Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,789 members, 7,813,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (995212 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Pauluche: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Thanks Master Ceemac. You too shall testify soon.... Get set!!

ceemac:
Congratulations to Pauluche... Go to Deutschland and succeed bro... Special mails and Testimonies to all other Visa hopefuls...

Meanwhile, Apostle Eke, Congratulations or your deserved collection.., Tough times don't last but really tough people do! 'Go to Deutschland and Succeed!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by outlawdepaul: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Rayhut:

There is no confusion in the message, Summer is the period of the year between late March to September, in actual weather calendar, Spring start in march and Summer start proper in June while Winter start in late September to February, but in actual wheather, Autumn start in late September while winter start in December.
Summer applications start in October and end in February, academic activities start in April for summer term, Winter application start in January and end in June, lectures start in October for winter term.

Am sure with u. Nigerians good like this. I salute all of una good job. Na make I begin dey look for schools oooo. Anyone I see I dey apply sharp sharp
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by outlawdepaul: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
moneybag100:

Hi bro, aviation management bachelor Program taught in english language?

Yes but they are not admitting right now

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by moneybag100: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
outlawdepaul:

Oh that's cool...only waec and neco or with 100 level transcript?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by outlawdepaul: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=moneybag100 post=38767275]
Oh that's cool...only waec and neco or with 100 level transcript?[/quote

Go to their site on daad. Just type aviation management then u will see all they want. But no admission for now
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by moneybag100: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=outlawdepaul post=38767343][/quote]
I know, I mean do they admit with only waec or you must have attended university atleast 100l ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Degovmob: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Eke4seven, I am very glad the visa has come,finally. Every morning, I come to this forum with the hope of seeing your writeup about your visa issuance and today it has happened. Who is like unto God,no one! Congratulations my brother.

I say,go to Deustchland and conquer!

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by moneybag100: 10:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
outlawdepaul:

I know, I mean do they admit with only waec or you must have attended university atleast 100l ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Degovmob: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
My people in Germany, please if you are faced with this options which one will you go for? A PhD research at Dresden, Germany or a PhD research in Innsbruck, Austria....

I will be glad to hear from someone that knows the cultural, social and economic conditions of those two cities.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Galads:
bremen till january, i couldnt get an intership contract from any german shipping company from nigeria and it is a most before i can start my semester onboard, i got oldenburg and cottbus also and i decide to start something and follow up on my bremen dreams instead of waiting here till i get a contract.

Nice option bro, i guess u have finished Hnd from MAN Oron in the first place and what's the essence of the internship contract? Anyway different schools with different requirements but am still in verge to get another school for management part of it apart from that school and it will be very hard there due to the fact the course is taken in german and english so am still looking up for more schools that will be talking the course purely in english maybe u will be of help after u have exploited in germany and when will u take off?

Congratulation for the long waited Glory @Oracle himself Eke40seven bro, u really worth it and go and succeed in Deutsche land and to all bosses in the house in the names of honourableseyi, dolpaz and other ogas that haven't receive the glory message yet, the Lord that did it for eke, yusuf, aibee, obiwon and others will also do it for you.. Amin ni Oruko Jesuuu, Iyanu adeshele....

Ehm ehhm, @uchezdedon bros.... I don tey oosmiley , eyaaa am very happy for you. Congratulation oooo.
My own testimony is certain by next year Ni oruko jesuu.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Adexhat(m): 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Big CONGRATS too Eke40seven... it's obvious that your goodness isn't limited in both horizontal & vertical dimensions with all & sundry testifying to it, myself inclusive.

May the good Lord bless & keep as you go to that land, amen.

Alles gute mein sehre gut bruder.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
kosplateau:

OK... thanks. No worries... na we go welcome u then.
Bros Mi If You See As i take shout Amen ehnn. Thanks. Where are you applying to
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lakesidepapa(m): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Toroze:
Bros Mi If You See As i take shout Amen ehnn. Thanks. Where are you applying to
Awon ti Noun
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
Eke40seven:
LOL..Make una no vex, my silenece was as a result of a couple of things beyond my control. One of the fact being that, for the very first time, I didn't really know what to scribble down and how or names to leave out.
On Monday, I took the print out proof of AOK insurance and international passport, as I went to hand over an insurance documents to a very dear friend for her own collection. By faith, I said by force by fire, as I'm going to the embassy, I wasn't just gonna become a channel again, the time for me to go is now! I had everything that morning for collection, but for the print out of the a.m matter mail from the embassy. It was past 9 but I was going no where until I get it I said to myself, I called my alien office and the response was positive. Lo and behold! Just like in a dream, an hour later the mail dropped like hot pap. Right inside the car park beside the embassy, where I was humming to Big Sean's song "Blessings"..."I'm way up, I feel blessed,...I'm way up, I feel blessed...." then the people around me wondered why my voice changed from a Michael Jacksin's falsetto to a Barry White's baritone but they won't understand that ended is a 2 year struggle, a moment that will turn around the fortunes of the bad crooner standing before them.
The journey was arduous, filled with streaks of disappointment from both family and friends (those times were the very lows) but in all victory was assured. Giving up was never an option, I didn't have time to complain, calmness and a strong faith was all I had. However, this wouldn't be possible without all your prayers here. For long I had a virtual family that sometimes translated to a physical one. Mentioning names is the hard part, but at decisive moments in the journey, Apart from family some people had done beyond encouraging words and prayers in their intervention. Swtxt, crowns, Vivian, grin, (who remembered her?) Seunstein and his friend, kennyoguns009, Phucado, oga Goldhorse, Dolpaz, panzi (brother and ghost follower), Obiwannn -one of my DB heroes, My Naija German people, (you guys are the best). For many who will call, send messages, do their prayers in their secret places, I more than appreciate your efforts. We have been so close I don't even remember your monikers.
Guys still awaiting their mails, please, never give up, I started the big dream with less than 100k in my account, a phone & PC for research purposes and a will of steel. Family said no for so long, it was hard but I journeyed despite that to embrace my destiny even after one failure, quitting was not an option. If I can do it, then you can absolutely do it.
For the newbies, I will DEFINITELY, be here whenever the need arises just as always. This time around, with more experience.
I can finally say to myself, "Eke40seven, Congratulations!.... Go to Deutschland and SUCCEED!".
Finally Bruv Finally i can say the words "Eke40Seven Go to Deutschland and SUCCEED"
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
ajala20:
U can learn at the university of Ibadan it costs only #10,500 I've also registered
You don't say please bros how often are the classes do they have a weekend or parttime class. I kindly anticipate your reply
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Awon ti Noun
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Toroze(m): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
kosplateau:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 12:19am On Oct 08, 2015
fapper:

I dont mind being d conductor ooooo..make I sha b part of d pple wey dey inside d Bus b d koko oo.....anyway I gt nice GPS 4 d driver(Eke40seven)...Lolz

@honourableseyi ..no vex say I no include ur name as part of d remaining passenger, as I b d conductor now no worry ur name dey ma list,4 c u dat tym u came 2 open block account bt I opened on monday due 2 ma work, wil b glad 2 c u in deutschland as oga Dolpaz don yan m say u b cool guy...lolz

Hahahahaha, no worries baba. Yapa, I dey cool cool cool like cold room. By the grace of God we will.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 12:23am On Oct 08, 2015
kosplateau:

bros, when do those schools' applications for winter 2016 start? (sept-oct 2016 admission right?). I'm in d same boat oh.

kosplateau:

Chaiiii, Na you come gentle for here? Such is life sha. Note that this place is different from that place ooooo. People wey go batter you left and right, front and back plenty for here in case.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 6:56am On Oct 08, 2015
emydon01:

Okay bro. I gave him d number but he's not been able to get through to the office, calls always going to voicemail. Pls is dere a way I could connect him to u for further assistance? Tanks bro!
send me a PM.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by futurewise11(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2015
Eke40seven:
LOL..Make una no vex, my silenece was as a result of a couple of things beyond my control. One of the fact being that, for the very first time, I didn't really know what to scribble down and how or names to leave out.
On Monday, I took the print out proof of AOK insurance and international passport, as I went to hand over an insurance documents to a very dear friend for her own collection. By faith, I said by force by fire, as I'm going to the embassy, I wasn't just gonna become a channel again, the time for me to go is now! I had everything that morning for collection, but for the print out of the a.m matter mail from the embassy. It was past 9 but I was going no where until I get it I said to myself, I called my alien office and the response was positive. Lo and behold! Just like in a dream, an hour later the mail dropped like hot pap. Right inside the car park beside the embassy, where I was humming to Big Sean's song "Blessings"..."I'm way up, I feel blessed,...I'm way up, I feel blessed...." then the people around me wondered why my voice changed from a Michael Jacksin's falsetto to a Barry White's baritone but they won't understand that ended is a 2 year struggle, a moment that will turn around the fortunes of the bad crooner standing before them.
The journey was arduous, filled with streaks of disappointment from both family and friends (those times were the very lows) but in all victory was assured. Giving up was never an option, I didn't have time to complain, calmness and a strong faith was all I had. However, this wouldn't be possible without all your prayers here. For long I had a virtual family that sometimes translated to a physical one. Mentioning names is the hard part, but at decisive moments in the journey, Apart from family some people had done beyond encouraging words and prayers in their intervention. Swtxt, crowns, Vivian, grin, (who remembered her?) Seunstein and his friend, kennyoguns009, Phucado, oga Goldhorse, Dolpaz, panzi (brother and ghost follower), Obiwannn -one of my DB heroes, My Naija German people, (you guys are the best). For many who will call, send messages, do their prayers in their secret places, I more than appreciate your efforts. We have been so close I don't even remember your monikers.
Guys still awaiting their mails, please, never give up, I started the big dream with less than 100k in my account, a phone & PC for research purposes and a will of steel. Family said no for so long, it was hard but I journeyed despite that to embrace my destiny even after one failure, quitting was not an option. If I can do it, then you can absolutely do it.
For the newbies, I will DEFINITELY, be here whenever the need arises just as always. This time around, with more experience.
I can finally say to myself, "Eke40seven, Congratulations!.... Go to Deutschland and SUCCEED!".

Congratulation bro........@Dolpaz am waiting for you at the airport.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2015
Degovmob:
My people in Germany, please if you are faced with this options which one will you go for? A PhD research at Dresden, Germany or a PhD research in Innsbruck, Austria....

I will be glad to hear from someone that knows the cultural, social and economic conditions of those two cities.
Say no to innsbruck. Thats my advise. Austrians are loud and speak in a hard way to understand. Worst of all, innsbruck . Its a pretty place though with hills and really old fascinating buildings. Almost every land has a stone head with original owners names as well as who has it now. Its cool. But they are a lil bit uncivilized in my experience. I didnt live there. But ive been there for about a month. They are a bit uncivilized, loud and some are abnormal ... to be honest I didnt enjoy it so much... but maybe I was in the wrong neighbourhood...

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2015
fapper:

pm replied

Sent you a mail.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Tinder: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2015
@ All

Please who knows where Goethe Institute is located in Portharcourt and also when the December or January Session begins?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by busky101(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2015
Tinder:
@ All

Please who knows where Goethe Institute is located in Portharcourt and also when the December or January Session begins?
am not sure they are in p.harcourt, the only choice you may have is to locate an alternative german learning centre within your vicinity and when you feel you have learnt enough then you can proceed for your examination at goethe institute lagos....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Degovmob: 8:00am On Oct 08, 2015
Zeeblamj01:

Say no to innsbruck. Thats my advise. Austrians are loud and speak in a hard way to understand. Worst of all, innsbruck . Its a pretty place though with hills and really old fascinating buildings. Almost every land has a stone head with original owners names as well as who has it now. Its cool. But they are a lil bit uncivilized in my experience. I didnt live there. But ive been there for about a month. They are a bit uncivilized, loud and some are abnormal ... to be honest I didnt enjoy it so much... but maybe I was in the wrong neighbourhood...

@Zeeblamj01,thanks for your candid opinion and advice. I so much like this forum! God bless you.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2015
Degovmob:

Oga you re going for Phd....

Everyone here will tell you to come to Germany because they re Germany inclined.It will be difficult to get an unbiased answer here to be honest.

What I will advise you to do is Rank your choice in terms of

1. Reputation of research institute
2. Reputation of DoktorVater (supervisor)
3.Available funding
4.Cost of living in each city.
5. Life after Phd ( residency, Job opportunities etc)
6.Night life .. if U re into it

Since you re going for a research base course I trust you can make your own research abt the above points.

Do not make your decision base on mere say....also explore the option of communicating with phd candidate workin in both groups and get first hand information about things.

Dont make a decision base on "Austrians re loud, or d residents of a city re abnormal or uncivilised " (like everything I read on the internet these days I doubt this).make your own research and follow your heart.

All the best.

6 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Degovmob: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2015
Cindino20:

Oga you re going for Phd....

Everyone here will tell you to come to Germany because they re Germany inclined.It will be difficult to get an unbiased answer here to be honest.

What I will advise you to do is Rank your choice in terms of

1. Reputation of research institute
2. Reputation of DoktorVater (supervisor)
3.Available funding
4.Cost of living in each city.
5. Life after Phd ( residency, Job opportunities etc)
6.Night life .. if U re into it

Since you re going for a research base course I trust you can make your own research abt the above points.

Do not make your decision base on mere say....also explore the option of communicating with phd candidate workin in both groups and get first hand information about things...make your own research and follow your heart.

All the best.

@Cindino20, many thanks for your advice. I have been working on that as well. I am yet to find a Nigerian student at the University of Innsbruck, Austria and the University of Technology, Dresden, Germany. I would have loved to get firsthand info from them. About the professors,they are both female professors with extensive academic research and industrial experience. In funding,my findings suggest that Germany has more funding. About institute's reputation, both are deemed good in waste management, while innsbruck is in western part of Austria,dresden is in east Germany. Sometimes, I begin to wonder why people here don't say much good things about east Germany. It gives me a course for concern as well,lol. Night life,night life... once in a long while isn't bad,it doesn't freak me anyway.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Richjke(m): 9:09am On Oct 08, 2015
ejiro16:

I stay in göttingen, you can check this website. Wg-gesucht.de.

Thank you very much bros. The website was indeed helpful. Please going by your own experince, frankfort and hannover ports which do you think would be a better link to gottingen? Again apart from some of items already mentioned here, what else do you think one needs to come along with?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2015
Degovmob:

@Cindino20, many thanks for your advice. I have been working on that as well. I am yet to find a Nigerian student at the University of Innsbruck, Austria and the University of Technology, Dresden, Germany. I would have loved to get firsthand info from them. About the professors,they are both female professors with extensive academic research and industrial experience. In funding,my findings suggest that Germany has more funding. About institute's reputation, both are deemed good in waste management, while innsbruck is in western part of Austria,dresden is in east Germany. Sometimes, I begin to wonder why people here don't say much good things about east Germany. It gives me a course for concern as well,lol. Night life,night life... once in a long while isn't bad,it doesn't freak me anyway.

Always a pleasure to help.

Then we take out night life....abt Dresden..I heard its a beautiful city ...North/ East of Germany re nt that friendly to foreigners and also I ve read reports abt scarcity of Jobs around there too ( what I ve heard no first hand experience ...I really dont believe most things on the Internet and hear say...I think someone resides in Dresden on this board).

You need information abt the research group in particular

BTW do you ve the offers from both uni alreadY?

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ejiro16: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2015
Richjke:

Thank you very much bros. The website was indeed helpful. Please going by your own experince, frankfort and hannover ports which do you think would be a better link to gottingen? Again apart from some of items already mentioned here, what else do you think one needs to come along with?

I be lady o. They have already said all. Just pack all the 'packables' that u think u myt need provided u still av space. I've not been to Hannover port before but Frankfurt provides an easy linkage to Göttingen (but u need to be time conscious, or else u would miss the train). You can as well check "Göttingen international students' page on facebook as regards to accommodation, you can write there that you are in search of accommodation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.