Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (999601 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Twostep:
Good day house! Application sent. School resumes by march next year and admission status wont come in till ending of jan/feb leavn a month dor processing.

However, i wantu take a leap of faith by opening the dutch account down now so by jan i would have gotten my account aet to avoid delays.

Whats d next step to take house? How do i go about opening the account? Thanks!

hi bro,it all depends on where u want to do ur blocked account form certification.
I did mine last two wks in Abuja and b4 going there,I mailed them and asked for requirement n dis is what she replied me
"You only need your application form,data page of passport and 4200#.
when I reached the embassy,I gave my admission letter to her also Bt she replied me saying"I dnt need this"
you c,the admission letter wasn't necessary.

but I was asked before I entered the consulate office if I have my admission n I said yes.na one security man wer just ask me DAT one shaaa o
and if u read very well u will c DAT deutsche bank does NT realy require ur admission b4 openin the account

my advic is,mail this lady and ask hr what u nid for block accnt cert
info@abuja.diplo.de
just c down to abj and do it if its impossible in lagos
I wish u all d best.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Thanks to all the Ogas patapata !!!
I salute everybody ooooooo
@Dam12, et al,
Dam12 is right concerning opening of block account without the admission letter but you will need the email (not pre-admission letter) which is usually sent by Uni-assist after sending your document to your school.
There is a problem that is attached to it because if embassy schedule/booked you for interview and your admission letter is not yet arrive, it can lead to ban.
So with all being said, let us have patience. Summer application are not much compare to Winter.

My 2 Dirhams
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 10:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hello house,I'm heading to konstanz for studienkolleg and my visa interview is on Thursday by 7am
pls I need sum input abt the interview.
I head of math test n I want to know if I will wrt any math test during my interview.
and also what are the general visa questions DAT one should expect?
my city is konstanz n will appreciate ur contribution.
I also heard I dnt nid to sound desperate but ned to convince them
pls guide me
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kentenniel8(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
Friends, I jst got here & so far frm d write upz, u guyz ar wonderful peepz. I applied 2 Uni of Paderborn fr Msc in Intl Econs & Mgt. 2day I received an email saying i have been accepted bt is a transition enrollment wich am 2 undergo some Biz admi & econs (Bachelor) course(s) den if i pass, i wil forge ahead wit my Msc.

Pls any1 got similar stuff & wat does it entail as regards visa app? Trust som1 can assist pls
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by benycent(m): 2:24am On Dec 09, 2015
dprinz99:
Hello house,I'm heading to konstanz for studienkolleg and my visa interview is on Thursday by 7am
pls I need sum input abt the interview.
I head of math test n I want to know if I will wrt any math test during my interview.
and also what are the general visa questions DAT one should expect?
my city is konstanz n will appreciate ur contribution.
I also heard I dnt nid to sound desperate but ned to convince them
pls guide me

I don't know how the exam would be like now but on August 16th, 2012 everyone that came for interview was tested....for us going for M.Eng or related courses
1) Calculate the volume of the object 3m high,3m length and and 3m width
2) Question about BODMAS
2)state ohm's law
3) what is the unit of voltage
4) state the 3 fundamental subjects in Engineering

of course no calculate grin

that's all I can remember, I remembered the mathematics was three questions also...goodluck!

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.