely, during application was told he could use a Language proficiency certificate. During the second stage of screening, he was told to send his full Project thesis or the Abstract as a pdf attachment. He was also told to submit a language test score to improve his chances, same school which had earlier said one could apply using a Language proficiency certificate.

So Oga next time post facts and not assumptions.
Tschuss!

@All, If you must take a language test, be serious with it. Try to score the best you can, and don't assume your below average score would do much more than a language proficiency certificate

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
iyke20024:

I think it is for writing test.

He should be prepared

Why do you think so? From my experience those being rejected are sent email in PDF file while his was sent on normal email write up. The email started with your application has been received. others with bad news starts with in the a.m. also his said come to counter 6. others dont. his also said is being processed by our colleague. others are already processed and refused so no need to say being processed again. They cannot give you time to come next week or 2 weeks time cos they dont know where you are now. I doubt if really the other guy was asked to come next week specifically.

Till Monday sha...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lmuhopeful: 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Williamso:

I'm sorry if there is any insulting remark in any of my posts (I honestly don't know). I've looked at it from many points of view, and while there may be dire consequences, it's simply not in our place to cry more than the chief mourner.

Heheheh..this is E-crying. Our cries here on NL will never get to Angela Merkel or her political party. The lovely people of Munich (whom I will soon be joining grin ) are actively welcoming the refugees. It is howevet pleasing to me to see how we on NL differ and present our points on the issue. For me it creates an avenue to learn.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
I am extremely pleased with the responses I'm seeing on here.. It shows we have a good heart.

I almost cried when I saw that Syrian toddler lying lifeless at the beach embarassed embarassed embarassed

Abeg where Arabs no dey sef. Who sabi those 3 popular Arabs for old Trafford sef. Are they guilty again ni for been Arabs? .

Make imagination know Injure some of Una oooooo

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
yusufftaiwo:

Always on point
Even cameron said UK will accept about 25 thousands this year and just today the EU chief said about 160 thousands migrants would be shared by all the 28 EU countries... So just get use to it because dis guys (migrants will be around for a lil while )

Thanks Bros...I really dont see any need for debate here...Decision has been made...800,000 applicants this year and who knows maybe next yr 1.5Million...

Yes o...they we re here to stay ....The German govt knows what they re doing ....

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
lmuhopeful:

Heheheh..this is E-crying. Our cries here on NL will never get to Angela Merkel or her political party. The lovely people of Munich (whom I will soon be joining grin ) are actively welcoming the refugees. It is however pleasing to me to see how we on NL differ and present our points on the issue. For me it creates an avenue to learn.
True that. Even if we all form a "Nairaland wailing coalition" on this matter, it won't even affect the policy makers in Europe... But in any thought you have, remember that under different conditions, you could be in their shoes........

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 12:10am On Sep 06, 2015
Zeeblamj01:
They will not leave their culture behind. They will start to misbehave and protest and cause trouble even after all the help given to them... Italy is less Organised and that's where these guys really do their bullshit... I called them names out of anger cause of things I was told by some family friends about them...
Hopefully all this will be controlled in time. Or these guys will change their ways... Just don't want it to be that Europe is welcoming with open arms, an army...

Things you were told....smh...talkin abt stereotypes all Nigerians re viewed as drug dealers or fraudsters ..does that make you a fraudster or drug dealer ..I bet you think all asians re chinese too.

The rise of Islamophobia is sickening to say the least...If I m to take a swipe at Religion I will take a swipe at all organised religion....shld I remind you abt the slave trade by the early missionaries or how christainity was spread

Never you judge a book by its cover.. .

Funny how migrants share such sentiments especisöly Nigerians who cried foul when south africans were on rampage...it starts from such places...the hatred accumulates and soon u ve attacks .

LIVE and let LIVE

NB: I m a Roman Catholic

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2015
oligee:

No sir! U don't need any agent to register for TOEFL, u only need internet connection and Visa ATM card. That's all you need.
And talking frm personal experience, my opinion of British Council hasn't been a very good one. I hav been dealing wit them for a while, there are some things I don't like about some of their staff at Ikoyi. So when it was time for me to register for test of english, it was easier for me to choose TOEFL over IELTS cos I want to avoid their wahala as much as possible.
Talking about level of difficulty; people hav always said IELTS is easier, well, I don't know. Neither do I consider TOEFL difficult. With little resources and practice time I scored ***. Even wit d challenges I faced at d venue. Anyway I knw it was God's doing. So bottomline; get adequate information concerning ur preferred test, read up, practice and go do it.

yea true. You can register for GRE/TOEFL using a UBA visa Card, no need for agent. Also true, that British council staffs can f big time. I remember during the listening part of my exam, my earphones kept humming, I couldn't hear a thing. They had to stop the exam because of me and one of the examiners walked up to me saying "see how I am inconveniencing others, that how could they stop the exam because of me?" Na small thing remain, I for slap the woman that day. Exam wey I pay 38K for, imagine. Another yeye staff told me to go outside if I can't hear properly, and not to take the test. I just dey look dem with contained anger. I just managed to take the listening test and although I scored an 8 later on, a 9 could have been very very possible. The whole ruffling I encountered during the listening test even affected my reading test, as I couldn't finish. It was painful, as I usually finished the reading tests during my timed practice tests. Assuming I no get over the depression, na so I for f for my writing too.
I hear TOEFL is easy, and that TOEFL speaking is easier than IELTS speaking as you are speaking to a computer and not a human. But the big advantage IELTS has over TOEFL is score approximation. If the cut-off mark for a school is 100 for TOEFL and you score 99, you have not met up to requirement and would have to re-take the test. This is very easily avoidable if one should take IELTS. Their approximation can sweet ehn...
Eitherway, both shouldn't be difficult. C'mon, prepare for the exam, study and take timed practice tests. You have been communicating with English since you were born, the exam should be a walk in the park compared to those peeps from China and India who need to learn everything from scratch like us Nigerians going to study in Germany who need to learn even what the articles "a, an, and some" mean.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 12:15am On Sep 06, 2015
Cindino20:

Things you were told....smh...talkin abt stereotypes all Nigerians re viewed as drug dealers or fraudsters ..does that make you a fraudster or drug dealer ..I bet you think all asians re chinese too.

The rise of Islamophobia is sickening to say the least...If I m to take a swipe at Religion I will take a swipe at all organised religion....shld I remind you abt the slave trade by the early missionaries or how christainity was spread

Funny how migrants share such sentiments especisöly Nigerians who cried foul when south africans were on rampage...it starts from such places...the hatred is accumulated and soon u ve attacks .

LIVE and lets LIVE

This guy I'm feeling you. You been bursting my head!! cheesy cheesy
Omo u arrange sense gan oo.

You are so spot on damn! cool

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 06, 2015
Cindino20:

Funny how migrants share such sentiments especisöly Nigerians who cried foul when south africans were on rampage...it starts from such places...the hatred is accumulated and soon u ve attacks .

LIVE and lets LIVE

First thing, I do not think all Asians are Chinese. (That's a ridiculous thing to say. Only an idiot thinks that all Asians are Chinese! ). And I'm not judging these guys... We are all entitled to our opinions...
Even though I do feel bad about what's happening to these people, I can't help but fear what's coming along with them. I'm not German. And I'm not complaining about them coming to Europe or about them getting help. I also do welcome them and my heart goes out to them...
That doesn't mean that I am not afraid of what they are capable of.
if u read clearly I had written culture... I do not have a fear for Islam for I have studied the religion and I understand it to an extent.... Nobody talked about Islam. And no, I do not judge a book by its cover. I judge it by the contents. Good night ya'll. and let's be done with refugees before we start calling eachother names over things that are not our business.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 12:26am On Sep 06, 2015
Even as you try to defend ur self....your words gave you away......

Happy sunday sister
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 12:29am On Sep 06, 2015
Zeeblamj01:

First thing, I do not think all Asians are Chinese. (That's a ridiculous thing to say. Only an idiot thinks that all Asians are Chinese! ). And I'm not judging these guys... We are all entitled to our opinions...
Even though I do feel bad about what's happening to these people, I can't help but fear what's coming along with them. I'm not German. And I'm not complaining about them coming to Europe or about them getting help. I also do welcome them and my heart goes out to them...
That doesn't mean that I am not afraid of what they are capable of.
if u read clearly I had written culture... I do not have a fear for Islam for I have studied the religion and I understand it to an extent.... Nobody talked about Islam. And no, I do not judge a book by its cover. I judge it by the contents. Good night ya'll. and let's be done with refugees before we start calling eachother names over things that are not our business.
Cindino20:

Even as you try to defend ur self....your words gave you away......

Happy sunday sister
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 12:33am On Sep 06, 2015
^^^

She has a point you know...

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bigzzz: 12:40am On Sep 06, 2015
When I dropped some lines last week, regarding Arabs and security, someone here quickly called me names. I'll continue to say that Arabs are highly dangerous! And this is in no way about religion but about the Arabs! Yeah, I was born a Muslim (now a Christian) and my dad till this day, remains an Islamic scholar. I see some people are already taking swipes at others for sharing their opinions and fears, to you lot I say - Nobody holy pass!

Just this week alone, there's been reports of Syrian refugees rioting in a German city, injuring scores of policemen and civilians (Germans & Foreigners). The said Syrian refugees also destroyed properties ranging from: Cars, Houses and what not; during the riot.

In another report this week, a group of Arab refugees now living legally in Germany, have started posting pro-terror pictures on facebook with a view of raising awareness of a terror group's presence in Germany, in order to unite old members and as well recruit new members.

Arab refugees are also in the news this week for posting several extremist comments on social media platforms about how they are already taking over Europe, and directing racists comments to the same Europeans who have welcomed them to their abode. There's also a report about the apprehension of a terrorist recruiter who tried to gain entry into Germany under the guise of being a refugee. One simply can't overlook the thought of many of his kind, slipping through, unnoticed.

This is only early days and some totally extreme events already unfolded, and realistically so, more will follow! And to those saying we're all the same; whether student or asylum seeker - Please, I'm sure we all know that student and refugee are two very different categories. Free tuition doesn't translate to asylum seeker, please! And in fact, some of us are paying heavily, I mean HEAVY tuition fees for our studies in Germany. Moreover, I believe many are only worried because the asylum seekers are Arabs, and their record speaks for itself!

Personally, I was attracted to Germany for its numerous job opportunities after my MBA, security and high standard of living. Now, a number of uncertainties becloud my German dream smiley but I find solace in the popular saying "Que Sera Sera", and I hope those reading this, who like me also have their fears/concerns, do too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=Cindino20 post=37717479][/quote]
If calling me racist or an idiot for admitting to my fears makes u feel any better. Then by all means.
Happy Sunday to u too. Wishing u a great day ahead.

4 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 12:55am On Sep 06, 2015
bigzzz:
When I dropped some lines last week, regarding Arabs and security, someone here quickly called me names. I'll continue to say that Arabs are highly dangerous! And this is in no way about religion but about the Arabs! Yeah, I was born a Muslim (now a Christian) and my dad till this day, remains an Islamic scholar. I see some people are already taking swipes at others for sharing their opinions and fears, to you lot I say - Nobody holy pass!

Just this week alone, there's been reports of Syrian refugees rioting in a German city, injuring scores of policemen and civilians (Germans & Foreigners). The said Syrian refugees also destroyed properties ranging from: Cars, Houses and what not; during the riot.

In another report this week, a group of Arab refugees now living legally in Germany, have started posting pro-terror pictures on facebook with a view of raising awareness of a terror group's presence in Germany, in order to unite old members and as well recruit new members.

Arab refugees are also in the news this week for posting several extremist comments on social media platforms about how they are already taking over Europe, and directing racists comments to the same Europeans who have welcomed them to their abode. There's also a report about the apprehension of a terrorist recruiter who tried to gain entry into Germany under the guise of being a refugee. One simply can't overlook the thought of many of his kind, slipping through, unnoticed.

This is only early days and some totally extreme events already unfolded, and realistically so, more will follow! And to those saying we're all the same; whether student or asylum seeker - Please, I'm sure we all know that student and refugee are two very different categories. Free tuition doesn't translate to asylum seeker, please! And in fact, some of us are paying heavily, I mean HEAVY tuition fees for our studies in Germany. Moreover, I believe many some Nairaladers are only worried because the asylum seekers are Arabs, and their record speaks for itself!

Personally, I was attracted to Germany for its numerous job opportunities after my MBA, security and high standard of living. Now, a number of uncertainties becloud my German dream smiley but I find solace in the popular saying "Que Sera Sera", and I hope those reading this, who like me also have their fears/concerns, do too.
Stereotypes!!! angry angry
Here's one for you: All Nigerians are drug pushers, shop lifters and internet fraudsters!

In case you missed my point, I didn't call foreign students asylum seekers, I called foreign students MIGRANTS which is also what the asylum seekers - the refugees - are. And you even stated that your plan is to remain after your studies which further buttresses the fact that you are an IMMIGRANT even if you are paying 1million dollars as tuition.

Heck, maybe you should go and school in another country, because if what I have been reading at toytowngermany is anything to go by, an MBA is practically useless if your German isn't fluent.

The irony here is when a foreigner is having Xenophobia angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 12:58am On Sep 06, 2015
bigzzz:

This is only early days and some totally extreme events already unfolded, and realistically so, more will follow! And to those saying we're all the same; whether student or asylum seeker - Please, I'm sure we all know that student and refugee are two very different categories. Free tuition doesn't translate to asylum seeker, please! And in fact, some of us are paying heavily, I mean HEAVY tuition fees for our studies in Germany. Moreover, I believe many are only worried because the asylum seekers are Arabs, and their record speaks for itself!

@The bolded... Germany is a very safe country. I just hope the status quo remains the same some 10/20/30 years from now.
Your write-up was completely spot on and YES, STUDENT NO BE ASYLUM SEEKER. Free Tuition or NOT.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 2:02am On Sep 06, 2015
bigzzz:

bros... that is complete falsehood... Check ur own news again, maybe u read it only God knows where. Those rioting were German extremists like some of our....
In case u read yours inside which newspaper... this is my own source
news.yahoo.com/merkels-deputy-visit-refugee-home-attacked-neo-nazis-080256337.html

AND I TAKE EXCEPTIONS TO SOME OF UR STRONG WORDS "ARABS" but ppl like u run to dubai, same arabs owns man city nd etisalat just to mention a few...Do to ppl wat u want others to do to u...Ure not better dan those skin-heads dat thinks or beliv all Nigerians are fraudulent... wake up bro...dats racism at It's peak... I don't even bliv some ppl still have dis mentality self dat some group of ppl or ppl from one part of the world are bad in dis 21st century... smh...that's terrible...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.