Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (998021 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
acedboss:
Saw this earlier today and thought I should share it here.....even Yankee students aren't sleeping on bicycles unto this Germo package! everybody eye dey chook unto tution free education.

www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32821678
nice info. Evng pple. @ oga eke40seven, i have anoda modified tum mspe sop for U to review for me. Nur worry a drink we must share at munich nxt year by God's grace. GOD BLESS!
TEAMWINTER2016

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
acedboss:
Saw this earlier today and thought I should share it here.....even Yankee students aren't sleeping on bicycles unto this Germo package! everybody eye dey chook unto tution free education.

www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32821678

You need to see the influx of yankees in my school ooh.i was amazed.before it use to be exchange student ooh.Now its full program.Everybody is welcome on board.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
AZUH:
please someone help oooo , i have a friend who is a German , i asked him to help me to come to his country to do business but he doesn't know how to help. please where can he get me an invitation letter in Germany? can he just write any letter and send it to me asking me to come ?any money involved in getting an invitation letter in Germany ? please help me .God bless.

Your Friend in Germany doesn't know where he can get you an invitation letter and he is German.
Dude why not come out straight. You story no follow shocked shocked
So i think most people may ignore your post.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Good evening house.

Got "the mail" this morning. Thanks to everyone who made the entire process fun and worthwhile (I'm seriously resisting the urge to mention anyone)...

*Tip 1*
For all those who haven't funded and had their interviews, stop waiting for any email as I did not get any either (Eke, if God no use blessing slap you ehn grin). Go and fund your account!

*Tip 2*
For y'all looking for flights to book, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays give the cheapest flights of the week. Especially when your date is close

*Tip 3*
Oya where are the Kielites (The ones I don't know yet?) cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Williamso:
Good evening house.

Got "the mail" this morning. Thanks to everyone who made the entire process fun and worthwhile (I'm seriously resisting the urge to mention anyone)...

*Tip 1*
For all those who haven't funded and had their interviews, stop waiting for any email as I did not get any either (Eke, if God no use blessing slap you ehn grin). Go and fund your account!

*Tip 2*
For y'all looking for flights to book, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays give the cheapest flights of the week. Especially when your date is close

*Tip 3*
Congratulations... Greatness awaits
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
AZUH:
please someone help oooo , i have a friend who is a German , i asked him to help me to come to his country to do business but he doesn't know how to help. please where can he get me an invitation letter in Germany? can he just write any letter and send it to me asking me to come ?any money involved in getting an invitation letter in Germany ? please help me .God bless.
Google it,the person can send you an invitation if he have a registered company in Germany
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cindino20:
okies tongue..we ve heard from the 'rankers' undecided grin grin grin cheesy....its friday ...derailers paradise cool

time for the 'if you dont study I.T related course you wont get a Job crew'...the floor is urs....

finally dem go kneel down beg some of una here.....

We dey here dey watch in 3D cool cool.. Web, Software development, mobile app development, Database admin, Network/Communication engineer, und so weiter.. cheesy cheesy. If you don't fall into any of these categories, well we'll leave you to the ranking guys.

Singing in Beyonce's voice .. We run the world.. grin grin
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Williamso:
Good evening house.

*Tip 1*

*Tip 2*

*Tip 3*

Congratulations oga..... Deutschland awaits
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Williamso:
Good evening house.

*Tip 1*

*Tip 2*

*Tip 3*

Heheheheeh... Congrats bro cheesy
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=Williamso post=38147883]Good evening house.

Got "the mail" this morning. Thanks to everyone who made the entire process fun and worthwhile (I'm seriously resisting the urge to mention anyone)[...]

Congrats bro. Go and succeed.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
dolpaz:

We dey here dey watch in 3D cool cool.. Web, Software development, mobile app development, Database admin, Network/Communication engineer, und so weiter.. cheesy cheesy. If you don't fall into any of these categories, well we'll leave you to the ranking guys.

Singing in Beyonce's voice .. We run the world.. grin grin
Guy, if everybody do IT related courses, who will market your developed product and who will maintain the environment for you to continue with your It work, other courses are very important in making the world a place to live.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by GottSeiDank: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
While I was thinking, is that all we've got this week?And this came in. What a way to end the week. Still more to come though. cool
Whistling.... shocked Bus don dey full.... Winter is here.. Pa rararar grin

[quote author=Williamso post=38147883]Good evening house.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
I dey see Ogbeche77 viewing this thread. our long time oga.. Your boy dey come Munich o... How things go be na?

And to our last minute testimony sharers, Williamso and Bigger, congratulations! ... Go to Deutschland and succeed!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Rayhut:

Guy, if everybody do IT related courses, who will market your developed product and who will maintain the environment for you to continue with your It work, other courses are very important in making the world a place to live.

Guy, shebi na Oyinbo wey do Pencil do Eraser..

Leave matter for Mathias !

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
The mistake you made was that u would have walked straight to the reception and Chinenye the receptionist will attend u. Travel/Health insurance at Leadway Assurance head quarters close to Costain Bus/stop is Twelve thousand and forty Naira (N12,040). The so called Bolaji could have been an imposter. Maybe she was trying to do a fast one on u. Typical Naija style... That is the reason why Nigeria is not progressing. They use any available means to defraud their victims.
kingsleymike:

Was at Leadway Assurance (festac branch) today. hmm hmm, when I told them wat I came for, it appeared they new nothing abt it. The guy I met had to put a call tru before he could talk to me abt it. I got fed-up with their unprofessional approach and left.

I headed to their other address I saw here on nairaland - the one around Costain. It is quite big. Met a lady called Bolaji (she said shes the head of Travel Health Insurance). I got the shocker of the day wen she told me the 3 months Insurance will cost me 18,000 NAIRA! which is contrary to the information I found a few pages back on this thread. I know nothing about that fellows experience and I am not disputing him in anyway. I only know about my own ordeal.

Finally I went to IGI at Broad Str., got there around 3:56 pm and that was where I got my confidence back. It cost 14,500 Naira. Thank God say e no far from Costain odawise my day for be waste.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sonyville(m): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
Williamso:
Good evening house.
*Tip 1*
*Tip 2*
*Tip 3*

Conglaturation.......i mean Congratulations to you brother..... The God that made this possible for you will also do it for us come 2016....AMEEEEEEEN

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogompaul(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
@Victz, Please o!, where dat constain leadway insurance dey abeg. I no too know lagos. I fit stay Iyana ejigbo or ikeja, so pls direct me how I fit waka pls. Tnx
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Johot(f): 12:10am On Sep 19, 2015
Wish i knew abt dis forum earlier, i bet i wldnt hav made all the mistakes i made all thru my application process, but tnk God its not too late yet......@Eke04seven so i went 4 my interview on the 18th of August and am yet to get the mail from the embassy regarding my visa.... shld i be worried? Pls any helpful info on wat to do next ll b greatly appreciated, my sch is university of ulm, and it nice to be here
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 2:04am On Sep 19, 2015
Congrats to all those who's gotten their Visas!!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 2:53am On Sep 19, 2015
leo2314:
@eke40seven, please is this the email address one is meant to forward the mail to info@lago.diplo.de or anoda
reply the mail that sent you the message

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by trulords(m): 3:21am On Sep 19, 2015
i want some information about living conditions of migrant in germany, am having dis remarkable feeling of going over there to start a new life, am very much young and much active, firstly i want to know the cost of getting a visa,which airline is the cheapest, when getting to the embassy what might be the major questions to be asked and how can i apporach it ,finally how much should be kept aside for both the trip and other expenses ova there,hoping to get some response
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by trulords(m): 3:25am On Sep 19, 2015
ogompaul:
@Victz, Please o!, where dat constain leadway insurance dey abeg. I no too know lagos. I fit stay Iyana ejigbo or ikeja, so pls direct me how I fit waka pls. Tnx
enter surulere bus , when u get there ask around good lagosians will help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 3:30am On Sep 19, 2015
Leadway Assurance is located between Costain and Alaka Bus/stop. Corporate Office 121/123 Funso Williams
Avenue, Iponri Surulere.

Avoid speaking with the security guys at the gate. If they ask u where u are going tell them that u are going to the reception to make enquiries. Don't let them know what u want cos they might look for another Bolaji to link you up with so they can collect their shares latter.

Or you can PM me let me give you the contact of the lady in charge so as to avoid walking into the arms of the imposter Bolaji or another one chance fraud star.
ogompaul:
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 5:23am On Sep 19, 2015
victz:
Since you will be graduating in 2017 according to you. Why not wait after graduation when you'll be sure of having your certificate at hand before registering for English language proficiency tests? because this tests expires after two years.

Secondly, you can begin to search for schools now if you wish so as to know the schools to apply to when the time comes. You will find a lot of universities/courses via the website: (www.daad.de/en). GRE is not a compulsory requirement for most of the schools in Germany.

It's not all the universities that are under uni-assist. Infact, almost all the top universities are not under uni-assist except the ones in Berlin.

The German Academic Exchange Service website above will give you all the information you need.

Good Luck.
Thank victz for the info. I really appreciate and congrats for successfully collecting your visa. I just have a few questions. I have 2 years to prepare before applying for admission. After finding a school, I understand that you have to mail them all the required docs by mail, which did you do, process the admission your self or did you use uni-assist and secondly which courier service did you use. Is it really necessary to start learning java now?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emydon01: 5:30am On Sep 19, 2015
Hello House,

The much anticipated mail arrived yesterday friday 18th sept #Godwin#‎ shocked shocked shocked grin angry grin

I had my interview 18th of aug‎ust, funded 15th of sept, got db confirmation 16th n d mighty mail on 18th. Exactly 1month after my interview.....lol grin grin grin

Hope this help som1 cheesy

I appreciate every1 on dis platform dat made d process sweet cry kiss God Bless!

#teambremen
#winter2015BRT grin

11 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 19, 2015
Eke40seven:
I dey see Ogbeche77 viewing this thread. our long time oga.. Your boy dey come Munich o... How things go be na?

And to our last minute testimony sharers, Williamso and Bigger, congratulations! ... Go to Deutschland and succeed!
My oga at the top.. Welcome to Munich.. I dey Yankee now on vacation.. Send me a PM. Will buzz you when I enter Germany back
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 5:59am On Sep 19, 2015
victz:
Leadway Assurance is located between Costain and Alaka Bus/stop. Corporate Office 121/123 Funso Williams
Avenue, Iponri Surulere.

Avoid speaking with the security guys at the gate. If they ask u where u are going tell them that u are going to the reception to make enquiries. Don't let them know what u want cos they might look for another Bolaji to link you up with so they can collect their shares latter.

Or you can PM me let me give you the contact of the lady in charge so as to avoid walking into the arms of the imposter Bolaji or another one chance fraud star.

Please is leadway insurance close to walter carrington? Or CMS? I don't know lagos too well. Tell me the next popular place to leadway insurance.

Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogompaul(m): 7:02am On Sep 19, 2015
@Victz und trulord, Vielen dank.

@Emydon01, congratulations bro. had my interview same dat nd heads Bremen! Pm me. make we yan

@All, Thursday nd Friday nxt week z said to be holiday. embassy go open?
Tnx.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2015
uchezdedon:

Please is leadway insurance close to walter carrington? Or CMS? I don't know lagos too well. Tell me the next popular place to leadway insurance.

Thanks
Bro do you know IGI is close to walter carrington?
Y stress yourself cos of 2k difference doing a tour of lagos. Wen you get to walter carrington, look across the oda side of the road u see kofo abayomi street. Go tru dia and take the first street on your right. You find yourself @ adeola odeku. U can locate IGI office along that road (no 8 adeola odeku) or still on same road ask for agoro odiyan street. IGI is located @ no 2. I'll advice u go for the latter.

Disclaimer: This is not an advertisement for IGI insurance neither am I a staff of the organization. Just a friendly advice, datz all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2015
Congrats emydon01 and williamso.
More grace.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 7:32am On Sep 19, 2015
Toroze:
Thank victz for the info. I really appreciate and congrats for successfully collecting your visa. I just have a few questions. I have 2 years to prepare before applying for admission. After finding a school, I understand that you have to mail them all the required docs by mail, which did you do, process the admission your self or did you use uni-assist and secondly which courier service did you use. Is it really necessary to start learning java now?
I believe since you aren't in haste yet with 2 more years to graduate, you can spend some of your spare time reading this thread at least the first 50-100 pages of this part 2 thread, and if I may only answer a part of your question, it is on uniassist! You only apply via uniassist if your prospective school demands that you do so, hence application to uniassist or directly isn't usually in your power. Now what should be paramount to you is coming out with very good grades, so you can apply to even very competitive courses of your choice. All the best.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 7:36am On Sep 19, 2015
Congrats williamso, my unique man, and those who just got their visa. Go to deuitschland and shine, safe trip.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.