Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (998105 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2015
justwise:
@All

Please can we now move on? Ranking debate done justice to.

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2015
*coughs*

Abeg justwise, come and beg somebody to answer my question oooooooooh! cry cry
Unto other things, please house, how long after the
ausländerbehörde approves a visa does the Consulate
General issue it?

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ undecided
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by victz: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2015
Williamso:

Please someone should answer me oh!!!

Mine took only two working days Ausländeramt's operate differently.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2015
victz:
Mine took only two working days Ausländeramt's operate differently.
Mine is 1 week today. I don't understand again oh.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bigzzz: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2015
Good day friends, just to quickly announce to the house that I picked up my visa yesterday.

It took exactly 9 working days after my interview to get the approval. Please note that on my call, my program coordinator asked the Aliens Office to please speed up my visa process as my enrolment deadline is fast approaching and fixed.

Of course it wouldn't have been possible without God; hence I'm thanking him again for answered prayers. Also, many-many thanks to every member of this thread, some of whom often go out of their way to help others here: Y'all are the best!

To those awaiting approval and those yet to apply, I wish Y'all success #GodGotY'all. Cheers

17 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by bosakelvin(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2015
Was at the German embassy today, unfortunately for me I was not admitted in cos I was 15min late, left abbulegba by 4.30am got to the embassy at 7.15am. The man at the gate collected my app. letter came back wit the app letter and circled 7.0am on my app letter including "sorry u are late". wat do I do now cos I am confused, it is already certain I will not be having my interview today.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by uchezdedon(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2015
bigzzz:
Good day friends, just to quickly announce to the house that I picked up my visa yesterday.

It took exactly 9 working days after my interview to get the approval. Please note that on my call, my program coordinator asked the Aliens Office to please speed up my visa process as my enrolment deadline is fast approaching and fixed.

Of course it wouldn't have been possible without God; hence I'm thanking him again for answered prayers. Also, many-many thanks to every member of this thread, some of whom often go out of their way to help others here: Y'all are the best!

To those awaiting approval and those yet to apply, I wish Y'all success #GodGotY'all. Cheers

Congrats dear, seems u had ur interview this month. Go and succeed!!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2015
bosakelvin:
Was at the German embassy today, unfortunately for me I was not admitted in cos I was 15min late, left abbulegba by 4.30am got to the embassy at 7.15am. The man at the gate collected my app. letter came back wit the app letter and circled 7.0am on my app letter including "sorry u are late". wat do I do now cos I am confused, it is already certain I will not be having my interview today.
This is really sad.
Mail the embassy and explain what happened to them.
Hopefully, they will reschedule you.

You might have to add a story that would make them pity you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2015
cahnellven:

This is really sad.
Mail the embassy and explain what happened to them.
Hopefully, they will reschedule you.

You might have to add a story that would make them pity you.

Defer your admission if it is possible. I have been in your shoes and I know what is involved. In my case I was not even late and that was my defense. my second appointment was in another months time. There is no arm in trying though. Do the calculation and don't let emotions be cloud your reasoning and decision. Embassy no go tolerate lateness, and from what you said, the igboman consulted with the vo before sending you aware. If there is a summer session write to the school if they can include you. When you write to the school give it your all.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Kelvinpam(m): 10:54am On Sep 18, 2015
bosakelvin:

Haba, this is very sad. Infact I'm speechless.
I know how far abuleegba is. Getting there by 7:15am is fair. I dont mean to make u feel bad but you would ve booked a hotel closeby to avoid all dis. You cant come this far for punctuality to knock you off balance.

Meanwhile I go with what cahnellven said. Kindly mail the embassy and explain what happened.

Wish you success man!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2015
bigzzz:

It took exactly 9 working days after my interview to get the approval.
Cheers
Wow... Congratulations greatness awaits...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 11:00am On Sep 18, 2015
bigzzz:

Wow great!! Congratulations bro..

I think it's safe to say that visa processing usually takes 9 working days to 8 weeks..

That their usual 4-6weeks processing abi is it 6-8 weeks is err........

Cs What they usually state can be quite depressing nd discouraging for people with very short visa processing time..

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2015
bosakelvin:
wat do I do now cos I am confused, it is already certain I will not be having my interview today.
Really felt so sorry for you... Just follow d advice dey've given u , I pray God help u out of dis predicament very soon.
Try to calm down before u start typing but make sure u mail d embassy today

But on anoda note...

This Lagos traffic palaver U should've had a better plan by staying maybe @ a friend place at ikeja or even on d island... U could've even seek advice here, alot of ppl here would be glad to host u for just one night...I hope others yet to have their interview learn from dis to avoid anoda story dat touch...

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by twinkle1(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2015
Kelvinpam:

Haba, this is very sad. Infact I'm speechless.
I know how far abuleegba is. Getting there by 7:15am is fair. I dont mean to make u feel bad but you would ve booked a hotel closeby to avoid all dis. You cant come this far for punctuality to knock you off balance.

Meanwhile I go with what cahnellven said. Kindly mail the embassy and explain what happened.

Wish you success man!

So sorry Bro.. sad
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AZUH: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
good afternoon house , i have a friend who is a German , i asked him to help me to come to his country to do business but he doesn't know how to help. please where can he get me an invitation letter in Germany? can he just write any letter and send it to me asking me to come ?any money involved in getting an invitation letter in Germany ? please help me .God bless.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
Williamso:
*coughs*

Abeg justwise, come and beg somebody to answer my question oooooooooh! cry cry

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ undecided
within a week you should get a reply, all things being equal but you can hasten the process by letting the embassy know that your alien office notified you that they have given them the go ahead. I'm assuming this is actually true.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Eke40seven:
within a week you should get a reply, all things being equal but you can hasten the process by letting the embassy know that your alien office notified you that they have given them the go ahead. I'm assuming this is actually true.
Thanks bro. The err was on my part. It has now been settled...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by leo2314: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hello house! Am having a heated argument with someone now as to how to submit an appeal letter, should it be submitted by post or by email?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
leo2314:
Hello house! Am having a heated argument with someone now as to how to submit an appeal letter, should it be submitted by post or by email?
mail and in PDF..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by leo2314: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
@eke40seven, please is this the email address one is meant to forward the mail to info@lago.diplo.de or anoda
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
okies tongue..we ve heard from the 'rankers' undecided grin grin grin cheesy....its friday ...derailers paradise cool

time for the 'if you dont study I.T related course you wont get a Job crew'...the floor is urs....

finally dem go kneel down beg some of una here.....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cindino20:
okies tongue..we ve heard from the 'rankers' undecided grin grin grin cheesy....its friday ...derailers paradise cool

time for the 'if you dont study I.T related course you wont get a Job crew'...the floor is urs....

finally dem go kneel down beg some of una here.....
Ah oga cindino long time sir, you didn't reply my pm then again o, or is it that you prefer chatting only by mail and not whatsapp?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 7:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
kilo4sure:

Ah oga cindino long time sir, you didn't reply my pm then again o, or is it that you prefer chatting only by mail and not whatsapp?

check email....but I think it will be better you mention me here and ask the questions here cos most times I dont check that mail for weeks......short track material science and stimulation right?

all the best bro..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cindino20:

check email....but I think it will be better you mention me here and ask the questions here cos most times I dont check that mail for weeks......short track material science and stimulation right?

all the best bro..

Thanks bro
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by acedboss(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Saw this earlier today and thought I should share it here.....even Yankee students aren't sleeping on bicycles unto this Germo package! everybody eye dey chook unto tution free education.

www.bbc.com/news/magazine-32821678

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by AZUH: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
please someone help oooo , i have a friend who is a German , i asked him to help me to come to his country to do business but he doesn't know how to help. please where can he get me an invitation letter in Germany? can he just write any letter and send it to me asking me to come ?any money involved in getting an invitation letter in Germany ? please help me .God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.