Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (996860 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Phebs1: 10:10am On Oct 27, 2015
Hello everyone, I have sent an appeal, but I sent the appeal a month after I was given the rejection letter. Should I forget about the visa application and apply for a new one? Advice please!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Phebs1: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2015
Hello everyone, I have sent an appeal, but I sent the appeal a month after I was given the rejection letter. Should I forget about the visa application and apply for a new one? Advice please! Seems I have made a very huge mistake.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by vonolatunde: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2015
Hampy:
Visa News this week by God's grace! 8 weeks today since after Interview. I don tire to wait!
, all the best bro, I am also in Berlin and i received my mail after the 8th week, you can send a mail to the embassy enquiring about the status of your visa application since the stipulated 8 weeks has elapsed, I did just that and I got an almost immediate reply, can I also have your contact details?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2015
Phebs1:
Hello everyone, I have sent an appeal, but I sent the appeal a month after I was given the rejection letter. Should I forget about the visa application and apply for a new one? Advice please! Seems I have made a very huge mistake.
Calm down bro..you've sent it, you've sent it. All you can do now is to go down on your knees and call upon the G(g)od whom you believe in.
All the best!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2015
The embassy said they are waiting for the alien authority consent. I have emailed the alien authority office but they gave me an automated reply saying they have their hands full because of the refugee is and that they will get back to me on my request. I have also called them but no real person is picking - just an automated voice speaking German over and over. So right now, its just a waiting game. My enrolment deadline has been extended to Nov. 9th. I got your email and I have replied. Thanks. How is going in Berlin?
vonolatunde:
, all the best bro, I am also in Berlin and i received my mail after the 8th week, you can send a mail to the embassy enquiring about the status of your visa application since the stipulated 8 weeks has elapsed, I did just that and I got an almost immediate reply, can I also have your contact details?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hampy: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2015
No be you dey delay bro. Na money dey do ojoro. Everything will take shape by His grace. Don't worry. It will end in praise. I am unable to read pm but you can leave me an email - naturalkindness@yahoo.com and we can exchange contacts from there.
dolpaz:

Nna bro, na me dey delay Jare. blocked account ish but its taking shape..

Enrolment deadline na November 15. that's the saving grace...

Gemeinsam Sind Wir starke !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Oye50(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
jaegermesiter:
Hey,hws sttugart like?? Xpensive or fair?? Were u given 2 yrs or a yearly residential permit? Hw accomodation issues and hustling issues too

You get 1 year but renewing isn't much of a problem cos with like 2k euros u shld renew the following yr and that money is sure if u want to work cos work yapa for Stuttgart, some of us new here are not working cos we want to get to know the system well (academics i mean) but i v got a few guys that came a month ago and are working already. as to the price of things, fair enough things aren't so expensive and if you can manage wella and cook at home. you wont spend beyond 50 euros on meals monthly. that's fair

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Coach8: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
dprinz99:
Just went tro the studienwerk of one of the uni i hv aplied,mehn their accomodation Is Just killin evn wen itx a Small city boundaring swiss and germany.
i hv letnt abt WC and the cost of WC there Is @ 300€ per week.plsi want to lnw if each petson has to pay thix 300€ per month or itx to be shared by every1 in the WC?.
also i hv lernt of single room and appartmnt whc goes @ 340€ per month.i wan to knw if two people Can share thix room and pay the rent together or if itx compulsory for one to pay the rent alone.
thankxxcccccc

Weingarten?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oye50:
Hello guys, been like a month already and i have missed so much here. Keeping track of every message now is not so easy, I must say but I come here a few times sha. I just wanna encourage new guys here that though the process may not be so smooth at the beginning; like registering for English test, gathering your documents, applying for the admission, visa processes, block account funding and all. Yeah its not so easy but I tell you, its really worth it and God will help you all. If anyone is heading for Stuttgart, you can halla me, I received so much favor from this site that I CAN'T hesitate to return the favor to anyone that needs it. Keep the spirit alive here. We may not all come here regularly but be rest assured that we are together and u can always pm us when u need us. #peace

Congrats. I also applied to uni of stuttgart for MIP program winter semester 2016. How is the accommodation (cost) and weather over there? I also want to know how easy it is to secure a job over there? Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oye50:

You get 1 year but renewing isn't much of a problem cos with like 2k euros u shld renew the following yr and that money is sure if u want to work cos work yapa for Stuttgart, some of us new here are not working cos we want to get to know the system well (academics i mean) but i v got a few guys that came a month ago and are working already. as to the price of things, fair enough things aren't so expensive and if you can manage wella and cook at home. you wont spend beyond 50 euros on meals monthly. that's fair

Thanks. You can ignore my earlier question.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cindino20(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
dprinz99:
Just went tro the studienwerk of one of the uni i hv aplied,mehn their accomodation Is Just killin evn wen itx a Small city boundaring swiss and germany.
i hv letnt abt WC and the cost of WC there Is @ 300€ per week.plsi want to lnw if each petson has to pay thix 300€ per month or itx to be shared by every1 in the WC?.
also i hv lernt of single room and appartmnt whc goes @ 340€ per month.i wan to knw if two people Can share thix room and pay the rent together or if itx compulsory for one to pay the rent alone.
thankxxcccccc

Is this english or a new language....u better type in english, pidgin or German...one word for what u ve up there "incomprehensible"

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Cindino20:

Is this english or a new language....u better type in english, pidgin or German...one word for what u ve up there "incomprehensible"

sori if u din't understand me.
in a nutshell,my question Is,Can two people live together in the same room and share the rent together?
Is That possible? Or must each person live alone in his WG zimmer and bear all the payment alone?
i'm askin Cox rent Is realy xpnsv in the city i hope to be headin to.
vielen Dank.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Coach8:

Weingarten?
no bt suite clos to weigarten.
the city Is Konstanz.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sirkells: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
please how have you guys been able to change naira to euro at a better rate? these banks are not helping issues and aboki too cost. please any other way out? i need about 1500 euros
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Coach8: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
dprinz99:

no bt suite clos to weigarten.
the city Is Konstanz.

Oh ok, I'm applying to Weingarten Summer 2016
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Coach8:

Oh ok, I'm applying to Weingarten Summer 2016
Is it summer or Winter?
if its summer u beta Start nw Cox no Tym ooo.
the earlier the beta
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Coach8: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
dprinz99:

Is it summer or Winter?
if its summer u beta Start nw Cox no Tym ooo.
the earlier the beta

Already applied
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Coach8:

Already applied
bsc or msc.
also hv u read much abt d city?
their accomodation.hw Is it?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Coach8: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
dprinz99:

bsc or msc.
also hv u read much abt d city?
their accomodation.hw Is it?

BSc
Their accommodation is mostly 250 but some go as high as 330-350
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Coach8:

BSc
Their accommodation is mostly 250 but some go as high as 330-350
bros wat course Is That?and i want to knw if its possible for two people to share thés 250€ or must one pay it alone?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Coach8: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
dprinz99:

bros wat course Is That?and i want to knw if its possible for two people to share thés 250€ or must one pay it alone?

Electrical Engineering & Information Technology.
I don't think two people can share the 250. There are are special shared rooms listed if you are looking for one. They'll cost around 400-500 for both

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Coach8:

Electrical Engineering & Information Technology.
I don't think two people can share the 250. There are are special shared rooms listed if you are looking for one. They'll cost around 400-500 for both
thanks

Is ur course in English or u Will atend d studienkolleg first.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Coach8: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
dprinz99:

thanks

Is ur course in English or u Will atend d studienkolleg first.

First 4 semesters are in English, next 3 are german, it is stated they don't accept only studienkolleg, must come with English language cert.
You don't need any knowledge of german to apply as they have german language as a module

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
amookhady:
Hallo everyone, plz I need ur advice n assistance. I studied mass communication in Unilag, I finished with a GPA of 3.1 and I intend going for my masters program, but av not bn able to get a course that suits and goes with my Bsc course. Kindly suggest schools and courses I can go for, plz schools in Berlin preferably
Danke schon

please i am having the same issue, were u able to locate a course?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Coach8: 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
ucheluv:

please i am having the same issue, were u able to locate a course?

MA Media and Communication Science
Ilmenau University of Technology
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 6:31am On Oct 28, 2015
emmanuellaiyke:
Good day people.At about 9:02am today the 26th day of October....I got the message to come to the embassy with my 3months travel insurance.It took approximately 18 days.May God be praised.Good luck to all visa hopefuls.Just have an unflinching faith in God.He never fails.....God bless everyone here who contributed to this success in one way or d other. @eke40seven. I hail u.U are simply amazing.
. Congratulations, one with a strong faith,......go to Deutschland and succeed!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 6:48am On Oct 28, 2015
Phebs1:
A big mistake...Whatever appeal you are doing at this point may just be too late and even suspect. Go and apply for a fresh one, but you can't do it without a new admission letter of course.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2015
Hello guys.

Please I need confirmation of the exact amount to be paid when submitting the blocked account application form at the embassy.

Thank you.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 10:38am On Oct 28, 2015
takeastep:
Hello guys.

Please I need confirmation of the exact amount to be paid when submitting the blocked account application form at the embassy.

Thank you.

€60 or #4700 naira in cash
make sure you go with small denominations like #200.. try and equip yourself with at least #5000 naira.. you know our exchange rate is not stable nowadays.

All the best !
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2015
dolpaz:

€60 or #4700 naira in cash
make sure you go with small denominations like #200.. try and equip yourself with at least #5000 naira.. you know our exchange rate is not stable nowadays.

All the best !

Thank You.

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.