Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (1001201 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 7:37am On Sep 19, 2015
Congrats williamso my unique man, and those who just got their visas, Go to deutschland and shine. Safe trip.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2015
Ogbeche77:
My oga at the top.. Welcome to Munich.. I dey Yankee now on vacation.. Send me a PM. Will buzz you when I enter Germany back

Oga boss, how eh be oh? Na u that prof, say make he arrange my Skype that time oh. U dey come here too? Tum hort still admit me oh but na giessen I chose oh. Make we yan na. I still get u for skype oh
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by shamakson: 7:41am On Sep 19, 2015
emydon01:
Hello House,

The much anticipated mail arrived yesterday friday 18th sept #Godwin#‎ shocked shocked shocked grin angry grin

I had my interview 18th of aug‎ust, funded 15th of sept, got db confirmation 16th n d mighty mail on 18th. Exactly 1month after my interview.....lol grin grin grin

Hope this help som1 cheesy

I appreciate every1 on dis platform dat made d process sweet cry kiss God Bless!

#teambremen
#winter2015BRT grin

Omo! Bremen yapa no be small o......we gat start association of naija students for there o..lol.....welcome on board.....................Cheers!
#TeamBremen

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 7:41am On Sep 19, 2015
Guy, take a cab or bus going to Ojuelegba Stadium barracks. Alight at Akaka bus/stop and walk back Leadway is close. Or board a bus going to Oyinbo Apapa road alight at Costain Bus/stop and ask of Leadway Assurance infact, the building is viewable from Costain bus/stop.

uchezdedon:

Please is leadway insurance close to walter carrington? Or CMS? I don't know lagos too well. Tell me the next popular place to leadway insurance.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Princesam400(m): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2015
Williamso:
Good evening house.

Got "the mail" this morning. Thanks to everyone who made the entire process fun and worthwhile (I'm seriously resisting the urge to mention anyone)...

*Tip 1*
For all those who haven't funded and had their interviews, stop waiting for any email as I did not get any either (Eke, if God no use blessing slap you ehn grin). Go and fund your account!

*Tip 2*
For y'all looking for flights to book, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays give the cheapest flights of the week. Especially when your date is close

*Tip 3*
Oya where are the Kielites (The ones I don't know yet?) cheesy

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Princesam400(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2015
emydon01:
Hello House,

The much anticipated mail arrived yesterday friday 18th sept #Godwin#‎ shocked shocked shocked grin angry grin

I had my interview 18th of aug‎ust, funded 15th of sept, got db confirmation 16th n d mighty mail on 18th. Exactly 1month after my interview.....lol grin grin grin

Hope this help som1 cheesy

I appreciate every1 on dis platform dat made d process sweet cry kiss God Bless!

#teambremen
#winter2015BRT grin

Congrats

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AZUH: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2015
good morning , i was surprise too , but please help me out' if you know where he can get invitation in Germany. does it require money to get ? i will have to direct him on what to do .please please .thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2015
yusufftaiwo:

Really felt so sorry for you... Just follow d advice dey've given u , I pray God help u out of dis predicament very soon.
Try to calm down before u start typing but make sure u mail d embassy today

But on anoda note...

This Lagos traffic palaver U should've had a better plan by staying maybe @ a friend place at ikeja or even on d island... U could've even seek advice here, alot of ppl here would be glad to host u for just one night...I hope others yet to have their interview learn from dis to avoid anoda story dat touch...
true talk, though i am down now but not out
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2015
mailed the embassy yesterday concerning my predicament of not being able to meet up with my appointment due to the fact dat i was some minutes late, up till now no response, i will be leaving lagos today back to my base.God, even if things turns out like this for me i tank u. for all those who have already have their visa issued, i say congratulations, and those expecting, may ur labour not be in vain. as for me, the oda time it was admission palaver, now on the doorstep of my success failure sets in, i tink my dreams of studying in germany this year is gradually fadeing away. going back to work @ koko, delta state to meet that my oga wen be bully(he pain me sha, all effort waisted]. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2015
just got a mail from the german embassy that i have an appointment for 29 oct october 2015 fh kaiserlautern out, do i still hav any hope for rhinewaal where my enrollment deadline is nov 15. shld i fund b4 the interview, eke and others please help a confused man

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2015
bosakelvin:
mailed the embassy yesterday concerning my predicament of not being able to meet up with my appointment due to the fact dat i was some minutes late, up till now no response, i will be leaving lagos today back to my base.God, even if things turns out like this for me i tank u. for all those who have already have their visa issued, i say congratulations, and those expecting, may ur labour not be in vain. as for me, the oda time it was admission palaver, now on the doorstep of my success failure sets in, i tink my dreams of studying in germany this year is gradually fadeing away. going back to work @ koko, delta state to meet that my oga wen be bully(he pain me sha, all effort waisted]. embarassed
You said earlier that you are down but not out yet, but now your words betray you, why not wait to get the reply from the embassy and deduce the next step to be taken from there, and if you don't get a reply after sometime,there may be other ways to get another appointment as there have been such cases on this thread in the past, sometimes things aren't always as difficult as they appear to be.Don't give up yet bro, Alles Gute.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2015
I didn't use uni-assist I applied directly to the school. like I said before almost all the top universities in Germany are not under uni-assist except the ones located in Berlin. For example these are list of all the Top Universities in Germany it's only the ones in Berlin that are under uni-assist

LMU
TUM
Heidelberg
Freiburg
Tübingen
KIT
FU Berlin
RWTH Aachen
HU Berlin
Gottingen

Toroze:
Thank victz for the info. I really appreciate and congrats for successfully collecting your visa. I just have a few questions. I have 2 years to prepare before applying for admission. After finding a school, I understand that you have to mail them all the required docs by mail, which did you do, process the admission your self or did you use uni-assist and secondly which courier service did you use. Is it really necessary to start learning java now?

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=kilo4sure post=3816025 danke broda, broda man wetin i go do next, i got a mail now dat i have been booked for oct 29, my only hope now is rhine waal where d app deadline is nov 29, bros i need ur advice shld i go ahead wit d funding b4 29, or should i halt. abeg advice me on wat to do next cos i need am
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2015
AZUH:
good morning , i was surprise too , but please help me out' if you know where he can get invitation in Germany. does it require money to get ? i will have to direct him on what to do .please please .thanks
Hello Mr. To be honest nobody here understands what u mean. U might want to explain to us better. What kind of visa? WhAt kind of business? Are u a registered business man?

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2015
bosakelvin:
[quote author=kilo4sure post=3816025 danke broda, broda man wetin i go do next, i got a mail now dat i have been booked for oct 29, my only hope now is rhine waal where d app deadline is nov 29, bros i need ur advice shld i go ahead wit d funding b4 29, or should i halt. abeg advice me on wat to do next cos i need am
i mean nov 15
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2015
bosakelvin:
Lol you see, I told you na, well I think you should go ahead with the funding b4 den and u can still plead with ur favorite skools to extend ur enrollment deadline, this is just my half cowrie, I don't know much about the whole visa thing yet, I leave am for my ogas dem.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2015
@bosakelvin
You can still give it a shot. Don't loose hope, if your money is ready, proceed with the funding .
While at it, don't forget to intimate your coordinator about your predicament .
Immediately after your interview, you can start asking him to help you push the alien office to fast track your application . Someone got his visa in 9 working days, so the odds ain't entirely stacked against you.

When going for the interview, try to stay around obalende areas . I believe someone gave you an address of a cheap hotel in that axis when you wanted to go for blocked account opening.
Be prayerful..... All hopes ain't lost yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2015
AZUH:

Zeeblamj01:

Hello Mr. To be honest nobody here understands what u mean. U might want to explain to us better. What kind of visa? WhAt kind of business? Are u a registered business man?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 10:02am On Sep 19, 2015
Johot:
Wish i knew abt dis forum earlier, i bet i wldnt hav made all the mistakes i made all thru my application process, but tnk God its not too late yet......@Eke04seven so i went 4 my interview on the 18th of August and am yet to get the mail from the embassy regarding my visa.... shld i be worried? Pls any helpful info on wat to do next ll b greatly appreciated, my sch is university of ulm, and it nice to be here
Sorry, I just saw your mention now. And my response to your PM bounced back with a failure notice. Well, whether you should worry or not depends on your enrollment deadline, if your enrollment deadline is still afar off then there is no problem at all, but that doesn't mean you should leave things as they are, endeavor to hasten up the process, October 1st is by the corner and there will be a time that you may need a written back up from your school to even approve your visa.

Where is your school located, search for your alien office and send them a message telling them when you did your interview and also tell them your deadline is near, (I don't know if you copied the one I posted a while ago before I brought it down). They will likely respond faster (many times, your docs are just lying on their table, it doesn't take much to approve it)

I hope you find it useful... Sorry once again, I didn't see my mention earlier.

P.S. I just read your post again, na Ulm you dey go.
Shoot a mail to the following addresses...
bd3@ulm.de
jocken.grotz@ira.neu-ulm.de
You can also call the number below but add the calling code

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2015
How come uni of koln is not here angry
victz:
I didn't use uni-assist I applied directly to the school. like I said before almost all the top universities in Germany are not under uni-assist except the ones located in Berlin. For example these are list of all the Top Universities in Germany it's only the ones in Berlin that are under uni-assist

LMU
TUM
Heidelberg
Freiburg
Tübingen
KIT
FU Berlin
RWTH Aachen
HU Berlin
Gottingen

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DanIndia(m): 10:09am On Sep 19, 2015
Koln still has a long way to go, I guess smiley. A very nice UNI btw.
Dam12:

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2015
I believe DanIndia has done justice to your question.

Hope that helps?
Dam12:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2015
Hehe but it's definitely part of the first 12-15
DanIndia:
Koln still has a long way to go, I guess smiley. A very nice UNI btw.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 10:30am On Sep 19, 2015
AZUH:
a sponsorship letter is just 25 euros. Tell the person to go to the foreigners office, however, what is the invitation for? Study or visiting? Intentions must be clearly stated. Also, you must make sure you meet all requirements.
bosakelvin:
just got a mail from the german embassy that i have an appointment for 29 oct october 2015 fh kaiserlautern out, do i still hav any hope for rhinewaal where my enrollment deadline is nov 15. shld i fund b4 the interview, eke and others please help a confused man
Still give it a shot, fund your account and push things from all angles. Both your alien office, send a message to your school, just keep pushing bro, it's not over, I have seen unbelievable things happen on this thread, and yours doesn't even come close to the dark hopelessness that hovered before the miracle dawned it's light to vanish it.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2015
I don't agree with ur belief grin grin grin
victz:

Hope that helps?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AZUH: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2015
thanks . i am going for business. that is the purpose of my visit .how much does the invitation letter for visiting cost foreigners office in germany ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2015
Dam12:
I don't agree with ur belief grin grin grin

victz:

Hope that helps?

Oh no!!! Pleaseeeee not again. Abeg, na
beg I dey beg una; let it slide please.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by highbeey(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2015
#teamwinter2017n grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 19, 2015
ogagaejay:

Oga boss, how eh be oh? Na u that prof, say make he arrange my Skype that time oh. U dey come here too? Tum hort still admit me oh but na giessen I chose oh. Make we yan na. I still get u for skype oh
Yea yea... I remember, You were having network ish back then. I wrote that in my report & recommended you were contacted by another means..
Have a nice time in Giessen
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Anvicola: 11:31am On Sep 19, 2015
Johot:
Wish i knew abt dis forum earlier, i bet i wldnt hav made all the mistakes i made all thru my application process, but tnk God its not too late yet......@Eke04seven so i went 4 my interview on the 18th of August and am yet to get the mail from the embassy regarding my visa.... shld i be worried? Pls any helpful info on wat to do next ll b greatly appreciated, my sch is university of ulm, and it nice to be here

Bro, me self dey go university of ulm o, which course u dey go for?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 11:39am On Sep 19, 2015
Winter2017? Why don't you join our bus, there are still vacant seats. Winter2017 far mehn.. undecided
#Team2016
highbeey:
#teamwinter2017n grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.