Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum (6711 Views)

Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by gifttracy(f): 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
This guy keep doing this,whenever he comes visiting.He takes it to be a joke.
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Hazardd(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
i can sense that you like it.

So you kept it well for him to be hiting it

7 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by saaedlee: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2015
How old are you?

Not minding if you say or not, Buh that guy might be a pervert in the making! Tell you elder sister bout it

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by gifttracy(f): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
this dude is really a big guy,I Dnt know how to tell him off
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
gifttracy:
when next he does that, with a shout and if posible a slap tell him to get his perverted hands off ur Bum. That should solve the problem.
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
gifttracy:

Shut the Bleep up, you gat nothing useful to say, you just sat down and made this shit up, to get uncessary attention, may lucifer forgive u.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by tope24(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
gifttracy:

Thank goodness. Don't worry, it will still be a joke until you find yourself in his bed nake.d and a few months later, you start spitting and vomitting all over the place.
give the Niccur a double morosonto and thunder slap when next he does that.

thank me later
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by delishpot: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
tope24:

Thank goodness. Don't worry, it will still be a joke until you find yourself in his bed nake.d and a few months later, you start spitting and vomitting all over the place.

thank me later

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2015
Is it normal to kill yourself? undecided
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by jmoore(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Ask your parents, Ask your mother first before you ask your father.
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by dasrackhor(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2015
gifttracy:
open dat thing make e do so dat e go be joke too...na still u go open anoda topic saying OMG he rape me frm joke...

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by dre11(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2015
gifttracy:

And what did you take it has
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by gifttracy(f): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Shut the Bleep up, you gat nothing useful to say, you just sat down and made this shit up, to get uncessary attention, may lucifer forgive u.
noticed

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by PHAYOL81: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2015
bedroom game in d making.Let him keep'i up by his persistenc or u help 'im on by ur indefference. Gud luck.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Djicemob: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Dude wants a thr33some. tongue

BTW OP do you have a bigger bum than your sister?
Infact pics or i dont believe it... angry

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by ebosse(m): 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hazardd:
i can sense that you like it.

So you kept it well for him to be hiting it

Hahahahaha... Sooooo True!!!

Just imagine my brother GF grabbing my balls!... I'm not a violent person but I'm pretty sure I'll react in a way such that she wouldn't dare come close to me ever again.

All these Girls pretending to feel guilty for things they clearly Love... GTFOH!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Djicemob: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

Exactly my thoughts,everybody wanna make frontpage cos it has been scientifically proven that if you open silly threads like this you might make frontpage.She might be fantasizing on her sisters boyfriend hitting her azz and voila inspiration came for a silly thread.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
gifttracy:
& you Are How old?
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by chelseabmw(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lol some ladies tho

I want to ask you one question

What do you want us to do for you now?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Enegod(m): 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2015
gifttracy:
*spanks her yansh* angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Missmossy(f): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Buhahahahaha grin cheesy this is so damn amusing!

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Hazardd(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
ebosse:

Hahahahaha... Sooooo True!!!

Just imagine my brother GF grabbing my balls!... I'm not a violent person but I'm pretty sure I'll react in a way such that she wouldn't dare come close to me ever again.

All these Girls pretending to feel guilty for things they clearly Love... GTFOH!!
lol,you are there
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by JoeCutie(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
tope24:

thank me later
Which Niccur sef?

You give her any niccur?
There's NO niccur!!!

Goan ask Chimamanda Adichie how she started making up stories when she was in Kindergarten. That's exactly what we have here. This is even worse.

She made this up after drinking sugar-less ogi & plantain fried with water. undecided

He's been touching your bum which you don't like & you haven't done anything.... We all know girls, and we know what they can do! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
I imagined him slapping your ass cheeks and you laughing off... running away saying; "stop jaw".

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by tpiaP: 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by jnrbayano(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2015
Is like you normally put something with inscription "smack me" on while around him.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by mirexxx(f): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
its not normal. and u kept it going on 4 long if he lyk mek he tall reach iroko tree i go slap am. nawa u sha

maybe she likes it

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by swagdopey: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
It is normal for him to slap u. Just keep setting it well for him, who knows maybe he will get tired in future..

Sisters boyfriend(AKA Iroko tree-Big guy): where is ur sister?

Gifttracy: she is in her room, lemme go nd call her..

(Sisters boyfrend den slaps her on her bum)

Gifttracy: oooooo.. Pls stop it jor, u knw I don't lyk it. She den opens her 32 and keeps smiling for d guy.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Rapaltar(m): 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2015
Yes it is...

Are u happy nw??

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by gifttracy(f): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
just need the right way to let him know I Dnt appreciate it,without insulting him and also keep the closeness, see this pipu oo una want mk I slap guy wey the drop beta cash abi?
Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
gifttracy:
just need the right way to let him know I Dnt appreciate it,without insulting him and also keep the closeness, see this pipu oo una want mk I slap guy wey the drop beta cash abi?
Girl for this trash u just typed now, u suppose pay back my data. Which kind level of stupidity. some girls and money sha.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum by ITbomb(m): 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
The question was, "how old are you?"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Do You Prefer Introverted Ladies To Extroverted Ones? / CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? / Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.