Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. (2756 Views)

NwaAmaikpe Matter Don Reach Headquarters / Ghanaian Girl Under Fire On Twitter For Saying These About Her Boyfriend & Girls / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. by drmikeadams(m): 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2015
........I fear these dayz..
Re: Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. by boboLIL(m): 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dos bitchesssssss aint loyal
Re: Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin d guy sef na Adelaboo

angry angry angry angry see as e serve sisters round table like 4square meal na wa o

I need to av a bvn number for my bf to protect him from unforseen circumstances

2 Likes

Re: Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. by Cutehector(m): 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
grin
Re: Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. by drmikeadams(m): 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2015
halfrica:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin d guy sef na Adelaboo

angry angry angry angry see as e serve sisters round table like 4square meal na wa o

I need to av a bvn number for my bf to protect him from unforseen circumstances
?...Berra do oo....
Re: Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2015
drmikeadams:
?...Berra do oo....

grin grin grin grin my nigaa tongue

All ur enemies on nl wee chop ban before d end of d year!!!!!!!
Re: Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. by 3Dee(m): 12:04am On Nov 10, 2015
Why should the bf sleep with his gf's sister. angryangry
Dem use dat thing do am cheesy
Re: Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. by Exponental(m): 12:46am On Nov 10, 2015
drmikeadams:
........I fear these dayz..
e don teeey.....!
Re: Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 10, 2015
Just four words put together and it becomes a topic. Smh
Re: Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. by drmikeadams(m): 1:17am On Nov 10, 2015
halfrica:

grin grin grin grin my nigaa tongue

All ur enemies on nl wee chop ban before d end of d year!!!!!!!
grin amen
Re: Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. by abiolasogey(m): 2:23am On Nov 10, 2015
Lol,, Bi**hes aint smilin,,,na joke u call am wen chris brown sing Thes ho*s aint loyal
Re: Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. by itskinglee(m): 5:14am On Nov 10, 2015
What a useless thread angry
Re: Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. by MathsChic(f): 5:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Where's the story?
Re: Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. by fullstreets: 5:58am On Nov 10, 2015
Variety is d spice of d vagina life.
Re: Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 10, 2015
Girls discuss with their friends and sisters how good their men are in bed; how they bang them until they remember the name of their village in their former life. How they lavish them with gifts, the several sweet names they call them during and after seexx, or even before... And several other things. Sometimes the people listening are in dire need of one or several of these things and you expect them to do nothing about it? C'mon grow up! Everyone like better things. Ladies, Stop squeaking about your secret romance in public and your man won't be a public asset.
Meanwhile, see my signature to get paid just for browsing.
Re: Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. by drmikeadams(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Fit2Rule:
Girls discuss with their friends and sisters how good their men are in bed; how they bang them until they remember the name of their village in their former life. How they lavish them with gifts, the several sweet names they call them during and after seexx, or even before... And several other things. Sometimes the people listening are in dire need of one or several of these things and you expect them to do nothing about it? C'mon grow up! Everyone like better things. Ladies, Stop squeaking about your secret romance in public and your man won't be a public asset.
Meanwhile, see my signature to get paid just for browsing.
grin grin mehn in dis particular case,the guy is a womanizer...every bory for hood know am ,even the two sisters know coupled with his arrogance and pride..if I no exaggerate em don bang more than 100 girls na understatement..I know what am saying...
Re: Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. by Richardonald(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
drmikeadams:
grin grin mehn in dis particular case,the guy is a womanizer...every bory for hood know am ,even the two sisters know coupled with his arrogance and pride..if I no exaggerate em don bang more than 100 girls na understatement..I know what am saying...
na so women they cheap.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Boo/bae Was The Lyrics To A Song, What Song Would It Be? / Five Things You Will Notice If Your Woman Just Had Sex With Another Man / See How A Nairalander Is Saving For A Car To Gift His GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.