Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (994916 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2015
Good morning house,
I salute all the Ogas dem dem and every member of this great thread.
To all that needs information regarding visa appeal, if you have read through the pages from the beginning you will not be asking the same question again, so goto page 290 -320.
You will find everything there.
#NO MORE SPOON FEEDING
Any person for Summer 2016 Msc Computer Science in the house ?

My 2 Dirhams
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by LeoCruz: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2015
LeoCruz:
happy Xmas in advance to everyone in the house. Please house I need advice. as I wait for admission letter, please I heard that u can only reapply for visa 6months after refusal. I was refused visa this winter 20 August precisely. I opted not to appeal, rather apply for a fresh admission against summer and masters this time cos the first was B.sc. please I am a bit confused. do I have to wait till after six months before reapplying or I can apply even if I get admission letter now. please advise me good and on how to anwi questions at the embassy wen asked if I have applied before and why going for masters this this time. am yet to secure admission anyway Stoll waiting thanks house.

guys please answer my questions. please I really need ur answers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2015
LeoCruz:

You can mail the embassy or preferably call them to ask because you saw 6 months ban but they can give exception to your case, just keep praying & believe in God.
Try to find out now before you receive any admission letter.

My 2 Dirhams
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogagaejay: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
LeoCruz:

My opinion. Appeal your first refusal.
One of the interview questions is:

Have you ever applied for a visa?
Guess your answer is yes, I was refused

I know of few who appealed and it was granted. Some others appealed, reasons like, it is already too late were given. When some applied the previous year it was granted. Ultimately, some guys, who never appealed were rejected again, and also others who appealed . You previous refusal is an issue, appeal can resolve it.

Again, this is just my opinion
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by LeoCruz: 2:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
ogagaejay:

My opinion. Appeal your first refusal.
One of the interview questions is:

Have you ever applied for a visa?
Guess your answer is yes, I was refused

I know of few who appealed and it was granted. Some others appealed, reasons like, it is already too late were given. When some applied the previous year it was granted. Ultimately, some guys, who never appealed were rejected again, and also others who appealed . You previous refusal is an issue, appeal can resolve it.

Again, this is just my opinion
thanks for the prompt reply. meanwhile the reason why I didn't. appeal was that the the date I was denied was 20th and my enrollment deadline was 15th september. so the time left was short for me to go ahead with the appeal. please house am I safe since I opted not to appeal. remember that I was going for a B.sc course then, a course different from my first degree which is engineering. now am applying for admission into masters program. please guys talk to ur brother
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Pls I need ur help ooo
I missed my interview yesterday because I arrived late
I was asked to rebook an appointment n I have done that.
this is the reply I got from the embassy
"please we are sorry that we can't change your,appointment date because we have been fully booked.
please what should I do?
I'm so distressed,ah never expected this
I can't even tell me parent coz they will be so worried.
even after ally surferin,I cnt tell y dis have to apen to me
I've been running this admission for 2.5 years now n after finally getting it,jus visa appointment wand to robe me
my Aufnametest is on 02.02.2016 n it can also be written in Goethe lagos according to my school
but I don't even know what to do now cos school will resume by march n I'm just confussed
what can I do pls help
pls help pls help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
dprinz99:

please what should I do?
I'm so distressedp
Send a mail to the embassy and explain to them in details what make you miss the interview or better stil call them on phone.

My 2 Dirhams
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
jiggytutu:

Please can you share your success story with me? From October last year till you got your visa in Feb. 2015

Well, i would say that i was really frustrated especially when i saw that the people who also came for interview with me, were giving their visas, but mine was experiencing something unusual. Finally my visa didn´t come for the winter session and my enrollment deadline was over. worst still, my 8040 euros was hanging in the deutsche bank for almost six months. I went to the embassy to find a way to get my money back as soon as possible but the visa officer was unusually friendly when she noticed that i was diplomatically aggressive. she advised me to quickly find schools for summer intake and once i have my admission, that it sure gonna be fast this time. That was encouraging to me so i gathered some nerves and started looking for my studies from almost all German universities in the Summer session. But God so kind, i found a school quickly, applied, got the admission, booked an appointment in which case the interview appointment was just in three days, went for it, got my visa after 19 days. hahaha...
Overall, i would have to say that God was so kind to me, because all hope was almost gone. Now i study at Uni Frankfurt.
Thanks ya´ll for the advise you gave then also.
I wrote this in a hurry, currently in the library to fix my books before the weekend fun starts.

5 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hugo70(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
LeoCruz:

remember that I was going for a B.sc course then, a course different from my first degree which is engineering. now am applying for admission into masters program. please guys talk to ur brother
Hello Bros, pls wat are the necessary documents or let say the result u use to secure the admission for B.sc, did you use ur SSCE result or SSCE + B.sc or SSCE+ years one result. Since you r a living testimony cos ppl here hardly talk about B.sc.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Futurewiser: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2015
dprinz99:
Pls I need ur help ooo
I missed my interview yesterday because I arrived late
I was asked to rebook an appointment n I have done that.
this is the reply I got from the embassy
"please we are sorry that we can't change your,appointment date because we have been fully booked.
please what should I do?
I'm so distressed,ah never expected this
I can't even tell me parent coz they will be so worried.
even after ally surferin,I cnt tell y dis have to apen to me
I've been running this admission for 2.5 years now n after finally getting it,jus visa appointment wand to robe me
my Aufnametest is on 02.02.2016 n it can also be written in Goethe lagos according to my school
but I don't even know what to do now cos school will resume by march n I'm just confussed
what can I do pls help
pls help pls help

book fresh appointment dont ask them to change it
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jus4c: 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Just a quick one,house: is it possible to obtain Letter of Proficiency in English Language from Ministry of Education? I am aware that schools do issue it but not too sure whether it can also be issued by the ministry. If the answer is yes, then, is it the Federal Ministry or the State Ministry?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2015
happy birthday oga Dam 12!!!!! Wishing u LLNP

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Dam12: 12:39am On Dec 12, 2015
Thanks ma'am God bless smiley
hadassaheke:
happy birthday oga Dam 12!!!!! Wishing u LLNP
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 1:26am On Dec 12, 2015
Hugo70:
Hello Bros, pls wat are the necessary documents or let say the result u use to secure the admission for B.sc, did you use ur SSCE result or SSCE + B.sc or SSCE+ years one result. Since you r a living testimony cos ppl here hardly talk about B.sc.
It is impossible for now to secure admission for Bsc in a German university with SSCE alone as far as I know, and a tough quest to find a university in Germany that allow HND for masters. All of these have been debated about here over again, sire.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 2:11am On Dec 12, 2015
kilo4sure:

It is impossible for now to secure admission for Bsc in a German university with SSCE alone as far as I know, and a tough quest to find a university in Germany that allow HND for masters. All of these have been debated about here over again, sire.

Not exactly true

Bsc in German University = SSCE plus 2 Semester in Studienkolleg,then you can start studying in a german University.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by LeoCruz: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2015
Hugo70:

I used both my SSCE and B.sc during application for admission.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chulo: 7:34am On Dec 12, 2015
[quote author=lamingo post=40867246][/quote]
Thank you very much sir, Lamingo
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2015
styles2009:

Not exactly true

Bsc in German University = SSCE plus 2 Semester in Studienkolleg,then you can start studying in a german University.
That's why I said SSCE ALONE.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Jus4c: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2015
Jus4c:
Just a quick one,house: is it possible to obtain Letter of Proficiency in English Language from Ministry of Education? I am aware that schools do issue it but not too sure whether it can also be issued by the ministry. If the answer is yes, then, is it the Federal Ministry or the State Ministry?

I will be very appreciative if someone in the know could help me out with this.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hugo70(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2015
LeoCruz:

I used both my SSCE and B.sc during application for admission.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2015
styles2009:

Not exactly true

But the 2 semesters in the studentkolleg has its own requirements too;and one of it is German language proficiency certificate at B1 or B2 level.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2015
Good morning to the whole house. It has really been a while. Signing in for those that are for Bsc admission parole. My movement was delayed by "ADEYANJU" but i am not giving up though. I appreciate each and everyone that contacted me and shared in my story. One obvious thing is that,It will all end in praise. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dolpaz: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2015
honourableseyi:
Good morning to the whole house. It has really been a while. Signing in for those that are for Bsc admission parole. My movement was delayed by "ADEYANJU" but i am not giving up though. I appreciate each and everyone that contacted me and shared in my story. One obvious thing is that,It will all end in praise. Shalom
It will end in praise bro..

Delay is not denial, whenever its coming late, its coming big !!!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Jus4c:
No one is wiling to answer your question because the issue have been overflogged over and over again. Use the search buttons to find and read previous comments. By the way, your answer is, "yes". True in Lagos though.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by lalla89: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2015
Good house
Please some help me out what are the tendencies of getting visa for someone that have HND and still going for BSC in germany and he is above 30. please house I need ur help
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by westerwelle: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2015
Its so possible Bro..wit ssce and b1 Zertifikat u are gud to go via Studienkolleg..na so i dey do mine nau..mein ZWEI €
kilo4sure:

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
westerwelle:
Its so possible Bro..wit ssce and b1 Zertifikat u are gud to go via Studienkolleg..na so i dey do mine nau..mein ZWEI €
We are saying the same thing, it is impossible to be admitted for Bsc with your SSCE result ALONE. You either go through the studienkolleg route, or use year 1 transcript,HND etc. What I'm saying in essence is that Waec alone does not qualify you at once.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cityboyxx: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Eke40seven:
No one is wiling to answer your question because the issue have been overflogged over and over again. Use the search buttons to find and read previous comments. By the way, your answer is, "yes". True in Lagos though.
Bros, is its possible for someone with 3rd Class +SSCE to secure admission in B.sc in Germany?? Guys wat are your advice.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
cityboyxx:
Bros, is its possible for someone with 3rd Class +SSCE to secure admission in B.sc in Germany?? Guys wat are your advice.

Very Very possible.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Hugo70(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
kilo4sure:

Very Very possible.
I guess he gat to have a good motivational letter and good IELTS result. Am not sure, just saying.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kilo4sure: 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
lalla89:
Good house
Please some help me out what are the tendencies of getting visa for someone that have HND and still going for BSC in germany and he is above 30. please house I need ur help
It has been said that age is not a barrier for admission, but I think he should be prepared to explain to the VO at the embassy why he's going for Bsc at that age, that's my own perspective though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.