Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo (41669 Views)

Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) / Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him / Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by gameboy727(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bruce Willis things. That guy try o
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
Brave Alhaji
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by adesegun121(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Very Very Urgent Needed

Sex: strictly Male

Send Ur C.v to: engr.ayyub@gmail.com

Contact No: 08085310359

PH Branch : 608, ikwerre road by mcc second gate bus-stop rumuigbo Port Harcourt, River State..

The company are major importer of building materials.. Such as ; stone coated roofing tiles,Doors,floor tiles,sanitary wares and so on

company website.. Www.batlanbuildingmaterial.com or www.batlanroof.com

BATLAN WE CARE FOR YOUR ROOF!!!
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
mmsen:
Berettas are Italian.

Nothing 'English' about them - not even the name.

How very true. They are NOT even made under licence in England!

Good story though!
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by cole265(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
See what GEJ has done. ...

Sai BUHARY/ Osinbajo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by killercute16(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:
same thing I did in Miami 3weeks ago

Two stvpid robbers came to my flat to rob. When they knocked, I hid behind the door and asked my brother to open the door for them. As soon as they were inside, one of them pointed his gun at him.
I removed my double edged axe to divide his head.
The other one ran away leaving his bag that contains about $75,000 grin

No be today na. wink
Super Cool,nice....Oya come and tell me anoda one
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by baybeeboi: 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
before before Ibin d hear say ''it takes a thief to catch a thief''
but now...............
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by flexing11(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
u are good,kill all de robbers,,,,get ric* a*d die tr*i*g,
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by babavik: 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2015
rambo 9ja version

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Afroconnect: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Every human has a right to self defence.

Nigerians should be allowed to buy guns,if this happens we will see the rate of home invasions drop...this is very important and is something we must advocate for. Guns don't kill people,people kill people.
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by ignis: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
eightsin:
Alhaji for just brush them the first time them block am not waiting till they shot him

Easier said than done.

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by 2scorehigh(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2015
So you see my son, lack of money is the root of all evil.
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by killercute16(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
priscaoge:
That guy deserves a National award....Can u imagine, after receiving two gun shots,he Still had d courage to crush the bastard. It's only God that saved him. Those amu rubbers wicked no b small angry angry
900k is at stake here
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by major466(m): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
See what happens to criminals? Crime doesn't pay.

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by SisiNini(f): 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

Two stvpid robbers came to my flat to rob. When they knocked, I hid behind the door and asked my brother to open the door for them. As soon as they were inside, one of them pointed his gun at him.

No be today na. wink

Yeahh, ur story is similar to mine... I could remember d day some thieves came to our house... They had to break d door open cos my dad insisted dat no one shud open d door for them... Unknown to them, my dad decided to hide behind d door...

When d first thief tried to enter through d broken door, my dad jux smashed his head with an iron rod... He fainted immediately...

The other thieves ran away and left their weapons ooo... D one dat fainted was still unconscious till the police arrived after so many hours...

Whenever I remember dat incident, I always laugh... It was God dat saved us... My Dad tried sha...

5 Likes

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
Afroconnect:
Every human has a right to self defence.

Nigerians should be allowed to buy guns,if this happens we will see the rate of home invasions drop...this is very important and is something we must advocate for. Guns don't kill people,people kill people.

How very true. You will end up like America with a massive increase in gun crime. Better to focus on improving your society. Difficult yes but more guns is not the answer.

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Daniel058(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
KEI!!! I like am pho dis alhaji grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
AutosBay:
Nice one Alhaji, hope you have treated your leg sha, thumbs up.

You should have just given them the money because now you are living on borrowed time. The robber who fled will bid his time and kill you or your loved ones and there will be no police to help you when you need them
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
For Niija na him u kill....me I see say na the part 1 be dis..maybe part 2 u go turn muderer..na naija we dey
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by omosefeeguaibor(f): 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
People they call alhaji when it comess to money can be so wicked first time I'm commenting it sure feels good
angry
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Kimoni: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin englishsmart, you will not kee somebody ooooo

I don laugh tire
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Reference(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

No be today na. wink

.....so who....is Crocket and who is Tubbs......
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Goodquestion(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
He has trade his life for money. Mat his soul rest in peace. AMEN!!!
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by notoriousbabe: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
YES, BUHARI IS SICK; AND SO AM I

Nigerians and their infinite capacity for facile propaganda. I wake up this morning and what I see all over social media is some poor taste, childish diagnosis of Major General Buhari as being sick.

Well, I agree. I agree that Buhari is sick. I am sick, too. Any Nigerian who is not sick is not sick because he or she is incurably sick. We are all sick. And we should be sick. So, yes,...

...Buhari is sick of the monumental corruption that has become institutionalized in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of the incompetence of a government that cannot protect the lives and properties of its citizens;

...Buhari is sick of the lack of a sense of urgency in the circles of government in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has placed itself on permanent reverse gear;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has left itself naked as it is raped dry by vagabonds in power;

...Buhari is sick of a youth population without jobs;

...Buhari is sick of a country where university education has become comparable to 8th grade competence in advanced civilizations;

...Buhari is sick of a country where roads are death traps;

...Buhari is sick of a country where people go into political offices near poor, but turn stupendously wealthy overnight;

...Buhari is sick of a country where education is priced beyond the reach of the common masses;

...Buhari is sick of a country where $20 Billion (possibly $40 Billion) of public fund develops legs and walks away, its whereabouts knowingly unknown;

...Buhari is sick of watching the country he loves ranked at the bottom of corruption index by Transparency International

Buhari is sick of a country that earns billions of dollars in oil revenue, yet has not a single functional oil refinery;

...Buhari is sick of a country where government has bowed to the dictates of power generator cabals in a conspiracy that ensures perpetual darkness;

...Buhari is sick of a country where senators and congressmen earn more than the president of the United States of America;

...Buhari is sick of a country where soldiers are so demoralized to confront a ragtag Boko Haram terror sect;

...Buhari is sick of a country where convicted looters are pardoned and fast tracked for senate positions;

...Buhari is sick of a country where life expectancy is among the lowest in the world;

...Buhari is sick of a country that is on international news for all the wrong reasons;

So, yes, Buhari is sick; and so am I.

Question is why is Jonathan not sick as well? Why has Jonathan remained healthy in the face of all the above-listed filth and diseases? Question is why is not every Nigerian sick of all the social maladies and existential outbreaks? It is a time to be sick, my friends. Buhari is; I am. Are you?

Let's all get sick of where and how Nigeria is. Let's get real sick. And the sicker we are, the healthier we are going to be. Let's schedule a doctor's visit on February 14. Let's not forget our health insurance card (voter card) as we go for this February appointment. We need to feel better. But until February 14, let's feel sick...

...Real sick!..............VITUS OZOKE is resident in the US and a Proff.. @ Salisbury University.

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

No be today na. wink
chai,dis lie cn kill satan

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by gracianonn(f): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
James Bond
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by miqos02(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
thank God for his life
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by thecommunist(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
voltron:

You should have just given them the money because now you are living on borrowed time. The robber who fled will bid his time and kill you or your loved ones and there will be no police to help you when you need them
read the story well, he wanted to give them the money and would have given it to them too, but they kept on shooting him. it was after the second shot that he knew he had to do something else they would kill him anyway. he had to do something to save his own life.
killercute16:
900k is at stake here
nope. 900k was not as at stake as his life. if they hadnt kept on shooting him, he would have given them the money.

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by ATM2: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29893975][/quote]This happened in september last year @ airport junction close to the bridge that connects the old road to the express.
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Missmossy(f): 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sharp man grin nice one!

2 Likes

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2015
endy4oxide:
Movie title ::::: the brave ALHAJI. grin

Coming soon!!!!!!!!
no.... It should be named "ALHAJI BAUER" then underneath it will be written "He is brave, Daring and pain is his might" grin grin grin e go sell well....

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
how was he shot twice on the leg, when he was inside the vehicle? kinda brave tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) / Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Fish At Work, Puts It Inside His Trouser (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.