Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo (41671 Views)

Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) / Danfo Driver Kills Armed Robber Who Robbed Him / Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by piagetskinner(m): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Where's nollywood?? Heres an already written script 4 u to cofy
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Truckpusher(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
This is a classical case of the hunter becoming the hunted.
Nigerians should take a cue from this man,bad people are humans and they are more afraid than you because they are on the offensive ,a little bravery ,carefulness and defiance could turn the table in your favor.However ,if you've been cornered badly especially with family members around I will suggest you keep your cool, but if it is obvious that they are determined to kill you just do something because criminals hates surprises.

Once again, well done Mr Alhaji for this your uncommon bravery.
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
priscaoge:
That guy deserves a National award....Can u imagine, after receiving two gun shots,he Still had d courage to crush the bastard. It's only God that saved him. Those amu rubbers wicked no b small angry angry

National award ke¿ undecided
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by femikay149(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
who goes to rob with his identity card..

lol dumb

thank God for the alhaji
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wow. So brave cheesy Nice one Alhaji. smiley
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Burger01(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:
same thing I did in Miami 3weeks ago

Two stvpid robbers came to my flat to rob. When they knocked, I hid behind the door and asked my brother to open the door for them. As soon as they were inside, one of them pointed his gun at him.
I removed my double edged axe to divide his head.
The other one ran away leaving his bag that contains about $75,000 grin

No be today na. wink
Ogbeni, did you go to church today? Small small with your lies abeg.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by souljaboi51(m): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

Two stvpid robbers came to my flat to rob. When they knocked, I hid behind the door and asked my brother to open the door for them. As soon as they were inside, one of them pointed his gun at him.

No be today na. wink
please continue, this story cannot end like dis na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by slap1(m): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
I don't understand... They got his leg from the back of the car?
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by englishmart(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
priscaoge:

English English cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....Bia wetin u come do d money cos na half gist u yarn so cheesy cheesy
I put am for my account grin
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by souljaboi51(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
slap1:
I don't understand... They got his leg from the back of the car?
i dont gerrit either undecided
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by tollytexy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

No be today na. wink

i don watch the movie before joor.. That was super story part 4 Starring jacky chan and Oga Bello

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Nice tale

Reminds me of a Russian guy...and father of four , whose house was raided by four thugs. Out of the four...three did not make it out alive, and one had to run for his life....

Bro gist me abeg were I go c d full story
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Ilekeh(f): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nissan Pathfinder Sport Utility Vehicle

This is a great car, I'm telling you!

Nice!!
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Ilekeh(f): 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
priscaoge:
That guy deserves a National award....Can u imagine, after receiving two gun shots,he Still had d courage to crush the bastard. It's only God that saved him. Those amu rubbers wicked no b small angry angry

A national award?

For what?

O.M.G
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by rashygenius: 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

No be today na. wink
this is super story....

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by xtervaganza(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

No be today na. wink
Hahahhahahahah you this guy don craze finish grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Jobyruz(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

No be today na. wink
eeh bros u can lie oo!shocked

2 Likes

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by piagetskinner(m): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

No be today na. wink
Stop playing GTA

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by iamord(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2015
He should have done a shmurda on them.. Crushing them all
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by PrinxPeera(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

No be today na. wink
LIE-NUS.. woman wrapper like. Na people like us fit do dat kind tin u here?

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Ninilowo(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
Lesson 1: Never try to stop a vehicle by double crossing it with a bike cos any fellow reading this will take you to be a robber, crush you to death and refer to this story.
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

No be today na. wink

The devil is a liar learner

2 Likes

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by creepsyme(f): 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
God was fully on his side.
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29893975][/quote]

Why does this story sound inconsistent?

How does an armed man shoot at the legs of a driver from the outside. And twice at that.

A guy shot twice will quite likely not have the strength to pull a car in reverse and then put in back in drive and then lift his leg to use the brakes and accelerator respectively.
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

No be today na. wink
Chisox! i need to to see a pinshure of that tripple-edged axe stained with blood in miami or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thank God the Alhaji's name wasn't mentioned because the armed robber on the run could come back for him on a revenge mission. I'm sure the guy sef dey NL

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by VivaLaFrans: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
He's very brave.... But did the other man escape without being caught in that area?
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by annibro(f): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
englishmart:

No be today na. wink

Hehehehehe..... Typical Naija man go do dis kind tin sins 3wks ago con keep quiet? Haba!! D whole world 4 hear na cheesy grin
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by mechanics(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2015
D man na action man, he has bin watching action film since.
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by hycebee(m): 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
That was a very lucky escape. Guys, don't try this if you are faced with a similar situation. You might not be as lucky as Alhaji.

He should have made use of bank transfer. It's not always safe to handle large amount of cash. I personally try as much as possible to avoid making huge cash withdrawals.

1 Like

Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Attahiru87(m): 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
This lies don make me won Sleep. Gud nyt peeps. shocked
Re: Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
notoriousbabe:
YES, BUHARI IS SICK; AND SO AM I

Nigerians and their infinite capacity for facile propaganda. I wake up this morning and what I see all over social media is some poor taste, childish diagnosis of Major General Buhari as being sick.

Well, I agree. I agree that Buhari is sick. I am sick, too. Any Nigerian who is not sick is not sick because he or she is incurably sick. We are all sick. And we should be sick. So, yes,...

...Buhari is sick of the monumental corruption that has become institutionalized in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of the incompetence of a government that cannot protect the lives and properties of its citizens;

...Buhari is sick of the lack of a sense of urgency in the circles of government in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has placed itself on permanent reverse gear;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has left itself naked as it is raped dry by vagabonds in power;

...Buhari is sick of a youth population without jobs;

...Buhari is sick of a country where university education has become comparable to 8th grade competence in advanced civilizations;

...Buhari is sick of a country where roads are death traps;

...Buhari is sick of a country where people go into political offices near poor, but turn stupendously wealthy overnight;

...Buhari is sick of a country where education is priced beyond the reach of the common masses;

...Buhari is sick of a country where $20 Billion (possibly $40 Billion) of public fund develops legs and walks away, its whereabouts knowingly unknown;

...Buhari is sick of watching the country he loves ranked at the bottom of corruption index by Transparency International

Buhari is sick of a country that earns billions of dollars in oil revenue, yet has not a single functional oil refinery;

...Buhari is sick of a country where government has bowed to the dictates of power generator cabals in a conspiracy that ensures perpetual darkness;

...Buhari is sick of a country where senators and congressmen earn more than the president of the United States of America;

...Buhari is sick of a country where soldiers are so demoralized to confront a ragtag Boko Haram terror sect;

...Buhari is sick of a country where convicted looters are pardoned and fast tracked for senate positions;

...Buhari is sick of a country where life expectancy is among the lowest in the world;

...Buhari is sick of a country that is on international news for all the wrong reasons;

So, yes, Buhari is sick; and so am I.

Question is why is Jonathan not sick as well? Why has Jonathan remained healthy in the face of all the above-listed filth and diseases? Question is why is not every Nigerian sick of all the social maladies and existential outbreaks? It is a time to be sick, my friends. Buhari is; I am. Are you?

Let's all get sick of where and how Nigeria is. Let's get real sick. And the sicker we are, the healthier we are going to be. Let's schedule a doctor's visit on February 14. Let's not forget our health insurance card (voter card) as we go for this February appointment. We need to feel better. But until February 14, let's feel sick...

...Real sick!..............VITUS OZOKE is resident in the US and a Proff.. @ Salisbury University.

Chai! After all this your rambling and noise making, you got only 1 like....isn't that a sign of what is to come on the 14th of Failbuhari? Almost everyone knows buhari has already lost the elections. The earlier you get it into your brain the better for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

X-Boys Brutalize FUTO Student Wrongly Accused Of Stealing (Photos) / Thief Set Ablaze In Korina, Benue State By Angry Youths (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Fish At Work, Puts It Inside His Trouser (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.