Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

The Real Story: Fraternity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Story: Fraternity (7443 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / The Real Story... Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
There has been alot of stories about cultism,fraternity,etc. some are true while others are false.
I'm here to tell my story as an active member of THE BLACK MOVEMENT.

All what I'm going to write here are exactly how activities are carried out and if you feel otherwise,let me know.

No insults please.
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2015
My name is TOBI ADAMS,i am a cultist and this is my story.

..........................................................................................

Tobe,always remember to pray and read your bible please. and don't forget where you're coming from,how me and your dad are struggling to make ends meet;mum said.while I get ready to travel to school and embrace back my absolute freedom. Dad wasn't around,he traveled to Ghana for business reasons.
As i sat in the bus,i reminiscing about tales of campus life most especially the ones about cultism. I never could understand why a human being will have the mind to take the life of another for no good reason.

Driver abeg na the next bus stop i go drop oh! no forget. We got to the bus stop,i came down and started trekking down to my lodge which wasn't far from where the bus dropped me.
Ha! Tobe don come back sha i think say em go stay extra 2weeks,one of my lodgemate said as i shake them and walk to my room.
It was a normal one room selfcon,well furnished based on student level(home theater,wall t.v,laptop,foam,etc). The room was still clean as i did tidy it before traveling to Lagos and i never forget to close the windows.

Lying on my bed feeling tired,that's when it dawn on me that 200level is about to start and I'm yet to join any fraternity.remembering how ASUU strike made me miss the opportunity of belonging in 100level even after paying the required fee.i was suppose to go to ABSU by January of 2004 so as to undergo the initiation and become an AYE but nigeria and its university strike killed my plan.

You see,universities are known as temple( T ) and temple can only be open or functional when the university as well is on(fully functioning).That was why i couldn't join then.

Just as i was thinking of what to do,my phone started ringing,i looked at the caller-id and it was spako. Spako was a 300level student who i was helping out in some of his carryover courses.

Spako: padi howfr?

Me : Baba,ur boy just dey oh!

Spako: kalmdown,you self na oga. U don comeback school?

Me: yes,i just enter my lodge na na self.

Spako: correct guy,abeg make we try see 2moro. One mumu lecturer go give me F sha!
Try make we see 2moro make i give you the course title n code incase.u knw as e dey go na.

Me: Baba,no wahala..i go call u by 2pm 2moro.

Spako: correct guy,no jonz oh. ...•cuts call•

As i was wondering if it's compulsory that this guy make fail every semester,i slept off.
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Is this a sexcapedes I likes sex stories o if notbe sex tori make I pack my snacks commot your thread mr cultist
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Sail on..
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
samflexxy:
Is this a sexcapedes I likes sex stories o if notbe sex tori make I pack my snacks commot your thread mr cultist

it's not a sex story...just a short story you might find no interest in.

NinoBrown888:
Sail on..

Alryt
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by alberto2k(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hope peeping is not tresspassing?

Cuz me don pack my slippers and I want to do an Usain BOLT sad
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2015
The next day was a monday and I woke up with the intention of cleaning my room,visiting some friends and also calling spako in regards to his regular wahala.
After bathing i put on my new burberry black chinos,a white chase deer polo before putting on my white t.m starched shirt and a cobbler made shoe.
I locked my door and left for strolling,then it occurred to me that i should see spako first before going to see my friends. I called spako

Me: Baba,howfr? abeg we fit see now because i fit no get chance later in the day oh!

Spako: ok no wahala....shey u know wer dem dey call 7up? Come der i dey wait for you...•cuts call•

7up was a place meant for only members of the black movement,non members are strictly warned to stay off. Even the school security had no power in that area,the police,anti-cult,etc don't bother them.it was as if they signed an agreement.

As i walk down to 7up different thoughts came to my mind; is spako a member? If not what is he doing there? Or em want make them obtain me?
I got to 7up and peeped first just to be 100% safe and sure,that was when i saw spako. He was sitting with some guys drinking and talking to them as if he was giving them advise or instructions.
Immediately i stepped in, one of the guy rushed to where i was standing shouting;
Who u be?
I say who b this man?
U be SM(strong man)?
That was when spako turned around, saw that it was me and said to the guy;
Wire,leave am
Na jew em b
Na bloodly civilian
But na my guy..free am

Tobe,come siddon with me make we align.
I sat with him and he told me to order for any drink i want. I told the woman selling to bring a bottle of cold small stout. Spako looked at me and said;this one way u order for black bottle,anyway na your choice sha.
The woman brought the drink and i started drinking my alcohol.
Spako brought out a piece of paper from his pocket and gave to me. i opened and saw that two different course were written on it,then i said.

Me: na two course dey here na

Spako: yes,but na d same lecturer dey handle d two courses. And stop to dey call me Baba like say i be babalawo..call me s.p instead.

Me: ok..no Shiit

I drank up and left the place enroute to my friend's lodge.
While walking,i was talking to myself..so spako na senior man for black movement fraternity! Nawa oh! Dis one na blessing in disguise sha..

I got to my friend's lodge, entered and went straight to his room,knocked and entered but was met with different faces both known and unknown...i had to shake hands with all of them(boys and shaking of hands self) before looking for where to sit.
My guy brought out some drinks and we started gisting from girls,to money,to academics,some of which I can't even remember. And then I left for my lodge
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2015
The night was cold,nepa were at their very best in withholding power.
After eating I waited for sleep to come but it refused as if we were quarreling like APC and PDP. With thoughts of what happened today at 7up kept the sleep at a greater distance from me as think of the best way to tell spako about my desire.

Spako: hello tobi howfr? This one u dey call me by this time of the day,waytn happen?

Me: spako...sorry s.p...e get waytin I wn reason u.

Spako: waytn b dat? Y u come dey stammer na?

Me: I fit see you tomorrow? E get matter way I wn reason u sha.

Spako: ok,I go dey etf hall around 10am. Come der make we align......•cuts call•

I made up my mind to go straight to the point about what I wanted when I see him tomorrow.

It was morning and I had lecture by 8am which I attended but left the hall immediately it was 9:45am,headed for etf hall.
Spako sighted me first and started calling my name of which i quickly responded and went straight to him.

Spako: guy waytn u say u wn reason me self?

Me: s.p....i wn join.

Immediately he dragged me by my hand and took me to a less populated place.

Spako: guy u say u wn join. Waytn u wn join?

Me: seriously s.p, i wn join the black movement. D tin don dey my mind since but person to reason d mata to i no see(then i told him about d absu issue).

Spako: naxo,i bn wn reason u dey mata as u come 7up order for stout but i just shun. E dey smell for body u no fit hide am. Krf knw em children and them must come around.
He told me they were to hold a meeting today in order to fix a date for initiating new member before matric. He told me to go and keep 7k(seven thousand naira) for it is the fee charged par person and i should be ready at anytime.
We talked for a while before i left to attend my remaining lectures.

after one week.
Hello tobi,that thing na tomorrow oh! Hope ur money dey ground. Yes e dey;i replied. Ok,chop well 2moro,no go tidy babe oh and make sure you no drink alcohol;he said before cutting the call.
So na tomorrow! So after tomorrow I'll become an axe.man! With mixed feelings of fear and happiness.

The D-day

tobi,oya come meet me for that bus stop b4 7up;spako said on phone. I picked up my bag which contained spare clothes ,i know not what the clothes are for but spako told me to come with it.i checked the time and it was 7:15pm.
I got to the junction met spako and gave him the 7k as charged..then he asked for my phone,which i gave him. Oya make we dey go but hope say you don chop? and you chop well;i said yes.
We entered a bus to town.the distance was abit long so we were charged 100naira each. we came down from the bus and went to a bar.
In the bar,where intending members stayed was different from where the actual members were. The real members started going out of the bar one after the other,while me and 7 other intending members were busy watching & wondering in amusement what was happening. Oya make we dey go;spako said as he came towards us. Tobi,waka fast dey folo me,no dull oh. as I checked the time for the last time and it was 8:50pm.
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 19, 2015
The journey started as we walked into a nearby village. We walked for close to 30mins and started entering bush.
I could notice at strategic location stood some men giving directions in a coded way just by blowing whistle with there mouth(egede).
We continued walking deep into the bush and it was as if we have entered the evil forest,for the sounds crickets were making could render a man deaf.

Just as I thought the journey couldn't get any more frightening we approached a river. 3 boats were already on standby for us to crossover to the other side.
The people driving the boats were all dressed in black;black t-shirt,black trousers and black beret. We all go into the boat without separating the members from intending members. It was as it we were one big happy family,well so i thought until the boat got to the other side and we started coming down.

ANGLE 90•

You be jew abi? a guy asked the person standing next to me but before he could answer d question,series of thunderous slaps started descending on him and other jew like him around including me. Unexpectedly the slaps were coming from different directions,landing on our faces,ears,necks and our backs.
Remove your trousers and wear it inside-out;a voice said with a commanding tone. I recognized the voice,it was spako.
Then i knew the initiation rite has started
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 19, 2015
We were striped down to our boxes,told to lie down facing the ground and some guys were told to Janet us(Janet means flog). The flogging was merciless because what they were using wasn't a normal cane but tree branches they broke or cassava sticks.
A voice was saying;give them 2 2,give them 1 1,make sure say dem colet wellishly make there cake raise. The flogging went on and on oh! I wish I could turn back the hands of time,I would stay on my own and remain a jew(I was saying it in my mind)

Jewish camp•

A voice commanded the people flogging us to stop,it was the same voice giving them instructions to flog us.
He told us to crawl and we were directed to a new location where the humiliation really started.
Oya make una lie down flat face the ground,u dey mad? U wn see my face? Then followed a heavy slap on a guys face.
Make una dey tidy d ground as if na una babe una dey tidy,as una dey do am make una also dey call una babes names. While we were at it,d flogging continued.
I was hearing different names;chika,Sophia,Jennifer,tessy,nkechi,nneka,etc.....d voice said again;una dey last long for tidy oh! Oya make una release!...various moaning filled the air. And you could sense the pain in their various voices as they moan from their assumed forest seeexxx escapade.
Make una rest small,round two go soon start;the voice said again.
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2015
Helplessly i was on the ground,I could swear my life was leaving me.just then they told our repeat some words they were chanting and we did for awhile.
Then came the massaging;they massage our bum-bum softly asking if it was painful,as they try to ease the pain.
Suddenly they started leaving one after the other to a place they call the perfect circle. It was time for identification and every member present must go to the perfect circle and identify himself.
Silence was in the air.

It was almost an hour then they came back,but this time with a larger crowd for I could from the multiple footsteps.
Flogging started again with a much greater force.we all were screaming and crying but only a person with extraordinary hearing ability could hear our voice just like superman.
Who carry you come here? I say who bring u come here? a new voice asked me. Meanwhile,before that night spako had told me how to answer most of their questions...i replied; na spako.

Voice: Spako! Wer em say una dey go?

Me: em say make I folo am go em guy birthday

Voice: ok birthday! Na me u dey lie to abi? Here b like wer dem dey do birthday?

Me: I swear to God,na waytn em tell me.

voice: u know waytn? U dn too lie 2much..we get ur hands since say na dat bastard chief security officer send you..so we go just kill you now,give am d message 2moro make know say we bam. Cabobo! Light this sticking jew 4G-nut,make u today am for that water.
(he was saying it out loud so everybody could hear him)
A guy came,whispered in my ears not no shout and 4shots were fired.
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Misblah(f): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2015
NinoBrown888:
Sail on..
Hi
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2015
Misblah:
Hi

misblah..
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Misblah(f): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2015
NinoBrown888:

misblah..
eh?
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Fired on the ground followed by a big stone that was thrown into the river.
They went to the next person asked him;who carry you come? d guy replied;na parkins. wer em say una dey go? out of fear d guy replied;em say na wer I go bam aye. u b bastard! Shey u see any aye here? d voice asked again.......and the interrogation went on and on.those who responded as if they knew where they were going to,received the beating of their life.
We were told to say things like;my mama na jew,my papa na jew,jewishness dey smell for our family and I don't wanna be a jew no more.
This process I learnt was known as 'clearing from Jewish camp' and the for I was hearing was that of th chairman(3rd in rank).

Devil's passage•

Few minutes later we were told to crawl again,with our eyes closed and face facing the ground. A guy was acting as our eyes as we crawl through a bush path. Later I learnt that bush path is called devil's passage or slavery road.

Make the stop there, Carry them come one by one. I could swear the voice I just heard was that of spako's. I was the last person inline but spako gave an instruction to them for me to be initiated first.
A guy held my head and told me to follow his footsteps,which i did. Was told to raise up my head but not to open my eyes,i obeyed.
Gimme ur right hand;a voice instructed and as i lifted my hand,he grab it, made a little cut on my thumb and told to put my thumb in my mouth. He started chanting some incantations which he told me to repeat after and then I took the oath.
The oath comprises of just five sentences:
• I will never omila (steal)
• I will never be part of any oppression,suppression or intimidation.
•I will always come to the rescue when ever I hear the cry of my brothers.
•if I go againt this rule,may this cocoma squeeze life out of me.

After taking the oath I was told to open eyes,but immediately I did something happened. Something was poured into my eyes from the mouth of the person aiding me in taking the oath. It was very when it entered my eyes but as well very sweet as it touches my lips.
Later I learnt the drink was known as 'COCOMA' and the pain I felt as it enters my eyes meant that;the black movement is bitter,while the sweet taste indicates that;the movement is also sweet.

While kneeling spako came,placed a metal object on head (i knew it was him from his voice),some statements that ended with; from now henceforth,you shall be known and addressed as 'aye Walter sisulu'...aye raise.
Stand up stand up;different voices were instructing me. Jump up,hala 'aye ax.emen'... I obeyed but my visions were still blurry.
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by pinkhill(f): 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
wow
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2015
samflexxy:
lol,me self prefer sex story,but make I read this one too...
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Please finish ta Torry oo
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2015
Ipledge:
Please finish ta Torry oo

Baba,e go b later in the day or tomorrow
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
0147wise:

ok
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by aao: 5:12am On Jan 20, 2015
go on
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by zeezahbee(f): 5:34am On Jan 20, 2015
I enjoy this story oo, it made me remember OSU grin
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by xreal: 7:02am On Jan 20, 2015
0147wise:

... and you are happy doing these on a public online forum like this?
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 20, 2015
zeezahbee:
I enjoy this story oo, it made me remember OSU grin
Yeah, i was about asking him if he was from OSU.
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Kemy11(m): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2015
Following
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2015
Come o.p...waytn dey worry yuh?
What r u going to prove with all this nonsense u wrote here?
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by pinkhill(f): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2015
he is enlightening us .. it is not nonsense
Linqsz:
Come o.p...waytn dey worry yuh?
What r u going to prove with all this nonsense u wrote here?

Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2015
pinkhill:
he is enlightening us .. it is not nonsense

I guess u don't understand that what he is writing comprises of delicate informations..
If he want to enlighten u people,make em skip sometinz na
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by Kolade354(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2015
Abeg OP kontinue we dey ya back.........If you be cultist and u no wan make dem expose you unfollow the thread.........Delicate information ko desperate information ni.
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by pinkhill(f): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2015
hahaha..nothing is new underneath the sun
all what he is writing has bin told before
dont get it all wrong
it acts in two ways
Linqsz:

I guess u don't understand that what he is writing comprises of delicate informations..
If he want to enlighten u people,make em skip sometinz na
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by pinkhill(f): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2015
lol
Kolade354:
Abeg OP kontinue we dey ya back.........If you be cultist and u no wan make dem expose you unfollow the thread.........Delicate information ko desperate information ni.
Re: The Real Story: Fraternity by dechandel(f): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2015
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Wedding Photos Of This Old Man And This Young Pretty Girl / Just Because She Gave Me One Round... / Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.