Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (994146 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Emmy12345: 11:11am On Oct 26, 2015
Hello House. I have been an ardent follower of this thread for the past few days and I am highly impressed at the way people offer to help others here.
Please I need serious help! I did my interview at the German Embassy on 1st of September, but up till now, I have not received the am mail from the embassy. i sent a mail to the embassy three weeks ago to request for an update on my application. I was told they were already talking to the Aliens' office in Gottingen. I also contacted the office at Gottingen about two week, I was told they have not received any document regarding my application from the Nigeria consulate. Now, the major issue is the my enrollment deadline already expired Friday 23rd October and the school is not accepting any option of further extension as I had already seek for extension from September 30th to October 23rd. The only option my course coordinator offered me is for him to send me another admission letter for next summer semester.
Please what can I do in this situation?
In case I need to defer my admission till next semester, do I need to do another visa application at the embassy since I am yet to get their decision on my first application.
Someone should please help me on the steps to take in approaching the embassy in case I need to go for the deferment.

Thank you all for your time and anticipated help!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by mostyg(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Emmy12345:
Hello House. I have been an ardent follower of this thread for the past few days and I am highly impressed at the way people offer to help others here.
Please I need serious help! I did my interview at the German Embassy on 1st of September, but up till now, I have not received the am mail from the embassy. i sent a mail to the embassy three weeks ago to request for an update on my application. I was told they were already talking to the Aliens' office in Gottingen. I also contacted the office at Gottingen about two week, I was told they have not received any document regarding my application from the Nigeria consulate. Now, the major issue is the my enrollment deadline already expired Friday 23rd October and the school is not accepting any option of further extension as I had already seek for extension from September 30th to October 23rd. The only option my course coordinator offered me is for him to send me another admission letter for next summer semester.
In case I need to defer my admission till next semester, do I need to do another visa application at the embassy since I am yet to get their decision on my first application.
Someone should please help me on the steps to take in approaching the embassy in case I need to go for the deferment.

You are probably not contacting the right person at the alien office so try and call other available phone numbers.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by yusufftaiwo(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Emmy12345:

Hello, since ur enrolment deadline is already passed and ur coordinator didn't agree to extend it, it's better U just accept the deferment and mail the embassy attaching the new admission letter, to let them know dat ur enrollment is passed and Uve agreed with ur coordinator to extend it till the summer. Becos even if the alien office approved ur visa, the embassy will not stamp it based on the fact that it's passed. Uve a clear path and U can start preparing for the summer semester now...wish U the best.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JJCE(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
can someone help a fellow Nigerian to suggest a college or poly, University, in Finland that I can gain admission to with my waec results,
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by duro4real(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
A big thank u to all nairalander who encourage, and gave me vital information regarding my interview today... I seriously appreciate ur effort toward me, and I am using dis medium to tell u dat i have done d interview

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
You see? Your like is not ruined, after all. I told you. No worries, No tears!
duro4real:
A big thank u to all nairalander who encourage, and gave me vital information regarding my interview today... I seriously appreciate ur effort toward me, and I am using dis medium to tell u dat i have done d interview
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by duro4real(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hampy:
You see? Your like is not ruined, after all. I told you. No worries, No tears!
Thanks baba I really appreciate...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Coach8: 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
duro4real:

I am very happy about this. Good luck!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hampy:
Visa News this week by God's grace! 8 weeks today since after Interview. I don tire to wait!

Guy, we are in the same shoes. This week makes it 10 weeks for me.. have you funded? You have a pm..

Gemeinsam Sind Wir Starke !!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Na wa o. E go better sha. I have funded. My school extended till 9th Nov which is exactly 2 weeks from today. What do you mean by "you have a pm"?
dolpaz:

Guy, we are in the same shoes. This week makes it 10 weeks for me.. have you funded? You have a pm..

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
You're welcome bro. We are all one big family here.
duro4real:

Thanks baba I really appreciate...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stoicism: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
PLS GUYS HOW CAN I GET "SECONDARY SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT". All my life I have heard of the university transcript which I do have but this "SECONDARY SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT" PLS how do I obtain the transcript for my secondary school.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Itsmissdammy(f): 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
JJCE:
can someone help a fellow Nigerian to suggest a college or poly,
University, in Finland that I can gain admission to
with my waec results,
Hi, Finland conducts entrance exam for bsc and the exam holds in Finland.... So scrap Finland if you are going for BSc and not masters..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Itsmissdammy(f): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
stoicism:
PLS GUYS HOW CAN I GET "SECONDARY SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT". All my life I have heard of the university transcript which I do have but this "SECONDARY SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT" PLS how do I obtain the transcript for my secondary school.
Secondary school transcript is the report card you get from ss1 to ss3 stating the subjects, grades.....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hampy:
Na wa o. E go better sha. I have funded. My school extended till 9th Nov which is exactly 2 weeks from today. What do you mean by "you have a pm"?

I sent you a private message. you can view it in your email box used in registering on Nairaland..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
I'm unable to view pms. I don't know why. You can send me a message here bro - naturalkindness@yahoo.com
dolpaz:

I sent you a private message. you can view it in your email box used in registering on Nairaland..
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by JJCE(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Itsmissdammy:
Hi, Finland conducts entrance exam for bsc and the exam holds in Finland.... So scrap Finland if you are going for BSc and not masters..
thanks so much, what about Germany, can I send you pm?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by emmanuellaiyke: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Good day people.At about 9:02am today the 26th day of October....I got the message to come to the embassy with my 3months travel insurance.It took approximately 18 days.May God be praised.Good luck to all visa hopefuls.Just have an unflinching faith in God.He never fails.....God bless everyone here who contributed to this success in one way or d other. @eke40seven. I hail u.U are simply amazing.

10 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by maximum5: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
My brother @Emmy12, I equally have the SME problem as you but my own case was that, I did my interview without funding,due to time factor coz my enrollment deadline was 1sept. After 4weeks after my interview, the embassy mailed me that they are still waiting for confirmation of the money,but already my deadline has passed. So I mailed them and told them about the situation, that I'm going to defer to next session. No reply from them since and they are still with my doc, so I'm now currently going to apply to the same school that offered me admission before,and they are also aware of why I didn't make it. So @Emmy12, you have nothing to panick about rather than to defer to next session,because in this kinda situation, such applications are on hold or pending at the embssy.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cahnellven: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
emmanuellaiyke:
Good day people.At about 9:02am today the 26th day of October....I got the message to come to the embassy with my 3months travel insurance.It took approximately 18 days.May God be praised.Good luck to all visa hopefuls.Just have an unflinching faith in God.He never fails.....God bless everyone here who contributed to this success in one way or d other. @eke40seven. I hail u.U are simply amazing.

Congratulations dear..... Go and succeed

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by duro4real(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Coach8:

I am very happy about this. Good luck!
Amen thank you...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Galads:
you can't and what do you mean by waste time? It is just to download the former online, fill and go to submit nau. Then you get a block act slip that u need for appointment and even interview.

vielen Dank fur ihre schelle Anwort.
darüber habe ich mich sehr gefreut.
pls i wan to knw where i Can submit the form.
Is it at the embassy or to deutsche bank by post?
pls i jus want to knw.
auf eine baldige Anwort freue ich mich
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hello guys, been like a month already and i have missed so much here. Keeping track of every message now is not so easy, I must say but I come here a few times sha. I just wanna encourage new guys here that though the process may not be so smooth at the beginning; like registering for English test, gathering your documents, applying for the admission, visa processes, block account funding and all. Yeah its not so easy but I tell you, its really worth it and God will help you all. If anyone is heading for Stuttgart, you can halla me, I received so much favor from this site that I CAN'T hesitate to return the favor to anyone that needs it. Keep the spirit alive here. We may not all come here regularly but be rest assured that we are together and u can always pm us when u need us. #peace

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
You submit at the embassy bro.
dprinz99:

pls i jus want to knw.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 12:18am On Oct 27, 2015
Just went tro the studienwerk of one of the uni i hv aplied,mehn their accomodation Is Just killin evn wen itx a Small city boundaring swiss and germany.
i hv letnt abt WC and the cost of WC there Is @ 300€ per week.plsi want to lnw if each petson has to pay thix 300€ per month or itx to be shared by every1 in the WC?.
also i hv lernt of single room and appartmnt whc goes @ 340€ per month.i wan to knw if two people Can share thix room and pay the rent together or if itx compulsory for one to pay the rent alone.
thankxxcccccc
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by tayoslayer(m): 2:49am On Oct 27, 2015
shocked
dolpaz:

Guy, we are in the same shoes. This week makes it 10 weeks for me....

10 weeks!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided cry Na waooo And when is your enrollment deadline?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 4:49am On Oct 27, 2015
emmanuellaiyke:

Hahahahahahahahahaha...
Remember this post?

OH dear, last time I saw such great faith was in part 1 of this thread...
As you have desired with your heart and confessed with your mouth, then SO SHALL IT BE!!!

I clearly serve a God who never fails!!!
Welcome to Deutschland!!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 6:24am On Oct 27, 2015
tayoslayer:
shocked
10 weeks!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided cry Na waooo And when is your enrollment deadline?

Nna bro, na me dey delay Jare. blocked account ish but its taking shape..

Enrolment deadline na November 15. that's the saving grace...

Gemeinsam Sind Wir starke !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 6:29am On Oct 27, 2015
emmanuellaiyke:

Congrats Emmanuella...May the good Lord perfect every other people waiting for this "am" email to drop.

Amen
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jaegermesiter: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2015
Hey,hws sttugart like?? Xpensive or fair?? Were u given 2 yrs or a yearly residential permit? Hw accomodation issues and hustling issues too

Oye50:

Hello guys, been like a month already and i have missed so much here. Keeping track of every message now is not so easy, I must say but I come here a few times sha. I just wanna encourage new guys here that though the process may not be so smooth at the beginning; like registering for English test, gathering your documents, applying for the admission, visa processes, block account funding and all. Yeah its not so easy but I tell you, its really worth it and God will help you all. If anyone is heading for Stuttgart, you can halla me, I received so much favor from this site that I CAN'T hesitate to return the favor to anyone that needs it. Keep the spirit alive here. We may not all come here regularly but be rest assured that we are together and u can always pm us when u need us. #peace
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2015
dprinz99:

pls i jus want to knw.
German embassy, you must not sign it until you are in front of the vo. And there is certain amount you pay for sending to the embassy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (469)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.