Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996258 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by XpensiveT(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2015
Eke40seven:

I can finally say to myself, "Eke40seven, Congratulations!.... Go to Deutschland and SUCCEED!".

@Eke40seven.. Congrats Sir. More success nd greatness, boss

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obiWon1: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2015
Congratulations to Eke himself. Go to Deutschland and succeed Boss.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by isidollarboy(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Oga boss Eke congratulations, go to deutsch land and excel... I wish you all the best just as you have given all the best to some of us (me). Am so happy for you.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jameseva: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2015
Big congrats to @eke40seven.. Go to deutschland and prosper Bro. You deserve every joy u might be feeling right now.

Guys pls i'm in a bit of a fix here.. I got the much awaited email yesterday but it came with a clause that I come with an evidence that I can still enrol after my enrolment deadline if my proposed travel date is beyond that. Deadline is early days of next week but I know i'd be rushing things a bit if I try to beat it considering that I am basically unprepared with items to buy and park for travel.

Is it wise that I ask the school for an extension or just rush things a bit with insurance, airline booking, preparation and maybe travel on my deadline day??

I don't want any form of delay for visa due to taking a letter from the school for extension with me to d embassy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 9:32am On Oct 07, 2015
I remember that faithful day I called Eke after following this thread for some time and learning from people's experience. I asked him how we can meet and he told me his location. Lo and behold we stay in same area. In few hours Eke was in my house and I had the opportunity to tap from his knowledge. From his words I became encourage that getting this visa is as easy as abc so I started the process immediately.
When ur good, the right time will never pass you by. He told me go to dutchland and succeed and is his turn. 'EKE go to dutchland and SUCCEED. @Eke40seven I will like to host you on Sunday if you don't mind. Pls PM Me if your gonna make it.

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Richjke(m): 9:44am On Oct 07, 2015
@Eke40Seven: A very big congrat to the man with a very big testimony. Keep on doing good as you match down to Deutschland. Success awaits you.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Richjke(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2015
Ethelbert006:
my peeps,
Just arrived Deutscheland this Morning.

I'm @ Lower Saxony. Just checked into a temporary hostel for now. Menh, the breeze wey dey here na like IT server room for Nigerian Banks.

Please I will like to connect with you, I earlier sent you a PM but got no response. How easy is it to secure a private accommodation in Gottingen? I am preparing to be their this month ending. Could you please PM me once you are here.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by outlawdepaul: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2015
please i want to aks.
for those that are travelling are doing course that are taught in German or english? and is it undergraduate course or masters?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ajala20: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2015
aibee01:
Good day house, kindly accept my appreciations for the help you guys have been rendering us (silent followers) on this platform, only heaven can reward you (ak47 n Co).......just received by email my admission for Msc Environmental Management at the University of Kiel......i believed this is the first hurdle.......May The Almighty Allah see me (us) through in all...amin.

Please house link me up with any student at university of kiel or someone who is familiar with the topography/socio-economic situations of the city of kiel......thanks

Bros Eke am very much interested in the German language pack...(hope am not late)
N.B Is there any place German language can be learnt in the Ancient city of Ibadan.
U can learn at the university of Ibadan it costs only #10,500 I've also registered
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2015
@Eke40seven, Congrats, the lord is your strength. Big lesson learnt from you, never give up on your dream, forward ever and backward never!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 07, 2015
jameseva:
Big congrats to @eke40seven.. Go to deutschland and prosper Bro. You deserve every joy u might be feeling right now.

Guys pls i'm in a bit of a fix here.. I got the much awaited email yesterday but it came with a clause that I come with an evidence that I can still enrol after my enrolment deadline if my proposed travel date is beyond that. Deadline is early days of next week but I know i'd be rushing things a bit if I try to beat it considering that I am basically unprepared with items to buy and park for travel.

Is it wise that I ask the school for an extension or just rush things a bit with insurance, airline booking, preparation and maybe travel on my deadline day??

I don't want any form of delay for visa due to taking a letter from the school for extension with me to d embassy.
Save yourself unnecessary headache, go and collect your visa, jump inside the plane, off to Germany grin , today is Wednesday, you can do all necessary packing and move on Monday.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2015
ajala20:
U can learn at the university of Ibadan it costs only #10,500 I've also registered
Please send me a mail sir, I tried sending you but couldn't.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by clerkkent: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2015
Eke40seven:
LOL..Make una no vex, my silenece was as a result of a couple of things beyond my control. One of the fact being that, for the very first time, I didn't really know what to scribble down and how or names to leave out.
On Monday, I took the print out proof of AOK insurance and international passport, as I went to hand over an insurance documents to a very dear friend for her own collection. By faith, I said by force by fire, as I'm going to the embassy, I wasn't just gonna become a channel again, the time for me to go is now! I had everything that morning for collection, but for the print out of the a.m matter mail from the embassy. It was past 9 but I was going no where until I get it I said to myself, I called my alien office and the response was positive. Lo and behold! Just like in a dream, an hour later the mail dropped like hot pap. Right inside the car park beside the embassy, where I was humming to Big Sean's song "Blessings"..."I'm way up, I feel blessed,...I'm way up, I feel blessed...." then the people around me wondered why my voice changed from a Michael Jacksin's falsetto to a Barry White's baritone but they won't understand that ended is a 2 year struggle, a moment that will turn around the fortunes of the bad crooner standing before them.
The journey was arduous, filled with streaks of disappointment from both family and friends (those times were the very lows) but in all victory was assured. Giving up was never an option, I didn't have time to complain, calmness and a strong faith was all I had. However, this wouldn't be possible without all your prayers here. For long I had a virtual family that sometimes translated to a physical one. Mentioning names is the hard part, but at decisive moments in the journey, Apart from family some people had done beyond encouraging words and prayers in their intervention. Swtxt, crowns, Vivian, grin, (who remembered her?) Seunstein and his friend, kennyoguns009, Phucado, oga Goldhorse, Dolpaz, panzi (brother and ghost follower), Obiwannn -one of my DB heroes, My Naija German people, (you guys are the best). For many who will call, send messages, do their prayers in their secret places, I more than appreciate your efforts. We have been so close I don't even remember your monikers.
Guys still awaiting their mails, please, never give up, I started the big dream with less than 100k in my account, a phone & PC for research purposes and a will of steel. Family said no for so long, it was hard but I journeyed despite that to embrace my destiny even after one failure, quitting was not an option. If I can do it, then you can absolutely do it.
For the newbies, I will DEFINITELY, be here whenever the need arises just as always. This time around, with more experience.
I can finally say to myself, "Eke40seven, Congratulations!.... Go to Deutschland and SUCCEED!".
soo touching, i felt like crying buh am soooo happy 4, Congrts once again

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obinon(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2015
Congrats Eke, so happy for you.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Amanesi83: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2015
Dear friends,
I wonder why I didn't discover this platform all these while, thank God for my friend who introduced me to it.
Please guys, supposedly you may not meet up with the resumption date of your school as a result of the slow visa processing process, what is the best advice would you give to such a person ?

Also, though I have done my health insurance with AIICO insurance here in Nigeria, but the contact person in my school says I will still need a German public health insurance company to certify that the health insurance that I have is on good footing... Can I get kind of letter here in Nigeria
Thank you so much guys
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2015
Amanesi83:
Dear friends,
I wonder why I didn't discover this platform all these while, thank God for my friend who introduced me to it.
Please guys, supposedly you may not meet up with the resumption date of your school as a result of the slow visa processing process, what is the best advice would you give to such a person ?

Also, though I have done my health insurance with AIICO insurance here in Nigeria, but the contact person in my school says I will still need a German public health insurance company to certify that the health insurance that I have is on good footing... Can I get kind of letter here in Nigeria
Thank you so much guys
Health insurance done with Nigeria insurance company may not work in Germany, you have to do another one when you get to Germany. If you want to do health insurance that will work in Germany while you are still in Nigeria try AOK .
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2015
Congratulations to the boss...Eke40seven. May we all succeed.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2015
Congrats man,Dolpaz your is on the way
Eke40seven:
LOL..Make una no vex, my silenece was as a result of a couple of things beyond my control. One of the fact being that, for the very first time, I didn't really know what to scribble down and how or names to leave out.
On Monday, I took the print out proof of AOK insurance and international passport, as I went to hand over an insurance documents to a very dear friend for her own collection. By faith, I said by force by fire, as I'm going to the embassy, I wasn't just gonna become a channel again, the time for me to go is now! I had everything that morning for collection, but for the print out of the a.m matter mail from the embassy. It was past 9 but I was going no where until I get it I said to myself, I called my alien office and the response was positive. Lo and behold! Just like in a dream, an hour later the mail dropped like hot pap. Right inside the car park beside the embassy, where I was humming to Big Sean's song "Blessings"..."I'm way up, I feel blessed,...I'm way up, I feel blessed...." then the people around me wondered why my voice changed from a Michael Jacksin's falsetto to a Barry White's baritone but they won't understand that ended is a 2 year struggle, a moment that will turn around the fortunes of the bad crooner standing before them.
The journey was arduous, filled with streaks of disappointment from both family and friends (those times were the very lows) but in all victory was assured. Giving up was never an option, I didn't have time to complain, calmness and a strong faith was all I had. However, this wouldn't be possible without all your prayers here. For long I had a virtual family that sometimes translated to a physical one. Mentioning names is the hard part, but at decisive moments in the journey, Apart from family some people had done beyond encouraging words and prayers in their intervention. Swtxt, crowns, Vivian, grin, (who remembered her?) Seunstein and his friend, kennyoguns009, Phucado, oga Goldhorse, Dolpaz, panzi (brother and ghost follower), Obiwannn -one of my DB heroes, My Naija German people, (you guys are the best). For many who will call, send messages, do their prayers in their secret places, I more than appreciate your efforts. We have been so close I don't even remember your monikers.
Guys still awaiting their mails, please, never give up, I started the big dream with less than 100k in my account, a phone & PC for research purposes and a will of steel. Family said no for so long, it was hard but I journeyed despite that to embrace my destiny even after one failure, quitting was not an option. If I can do it, then you can absolutely do it.
For the newbies, I will DEFINITELY, be here whenever the need arises just as always. This time around, with more experience.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
gbaby4live:
Good Morning everyone...
My name is Sam and am from Lagos...
Please i really need your help about getting admitted to university in Germany..

*I graduated from High School in 2010 and the result wasn't that good.
*I wrote GCE in 2011 and the result was Ok..
* I have my high school transcript, with all my records..
* I am currently in Polytechnic, studying Computer science and I will be graduating next year....
*My current GP is 2.80/4.00
Please what are my chances of getting admitted and when do you think i should start applying because, i wanna start studying in Germany next year....
Where do you think i should start from?
Please help
Well start by reading the last first 100 pages of this thread, and the last 100 pages of the 1st thread. Thank me later.
If you have HND, you can get admitted to study BSC in Germany.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Amanesi83: 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rayhut:

Health insurance done with Nigeria insurance company may not work in Germany, you have to do another one when you get to Germany. If you want to do health insurance that will work in Germany while you are still in Nigeria try AOK .

Thank you very much... Where can I get this AOK company And what is the cost sir Any advice on my other worries
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Thatswassup: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
Congratulations bruh @eke40seven, though i barely know you cos am new on here But with what have read here you seem to be a good man, "Go to Deuschland and succeed" bruh!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ejiro16: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Richjke:

Please I will like to connect with you, I earlier sent you a PM but got no response. How easy is it to secure a private accommodation in Gottingen? I am preparing to be their this month ending. Could you please PM me once you are here.

I stay in göttingen, you can check this website. Wg-gesucht.de.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Amanesi83:

Thank you very much... Where can I get this AOK company And what is the cost sir Any advice on my other worries
AOK is an insurance company that is based in Germany. Google it, fill their online form and wait for response. You can get insurance contract paper from them while you are in Nigeria.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
Finally I can say to EKE.....Welcome to Germany where success is ours for the taking!!!

Congratulations EKE!!! I told myself that I will only wait till you testify before I say any other thing about my experience thus far.

Emmanuel, God bless you beyond measure, lines are going to continually fall in pleasant places for you and you shall receive divine favor every step of the way. You helped me like you knew me from your village compound. I would call you with numerous questions and you would calmly answer or give me links that could help me further. It is this attitude of yours that has helped hundreds of Nigerians into German universities and economy via the "Pay it Forward" model. Even I (small me for that matter o) can take credit for helping others that succeeded and that fills me with joy that more people are making it out here

Once again, I congratulate you and welcome you to Germany.

I arrived Kiel via Istanbul and Hamburg on the 3rd of October. Due to my long stopover at Istanbul, I quickly latched on to Obiwann's advice and went to Starbucks for a hot coffee, snacks (paid for these as the airline guys were quite busy so i skipped asking for the meal ticket but by all means try and ask if you are in the area) and the very important free wifi. MTN works in Istanbul (best option in registering for the free wifi to get the code by sms) and Germany. My experience has been great here because the level of organization and planning in this domain is simply amazing. Aibee01 and I keep joking that we will get hit by a car if we go back to Nigeria and cross roads the way we do here because once the traffic light directs to go, we don't look left or right.

So many of us have been blessed to be part of this forum and yet there are a lot more people with no knowledge of this forum or even the information available to us. My thinking is that we should all try and spread the word, encourage others and avail them of the information at our disposal, help others with genuine interest in studying in Germany with step by step details of how to achieve this dream, assist with whatever documents or weblinks we have to help make their lives and the entire process easier.

I totally understand the no spoonfeeding ideology but i think sometimes, it could be better to simply provide the information if it is easily retrievable than to have a newbie search the entire thread(s) for answers. Sometimes, it may be necessary to turn back the hands of time and start from the beginning albeit updated.

A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle. The room only ends up being brighter!

This motto has helped so many other nationalities quickly become a stronger and more unified unit here.e.g Ghana, Cameroun, India, Pakistan, Korea and Japan to mention a few. Older citizens of these countries help with information and sometimes sponsor letters amongst other things. They in no way expect payback other than for those helped to succeed and in turn help others. I do hope we can continue to grow stronger and look beyond our cultural differences, financial or intellectual capacities to build a stronger unit which in turn will bring the much deserved development to our dear country Nigeria.

kiss kiss kiss

Dolpaz....I see you grin
Do quick oooo

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Toroze:
@Eke40Seven Bruv if what i am hearing is true i am indeed one of the most happiest people on this thread right now. man when i joined this thread about a few weeks back, you where one of the first people to welcome me here, reply my questions up till now, make me feel a certain kinsmanship with this e-family. Please come and post it oooooh so i can say "Go to Deutschland and Succeed" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
bros, when do those schools' applications for winter 2016 start? (sept-oct 2016 admission right?). I'm in d same boat oh.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by busky101(m): 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Eke's visa collection has unmasked a whole lot of both old and ancient ghost-like monikers on this Lovely family like myself and others, it will be barbaric and ungodly if i refuse to come outta my ghost mode to appreciate what God has been doing for this family, Ak47, like i always call u, i remember asking questions last year that even a layman will spit on me and walk away but u never overlooked my emptiness instead u filled me up with answers beyond my knowlegde to the extent that the process of a german student visa is as easy as humming a nursery rhyme. Baba, you are an epitome of Kindness and humility and a perfect example of better things to come. You stated how much u started this struggle with and even how hard it was to convince your family but am assuring you that this is just a NEW beginning of greater things to come. You helped a lot of people even when your own agony was on the increase. But am glad all those dark days are over. As a matter of fact i can proudly tell people that i have a true Friend in Germany, moreover altho i dnt have munich in mind next year but i wouldnt mind applying for a uni there come winter next year. Lol. My brother, we are all very happy for you, *in your voice, Go to deutschland and do exploits* we tap into your patient and long awaited success. Of course 12weeks of waiting for the damn mail no be beans. My other oga @honourableseyi na the next testifier and probably the other visa hopefuls. Goodluck to y'll.

#modified* choi, Team winter 2015 don almost full oh, as ak47 be the driver who go be the conductor? Lol.

#Teamwinter 2016 bus don d enter line like BRT.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
pompido:
Finally I can say to EKE.....Welcome to Germany where success is ours for the taking!!!
Congratulations EKE!!! I told myself that I will only wait till you testify before I say any other thing about my experience thus far.
Emmanuel, God bless you beyond measure, lines are going to continually fall in pleasant places for you and you shall receive divine favor every step of the way. You helped me like you knew me from your village compound. I would call you with numerous questions and you would calmly answer or give me links that could help me further. It is this attitude of yours that has helped hundreds of Nigerians into German universities and economy via the "Pay it Forward" model. Even I (small me for that matter o) can take credit for helping others that succeeded and that fills me with joy that more people are making it out here
Once again, I congratulate you and welcome you to Germany.
I arrived Kiel via Istanbul and Hamburg on the 3rd of October. Due to my long stopover at Istanbul, I quickly latched on to Obiwann's advice and went to Starbucks for a hot coffee, snacks (paid for these as the airline guys were quite busy so i skipped asking for the meal ticket but by all means try and ask if you are in the area) and the very important free wifi. MTN works in Istanbul (best option in registering for the free wifi to get the code by sms) and Germany. My experience has been great here because the level of organization and planning in this domain is simply amazing. Aibee01 and I keep joking that we will get hit by a car if we go back to Nigeria and cross roads the way we do here because once the traffic light directs to go, we don't look left or right.
So many of us have been blessed to be part of this forum and yet there are a lot more people with no knowledge of this forum or even the information available to us. My thinking is that we should all try and spread the word, encourage others and avail them of the information at our disposal, help others with genuine interest in studying in Germany with step by step details of how to achieve this dream, assist with whatever documents or weblinks we have to help make their lives and the entire process easier.
I totally understand the no spoonfeeding ideology but i think sometimes, it could be better to simply provide the information if it is easily retrievable than to have a newbie search the entire thread(s) for answers. Sometimes, it may be necessary to turn back the hands of time and start from the beginning albeit updated.
A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle. The room only ends up being brighter!
This motto has helped so many other nationalities quickly become a stronger and more unified unit here.e.g Ghana, Cameroun, India, Pakistan, Korea and Japan to mention a few. Older citizens of these countries help with information and sometimes sponsor letters amongst other things. They in no way expect payback other than for those helped to succeed and in turn help others. I do hope we can continue to grow stronger and look beyond our cultural differences, financial or intellectual capacities to build a stronger unit which in turn will bring the much deserved development to our dear country Nigeria.
kiss kiss kiss
Dolpaz....I see you grin
Do quick oooo

Baba, I dey come..

Na small Delay...

With God, all things are possible !

lamingo:
Congrats man,Dolpaz your is on the way

Thanks Bruva...God bless you real good

The winter bus is getting filled up ooo cry cry cry

Honourable seyi has been trapped in serious traffic, while Lastma is delaying me from Joining you guys. angry angry

Abeg, make una give us small time before moving.. grin grin

Justwise, Never kick that bus yet... wink

We dey come cool cool cool

Alles Gute !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omoomoba(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Eke40seven:

You just affirmed the Nigerian edition of Obama's speech that" Yes We Can". We would run up to you in cases where your experiences are needed. I Iove this family. May God make it possible for as many that wish. Danke....second German word I Sabi :p
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
outlawdepaul:
please i want to aks.
for those that are travelling are doing course that are taught in German or english? and is it undergraduate course or masters?
Guy is this English or Latin. However most Nigerian students travelling to Germany are going for English taught courses
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ajala20: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
kilo4sure:

Please send me a mail sir, I tried sending you but couldn't.
send me Ur email address I'll mail u directly
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
ajala20:
send me Ur email address I'll mail u directly
Just replied you
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by outlawdepaul: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rayhut:

Guy is this English or Latin. However most Nigerian students travelling to Germany are going for English taught courses

no mine me jor.

thanks for the reply, it seems summer admission is over, Rayhut no vix ooo. when winter admission they start self. because these their winter and summer style me i nor understand at all. well i am still search for english taught course. one of the schools just reply me saying admission for summer is over.
Rayhut i appreciate for your follow up thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.