Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (995112 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by cityboyxx: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
kilo4sure:

Very Very possible.
Bros, have u seen or witness any dat hav secured B.sc admission wit 3rd class +SSCE.

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Dam12:
Thanks ma'am God bless smiley
uwc
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
dolpaz:

It will end in praise bro..

Delay is not denial, whenever its coming late, its coming big !!!

Thanks baba. Yes oooooo. It will surely end in praise
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by honourableseyi: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
cityboyxx:
Bros, have u seen or witness any dat hav secured B.sc admission wit 3rd class +SSCE.

Believe in God, yw shall be established and believe in His prophet ye shall prosper. I I CHRONICLE 20:20. Write IELTS and make sure you score 6 and above. You are good to go. Don't wait till he sees someone that has gotten it before

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2015
Good day everyone, I come again with another question. I intend to take my wife with me to Germany, but we are not yet legally married and will legalized our marriage by march next yr. I asking that if i include her in my application for visa/residence permit, it will not cause a problem for us. please any suggestion and advice is welcome. please please. I need you advice
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by worry359(m): 9:06am On Dec 13, 2015
namebdis4:
Good day everyone, I come again with another question. I intend to take my wife with me to Germany, but we are not yet legally married and will legalized our marriage by march next yr. I asking that if i include her in my application for visa/residence permit, it will not cause a problem for us. please any suggestion and advice is welcome. please please. I need you advice
You have posted the same rubbish for every country that you can see!
I think that you are a little boy just dreaming with no wife and no money for travel!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2015
Bros why are you talking like this na. I am not a boy and i am serious about. The reason why i post like this is because i need to get a general advice on this issue. I am serious about it. the truth is i wish to study in Belgium and i hold an admission already so get a suggestion from any of the schengen country will look concrete. I am sorry if posting like this make you angry. please forgive me and please help me in this matter. thanks for understanding. Please dn't be offended
worry359:

You have posted the same rubbish for every country that you can see!
I think that you are a little boy just dreaming with no wife and no money for travel!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2015
hadassaheke:

uwc
Daughter, I hope you received my reply? Be a good geh, eh!
cityboyxx:
IF you apply smartly and correctly, it's possible. I have close friends who are living testimonies, currently breathing the German air.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by willy2000(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2015
Eke40seven:

IF you apply smartly and correctly, it's possible. I have close friends who are living testimonies, currently breathing the German air.

Mr EKE.. i will arrest you if you don't take your time.................. cool cool
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by hadassaheke(f): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Eke40seven:

yes Dad, I did........tnx I'll try n not disappoint you.......I really appreciate......God bless ya n be good too......

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
willy2000:

Mr EKE.. i will arrest you if you don't take your time.................. cool cool
Mr. Officer, Whats my crime? Do i have the right to remain silent?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hi everyone! Is there anyone here who wants to send his/her docs to germany this week or in the next few days? If there is,pls do pm me so that we could send together and share the cost.... PS: if you're travelling to germo anytime soon,you can also help with the docs... A blessed week ahead.. Thanks...... Modified
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Galads(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
stevemims:
Hi everyone! Is there anyone here who wants to send his/her docs to germany this week or in the next few days? If there is,pls do pm me so that we could send together and share the cost.... PS: if you're travelling to germo anytime soon,you can also help with the docs... A blessed week ahead.. Thanks.
chairman how u doing and where have you being. Long time no hear
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Galads:
chairman how u doing and where have you being. Long time no hear
My oga i dey o..... How are you sir? I dey where you put me boss.. How that end?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by LordSlytherin: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
stevemims:
Hi everyone! Is there anyone here who wants to send his/her docs to germany this week or in the next few days? If there is,pls do pm me so that we could send together and share the cost.... PS: if you're travelling to germo anytime soon,you can also help with the docs... A blessed week ahead.. Thanks.

Sent a message
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by karaye: 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pls how do I apply for tourist visa to Germany,what are the procedures.tnks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 1:25am On Dec 14, 2015
karaye:
Pls how do I apply for tourist visa to Germany,what are the procedures.tnks

Read the thread backward and you can use google to search. i believe you will get what you are looking for there.
#no more spoon feeding

My 2 Dirhams
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by chulo: 7:00am On Dec 14, 2015
correctguy0900:

Well, i would say that i was really frustrated especially when i saw that the people who also came for interview with me, were giving their visas, but mine was experiencing something unusual. Finally my visa didn´t come for the winter session and my enrollment deadline was over. worst still, my 8040 euros was hanging in the deutsche bank for almost six months. I went to the embassy to find a way to get my money back as soon as possible but the visa officer was unusually friendly when she noticed that i was diplomatically aggressive. she advised me to quickly find schools for summer intake and once i have my admission, that it sure gonna be fast this time. That was encouraging to me so i gathered some nerves and started looking for my studies from almost all German universities in the Summer session. But God so kind, i found a school quickly, applied, got the admission, booked an appointment in which case the interview appointment was just in three days, went for it, got my visa after 19 days. hahaha...
Overall, i would have to say that God was so kind to me, because all hope was almost gone. Now i study at Uni Frankfurt.
Thanks ya´ll for the advise you gave then also.
I wrote this in a hurry, currently in the library to fix my books before the weekend fun starts.

Hi, did you withdraw your application first & then reapply?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by dprinz99(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2015
Good am my ogas
pls I need ur help
I posted abt missing my appoimnt last week n I hv tried to rebook
Bt its not possible
I send them a mail and the reply wasn't encouraging
I plan to call them today Bt I need ur advice n opinion
I hv barely less Dan a Month to my resumption n u know wat DAT means
pls I want to know if any one has a close tie with DAT lady DAT gives appointment,can any1 who knows her or any one in d embassy help me?
pls I beg u
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by babanila(m): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2015
Good morning All,
Please is there anyone in Lagos sending his/her document to Uni-assist this week should pm me.
Thanks.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2015
chulo:

Hi, did you withdraw your application first & then reapply?
.that was exactly what I did to be safe
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jiggytutu: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2015
correctguy0900:

.that was exactly what I did to be safe
Wàs it because of the school you àpplied to in winter initially that caused your not being issued visa for winter or what? If not why did you chose to apply to other schools instead for summer, when you could have deferred your admission to summer.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
jiggytutu:

Wàs it because of the school you àpplied to in winter initially that caused your not being issued visa for winter or what? If not why did you chose to apply to other schools instead for summer, when you could have deferred your admission to summer.

most schools here only give admission once and cannot be differed. the problem was that the foreign office didn't decide on my visa before enrollment deadline in my school. I had to withdraw the visa. my school program was not also having summer intake hence my quick search for other schools where I can have summer admission since winter was too far to wait for
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by LeoCruz: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
correctguy0900:

most schools here only give admission once and cannot be differed. the problem was that the foreign office didn't decide on my visa before enrollment deadline in my school. I had to withdraw the visa. my school program was not also having summer intake hence my quick search for other schools where I can have summer admission since winter was too far to wait for

that was a good thing u did for ur self. now please bros I have question. I applied for visa last winter, but I was denied reasons being that "they doubt my serious intention and my purpose of travel, hence further prerequisites have not been recieved for visa approval" that was just the reason in short form. now I decided not to appeal, due to my resumption date was close. am expecting admission for summer. please will this affect my new visa application if I apply with fresh admission letter?. I applied before with a B.sc admission , in applied biology, but now am going for masters in IT engineering related courses cos I studied electrical engineering. please advise me.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by jpride(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Please can someone tell me what to expect in German visa interview!!!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
LeoCruz:

that was a good thing u did for ur self. now please bros I have question. I applied for visa last winter, but I was denied reasons being that "they doubt my serious intention and my purpose of travel, hence further prerequisites have not been recieved for visa approval" that was just the reason in short form. now I decided not to appeal, due to my resumption date was close. am expecting admission for summer. please will this affect my new visa application if I apply with fresh admission letter?. I applied before with a B.sc admission , in applied biology, but now am going for masters in IT engineering related courses cos I studied electrical engineering. please advise me.

Since you already have the experience about the interview questions, i suggest you blend yourself well this time. You just have to give a convincing answer on your purpose of going to study. i think the most important question to them. Once you convince them this time, i believe you won´t have a problem in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by LordSlytherin: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
I know it has been mentioned here and I'm sorry for doing this. But please I need to mail an enquiry to the embassy is this the mail to use (rk-visa105@lago.diplo.de) if not which is ?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by stevemims(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
LordSlytherin:
I know it has been mentioned here and I'm sorry for doing this. But please I need to mail an enquiry to the embassy is this the mail to use (rk-visa105@lago.diplo.de) if not which is ?
Yea, i think you can use that too.. Do contact me about what we discussed.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by LeoCruz: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
correctguy0900:

Since you already have the experience about the interview questions, i suggest you blend yourself well this time. You just have to give a convincing answer on your purpose of going to study. i think the most important question to them. Once you convince them this time, i believe you won´t have a problem in Jesus name. Amen.

A big Amen to that. thanks a lot my brother...God bless us all
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by takeastep: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2015
Hello guys. Hope you are all good?

Blocked account document signed and submitted at the embassy since 17th of November and no sign of account details yet.

What's the way forward?

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.