Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (997220 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by prince1930: 7:05am On Oct 30, 2015
bot0k:

me? I am already here in Germany, I use TK for health insurance, but when I was coming, my travel ins was from IGI
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by prince1930: 7:17am On Oct 30, 2015
@botok,pls is it six month stament of account we ar 2 use wen apply 4 tourist visa? 2. Pls how is live in germany is dere africa food lik yam,rice,bread,semovita in germany? 3. Pls advice me,i want 2 com and settle in german wit my wife,is it easy 4 couple 2 get tourist visa,my wife neva travel b4, wy i hav ben 2 dubai and ghana? Tanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by westerwelle: 9:42am On Oct 30, 2015
Guy na which Kind of questions u dey ASK like dis?na wa u OÖ ..which one be is there yam?
prince1930:
@botok,pls is it six month stament of account we ar 2 use wen apply 4 tourist visa? 2. Pls how is live in germany is dere africa food lik yam,rice,bread,semovita in germany? 3. Pls advice me,i want 2 com and settle in german wit my wife,is it easy 4 couple 2 get tourist visa,my wife neva travel b4, wy i hav ben 2 dubai and ghana? Tanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bolivar: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2015
Hello everyone! How do I cancel an appointment with the German embassy? Help please, urgent! Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by outlawdepaul: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2015
guy i hope u know the rules following cancellation? expect u are not going anytime soon. u can email them and they will surely do the cancellation for u .

Bolivar:
Hello everyone! How do I cancel an appointment with the German embassy? Help please, urgent! Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bolivar: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2015
What rules? Am I sending a cancellation email to the same email address I requested an appointment? Will the embassy send a reply stating that they have cancelled it?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by outlawdepaul: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
aitop:
Well done everyone, i started following this thread the very beginning of 40 pages of German thread 1 that was when I was in 100L. Since then I've been interested in learning the language, sign language, music for children (recorder, trumpet, keyboard), as well programming language. All these just to prepare me ahead. Though I still have a couple of years to be actively commenting on this thread, but before then I think I can be of help with little materials I have with me here. If you are in ogun state, abeokuta precisely, you can prompt me for audio German tutors worth 3.5gig. When I started with memrise and dualingo I thought the apps was enough for me not until I started using the audio files then I realised I was far no where to comprehend the speed during conversations.
For people far away, you can download the files on torrent sites, the file names are michel Thomas and pimsleur. Wishing you all the best. Tschüss

please can u send me a link to that file. i have sent u a pm
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by oluwalosey: 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=pompido post=39218806]

@ Pompido,
I equally support you in prayer not to be a permanent brick o grin Are you in this state of conservative called Germany? I doubt it!
I sent you a mail the day i land no response. Hope all is well with u? Please check your yahoo mail for my mobile and revert. We need to discuss some vital stuffs.
Have a nice day!

Lekan
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=oluwalosey post=39517134][/quote]

Hi Seyi,

I you should have a response. Check your mail.

modified:

Lekan (if na you ooo) na wa for you ooo. since october 3 or so wey u say u go comot naija i no see your brake light. God dey ooo. Reply my mail with your digits make i buzz you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Coach8: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2015
prince1930:

You can't 'settle' legally with a tourist visa
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by prince1930: 2:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
Helo house,is germany accept 3months statement of account 4 tourist visa?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by outlawdepaul: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2015
Bolivar:
What rules? Am I sending a cancellation email to the same email address I requested an appointment? Will the embassy send a reply stating that they have cancelled it?

Am sure they will. After cancellation u can't apply for certain numbers of months. Please find out 1st oOo. There are rules to cancellation
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JJCE(m): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Coach8:

Oh ok, I'm applying to Weingarten Summer 2016
bro, have sent you pm, kindly reply back wanna ask you something......
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Iamwilliam: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hello house, I wish to find out why I haven't received an official confirmation letter from Deutsche bank after funding.
I actually funded with 6,800 Euros. The transaction was done few days ago.
I've only got the telex from the bank where the transfer was carried out.

Could that be the reason?
And with a confirmation mail of 6,800 Euros funded blocked account, can a visa be issued by the embassy?

Kindly advise.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JJCE(m): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=Rubbers post=39472065]I'm really dying to read jst about anything from B.sc students. Experiences and all that, i knw the thread no doubt is masters dominated but isnt there anyone out there at all? Or is the process after being admitted till settling down and life over there same for both parties? Im just being a curious prospective applicant. Goodmorning fam smiley
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JJCE(m): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
Rubbers:
I'm really dying to read jst about anything from B.sc students. Experiences and all that, i knw the thread no doubt is masters dominated but isnt there anyone out there at all? Or is the process after being admitted till settling down and life over there same for both parties? Im just being a curious prospective applicant. Goodmorning fam smiley
am intended to go for B. S. C can you please guide me through the processing?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
Pls house,what are the likely mathematics questions german embassy would ask an engineering students?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mostyg(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2015
Iamwilliam:
Hello house, I wish to find out why I haven't received an official confirmation letter from Deutsche bank after funding.
I actually funded with 6,800 Euros. The transaction was done few days ago.
I've only got the telex from the bank where the transfer was carried out.

Could that be the reason?
And with a confirmation mail of 6,800 Euros funded blocked account, can a visa be issued by the embassy?

Kindly advise.
Thanks

You wont receive any notification from DB until there is 8040 Euros in your account.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Coach8: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
JJCE:
bro, have sent you pm, kindly reply back wanna ask you something......

Replied
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bolivar: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hello eke40seven, I want to cancel an appointment I made with the German embassy. How do I go about it? Are they rules that apply? Help please! Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
baba cancel your appointment if you wan cancel. No rules. Just know that you won't get any other appointment date until after some months. Think am well sha.
Bolivar:
Hello eke40seven, I want to cancel an appointment I made with the German embassy. How do I go about it? Are they rules that apply? Help please! Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mostyg(m): 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Bolivar:

Why do you want to cancel your appointment? You can share your challenges here, maybe someone can assist you. If you are cancelling your appointment make sure it is done not less than a week before the appointment date. This would afford the embassy to schedule another person for that day and you may get a not too long date for another appointment.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by outlawdepaul: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Bolivar:

U can cancel but u will not be getting another appointment for some months.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
Please is there anyone taking ielts on 7th November, and when is the date for your speaking test?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bolivar: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Thank you! The school refused to give me an extension, so I have to apply again next year for summer semester. So it's pointless going for an interview. How should I cancel the appointment? Do I send an email? And to what address? Help please.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Sorry about that bro
Bolivar:
Thank you! The school refused to give me an extension, so I have to apply again next year for summer semester. So it's pointless going for an interview. How should I cancel the appointment? Do I send an email? And to what address? Help please.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JJCE(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
Coach8:

Replied
thanks, check your mail box cos av sent you another message...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Bolivar: 6:34am On Oct 31, 2015
How do I cancel the appointment please?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by omophilip: 6:38am On Oct 31, 2015
Please house is there any school in Germany that can admit with a third class?

I intend doing a postgrduate course in Munich but it all looks like no school wants to admit someone with a third class.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by outlawdepaul: 7:28am On Oct 31, 2015
Bolivar:
How do I cancel the appointment please?

Oga please email the address u booked appointment with. Please
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tommyjaymax: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2015
Hi Nairalanders. I really wanna say I'm impressed with the way we've been helping ourselves here. I'm sure you've touched many lives and I'm sure many will come back here to share my testimony later by God's grace. I just started following this Trend, I never knew such a helping section like this is here. Please I will appreciate anyone that knows much about what it takes be admitted for Masters in Mathematics in Germany, have loved to study in Germany since I was small. Please I'm a graduate of mathematics and I graduated with 3.3 is there a hope of getting admission for Masters in any school in Germany where the cost of living is low and please how will I start the application process from the beginning. Please I'm very anonymous to all this, I don't even know what it takes. Please I need a well detailed response. Thanks in anticipation for anyone's reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.